PDA

View Full Version : anyone recommend a good dwi lawyer

jcrod
08-15-2012, 02:06 PM
Can't seem to find a good recommendation. Anyone know one?

DeadlyDynasty
08-15-2012, 02:08 PM
Where you live?

cantthinkofanything
08-15-2012, 02:14 PM
Can't seem to find a good recommendation. Anyone know one?

I would never knowingly hire a lawyer that was dwi

baseline bum
08-15-2012, 02:20 PM
Can't seem to find a good recommendation.

Drive sober

Wild Cobra
08-15-2012, 03:39 PM
What?

You not only want to be reamed by the laws, but reamed by a lawyer as well?

CosmicCowboy
08-15-2012, 03:39 PM
If you are in SA, bobby barrera is top notch if you can afford him.

Darth_Pelican
08-15-2012, 03:45 PM
Drive sober

This. Streetcar or cabs when going out to drink FTW.

DeadlyDynasty
08-15-2012, 03:47 PM
That won't get your car home.

mavs>spurs
08-15-2012, 03:48 PM
Here's a thought....maybe your retarded wetback ass should have respected the laws of this country and the safety of those around you by not driving drunk. You retarded alcoholic spics come here and think this it's cool to act like this is mexico you fucking apes always getting DWI's and shit, I hope your worthless ass goes to prison until all your children are grown and that the prison doesn't serve tacos. Disrespecful son of a bitch.

DeadlyDynasty
08-15-2012, 03:51 PM
Here's a thought....maybe your retarded wetback ass should have respected the laws of this country and the safety of those around you by not driving drunk. You retarded alcoholic spics come here and think this it's cool to act like this is mexico you fucking apes always getting DWI's and shit, I hope your worthless ass goes to prison until all your children are grown and that the prison doesn't serve tacos. Disrespecful son of a bitch.
crofl

mavs>spurs
08-15-2012, 03:52 PM
nobody help this faggot piece of shit he deserves to go to prison with all his amigos

CuckingFunt
08-15-2012, 03:53 PM

That won't get your car home.

Your car is already at home. Streetcar there, cab back, spend your evening ticket free.

Or park your car somewhere safe enough it can stay there overnight.

cantthinkofanything
08-15-2012, 03:53 PM
call the Texas Hammer and let him know next time you're going to be drunk driving

http://www.jimadler.com/

jcrod
08-15-2012, 03:58 PM
If you are in SA, bobby barrera is top notch if you can afford him.

Thanks.

jcrod
08-15-2012, 04:00 PM
Where you live?

Sorry forget a lot of people are from varying cities, SA.

mavs>spurs
08-15-2012, 04:00 PM
Thanks.

:cry gracias puto :cry

cantthinkofanything
08-15-2012, 04:01 PM
Sorry forget a lot of people are from varying cities, SA.

why don't you stay of the mother fucking streets. you got a kid it looks like. do the right thing and grow the fuck up.

Wild Cobra
08-15-2012, 04:01 PM
Why would any smart person try to help someone with a DUI get out of it?

Shit... I want dangerous drivers off the streets, so they can't kill.

Lincoln
08-15-2012, 04:10 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Darth_Pelican
08-15-2012, 04:31 PM

:lol

cantthinkofanything
08-15-2012, 04:56 PM
look it's mavfan and his e-crew acting like a bunch of toughs

I don't see any crew here. You're OK with drunk driving? Is it cool to you? As long as you don't get caught right?

monosylab1k
08-15-2012, 05:10 PM
rofl what do you expect from classless dickwads who also defended this fucker -

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-N4KkHeN1JM4/Trg3dhVcm_I/AAAAAAAACZ8/KyvPa_Q8PFU/s1600/29699147_640X360.jpg

baseline bum
08-15-2012, 05:14 PM
crofl

:lol doesn't serve tacos

baseline bum
08-15-2012, 05:16 PM
rofl what do you expect from classless dickwads who also defended this fucker -

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-N4KkHeN1JM4/Trg3dhVcm_I/AAAAAAAACZ8/KyvPa_Q8PFU/s1600/29699147_640X360.jpg

:cry I thought it was his 'beetus meds. You mean we're not classy no more? :cry

monosylab1k
08-15-2012, 05:25 PM

-anti nazi trolls
-supports drunk driving

rofl

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-15-2012, 05:27 PM
Na, just a bunch of people who don't break the law and endanger people's lives

Fpoonsie
08-15-2012, 05:28 PM
-anti nazi trolls
-supports drunk driving

rofl

He doesn't care who they hit/run/kill, as long what's left in their drunken bloody wake don't have big noses and frizzy hair.

baseline bum
08-15-2012, 05:41 PM
There you go

yUXAgUoPa3U

The Gemini Method
08-15-2012, 05:58 PM
Drunk Driving is def. a stupid thing to do...but all humans are capable of making mistakes.

With that being said, a lawyer is pretty much a waste of money. Well, I know a few people who've gotten DUIs and have either have had a lawyer represent them or have not and they've all gotten the same penalties either way. The whole 3-month Dewey classes; 5-month breathalyzer (IID), 6-month license suspension. Not to mention many other fines such as getting the DMV to give you a restricted license, the right to install an IID, and after that you have to pay to get your regular license back.

It's a costly endeavor and not worth it; but hopefully you'll learn from this and not do it again or you can be charge with homicide if the next time you drive intoxicated and you kill someone.

DesignatedT
08-15-2012, 06:09 PM
dwidog.com

Trainwreck2100
08-15-2012, 06:11 PM
Na, just a bunch of people who don't break the law and endanger people's lives

:lol i may or may not watch tv and drive i drive a gas guzzler that assures if i hit someone 90 % chance i win. seriously fuck people who aren't me

Blake
08-15-2012, 06:14 PM
If you were plastered and you know it, then I might agree to just take your lumps and work out the best deal possible with the prosecutor.

If there is any chance you might be innocent, hell yes, at least talk to a lawyer. it would be stupid not to.

Talk to several, tbh.

Big Empty
08-15-2012, 06:32 PM
second hand smoke kills 600K worldwide while drunk drivers kill 11600.00. So if you smoke you're a bigger peice of ****

The Gemini Method
08-15-2012, 06:34 PM
If you were plastered and you know it, then I might agree to just take your lumps and work out the best deal possible with the prosecutor.

If there is any chance you might be innocent, hell yes, at least talk to a lawyer. it would be stupid not to.

Talk to several, tbh.

This. if you're around say, .08 - .10 I say talk to at least 5-10 DUI lawyers. If you're pushing around .14-.20 I say no. If you were goddamn obliterated at .20+ you might need one to keep you from getting an Aggravated DUI (DWI),

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-15-2012, 07:45 PM
second hand smoke kills 600K worldwide while drunk drivers kill 11600.00. So if you smoke you're a bigger peice of ****
I agree. People who smoke are worthless piles of shit.

The Reckoning
08-15-2012, 08:11 PM
lol second hand smoke kills 600k?

how the fuck can you determine that number?

Bill_Brasky
08-15-2012, 08:35 PM
One of the many reasons I don't like drinking and hesitate to get out on the road after midnight.

Don't ever do it again, fucker. And call Saul.

Oh and if you text and drive, fuck you too. You're just as big of a cock sucker.

jcrod
08-15-2012, 09:45 PM
Drunk Driving is def. a stupid thing to do...but all humans are capable of making mistakes.

With that being said, a lawyer is pretty much a waste of money. Well, I know a few people who've gotten DUIs and have either have had a lawyer represent them or have not and they've all gotten the same penalties either way. The whole 3-month Dewey classes; 5-month breathalyzer (IID), 6-month license suspension. Not to mention many other fines such as getting the DMV to give you a restricted license, the right to install an IID, and after that you have to pay to get your regular license back.

It's a costly endeavor and not worth it; but hopefully you'll learn from this and not do it again or you can be charge with homicide if the next time you drive intoxicated and you kill someone.
Yeah I'm not going to bother responding. Nobody knows what happened. I wasn't a drunk but had my drinks and made a careless traffic violation. If you say you never had drinks and drove you're a ling mofo.

DeadlyDynasty
08-15-2012, 10:00 PM
I wasn't a drunk but had my drinks and made a careless traffic violation.
What exactly was it, tbh? Run a stop, illegal left, etc?

monosylab1k
08-15-2012, 10:40 PM
Yeah I'm not going to bother responding. Nobody knows what happened. I wasn't a drunk but had my drinks and made a careless traffic violation. If you say you never had drinks and drove you're a ling mofo.

lol, excuses for being a piece of shit drunk driver.

Juggity
08-15-2012, 10:44 PM
If you say you never had drinks and drove you're a ling mofo.

Not even close to true. You shouldn't be trying to rationalize what you did; it's pretty much indefensible. It was a bad decision that could have caused serious harm to innocent individuals, and you'll have to face the consequences. That said, you'll move on, and hopefully won't make the same mistake again.

monosylab1k
08-15-2012, 10:46 PM
:cry everybody else has driven drunk so why should I be punished for it? :cry :cry :cry

TE
08-15-2012, 10:59 PM

kill yourself before you kill somebody else

baseline bum
08-15-2012, 11:02 PM

I absolutely do not drive after even a single beer.

TimDunkem
08-15-2012, 11:06 PM
:lmao

Blake
08-15-2012, 11:17 PM
..... hesitate to get out on the road after midnight.

Oh and if you text and drive, fuck you too. You're just as big of a cock sucker.

so true

hehateme
08-16-2012, 12:44 AM
im suprised no bob loblaw trolls havent shown up yet....

vato loco
08-16-2012, 01:56 AM
lol at all the nerdy ass pussified white boys who will never drive after even one beer

everyone that's partying and busy gettn pussy does it even the whiteboys u guys probably ain't ever sniffed pussy :lmao

HeatChamps
08-16-2012, 02:54 AM
I don't see any crew here. You're OK with drunk driving? Is it cool to you? As long as you don't get caught right?
People make mistakes asshole.

HeatChamps
08-16-2012, 02:57 AM
Man fuck all these judgemental assholes.

baseline bum
08-16-2012, 08:35 AM
lol at all the nerdy ass pussified white boys who will never drive after even one beer

everyone that's partying and busy gettn pussy does it even the whiteboys u guys probably ain't ever sniffed pussy :lmao

So how's that working for you with your 6 kids being supported by your part-time shift at Del Taco?

Bill_Brasky
08-16-2012, 09:21 AM

:lol dumb alcoholic Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_
:lol wasting your food stamps on Bud Light
:lol "Guess what kids, free tacos from my job again!"

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-16-2012, 09:30 AM
:lol I've driven drunk before and even driven hammered a few times (hammered as in multiple 4lokos + xanex in my system), yet managed to make sure I didn't get pulled over (stayed off busy roads, drove the speed limit, indicated properly, etc.). You have to be a fuckin moron to get a DUI :lol

rEgUlaToR!!!!!
08-16-2012, 11:33 AM
so much regulation in this thread............................................

The Gemini Method
08-16-2012, 11:40 AM
I hear getting a DUI/DWI in Arizona is the worst...they put you in Tent City and all that shit.

I had to pick up a buddy from his class once and saw a handful of hotties taking the same class. At least, in the grand scheme of things, you know them girls be partyinggggg!

mrsmaalox
08-16-2012, 11:51 AM
Regardless of whether or not you believe you were drunk, you obviously met the laws parameters for DUI or they wouldn't have arrested you.

Last summer 2 people I know got DUIs (here in SA), both were completely trashed. One guy was a first timer, the other was a second timer. First timer hired an attorney and was out $17,000; 2nd timer threw himself at the mercy of the court. Both received the exact same 6 month license suspension, ankle monitor, classes and $1000 fine from 2 different judges. 2nd timer additionally did 4 weekends in jail and they threw out weed possession charges.

The Gemini Method
08-16-2012, 12:10 PM
Regardless of whether or not you believe you were drunk, you obviously met the laws parameters for DUI or they wouldn't have arrested you.

Last summer 2 people I know got DUIs (here in SA), both were completely trashed. One guy was a first timer, the other was a second timer. First timer hired an attorney and was out $17,000; 2nd timer threw himself at the mercy of the court. Both received the exact same 6 month license suspension, ankle monitor, classes and $1000 fine from 2 different judges. 2nd timer additionally did 4 weekends in jail and they threw out weed possession charges.

Yeah, that's the funny thing about these rulings...

I had a friend who blew a .24 was totally trashed and crashed his car into a Del Taco trashcan and decided to go with a lawyer and got an Aggro DUI w/ a 9-month DUI Class, 6-month license suspension, 2-days in jail and a fine of $1800 (10k in total expenses) and someone from my old job had just a high as BAC (.21) crashed her car into a center divider fled the scene and got caught later. She got a 6-month suspension, 6-month license suspension, and a $1600 dollar fine. It is interesting how punishments are handed out

Wild Cobra
08-16-2012, 02:38 PM
Yeah, that's the funny thing about these rulings...

I had a friend who blew a .24 was totally trashed and crashed his car into a Del Taco trashcan and decided to go with a lawyer and got an Aggro DUI w/ a 9-month DUI Class, 6-month license suspension, 2-days in jail and a fine of $1800 (10k in total expenses) and someone from my old job had just a high as BAC (.21) crashed her car into a center divider fled the scene and got caught later. She got a 6-month suspension, 6-month license suspension, and a $1600 dollar fine. It is interesting how punishments are handed out

Not much difference for paying a lawyer.

The only reason to pay for a lawyer would be if you are innocent, and can prove it. Hate to say it, but the legal system isn't always innocent till proven guilty, and they will take the word of the police officer over a citizen.

HeatChamps
08-16-2012, 04:58 PM
:lol I've driven drunk before and even driven hammered a few times (hammered as in multiple 4lokos + xanex in my system), yet managed to make sure I didn't get pulled over (stayed off busy roads, drove the speed limit, indicated properly, etc.). You have to be a fuckin moron to get a DUI :lol
Or unlucky.

Jacob1983
08-16-2012, 04:59 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpbrf3BqPk1qdlbef.jpg

http://external.ak.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQAvA_M8d_vmiJiC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fprofile-a.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhprofile-snc4%2F211157_265204520256672_1272665368_n.jpg

ohmwrecker
08-16-2012, 05:03 PM
Oh, you do know Betty Blackwell?

monosylab1k
08-16-2012, 05:26 PM
I support drunk driving.

smh

HeatChamps
08-20-2012, 07:37 PM
Now if people contine to make mistakes after this thread, go to hell. The past is the past. You can't do anything about it. But fuck you if you continue to be an idiot. Drink in the house or if you are a passenger.

Bill_Brasky
08-20-2012, 07:41 PM
Oh, you do know Betty Blackwell?

:lmao