PDA

View Full Version : What will be the reason the Lakers fail next year?

Riddler
08-16-2012, 12:49 PM
A. Dwight's back
B. Nash's back
C. Nash +Blake on defense
D. Mike Brown
E. Kobe not accepting his fourth option role
F. Team chemistry
G. Artest getting suspened for actually killing someone on the court
H. Pau Gasol decline

Lincoln
08-16-2012, 12:50 PM
E,f

Venti Quattro
08-16-2012, 12:50 PM
Mike Brown, Kobe and if the team chemistry explodes.

pass1st
08-16-2012, 01:00 PM
A. Unlikely to be an issue, but would ruin the season if he can't fully recover despite all medical professionals saying he would.
B. Any injury to Nash would hurt, but not be the primary reason of a did season
C. Lakers used to shit PG defense
D. Possible, this team needs a good coach for ego management.
E. Kobe needs to shoot enough to command a double team, but not enough to chuck away wins. If he plays hero ball too much then that's why the team will fall apart.
F. Same Kobe reason as E
G. Depends who he kills
H. Pau has less pressure with Dwight's consistency and Hill being a good backup off the bench, but he has to play more consistently at a reasonably high level come playoffs. Secondary reason, tbh

The Gemini Method
08-16-2012, 01:06 PM
I. Mike Brown

:lol at the Artest one.

DMC
08-16-2012, 01:07 PM
g.e.f. no doubt

but mostly

i. Miami waxes that ass

Koolaid_Man
08-16-2012, 01:59 PM

not true...Nash is a savvy vet Mike Brown will defer and he will look to Nash to help him out...Also here's Kobe take on the Mike Brown situation: :lol

"I'll be there to help him.... He's still a young coach and I've been through a lot," Bryant says. "He's a willing learner, not one of those guys who says, 'It's my way or highway.' He has the hunger to figure things out, that's the key."

lefty
08-16-2012, 02:01 PM
Hack-a-Howard

LkrFan
08-16-2012, 02:08 PM
A. Unlikely to be an issue, but would ruin the season if he can't fully recover despite all medical professionals saying he would.
B. Any injury to Nash would hurt, but not be the primary reason of a did season
C. Lakers used to shit PG defense
D. Possible, this team needs a good coach for ego management.
E. Kobe needs to shoot enough to command a double team, but not enough to chuck away wins. If he plays hero ball too much then that's why the team will fall apart.
F. Same Kobe reason as E
G. Depends who he kills
H. Pau has less pressure with Dwight's consistency and Hill being a good backup off the bench, but he has to play more consistently at a reasonably high level come playoffs. Secondary reason, tbh

:lol

LkrFan
08-16-2012, 02:09 PM
g.e.f. no doubt

but mostly

i. Miami waxes that ass

You have a lot of faith in the San Antonio Heat. :downspin:

Venti Quattro
08-16-2012, 02:11 PM
Can't wait for the LA Heat to be in the finals next year. It's been a long time coming.

:lol Spurs

The Gemini Method
08-16-2012, 02:11 PM
Z. Mayan Calendar Theory coming to fruition...

Sportcamper
08-16-2012, 02:14 PM
Artest getting suspened for actually killing someone on the court

:lmao...Lets hope not...

Venti Quattro
08-16-2012, 02:14 PM
Z. Mayan Calendar Theory coming to fruition...

E:lolrth = f:lolcked

Clipper Nation
08-16-2012, 02:21 PM
E, F, and maybe A or B....

DMC
08-16-2012, 03:32 PM
You have a lot of faith in the San Antonio Heat.
I would rather see the Lakers win tbh. West over East. I just lack the ability to disregard the importance of team chemistry, youth and selfless play. It must be a birth defect.

I don't see the Lakers keeping up with the pace of the Heat. Other than Howard, they are old fuckers.

ambchang
08-16-2012, 03:35 PM
I. They ran into the Spurs in the playoffs

whitemamba
08-16-2012, 03:44 PM
the only way they are failing is if the nba self implodes and doesnt exist anymore

LkrFan
08-16-2012, 03:58 PM
I would rather see the Lakers win tbh. West over East. I just lack the ability to disregard the importance of team chemistry, youth and selfless play. It must be a birth defect.

I don't see the Lakers keeping up with the pace of the Heat. Other than Howard, they are old fuckers.

Three comments:

- You have to be able to rebound to get out and run. Lakers should be #1 rebounding team in the league
- The Heat aren't exactly young either in terms of NBA mileage. Their big 3 are entering their 10th year.
- They have to guard every Laker. Even MWP will end up posting up a player like Chalmers - directly resulting from a Nash led PNR. Wade can't check Kobe. Anthony can't check D12. Pau and Bosh will be a wash now that Nash is onboard. And Chalmers can't cheat off of F:lolsher or Sessi:lolns no more to help out or it'll be raining 3s all night long.

There's two sides of every coin DMC. ;)

Latarian Milton
08-16-2012, 07:13 PM
refs/stern not giving them enough help when they play stern's new loveboy OKC in WCF

namlook
08-16-2012, 07:14 PM
It will come down to health. If everyone stays healthy they will be very hard to beat. The biggest weakness is Mike Brown.

Trainwreck2100
08-16-2012, 07:15 PM
okc was the loverboy now dwight got stern seein dolla bills in LA

Koolaid_Man
08-16-2012, 08:53 PM
It will come down to health. If everyone stays healthy they will be very hard to beat. The biggest weakness is Mike Brown.

I don't think so anymore..The Lakers front office going HAM and all out on every respect...they're bringing in re-enforcements for Brown so there's no excuses...These assistant are no non-sense hard nosed and now their shit...it's real quality staff (season and Veteran staff they're surrounding Mike Brown with...

They just signed Steve Clifford from Orlando who has modeled himself after Tom Thibodeau...they also picked up Eddie Jordan and Bernie Bickerstaff...they already have Chuck Person...Mike Brown should do just fine with this type of Staff...

I'm ready for some ball :toast

LakaFan
08-16-2012, 08:56 PM
The end of the world

100%duncan
08-16-2012, 09:04 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTl63Poufw8mwk7n2B-wVNuw_l8lQpe1chHeiQJJdtCEEP9u6YL

Ace
08-16-2012, 09:10 PM
My sig tbh

Koolaid_Man
08-16-2012, 09:13 PM
My sig tbh

I got you right here big baby....:lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Heatcopy.png

100%duncan
08-16-2012, 11:05 PM
^Try again imho. Not funny tbh. No offense nigga.

NRHector
08-16-2012, 11:36 PM
I. all of the above

Clipper Nation
08-16-2012, 11:44 PM
I got you right here big baby....:lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Heatcopy.png

Spurfan with the inexcusable cliched bads...

100%duncan
08-17-2012, 01:23 AM
Spurfan with the inexcusable cliched bads...

whott?

NuGGeTs-FaN
08-17-2012, 04:16 AM
The Denver Nuggets

Got the Lakers beat at every position

smaka
08-17-2012, 06:04 AM
I would just go with whole alphabet.

Koolaid_Man
08-23-2012, 12:13 PM

:lmao :lmaoMike Brown is officially relieving himself of head coaching duties :toast I can't say that I blame him though :lol

Mike Brown will give Steve Nash the freedom to direct the Lakers offense on the fly.

“The way that we’ll put it together, Steve’s going to have an opportunity -- he’s going to quarterback the team -- and so he’s going to have an opportunity to come down the floor every possession and in early offense play pick-and-roll if he wants to,” Brown said. “It’s up to him, based on where he decides to take the ball or a call that he makes or an action that he does, it’s up to him to get us into some of the looks of the Princeton offense.

“So again, with him quarterbacking, or making that decision, he’ll still have a chance to get the ball back after he moves or after bodies move. I don’t want to completely give away what we’re trying to do, but in a nutshell, he will have an opportunity to play pick-and-roll at the beginning of almost every play set coming down the floor in early offense. And if not, he can also choose to get to some of the looks out of the Princeton by making a pass or doing an action or doing a call or whatever.”

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/223162/Mike_Brown_Plans_To_Give_Nash_Freedom_To_Improvise _Offensively#ixzz24OFZzoUH

Sportcamper
08-23-2012, 12:24 PM
Mike Brown is officially relieving himself of head coaching duties...

This is the best news of the off-season...:lmao

"Brett Favre"
08-23-2012, 12:28 PM
Brown still cant manage egos.

lefty
08-23-2012, 12:36 PM
- Shitty bench

- Shitty backcourt D

- Artest's mental issues

- Mike Br:lolwn

- K:lolbe in hero mode in the 4th quarter, blowing 12 pt leads

- Hack-a-Howard

- Gasol shtting out his tacos in the playoffs

Koolaid_Man
08-23-2012, 12:55 PM
Brown still cant manage egos.

That's not his job..it's Kobe's...:toast

Nash - Is the "5 Star General" similiar to Lkrfan
Kobe - Is the "Navy Seal Assassin" similar to Kool
Dwight - Is the "Beast the Freak" similiar to Luva
Pau - Is the "Voice of Reason" similiar to Cobbler
Artest - Is the "Thug Life Muscle" similiar to Deadly_Dynasty
Jamison - Is the "Baby Face" killa similiar to Venti Quattro

Jerry Buss - Is "The Brain" similiar to "Cully"

Kori Ellis - Is "The Sweetheart" similar to Jeannie Buss

I think we have it all covered don't need Brown :lol

Killakobe81
08-23-2012, 01:13 PM
Does that Make me Mitch the CEO of this bitch?

bus driver
08-23-2012, 01:40 PM
The end of the world

this is a good one, :lmao