leemajors
08-13-2012, 01:47 PM
terrible.

coyotes_geek
08-13-2012, 01:56 PM
:depressed

Yonivore
08-13-2012, 01:57 PM
I keep hearing "mass shooting" but, so far, only two officers being shot is being mentioned. Has anyone else heard the extend of the shooting? Number of victims? Anything?

Wild Cobra
08-13-2012, 01:58 PM
Some news wannabe journalist wanted to be the first on a story.

coyotes_geek
08-13-2012, 02:00 PM
I keep hearing "mass shooting" but, so far, only two officers being shot is being mentioned. Has anyone else heard the extend of the shooting? Number of victims? Anything?

Haven't seen anything confirmed. I've seen reports for 6 & 7 people shot, 1-2 of them being police, but no word on fatalities.

TeyshaBlue
08-13-2012, 02:01 PM
Hence the term "Developing". :facepalm

Wild Cobra
08-13-2012, 02:02 PM
How is it a mass "developing" shooting if they have the perp? Are they going to let him escape with his weapons?

coyotes_geek
08-13-2012, 02:02 PM
Shooter is in custody per CSPD.

TeyshaBlue
08-13-2012, 02:03 PM
How is it a mass "developing" shooting if they have the perp? Are they going to let him escape with his weapons?

Please. Just stop posting.

baseline bum
08-13-2012, 02:03 PM
Haven't seen anything confirmed. I've seen reports for 6 & 7 people shot, 1-2 of them being police, but no word on fatalities.

Damn. I can't imagine being pissed off enough to go grab a rifle and start picking off innocents.

coyotes_geek
08-13-2012, 02:04 PM
Damn. I can't imagine being pissed off enough to go grab a rifle and start picking off innocents.

Me either. Some sick people in this world.

Wild Cobra
08-13-2012, 02:04 PM
Please. Just stop posting.

Why?

Did I hurt your feelings by showing you your facepalm was needed for you?

baseline bum
08-13-2012, 02:05 PM
Me either. Some sick people in this world.

I don't consider sick and sociopathic anything close to the same.

TeyshaBlue
08-13-2012, 02:05 PM
A College Station police spokesperson told CNN that multiple people have been injured, including law enforcement. Identities and conditions are not yet known. She added that while one person is in custody, it's not yet clear if there are any additional suspects.

You can shut the fuck up now.

TeyshaBlue
08-13-2012, 02:06 PM
I don't consider sick and sociopathic anything close to the same.

Oh, I think they definitely can be one and the same.

Wild Cobra
08-13-2012, 02:07 PM
A College Station police spokesperson told CNN that multiple people have been injured, including law enforcement. Identities and conditions are not yet known. She added that while one person is in custody, it's not yet clear if there are any additional suspects.

You can shut the fuck up now.
My God.

Your panties are in a bunch, now aren't they.

I don't know what shit happened to you to make you lash out at others, but you are really being a childish ass right now.

TeyshaBlue
08-13-2012, 02:08 PM
My God.

Your panties are in a bunch, now aren't they.

I don't know what shit happened to you to make you lash out at others, but you are really being a childish ass right now.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/teyshablue/tumblr_m5saequcvd1qcbo9lo1_500.png

ElNono
08-13-2012, 02:09 PM
Hope everyone is ok.

Yonivore
08-13-2012, 02:09 PM
I know it's a developing story, TeyshaBlue but, when the media calls it a "mass shooting," I think it's fair for them to share upon what they're basing that reporting.

I was simply asking if anyone had put a number of victims to the story.

coyotes_geek
08-13-2012, 02:11 PM
Local paper reporting one police officer dead.....

baseline bum
Oh, I think they definitely can be one and the same.

I think there's a huge line, for example, between someone who hears voices because of a debilitating disease like schizophrenia and someone who is just angry at the world or under a lot of pressure but knows exactly what he is doing. Anger and temper should never be brought under the umbrella of mental illness and people claiming temporary insanity is garbage imo.

Wild Cobra
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/teyshablue/tumblr_m5saequcvd1qcbo9lo1_500.png

Yep, I guess with your panties in a bunch, you need that.

TMI...

You didn't need to share that.

TeyshaBlue
08-13-2012, 02:12 PM
My link made no mention of Mass Shooting, tbh.

More....An employee with Brazos County said the shooting occurred as an eviction notice was being served. The employee said a constable may have been among those injured in the shooting.

Sounds like somebody took umbrage at getting kicked out of his house/apt.

TeyshaBlue
08-13-2012, 02:13 PM
I think there's a huge line, for example, between someone who hears voices because of a debilitating disease like schizophrenia and someone who is just angry at the world or under a lot of pressure but knows exactly what he is doing. Anger and temper should never be brought under the umbrella of mental illness and people claiming temporary insanity is garbage imo.

My bad...I was confusing Sociopathy with Psychopathy.

coyotes_geek
08-13-2012, 03:09 PM
2:35 PM Update:
News 3 has confirmed that three people are dead following a shooting near Fidelity Street in College Station earlier today.

Three dead, including the suspected shooter, a Brazos County Constable, and a male civilian.
Two other officers received non-life threatening injuries.

The College Station Police Department has confirmed that Brian Bachmann, Constable Precinct 1 Brazos County, has died. Police also say a male civilian was killed, and the suspect in the shooting has died.

CSPD reports that another officer was shot in the leg and is listed in stable condition. A female civilian is currently in surgery at St. Joseph Hospital in Bryan. Police say two other officers received non-life threatening injuries.

Law enforcement officials say the scene is clear, and that there is no present danger, but ask that civilians avoid the area to allow for an investigation.

baseline bum
08-13-2012, 03:10 PM
Murder-suicide? What a sorry motherfucker.