PDA

View Full Version : tosb

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-12-2012, 09:54 PM
It's not funny anymore. It was never funny to begin with, but it's especially not funny anymore the way Brazil, Stalin, pass1st etc. completely whore it.

Just thought I'd let anyone who still uses "tosb" that no one finds it funny :tu

Clipper Nation
08-12-2012, 09:55 PM
:lol pass1st
:lol "Food Stamps Bryant > MJ"

pass1st
08-12-2012, 09:56 PM
Hardly ever use TOSB, tbh. Still mad that Nash chose LA over money and staying with your Suns?

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-12-2012, 09:57 PM
:lol pass1st
:lol "Food Stamps Bryant > MJ"
This thread is about how unfunny the term tosb is, not about Bryant vs. MJ. Please stay on topic :lol

ElNono
08-12-2012, 09:57 PM
It's not funny anymore. It was never funny to begin with, but it's especially not funny anymore the way Brazil, Stalin, pass1st etc. completely whore it.

Just thought I'd let anyone who still uses "tosb" that no one finds it funny :tu

sup Tayshon? :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-12-2012, 09:58 PM
Hardly ever use TOSB, tbh. Still mad that Nash chose LA over money and staying with your Suns?
I wasn't mad about it to begin with but this is a typical, "I'm gonna pick a fight by saying something really stupid because I crave attention" pass1st type post.

Clipper Nation
08-12-2012, 10:00 PM
Kobrick just collecting more of these, tbh...

http://cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver/Breitbart/Big-Government/2012/06/22/food%20stamps.jpg

pass1st
08-12-2012, 10:00 PM
I wasn't mad about it to begin with but this is a typical, "I'm gonna pick a fight by saying something really stupid because I crave attention" pass1st type post.

Yeah, you seem like you're still getting over it :lol

Clipper Nation
08-12-2012, 10:02 PM
Where have you been, B? DOK has wanted Nash gone for a while, hence his whole "point guards don't win titles" theory, tbh... :lol

redzero
08-12-2012, 10:03 PM
DoK hates Nash, ya doofus.

irishock
08-12-2012, 10:03 PM
Official members:
Duncan
Kobe
Pierce
Allen

Upcoming:
Dirk
Ginobili
Garnett

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-12-2012, 10:07 PM
I am trying to help you out. If you feel the need to help me with Nash going to LA, make a thread about it.

In the meantime, we need to address your horrible attempts at humor. This usage of tosb has got to stop. You're better than that. I believe in you.

Bynumite
08-12-2012, 10:09 PM
http://i35.tinypic.com/330se1e.gif

btw, tbh, qf, iirc... etc.

pass1st
08-12-2012, 10:11 PM
I am trying to help you out. If you feel the need to help me with Nash going to LA, make a thread about it.

In the meantime, we need to address your horrible attempts at humor. This usage of tosb has got to stop. You're better than that. I believe in you.

I think this is a more pressing matter, tbh. A class act like Nash would rather go to LA than stay in Phoenix? Rather go to LA instead of be extremely overpaid by...what team was it...Raptors?

It's perplexing to me, tbh. Care to explain?

Brazil
08-12-2012, 10:12 PM

I'm not even sure if I used TOSB before this thread. To stay on topic with TOSB 99.9% see what you mean in 4 letters, nobody is using it anymore to be funny.

I just think it's pretty efficient and easy to use but I'll use senile or incontinent next time. Apparently some terms are reserved for the elites and I love and respect the elites

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-12-2012, 10:12 PM
I think this is a more pressing matter, tbh. A class act like Nash would rather go to LA than stay in Phoenix? Rather go to LA instead of be extremely overpaid by...what team was it...Raptors?

Make a thread about it, tbh.

In the meantime, lets go over your usage of tosb. Do you think it's funny when you use it?

pass1st
08-12-2012, 10:13 PM
I'm not even sure if I used TOSB before this thread. To stay on topic with TOSB 99.9% see what you mean in 4 letters, nobody is using it anymore to be funny.

I just think it's pretty efficient and easy to use but I'll use senile or incontinent next time. Apparently some terms are reserved for the elites and I love and respect the elites

I guess you consider Kobe & the Lakers elite :downspin:

pass1st
08-12-2012, 10:14 PM
In reference to: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202213

btw

pass1st
08-12-2012, 10:15 PM
Make a thread about it, tbh.

In the meantime, lets go over your usage of tosb. Do you think it's funny when you use it?

That takes time and we need to address this now. Let's tackle this issue and I'll discuss the usage of TOSB with you.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-12-2012, 10:19 PM
That takes time and we need to address this now. Let's tackle this issue and I'll discuss the usage of TOSB with you.
It's been addressed by Clipper Nation and redzero. You're deliberately acting stupid hoping you'll become relevant, and just like saying tosb, it's not funny.

You must be very angry I called you out for being unfunny. I didn't mean to strike a nerve. God bless.

pass1st
08-12-2012, 10:22 PM
It's been addressed by Clipper Nation and redzero. You're deliberately acting stupid hoping you'll become relevant, and just like saying tosb, it's not funny.

You must be very angry I called you out for being unfunny. I didn't mean to strike a nerve. God bless.

Then please repeat their words, why on earth would Nash leave the city that loves him and leave a better contract just to go to LA? There is nothing stupid about this, it's a legitimate question.

slick'81
08-12-2012, 10:23 PM
so we just call them old again thanks

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-12-2012, 10:27 PM
Then please repeat their words, why on earth would Nash leave the city that loves him and leave a better contract just to go to LA? There is nothing stupid about this, it's a legitimate question.
The Suns weren't offering him $9,000,000 a year, their biggest offer was 2 years $12,000,000. The contract he got with the Lakers was better than any contract other than what Toronto offered. The thing is, you already knew this, you were simply acting retarded to steer the attention away from your incredibly unfunny sense of humor.

Clipper Nation
08-12-2012, 10:29 PM
He's not better than that.... again, he thinks the Welfare Queen is better than Michael Jordan... :lol

pass1st
08-12-2012, 10:30 PM
The Suns weren't offering him $9,000,000 a year, their biggest offer was 2 years $12,000,000. The contract he got with the Lakers was better than any contract other than what Toronto offered. The thing is, you already knew this, you were simply acting retarded to steer the attention away from your incredibly unfunny sense of humor.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/07/01/report-raptors-will-offer-steve-nash-12-million-a-year/

Now let's go back on topic here. He refused two cities that completely adore him, for a rival franchise. Why?

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-12-2012, 10:30 PM
does pass1st really think Kobe > Jordan :lol

You're right, maybe he isn't better than recycling Culburn's stupid lines. So sad.

Clipper Nation
08-12-2012, 10:31 PM
Now let's go back on topic here. He refused two cities that completely adore him, for a rival franchise. Why?
Because the Welfare Queen needed her stamps, tbh... :lol

pass1st
08-12-2012, 10:32 PM
http://www.homerunhitmaker.com/images/Home-Run-Real-Estate-Investing1.jpg

Clipper Nation
08-12-2012, 10:32 PM

You're right, maybe he isn't better than recycling Culburn's stupid lines. So sad.
Then there was the time when he said something like he "wasn't sure" that Jordan was better than Magic, and that it "could go either way"... :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-12-2012, 10:34 PM
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/07/01/report-raptors-will-offer-steve-nash-12-million-a-year/

What does that article say that goes against anything I said? The Suns never made him a serious offer yet you keep saying he coulda gotten more money staying in Phoenix knowing it sounds retarded and wrong. Why do you enjoy looking stupid?

pass1st
08-12-2012, 10:37 PM
What does that article say that goes against anything I said? The Suns never made him a serious offer yet you keep saying he coulda gotten more money staying in Phoenix knowing it sounds retarded and wrong. Why do you enjoy looking stupid?

Did the article mention the years? I can simply pull another one for you that specifically does, my bad.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/report-raptors-offer-nash-3-215107207--nba.html

There you go, little buddy. Now how many years did you say the Lakers contract was?

Now back on topic, Why did Nash choose LA?

Clipper Nation
08-12-2012, 10:38 PM
The funny thing is that pass1st would probably be scoffing at the Suns and talking about how Nash is a TOSB if they kept him, tbh...

Clipper Nation

Because the Welfare Queen needed her stamps, tbh... :lol

Lincoln

:lmao :lmao :lmao

pass1st
08-12-2012, 10:39 PM
Also, I only said he got more money in Raptors

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-12-2012, 10:41 PM
Did the article mention the years? I can simply pull another one for you that specifically does, my bad.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/report-raptors-offer-nash-3-215107207--nba.html

There you go, little buddy. Now how many years did you say the Lakers contract was?

What about that article goes against anything I said. I said the contract he got with LA was better than any contract other than what Toronto offered, as in Toronto's contract was more lucrative. You keep linking articles that go along with what I said.

I'll answer your question once you agree that Phoenix never offered him a contract on par with what he got with LA.

redzero
08-12-2012, 10:42 PM
When DoK called pass1st lame, pass1st's response is to rub in the fact that a player that DoK hates doesn't want to play for The Suns anymore.

An interesting strategy.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-12-2012, 10:44 PM
Also, I only said he got more money in Raptors
So then why did you ask me why he chose LA over Phoenix when you knew the answer? It was obvious Phoenix was never gonna offer him a serious contract. He got $15,000,000 more with LA than with Phoenix. Does that answer your question as to why he chose LA?

As much as people in Toronto love Nash, one of the articles you linked mentioned the fact he has no allegiance to Toronto. He said he chose LA because it'd be closer to his kids and he'd be on a competitive team, but you already knew that.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-12-2012, 10:44 PM
When DoK called pass1st lame, pass1st's response is to rub in the fact that a player that DoK hates doesn't want to play for The Suns anymore.

An interesting strategy.
:lmao

pass1st
08-12-2012, 10:45 PM
They why are you arguing that he didn't leave money? I originally referred to him choosing LA over Raptors as leaving money.

Now please, I made the question specific long before you tried spinning this. Go back a page and check it

Answer the question and we'll get on to your TOSB discussion.

Jeff Van Gundy
08-12-2012, 10:48 PM

Yes tbh.

pass1st
08-12-2012, 10:49 PM
So then why did you ask me why he chose LA over Phoenix and money when you knew the answer? It was obvious Phoenix was never gonna offer him a serious contract. He got $15,000,000 more with LA than with Phoenix. Does that answer your question as to why he chose LA?

As much as people in Toronto love Nash, one of the articles you linked mentioned the fact he has no allegiance to Toronto. He said he chose LA because it'd be closer to his kids and he'd be on a competitive team, but you already knew that.

Key point you're leaving out, he could have gotten a better contract in a city that appreciates him more.

Now answer the question, please. Why is Nash leaving two places that love him and one place that loves him + offers more money for a rival city?

LA is a rival, he has more allegiance to just about every other team than LAL. So that means he simple joined LA because he wants to win? Is this your belief as well?

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-12-2012, 10:50 PM
He said why he chose LA in a press conference. Go look it up if you don't know. Stop being lazy.

pass1st
08-12-2012, 10:51 PM
He said why he chose LA in a press conference. Go look it up if you don't know. Stop being lazy.

So he joined because he wants to win?

DMC
Few gnlfs subsist on anything short of Culburn semen tbh

DUNCANownsKOBE
So he joined because he wants to win?

pass1st
08-12-2012, 10:53 PM
I want your opinion, buddy. We know superstars say things different than what they do sometimes

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-12-2012, 10:57 PM
I want your opinion, buddy.
I don't care enough to have an opinion.

pass1st
08-12-2012, 10:58 PM
I don't care enough to have an opinion.

So why did you bother with all this? :downspin:

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-12-2012, 11:01 PM
So why did you bother with all this? :downspin:
I was trying to steer you in the direction by telling you where to find the reasons why Nash went to LA, but you were too lazy to look.

Probably because you already knew but were angry I mentioned you in the unfunny group that still uses TOSB.

ElNono
08-12-2012, 11:06 PM
where's DPG to tell you guys you're taking this internet thing too seriously?

pass1st
08-12-2012, 11:11 PM
I was trying to steer you in the direction by telling you where to find the reasons why Nash went to LA, but you were too lazy to look.

Probably because you already knew but were angry I mentioned you in the unfunny group that still uses TOSB.

The whole time I was reeling for your opinion, tbh. I thought that maybe just letting it out will help with your anger issues.

At any rate, if you don't want help with your anger, so be it.

So, I'll be a good sport and answer your question. I use TOSB from time to time because it just stuck to me with the whole Curly spamming era. I don't seem to be the only one, Kobe has been called TOSB by spurfans more than Duncan has been by everybody else. I don't really try to be funny by saying it, it just stuck and that's about all there is to it. Not an attempt at comedy, but a form of slang that has become popular in this forum.

If you have a problem with people who say TOSB then you have a problem with quite a few more people than you listed.

Lincoln
08-12-2012, 11:14 PM

An interesting strategy.

When the Mavs swept LA and everyone was talking shit to Lakerfan, I remember he came up with the witty comeback "lol nuggetfan" to talk shit to me when I was posting under Kyle Orton :lol

pass1st
08-12-2012, 11:16 PM
When the Mavs swept LA and everyone was talking shit to Lakerfan, I remember he came up with the witty comeback "lol nuggetfan" to talk shit to me when I was posting under Kyle Orton :lol

And you made a thread about it and thought I was serious, IIRC. :lol

TheGreatest23
08-12-2012, 11:19 PM
lol pass1st post count went down cuz he deleted all his Kobe>Jordan comments.

venky
08-13-2012, 12:27 AM
I'm pretty sure pass1st hates Kobe.

pass1st
08-13-2012, 01:05 AM
Eh, I was never a fan of him.

ginobili's bald spot
08-13-2012, 01:27 AM
I don't think I've ever used the term.

Jeff Van Gundy
08-13-2012, 01:28 AM
I'm pretty sure pass1st hates Kobe.

If he hated kobe, then he's really hates jordan more. Lol kobe>jordan

HarlemHeat37
08-13-2012, 03:17 AM
:lol Pass1st pretends to dislike Kobe to appeal to the masses, even going as far as making his username "pass first", a subliminal shot at Kobe..he's shitty as fuck, as I've been saying forever..

phoenix219
08-13-2012, 05:32 AM

Actually, there was never an offer made, and no dialogue between the Suns front office and Nash during free agency. They decided to go in a different direction and he just kind of took the hint. Its really kind of disrespectful how the front office treated Steve and Grant this off season, even if it was (questionably) the right move to make.

As for why he chose LA over NY/Toronto, its because his ex-wife won't relocate his kids, and LA is a lot closer to his family than any of those East Coast cities. He gets a decent contract, stays near his kids and gets to play for a contender. It was (sadly) the best of his options at that point.

phoenix219
08-13-2012, 05:33 AM
To stay more on topic... when I first started lurking here, I thought TOSB meant "tough old son of a bitch", as in, a veteran warrior player. I thought it was a sign of respect, until I realized the nature of the place lol.

irishock
08-13-2012, 05:42 AM
To stay more on topic... when I first started lurking here, I thought TOSB meant "tough old son of a bitch", as in, a veteran warrior player. I thought it was a sign of respect, until I realized the nature of the place lol.

That's what your TOSB refers to when you talk Dirk, KG and Manu. They are tough warriors for real.

Tired Old Shit Bag directs straight to Duncan :lol

Jodelo
08-13-2012, 06:22 AM
:lol Pass1st pretends to dislike Kobe to appeal to the masses, even going as far as making his username "pass first", a subliminal shot at Kobe..he's shitty as fuck, as I've been saying forever..

Interesting that you call someone else shitty...

Clipper Nation
08-13-2012, 07:10 AM
As for why he chose LA over NY/Toronto, its because his ex-wife won't relocate his kids, and LA is a lot closer to his family than any of those East Coast cities. He gets a decent contract, stays near his kids and gets to play for a contender. It was (sadly) the best of his options at that point.
Don't even bother breaking it down for pass1st, his only comebacks will be "LOL Suns", "you mad we got Nash", or "Food Stamps > MJ", tbh...

whitemamba
08-13-2012, 07:25 AM
Don't even bother breaking it down for pass1st, his only comebacks will be "LOL Suns", "you mad we got Nash", or "Food Stamps > MJ", tbh...

lol we did get nash..
kobe is rich, 5 rings, 3 more coming.. fucks white bitche..
lol clippers, move back to SD

Clipper Nation
08-13-2012, 07:36 AM
kobe is rich, 5 rings, 3 more coming..
The Welfare Queen, still collecting more of these...

http://patdollard.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/c_levister_stamps_500x279.jpg

whitemamba
08-13-2012, 07:40 AM

:nope
still got more than the entire clipper team/franchise.. and 3 out of the 4 you have were given by kobe... :downspin:

Bynumite
08-13-2012, 08:01 AM

Wow... your new lame schtick is lame as fuck :lol

Clipper Nation
08-13-2012, 08:09 AM
:nope
still got more than the entire clipper team/franchise.. and 3 out of the 4 you have were given by kobe... :downspin:
Clippers: 13 (due to the Celtics/Braves franchise swap)
Shaq as a Laker: 3
Pau: 2
Food Stamps: 0

:downspin:

Latarian Milton
08-13-2012, 08:39 AM
acronym should have been retired along with cully who invented this acronym tbh

TheGreatest23
08-13-2012, 10:11 AM
If he hated kobe, then he's really hates jordan more. Lol kobe>jordan

"Its cuz Jordan had less competition." - pass1st

Clipper Nation
08-13-2012, 10:25 AM
"I'm not sure Jordan was better than Magic, it depends on who you ask." - pass1st

lefty
08-13-2012, 10:47 AM
TOSB

TOSB

Still funny :lol

lefty
08-13-2012, 10:48 AM

"I'm not sure Jordan was better than Magic, it depends on who you ask." - pass1st

TheGreatest23
08-13-2012, 02:26 PM
"Jordan had Rodman, Pippen and Longley. Magic only had Kareem." -pass1st

Lincoln
08-13-2012, 02:30 PM
:rollin how did I miss those

Woo Bum-kon
08-13-2012, 02:32 PM
acronym should have been retired along with cully who invented this acronym tbh

Like almost all of his catchphrases, he took this one from a movie.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-13-2012, 02:36 PM
whottt movie?

Clipper Nation
08-13-2012, 02:38 PM
whottt movie?
From a quick Google search, it could possibly be Things To Do In Denver When You're Dead (1995):

The Man With The Plan (Christopher Walken): "You into that yet? Bitin' pillow? You will. It's a liberal thing. One day you're saving the rain forest, the next, you're chuggin' cock, am I wrong? I'm ass-fixed to this chair, I'm tired. I'm old. I shit in a bag, I piss in another.

http://tnmc.homestead.com/Q20DenverDead.html

Lincoln
08-13-2012, 03:02 PM
:lmao "I'm a trend setter"

Jeff Van Gundy
08-13-2012, 03:38 PM
"Jordan had Rodman, Pippen and Longley. Magic only had Kareem." -pass1st

:lmao i remember dat one

Ashy Larry
08-13-2012, 06:19 PM

classic ........ :lmao

100%duncan
08-14-2012, 08:13 AM

An interesting strategy.

Bill_Brasky
08-14-2012, 09:23 AM
Like almost all of his catchphrases, he took this one from a movie.

Yup. The "go back and fuck your mother some more" was stolen from Stand By Me.

Lol unoriginal

-21-
08-14-2012, 02:06 PM

:rollin Nothing against OP but that is a great gif.

DMC
08-14-2012, 03:51 PM
From a quick Google search, it could possibly be Things To Do In Denver When You're Dead (1995):

http://tnmc.homestead.com/Q20DenverDead.html

From the movie "Uncharted", character "Sullivan" says "you still dragging this tired old sack of shit around?"