PDA

View Full Version : Is NBA as a product better off with parity (2004-2008) than superteams (now)?

irishock
08-15-2012, 09:13 AM
I know NBA ratings and revenue is higher with super teams like Boston 08, Miami 11, LA 13, etc. but is it really worth watching the league being decided between maybe 3 teams?

I thought of the era between Shaq leaving LA and West rigging Gasol to LA; Pretty much any team could win the title between Miami, San Antonio, Detroit, Phoenix, Dallas, Cleveland and NJ/Utah as wild cards

Now? It's going to be between LA and Miami for the next 5 years.

DeadlyDynasty
08-15-2012, 09:23 AM
No, nobody cares about the Washington Generals of the league.

Juggity
08-15-2012, 09:50 AM
No, nobody cares about the Washington Generals of the league.

Which teams do you consider to be the Generals son?

I can only think of about 5-10 teams that "nobody cares about"

Raptors,
Wizards,
Bobcats,
Nets (could be changing),
New Orleans (could be changing),
Bucks

And maybe a few others.

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2012, 09:52 AM
I know NBA ratings and revenue is higher with super teams like Boston 08, Miami 11, LA 13, etc. but is it really worth watching the league being decided between maybe 3 teams?

I thought of the era between Shaq leaving LA and West rigging Gasol to LA; Pretty much any team could win the title between Miami, San Antonio, Detroit, Phoenix, Dallas, Cleveland and NJ/Utah as wild cards

I really prefer parity over super teams....I just take what I've been blessed with...no questions asked...but I'm still not sure how to fully answer your question....

When I look at the Spurs teams between 2004 and 2008...they had a real super team of all-stars...

Duncan (All-star)
Manu (All-star)
Parker (All-star)
Bowen - Best defensive stopper post Rodman....

So while some parity is good maybe super teams are not so bad anymore...

Clipper Nation
08-15-2012, 09:53 AM
I really prefer parity over super teams....I just take what I've been blessed with...a real super team of all-stars...

Duncan (All-star)
Manu (All-star)
Parker (All-star)
Bowen - Best defensive stopper post Rodman....
Sup Spurfan :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-15-2012, 09:56 AM
Sup Spurfan :lol

The only negative side to the implication is that you're considering me a homo :lol

Proxy
08-15-2012, 10:25 AM
It's much more gratifying seeing a franchise bring a unit together for an extended period of time. Any "super" team assembled back then was the by-product of a good organization and the players executing their roles. "Super" teams are now bought over an off-season. It's a big-market perk and it benefits the pockets of the owners.

The parity was much better. It's appalling looking back on it all and remembering how big of a deal it was to see T-Mac go to Houston to play with Yao... and now I see the 2013 roster for LA and Miami and I feel like I'm looking at some 8 year old's team on NBA 2K.

I find myself wondering how the league would look if setting up the Lakers/Celtics teams with Gasol and the Boston trio hadn't happened.

Bill_Brasky
08-15-2012, 10:38 AM
This league has never had parity.

Unless you lile the Spurs, Thunder, Lakers, Heat, or Celtics, you probably don't care much for the NBA.

DMC
08-15-2012, 10:45 AM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/1004/rare.photos.of.dwight.howard/images/dwight-howard-baby.jpg

No parity

Clipper Nation
08-15-2012, 10:47 AM
Yes it did... in the 1970s, and also in the mid-2000s...

Unless you lile the Spurs, Thunder, Lakers, Heat, or Celtics, you probably don't care much for the NBA.
I'm a Clippers fan and I like the NBA... if there was parity, it would be an even more entertaining product....

Aside from the Clipps, the teams I've enjoyed watching the most were the early-2000's Kings (the greatest team in the world at the time), the dynasty Spurs, and the SSOL Suns... market size doesn't matter to me, I just want to see great basketball....

The Gemini Method
08-15-2012, 10:53 AM
Then how the fuck are you a Clippers fan? Up until last year there wasn't great basketball coming from the other resident @ Staples.

HarlemHeat37
08-15-2012, 10:58 AM
:lol There was plenty of parity in 2011 and 2012..

The 2011 playoffs had plenty of upsets and surprises, even Mavs fans were surprised that they won the title..

The 2012 playoffs had many question marks and surprises as well, especially with Bosh'e injury..Indiana and Boston took Miami to the edge, and the Spurs and Lakers could have defeated the Thunder..

The Gemini Method
08-15-2012, 11:03 AM
:lol There was plenty of parity in 2011 and 2012..

The 2011 playoffs had plenty of upsets and surprises, even Mavs fans were surprised that they won the title..

The 2012 playoffs had many question marks and surprises as well, especially with Bosh'e injury..Indiana and Boston took Miami to the edge, and the Spurs and Lakers could have defeated the Thunder..

Yeah, there were some great series last year even if they weren't going the distance sans the Celts vs. Heat series.

ElNono
08-15-2012, 11:09 AM
Better for who? Spurs won 2 ships during that time, can't complain, tbh

Bill_Brasky
08-15-2012, 11:10 AM
I can confidently say that either the Thunder, Lakers, or Heat will win the title next year. Can't confidently whittle it down to 3 teams like that in any other sport.

The Gemini Method
08-15-2012, 11:20 AM
I can confidently say that either the Thunder, Lakers, or Heat will win the title next year. Can't confidently whittle it down to 3 teams like that in any other sport.

Baseball?

You can say Yankees, Rangers, and one team from the NL and you'll probably be right. The assurance that either of those three teams is bolstered by the 'superteam' notion. However in basketball there has been 8 teams to have won the chip since 2000. Football, for all the supposed parity, has had the same amount of winners in that span too I believe. It just seems the NBA is relegated to the same teams winning it all the time.

Sportcamper
08-15-2012, 11:26 AM

Really don't think the Lakers have 5 years...Kobe Nash Ron & Gasol wont be in the NBA then...

VBM
08-15-2012, 11:41 AM
The league is better with 50-60 games instead of 82. Such a long ass season.

Clipper Nation
08-15-2012, 11:50 AM
Then how the fuck are you a Clippers fan? Up until last year there wasn't great basketball coming from the other resident @ Staples.
The Larry Brown team hooked me in, Odom, Miles, and QRich kept me interested, and Sam I Am cemented my fandom for life...

Baseball?
The Yankees, Rangers, Nationals, Dodgers, Angels, and Braves all have a pretty legitimate shot, tbh.... even Tampa Bay, Oakland, Pittsburgh, or Baltimore could make a good run at it....

NRHector
08-15-2012, 11:50 AM
Really don't think the Lakers have 5 years...Kobe Nash Ron & Gasol wont be in the NBA then...

true but by that time another elite player or superstar player might come to the NBA and will want to play with the Lakers or Heat

Bill_Brasky
08-15-2012, 11:51 AM
Baseball?

You can say Yankees, Rangers, and one team from the NL and you'll probably be right. The assurance that either of those three teams is bolstered by the 'superteam' notion. However in basketball there has been 8 teams to have won the chip since 2000. Football, for all the supposed parity, has had the same amount of winners in that span too I believe. It just seems the NBA is relegated to the same teams winning it all the time.

Nope. The Cards beat the Rangers last year and the Giants before that. In fact, since 2000, 9 teams have won the WS.

In the NBA, since 2000, 6 teams have won the title, and only 2 of them(Mavs/Pistons) weren't multiple time champs.

I'm not crying rigged or anything either. I think that the skillset for NBA level basketball is the rarest in all of sports. Combine that with playoffs being 7 game series(the best team will ALWAYS win these) and you have very little parity.

DeadlyDynasty
08-15-2012, 11:54 AM
true but by that time another elite player or superstar player might come to the NBA and will want to play with the Lakers or Heat
No doubt:hat

Clipper Nation
08-15-2012, 11:55 AM
Ehh, I'm not sure I buy the skillset argument against parity.... that just addresses the players, not the teams they go to... although the Clippers are finally starting to benefit from this, you can't have a functioning league for long if LA, Miami, and New York are the only acceptable markets from the players' point of view, tbh...

HarlemHeat37
08-15-2012, 03:56 PM
It's impossible for NBA fans to be content with the level of parity, tbh..

It's a superstar's league, it won't change..if your team doesn't have a superstar, you won't win a title..basketball is the only sport that can be impacted by one individual at such a high level..

Venti Quattro
08-15-2012, 03:57 PM

It's a superstar's league, it won't change..if your team doesn't have a superstar, you won't win a title..basketball is the only sport that can be impacted by one individual at such a high level..

Truth

TD 21
08-15-2012, 04:56 PM

And let's face it, at any given time, there's only 5 or 6 players in the league that can be the best player on a championship team. How many players right now would you definitively say, "if (insert name) is your best player, you can absolutely win a championship"? I'd say six: James, Durant, Howard, Wade, Paul, Rose. And only the first two come without caveats.

The only other route to even have a if-damn-near-every-imaginable-thing-breaks-just-right-chance, is to have a core like the Spurs or Celtics and surround them with outstanding depth. Other than that, you have to hope to catch lightning in a bottle, like the '04 Pistons and '11 Mavericks.

Ten years ago, it wasn't any different. You had to have Duncan, O'Neal, Bryant, Garnett or McGrady and again, only the first two came without caveats. Ten years before that, same thing: Jordan, Olajuwon, Robinson, Barkley, Malone and once again, only the first two came without caveats.

BUMP
08-15-2012, 05:03 PM
Baseball?

Baseballs the biggest crapshoot of them all since it's such a streaky game. Who saw the Cardinals winning it all last year? Or the Giants the year before?

whitemamba
08-15-2012, 05:25 PM
who the fuck cares about baseball...

The NBA is obviously more entertaining with all these stacked ass teams, but it was more fun to watch each team with a superstar, and trying to win it somewhat on their own, but not call each other and team up,, thats kind of lame.

symple19
08-15-2012, 05:30 PM

wrong...try the quarterback position in football

football is the consummate team game, except when your quarterback sucks :lol

"elite" manning is a good example, wouldn't you say?

symple19
08-15-2012, 05:41 PM
to answer the OP, yes, the NBA would be better with a hard cap and parity.

There is a good reason the NFL dominates the American landscape.

Superteams are why I pay little attention to the NBA until the playoffs anymore, and even then its really not worth watching until the conference finals

Clipper Nation
08-15-2012, 05:59 PM
to answer the OP, yes, the NBA would be better with a hard cap and parity.

There is a good reason the NFL dominates the American landscape.
Good take.... of course, the usual spoiled brat Lakerfan response to that is :cry the NFL's more popular because people just like football better! :cry

No shit people like football better, because in any given year, fans in small markets like Green Bay, New Orleans, and Houston have just as much of a chance at seeing a title run as fans in New York, Boston, and Dallas.... the reason why people watch sports and root for a team is in the hopes of seeing wins and championships.... take that away for most teams in the league and there's no point.... the fact that freaking Indiana, THE state for hoops in the US, is among the worst-attended teams in the league is telling....

The NBA has assumed for decades that a select few large markets are the only fans that matter because the Lakers and Celtics dragged them out of the "Finals on tape delay" era.... what they don't get is that as technology has evolved, so has the entertainment market, so appealing to the broadest possible base is the way to go.... that's why the NFL is far and away the #1 sport right now, and the NBA with all their big-market hype is only distant second place at best, tbh....

BUMP
08-15-2012, 07:37 PM
I don't see how the NBA was better in 2004-08 then it is now. I still think there were only 3-4 teams that were capable of winning a title back then and the same could be said for now. Only difference is that teams were much shittier back then

DMC
08-15-2012, 07:54 PM
The NBA, not individual franchises, stands to make more money if it had more franchises paying them. They cannot get that with the current number of fans, because they are over-saturated as it stands in the US. It gets to a point to where it's like whack-a-mole, meaning if you had complete parity, you would technically have to wait for 10 years or more before your team became competitive, 15 would be the mean. Teams would lose most of their fan base by then. So, it has to be the few large market teams that do well, or at least who have the best chance to do well, as that keeps the largest number of fans around for the longest time. If the NBA contracted to 24 teams, there would be a much greater opportunity for bottom rung teams to acquire good talent, but large markets would still win most of the time. SA was an anomaly, two of the greatest 1st overall picks ever, both bigs and both within the career windows of the other. That's probably not going to happen again in the next 30 years. SA would never have gotten over the hump otherwise and LA would have probably won 8 or more titles in the last 12 years.

So, even if you put a hard salary cap, even if you did a Stern on a number of high profile trades, players will end up where they want to be, and they will just sand bag it if they are forced to play elsewhere.

The new NBA, however, has at least a wild card: a high end player can be drafted to a shit team. High end player can make a friend with a superstar who's going to be a FA in a year or so. Superstar then chooses to play with his friend on said shit team and shit team becomes a champion as the other pieces find their way to town.

Lincoln
08-15-2012, 07:55 PM
And let's face it, at any given time, there's only 5 or 6 players in the league that can be the best player on a championship team. How many players right now would you definitively say, "if (insert name) is your best player, you can absolutely win a championship"? I'd say six: James, Durant, Howard, Wade, Paul, Rose. And only the first two come without caveats.

The only other route to even have a if-damn-near-every-imaginable-thing-breaks-just-right-chance, is to have a core like the Spurs or Celtics and surround them with outstanding depth. Other than that, you have to hope to catch lightning in a bottle, like the '04 Pistons and '11 Mavericks.

Ten years ago, it wasn't any different. You had to have Duncan, O'Neal, Bryant, Garnett or McGrady and again, only the first two came without caveats. Ten years before that, same thing: Jordan, Olajuwon, Robinson, Barkley, Malone and once again, only the first two came without caveats.

:lol cause starting the season 24-5 and shitting on multiple contenders before the Caron/Dirk injuries is catching lightning in a bottle. There 3 point shooting did get hot in the playoffs but it's not like they were some shitty shooters. That 11 Mavs team had some of the better shooters of all time (Jet, Dirk, Peja, even Kidd who developed a great 3).

Didn't you get shit on in 2011 for your dipshit predictions of Dirk and the Mavs?

Clipper Nation
08-15-2012, 07:58 PM
Parity doesn't have to be total, nor does it have to fully prevent big-market teams from winning, tbh.... the NFL's system produced champions from New York, Pittsburgh, New Orleans, Green Bay, and New York again the past five seasons....

DAF86
08-15-2012, 07:58 PM
To Be Honest, if the Spurs don't make it I prefer to watch Lebron/Wade/Bosh vs Kobe/Nash/Dwight/Gasol than say Dirk/Terry/Marion vs Billups/Prince/the Wallace's.

DMC
08-15-2012, 08:01 PM
Parity doesn't have to be total, nor does it have to fully prevent big-market teams from winning, tbh.... the NFL's system produced champions from New York, Pittsburgh, New Orleans, Green Bay, and New York again the past five seasons....

The NFL is different. If the NBA was 17 games long, maybe a slight comparison could be made, but let a QB go down for the NFL team. They don't make it far after that most of the time. In the NBA, the best guys are often the biggest guys on the floor, and they don't have 300lb guys trying to kill them anytime they touch the ball. The NBA is much more predictable than the NFL, so it's not all about "parity" in that regard.

DAF86
08-15-2012, 08:01 PM

Because it's a whole lot easier to pull flukey wins in the palyoffs in Football in a single elimination game not for the cap situation or any other reason.

Seventyniner
08-15-2012, 08:03 PM
I look at parity in terms of coaching, not franchises. There's more parity now (Spo, Carlisle winning rings?!) than there had been from 1987-2010, with only 7 coaches winning titles in that span (Riley, Daly, Jackson, Rudy T, Pop, Brown, Rivers), and even then Brown and Rivers only got 1 each.

Plenty of parity now, because Scott Brooks, Mike Brown, and Spo again are major contenders, along with Pop and perhaps Rivers.

DMC
08-15-2012, 08:03 PM
To Be Honest, if the Spurs don't make it I prefer to watch Lebron/Wade/Bosh vs Kobe/Nash/Dwight/Gasol than say Dirk/Terry/Marion vs Billups/Prince/the Wallace's.
That's a good example of the problem. Small market teams bitch about their ratings and media coverage then say they would rather watch the big market teams play in the Finals over small market teams.

You cannot expect others to buy what you won't buy and sentimental fan value for your team doesn't mean anything to fans of other teams.

DMC
08-15-2012, 08:05 PM
I look at parity in terms of coaching, not franchises. There's more parity now (Spo, Carlisle winning rings?!) than there had been from 1987-2010, with only 7 coaches winning titles in that span (Riley, Daly, Jackson, Rudy T, Pop, Brown, Rivers), and even then Brown and Rivers only got 1 each.

Plenty of parity now, because Scott Brooks, Mike Brown, and Spo again are major contenders, along with Pop and perhaps Rivers.
Rick Carlisle is a good coach. Spo just got lucky with a team I could get to the playoffs.

DAF86
08-15-2012, 08:05 PM
That's a good example of the problem. Small market teams bitch about their ratings and media coverage then say they would rather watch the big market teams play in the Finals over small market teams.

You cannot expect others to buy what you won't buy and sentimental fan value for your team doesn't mean anything to fans of other teams.

I don't give a fuck about the markets, I give a fuck about the players.

Clipper Nation
08-15-2012, 08:08 PM
Because it's a whole lot easier to pull flukey wins in the palyoffs in Football in a single elimination game not for the cap situation or any other reason.

I don't think any of those were fluky wins, tbh.... Pittsburgh and Green Bay were clearly the best teams going in, New Orleans beat two relative equals in the conference championship and Super Bowl, and the G-Men ran two tough gauntlets and pulled it out, tbh....

racm
08-15-2012, 08:12 PM
The NBA, not individual franchises, stands to make more money if it had more franchises paying them. They cannot get that with the current number of fans, because they are over-saturated as it stands in the US. It gets to a point to where it's like whack-a-mole, meaning if you had complete parity, you would technically have to wait for 10 years or more before your team became competitive, 15 would be the mean. Teams would lose most of their fan base by then. So, it has to be the few large market teams that do well, or at least who have the best chance to do well, as that keeps the largest number of fans around for the longest time. If the NBA contracted to 24 teams, there would be a much greater opportunity for bottom rung teams to acquire good talent, but large markets would still win most of the time. SA was an anomaly, two of the greatest 1st overall picks ever, both bigs and both within the career windows of the other. That's probably not going to happen again in the next 30 years. SA would never have gotten over the hump otherwise and LA would have probably won 8 or more titles in the last 12 years.

So, even if you put a hard salary cap, even if you did a Stern on a number of high profile trades, players will end up where they want to be, and they will just sand bag it if they are forced to play elsewhere.

The new NBA, however, has at least a wild card: a high end player can be drafted to a shit team. High end player can make a friend with a superstar who's going to be a FA in a year or so. Superstar then chooses to play with his friend on said shit team and shit team becomes a champion as the other pieces find their way to town.

The 1971 Bucks come to mind. Drafted Kareem back when he was called Lew Alcindor then traded Oscar Robertson. Bam, 66 wins and a ring.

If the NBA had a single elimination playoff series...

Spurs beat Jazz
Clippers beat Grizzlies (without Paul and Griffin getting hobbled)
Thunder beat Mavericks
Lakers beat Nuggets

Bulls beat Sixers (!)
Hawks beat Celtics
Heat beat Knicks
Magic beat Pacers

DAF86
08-15-2012, 08:15 PM
I don't think any of those were fluky wins, tbh.... Pittsburgh and Green Bay were clearly the best teams going in, New Orleans beat two relative equals in the conference championship and Super Bowl, and the G-Men ran two tough gauntlets and pulled it out, tbh....

The Giants weren't better than the Pats in that 18-1 season. The Ravens weren't the best team the year they won it. I'm not sure the Giants were a better team than the Packers last year, and like that there are many more examples that in the NBA you just can't find.

If the NBA had a "superbowl" the Sixers would have been NBA champions in 2001.

The "parity" in football is product of their post-season format and the escence of the game in itself, it's a lot less predictable than basketball.

Clipper Nation
08-15-2012, 08:31 PM
The Giants weren't better than the Pats in that 18-1 season.
No, but they were still really good when it mattered....

The Ravens weren't the best team the year they won it.
There wasn't a clear best team that year when the Ravens won, tbh.... the Titans, Raiders, and Giants were all really good.... that being said, that Ravens team had a ridiculously dominant defense that put them over the top....

I'm not sure the Giants were a better team than the Packers last year, and like that there are many more examples that in the NBA you just can't find.
The Lakers clearly weren't better than the Bucks in '01 (who got screwed in the ECF against the Sixers) or the Kings in '02 (they needed bullshit calls), the Spurs weren't THAT much better than the Suns in '07 (again, officiating bullshit), the Mavs weren't better than the Heat in 2011, and the Heat weren't better than the Mavs in 2006.... I could go on....

The "parity" in football is product of their post-season format and the escence of the game in itself, it's a lot less predictable than basketball.
March Madness has a one-and-done format, and yet it's pretty much always the "name" schools winning in the end....

DAF86
08-15-2012, 10:09 PM

There wasn't a clear best team that year when the Ravens won, tbh.... the Titans, Raiders, and Giants were all really good.... that being said, that Ravens team had a ridiculously dominant defense that put them over the top....

The Lakers clearly weren't better than the Bucks in '01 (who got screwed in the ECF against the Sixers) or the Kings in '02 (they needed bullshit calls), the Spurs weren't THAT much better than the Suns in '07 (again, officiating bullshit), the Mavs weren't better than the Heat in 2011, and the Heat weren't better than the Mavs in 2006.... I could go on....

The '01 Bucks weren't even half as good as the '01 Lakers but that's not the point, the point is that the NFL format allows for a lot more upsets to occur than the NBA one. Or do you disagree with that?

March Madness has a one-and-done format, and yet it's pretty much always the "name" schools winning in the end....

What does this have to do with the whole NBA/NLF debate? Does college BB have the same cap situation and all that other things you say that make the NBA lack parity? If anything it proves my point that basketball is a more predictable sport.

irishock
08-15-2012, 10:12 PM

LOL, you probably have never met Raptors, Bulls and Knicks fans in real life.

TDMVPDPOY
08-15-2012, 10:19 PM
the only parity was out west

while in teh east, the super teams had trouble in their first rounds adn shit, whether coasting or injuries...still not acceptable for superteams to be pushed to 6-7 games

Clipper Nation
08-15-2012, 11:00 PM
The '01 Bucks weren't even half as good as the '01 Lakers
I'm pretty sure they swept the Lakers in the regular season that year and were a tough matchup for them, tbh...

Sam I Am... Ray Ray... Glenn... that was a SQUAD, tbh...

Venti Quattro
08-15-2012, 11:17 PM
The 2001 Bucks were insanely deep. Too bad the league wanted Iverson to go to the finals.

DAF86
08-15-2012, 11:21 PM
I'm pretty sure they swept the Lakers in the regular season that year and were a tough matchup for them, tbh...

The Cavs swept the Spurs in '07, tbh.

lakerhaterade
08-15-2012, 11:22 PM

:tu tbh

that squad, at that point in time, was pretty fucking stacked.

:lol NASF DAF86

Venti Quattro
08-15-2012, 11:22 PM

:lmao Clipper Nation

DAF86
08-15-2012, 11:26 PM
:tu tbh

that squad, at that point in time, was pretty fucking stacked.

:lol NASF DAF86

For a poster I have never noticed 'till two or three days ago you talk a lot about me, tbh.

Clipper Nation
08-15-2012, 11:28 PM

Knowing Pop, those were probably the games he rested Timmy and put out the scrub lineup for, tbh... :lol

DMC
08-15-2012, 11:29 PM
I don't give a fuck about the markets, I give a fuck about the players.
Good to know you understand the big picture.

Clipper Nation
08-15-2012, 11:30 PM
Markets shouldn't matter, it's the league that's pushing select ones, tbh...

DMC
08-15-2012, 11:33 PM

Name one team that barely squeaked into the playoffs and won the NBA Finals.

It's not the same thing. A baseball or football team can get on a roll and win it all late, that doesn't happen in the NBA. You see upsets but you don't see a 8 seed win the Finals. The Knicks got in as an 8th, but they lost. If it were flukey, an 8th seed would have won the Finals at least once.

DMC
08-15-2012, 11:35 PM
Markets shouldn't matter, it's the league that's pushing select ones, tbh...
It does matter. The league makes the most money by allowing (not pushing) bigger markets to do better. They lost their asses when the Spurs were winning. Ratings mean money plain and simple, and larger markets naturally have a larger fan base to sell to.

Clipper Nation
08-15-2012, 11:38 PM
It does matter. The league makes the most money by allowing (not pushing) bigger markets to do better.

Please.... they could have made a shit ton of Euro money by allowing the early-2000's Kings to go to the Finals, for example....

If the big picture is truly all about the players, then why should it matter if the best players happen to be in a Milwaukee uniform or a Miami uniform?

Clipper Nation
08-15-2012, 11:40 PM
Name one team that barely squeaked into the playoffs and won the NBA Finals.
The '95 Rockets didn't even win 50 games, crept into the sixth seed, and won it all....

Jacob1983
08-16-2012, 05:08 PM
The NBA has no parity and that's the way Stern and his greedy minions like it. Superteams bring in money and ratings. That's basically a fuck you to the shitty teams or the teams in small markets. MLB is older than the NBA but there are only two teams in MLB that have never been to the World Series: the Expos/Nationals and Mariners. How many teams in the NBA have never even been to the Finals or the Conference Finals?

DeadlyDynasty
08-16-2012, 05:14 PM
The '95 Rockets didn't even win 50 games, crept into the sixth seed, and won it all....
They were never in danger of missing the playoffs, which is what his point was.

TD 21
08-16-2012, 05:48 PM
The NBA has no parity and that's the way Stern and his greedy minions like it. Superteams bring in money and ratings. That's basically a fuck you to the shitty teams or the teams in small markets. MLB is older than the NBA but there are only two teams in MLB that have never been to the World Series: the Expos/Nationals and Mariners. How many teams in the NBA have never even been to the Finals or the Conference Finals?

What do you want the NBA to do about that? Spread the 5-6 players at a given time who are capable of being the best player on a championship team throughout the 30 teams, by having each one play for 5 or 6 teams at once? There's nothing they can do; it's the nature of the sport. Just like they can put every incentive in place for players to not flock to L.A., Miami and New York, for less money, but there's nothing they can do if players are willing to do that. I hate seeing that happen as much as anyone, but the reality is, if this were any other sport, they'd be commended for taking less money.

This notion that the NFL is more popular because of parity is complete and utter nonsense. The NFL is more popular because they play once a week, for five months of the year (mostly on Sunday's), so they're by far the easiest league to follow, which is ideal for a casual sports fan. They're also the most violent and people love violence. And let's face it, they're not seen -- as the NBA is -- as a "black league" (despite the fact that the majority of their players are black, too), so despite having far more criminals per player and at least as many arrogant punks per player, people give them (mostly) a free pass on those fronts.

DeadlyDynasty
08-16-2012, 05:52 PM
^
and the fact that football >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>basketball as a sport also helps.

Trainwreck2100
08-16-2012, 05:55 PM
you know what would fix everything, getting rid of superstar calls.