PDA

View Full Version : Boater unwittingly breaches $100-million security system at JFK International

ElNono
08-13-2012, 05:44 PM
NEW YORK -- A boater who became stranded in the bay off New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport swam toward the tarmac, clambered over a security fence, walked across runways and reached an airline terminal, embarrassing officials in charge of the facility's security system.

Daniel J. Casillo didn't even have to remove his jacket or shoes.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-watercraft-jfk-20120813,0,4950952.story

DarrinS
08-13-2012, 07:36 PM
Lol

LnGrrrR
08-13-2012, 08:04 PM
:lol That's the problem with security... if you really want to block off every avenue, it starts to become prohibitively expensive. Except in this case, they should maybe look barbed wire or a higher fence :lol

Edit: Nvm, there was barbed wire already... I guess they need to hire bodies to actually watch the security cameras then.

jack sommerset
08-13-2012, 09:00 PM
I worked for a airline for a few years and my father worked for one for 40 years. You can get to a plane without going through security especially at the small hubs pretty easy. Very little security for planes when they sit overnight. Hop the fence in the dead of night and go get on a plane, maybe put a little something something in the latrine and the next day you have breaking stories all over the air waves. Don't get any ideas Boutons. You still might get busted. Just kidding brother. God bless

Wild Cobra
08-14-2012, 02:09 AM
Casillo didn't even have to remove his jacket or shoes.
LOL...

This is the best part of the quote!

Wild Cobra
08-14-2012, 02:10 AM
I worked for a airline for a few years and my father worked for one for 40 years. You can get to a plane without going through security especially at the small hubs pretty easy. Very little security for planes when they sit overnight. Hop the fence in the dead of night and go get on a plane, maybe put a little something something in the latrine and the next day you have breaking stories all over the air waves. Don't get any ideas Boutons. You still might get busted. Just kidding brother. God bless
Bouton's is just a bot. I would be afraid of Fuzzy doing such a thing.