PDA

View Full Version : from one night stand to the alter| is it possible?

Trill Clinton
08-13-2012, 12:18 PM
is it possible to meet a someone at a club/bar, take her home and fuck that same night and it lead to true love and possibly marriage? fellas would you judge a girl and put her in the "hoe"category if she lets you fuck the first night?

ladies have you ever fucked on the first night and it led to something long term or serious?

cantthinkofanything
08-13-2012, 12:21 PM
is it possible to meet a someone at a club/bar, take her home and fuck that same night and it lead to true love and possibly marriage? fellas would you judge a girl and put her in the "hoe"category if she lets you fuck the first night?

ladies have you ever fucked on the first night and it led to something long term or serious?

it can happen. there's lots of girls that have never slept with guys on the first date until me. after the great sex I do to them, most want to marry me on the spot.

Trill Clinton
08-13-2012, 12:24 PM
it can happen. there's lots of girls that have never slept with guys on the first date until me. after the great sex I do to them, most want to marry me on the spot.

did you form a long term relationship with any of these women? or were they just some side pussy?

but I totally understand them wanting to marry after getting the nigga dick.

cantthinkofanything
08-13-2012, 12:28 PM
did you form a long term relationship with any of these women? or were they just some side pussy?

but I totally understand them wanting to marry after getting the nigga dick.

there were maybe one or two that I could have seen developing into long term. girls with personalities that clicked with mine. went out on a few dates with a couple but in our early 20's, neither willing to really settle down.

CuckingFunt
08-13-2012, 12:58 PM

Yes.

lebomb
08-13-2012, 01:07 PM
fellas would you judge a girl and put her in the "hoe"category if she lets you fuck the first night?

She would actually be a "Stank Hoe"

cantthinkofanything
08-13-2012, 01:08 PM
She would actually be a "Stank Hoe"

you're starting to become the worstest of the fake blacks around here
just the worstest

jag
08-13-2012, 01:33 PM
There are really only three types of chicks that let you hit on the first night and then get in a relationship with you.

A) A girl that was destined to be a ho but you got her right before she got turned out; this one is usually naive and/or mentally weak; you'll probably end up cheating on her
B) A girl that has always been a ho but decided it was time to settle down; craves wiener in and around her mouth; this one will probably cheat on you
C) A girl that isn't a ho but decided to let loose one night; mentally stable and capable of being in a successful long-term relationship

Percentage of population (that will let you hit on the first night)
A) About 20%
B) About 75%
C) About 5%

Almost all of them say they are a C.

cantthinkofanything
08-13-2012, 01:36 PM
There are really only three types of chicks that let you hit on the first night and then get in a relationship with you.

A) A girl that was destined to be a ho but you got her right before she got turned out; this one is usually naive and/or mentally weak; you'll probably end up cheating on her
B) A girl that has always been a ho but decided it was time to settle down; craves wiener in and around her mouth; this one will probably cheat on you
C) A girl that isn't a ho but decided to let loose one night; mentally stable and capable of being in a successful long-term relationship

Percentage of population (that will let you hit on the first night)
A) About 20%
B) About 75%
C) About 5%

Almost all of them say they are a C.

your mom was category D

D) girl that has always been a ho and has no pretensions about being anything other than a ho

jag
08-13-2012, 01:45 PM
your mom was category D

D) girl that has always been a ho and has no pretensions about being anything other than a ho

It's certainly possible. But women like that don't even mess with getting in relationships; they just let anyone and everyone hit for the cost of a few drinks. Then when they're in their mid-40's and no one wants to fuck them anymore, they try to get married to whoever will take their beat up, raggedy vag.

cantthinkofanything
08-13-2012, 01:48 PM
It's certainly possible. But women like that don't even mess with getting in relationships; they just let anyone and everyone hit for the cost of a few drinks. Then when they're in their mid-40's and no one wants to fuck them anymore, they try to get married to whoever will take their beat up, raggedy vag.

true that. usually a sign of their white trash upbringing. hard for them to ever get out of that cycle.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-13-2012, 01:50 PM
JaG basically summed it up perfectly.

If you had a one night stand with option B, there's a good chance she was cheating on someone else with you.

cantthinkofanything
08-13-2012, 01:54 PM
JaG basically summed it up perfectly.

If you had a one night stand with option B, there's a good chance she was cheating on someone else with you.

sure...but they'll convince every guy that he's the one. and there is always the possiblity (however how small) that he is.

lebomb
08-13-2012, 01:58 PM
.............ya left out option

E. She is all the above, cant read her ass.....she is tripolar....nice, then mean, then a ho, then wont give you any. Crazy bishes.

cantthinkofanything
08-13-2012, 02:00 PM

E. She is all the above, cant read her ass.....she is tripolar....nice, then mean, then a ho, then wont give you any. Crazy bishes.

tri-polar...

snicker

jag
08-13-2012, 02:04 PM

No one on this board comes as close to being legitimately retarded as you do. I can only assume your wife is just as worthless/retarded, otherwise she wouldn't allow you to be inside her.

SourCandy
08-13-2012, 02:13 PM
Very possible. Unlikely.. but possible

cantthinkofanything
08-13-2012, 02:14 PM
No one on this board comes as close to being legitimately retarded as you do. I can only assume your wife is just as worthless/retarded, otherwise she wouldn't allow you to be inside her.

fyi...his wife is retarded. but she has a pretty good body and is fairly freaky.

Wild Cobra
08-13-2012, 02:48 PM
from one night stand to the alter| is it possible?

Haven't you seen Dhama and Greg?

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-13-2012, 02:50 PM
sure...but they'll convince every guy that he's the one. and there is always the possiblity (however how small) that he is.
they'll convince every unsuspecting moron he's the one. Any guy with a clue wouldn't enter into a serious relationship with someone who he met because she was cheating on her last boyfriend.

lebomb
08-13-2012, 02:59 PM
............ otherwise she wouldn't allow you to be inside her.

Thats funny?! ........... your mom didn't mind me being inside her either. *shrugs*

The Gemini Method
08-13-2012, 03:02 PM
Jag summed it up nicely--that is the mantra to follow out here in SoCal also, though, you can factor in the 'tripolarity' of girls in general out here and the likelihood of turning a ho into a housewife is almost as likely as the Clippers winning the 'Chip.

The Reckoning
08-13-2012, 03:10 PM
i agree with SourCandy. we can make it possible.

BUMP
08-13-2012, 03:19 PM
I don't think so. I did it one time and it lasted almost four months but I was ready for something new and I'm sure she was also so I just dumped her and gave her the 'I need space excuse'

Nobody who's out fishing for one night stands is ever ready to settle down

Spursfan092120
08-13-2012, 05:21 PM
Ever been to Vegas?

Avante
08-13-2012, 05:25 PM
If she put out in hours of meeting me, no way I'm getting serious with her. No thank you!

Trill Clinton
08-13-2012, 05:40 PM

no

Trill Clinton
08-13-2012, 05:41 PM

Ever been to Vegas?

yea but what happens there stays there.

Koolaid_Man
08-13-2012, 05:42 PM

:lmao this is seriously some of the coldest shit ever said to another posterPERIOD!!!:lol

Koolaid_Man
08-13-2012, 05:45 PM

Trill my nigga...don't let that pussy whip you dawg...I know that shit is better than punkin pie but man don't let it fuck with your mind...

see Kool..I'm so cold - I have women take a running leap, they jump like on a trampoline or spring board , and dive into my bed like an Olympic gold medal swimmer...

and yet I don't flinch...let alone talk about getting married :lol

Trill Clinton
08-13-2012, 05:53 PM
Trill my nigga...don't let that pussy whip you dawg...I know that shit is better than punkin pie but man don't let it fuck with your mind...

see Kool..I'm so cold - I have women take a running leap, they jump like on a trampoline or spring board , and dive into my bed like an Olympic gold medal swimmer...

and yet I don't flinch...let alone talk about getting married :lol

lol neva dat pleigh boy. i learned the game at an early age. appreciate the concern tho!

DMC
08-13-2012, 06:09 PM
It happened with Thispego. His chick had a one night stand, got preggers and had a baby, then Pego married her.

DMC
08-13-2012, 06:13 PM
If she put out in hours of meeting me, no way I'm getting serious with her. No thank you!
Given the prerequisites, she's either a blowup doll or a sheep and I wouldn't bet on the sheep sticking around.

The Gemini Method
08-13-2012, 06:17 PM
One night stands with the livestock...carazyyy

Big Empty
08-13-2012, 08:23 PM
Why do i get the feeling that you fellas know some of the same women I know LOL

Wild Cobra
08-14-2012, 02:31 AM
no
LOL...

It's an awesome TV series that went 5 seasons from 1997 to 2002. In the pilot episode, they see and lock eyes as children in a train station going opposite ways. They meet again in a train station as adults and lock eyes again. He is pissed that he didn't follow her. He was entering the train, she was exiting. He walks in his office and there she is. She recognized him because he was in the paper, so he was easy for her to find. They go out, end up in Reno, and get married that day. He is a conservative justice department lawyer, and she is a liberal flower child. It makes for a very interesting comedy.

I refreshed my memory by watching the pilot episode again on DVD last night when I read this thread.

IMDB: Dharma & Greg (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118303/)

There could hardly be an odder match, but love knows no reason- assistant DA Greg Montgomery, the golden spoon son of successful businessman Edward Montgomery and his bossy spouse Kitty, the queen of socialite snob-ism, falls madly in love with the utterly unconventional free spirit Dharma Finkelstein, truly the daughter of hippie couple Larry Finkelstein and Abby O'Neil, who never fail to go against whatever even smells like convention. Even if they can't break the couple up, both in-law families -who never agree on anything else- never cease to stir as much as they are shocked by these incompatible lifestyles. Neither do the best friends help, Greg's lazy and incompetent, parasitic 'colleague' Pete Cavanaugh and Dharma's even more bizarre, bossy Jane, between which two another improbable hate-love chemistry develops.

When Greg, a young attorney from a wealthy family, meets Dharma, a free-spirited young woman, they get married in Reno on their first date. Their love is growing everyday as they get to know each other but their families, hers is a bunch of hippies and his is composed of snob Republicans, despise each other.

Pilot synopsis:

They don't remember they saw each-other on the San Francisco subway when their totally different parents kept them apart, so they think it's love at first sight when federal prosecution official Gregory 'Greg' Montgomery can't think of anything else then Dharma Finklestein after seeing her on it again, and she recognizes his picture in the newspaper and finds him in his office, to drag him along to the Giants baseball stadium for the organ music and shouting with impunity and next for pie- all the way to Reno, where they get married the same day. Back home, the dream ...

SpurinDallas
08-14-2012, 09:57 AM
It happened with Thispego. His chick had a one night stand, got preggers and had a baby, then Pego married her.

That would explain him trying to pick up more hours of work at the Taco Bell drive thru window