PDA

View Full Version : Julius Peppers' transcript

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-13-2012, 06:10 PM
http://ksr.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/peppers-transcript2.png

He must have been quite the book worm back in his college days. The next time you think student athletes aren't working hard, I hope this transcript proves otherwise.

Blake
08-13-2012, 06:24 PM
What is with black defensive ends?

ŠAvante

vander
08-13-2012, 06:45 PM
answer: a minor league for the NFL

just pay these kids for playing football already, enough with the college education facade

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-13-2012, 06:46 PM
answer: a minor league for the NFL

just pay these kids for playing football already, enough with the college education facade
Yup. Same thing with the NBA, do it like baseball where all the notable prospects can skip college completely and the only ones who go to college are the ones with interest.

spurs1990
08-13-2012, 11:45 PM
Reasons to believe that transcript is not indicative of Peppers' intelligence level:

1) He played football & basketball - essentially a full time job from August until April.
2) Knowing his time was restricted to begin with, I doubt he attended most of the classes with those F's
3) It's UNC. I imagine their classes are a little tougher than your average D1 school

Bottom line Peppers knew he was headed to the pro's. Why should he have tried to make the grade instead of partying up a storm. You, me, and everyone and their mom would have done the same thing.

Avante
08-14-2012, 12:05 AM
Reasons to believe that transcript is not indicative of Peppers' intelligence level:

1) He played football & basketball - essentially a full time job from August until April.
2) Knowing his time was restricted to begin with, I doubt he attended most of the classes with those F's
3) It's UNC. I imagine their classes are a little tougher than your average D1 school

Bottom line Peppers knew he was headed to the pro's. Why should he have tried to make the grade instead of partying up a storm. You, me, and everyone and their mom would have done the same thing.

You nailed it.

I've known people with all kinds of credentials/education who had no common sense at all.