PDA

View Full Version : Shame

lebomb
08-13-2012, 10:56 AM
..............sleeper movie, yet quite entertaining, yet disturbing at the same time.

Basically this guy is a sex addict. He is afraid of intimacy (love) when he has sex. Cant perform with girls that actually care about him. He likes it rough, with dudes (one scene), multiple girls, online with a webcam, hookers, co-workers, and yes....by himself in multiple places. Lots of Tand A and a couple of sausages (be prepared). I give it 1-3/4's thumbs.

:wakeup

The Gemini Method
08-13-2012, 01:04 PM
I saw this about a month and a half ago and it was a twisted film no doubt. I liked how he was so concerned about the life his sister was living and not worried in so much about his own careless meanderings. Loved the scene where he's smashing on an Asian and White chick though...odelay.

lebomb
08-13-2012, 01:06 PM
Loved the scene where he's smashing on an Asian and White chick though...odelay.

LMAO......my girl was like "is he eating her ass?" "he doesnt even know her" :wow

CuckingFunt
08-13-2012, 01:09 PM
Fassbender's performance was amazing. The movie... unfortunately less so. The third act was a tad heavy handed, I thought.

The Gemini Method
08-13-2012, 01:11 PM
LMAO......my girl was like "is he eating her ass?" "he doesnt even know her" :wow

The way they let him in led me to believe he's f@#ked them previously...so I'm sure he did. But lol @ your GF's reaction though...that is funny.

AussieFanKurt
08-13-2012, 03:40 PM
Yeah good film, Fassbender was really good. Was an interesting movie, maybe a little slow but all good

DMC
08-13-2012, 06:07 PM
I saw this about a month and a half ago and it was a twisted film no doubt. I liked how he was so concerned about the life his sister was living and not worried in so much about his own careless meanderings. Loved the scene where he's smashing on an Asian and White chick though...odelay.
You mean "orale" unless you are yodeling.

The Gemini Method
08-13-2012, 06:10 PM
You mean "orale" unless you are yodeling.

I'm yodeling.

Fpoonsie
08-14-2012, 12:51 AM
What the FUCK was the story behind his sister and him?!? They allude to something throughout (albeit vaguely) and then never actually explain it.

AussieFanKurt
08-14-2012, 02:15 AM
What the FUCK was the story behind his sister and him?!? They allude to something throughout (albeit vaguely) and then never actually explain it.

I remember thinking the same thing, I don't know think it was incestous but surely they shared something pretty fucked

Reck
08-14-2012, 02:19 AM
Thought about downloading this a while back, decided against it.

redzero
08-14-2012, 02:53 AM
What the fuck did I just watch? Seriously.

redzero
08-14-2012, 02:57 AM
The long takes in this movie would give Paul Thomas Anderson a hardon.

Reck
08-14-2012, 03:49 AM
What the fuck did I just watch? Seriously.

I downloaded and watching this movie right now.

The first 10 minutes were wierd as fuck. :lol

Notice how the sister didn't even attempt at covering herself when dude raided the bathroom. Strange.

I'm liking the music choices in this movie though. :toast

lebomb
08-14-2012, 07:43 AM
I downloaded and watching this movie right now.

The first 10 minutes were wierd as fuck. :lol

Notice how the sister didn't even attempt at covering herself when dude raided the bathroom. Strange.

I'm liking the music choices in this movie though. :toast

I bet the end tripped you out......... I was like WTF??? Sausage?....really??
Anyhow, my girl and I still talking about this flick even though we saw it a couple of days ago. :perv: