PDA

View Full Version : Remove One Letter From A Movie Title While Still Making Sense

CubanSucks
08-16-2012, 08:16 PM
Dude, Here's My Car

they walk out to find their car parked across the street, movie's one scene long

Shaun of the DEA

DEA agent Shaun works day and night to rid his town of drugs

Godfellas

The life of those involved in a bible study group and how it changes them

The Dark Night

self explanatory

Jurassic Ark

Noah's Ark with a few raptors and one tough T-rex

Forrest Gum

new flavor of gum sweeps the nation and has influence in all the major events throughout the 20th century

Pup Fiction

the lives of a few pups intertwine over the span of 2 days in this tale of love, vengeance, loyalty, and redemption

Spurminator
08-16-2012, 08:30 PM
The Shawshan Redemption

After the murder of his wife, hotshot banker Andrew Dufresne is sent to Shawshan Prison, where the usual unpleasantness occurs. Over the years, he retains hope and eventually gains the respect of his fellow inmates, especially longtime convict "Red" Redding, a black marketeer, and becomes influential within the Shawshan prison. Eventually, Andrew achieves his ends on his own terms.

monosylab1k
08-16-2012, 08:45 PM
Dude, Here's My Car

they walk out to find their car parked across the street, movie's one scene long

Shaun of the DEA

DEA agent Shaun works day and night to rid his town of drugs

Godfellas

The life of those involved in a bible study group and how it changes them

The Dark Night

self explanatory

Jurassic Ark

Noah's Ark with a few raptors and one tough T-rex

Forrest Gum

new flavor of gum sweeps the nation and has influence in all the major events throughout the 20th century

Pup Fiction

the lives of a few pups intertwine over the span of 2 days in this tale of love, vengeance, loyalty, and redemption

die

CubanSucks
08-16-2012, 09:05 PM
die

why can't you just have fun??

that's not how the thread works idiot

what thread

DeadlyDynasty
08-16-2012, 09:20 PM
How fucking bored can you be?

baseline bum
08-16-2012, 09:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XbeCs.png

After being told his technique sucks while attempting to fellate an older carnie (Peter North), 12-year-old Josh Baskin (David Moscow) from Cliffside Park, New Jersey goes to a wishing machine called Zoltar Speaks, and wishes that he was "bi" so that he could properly deep-throat. His wish is granted, but he finds out that the machine is unplugged, and backs away. By the next morning he is shocked to discover that he has been transformed into a 30-year-old faggot (Tom Hanks), and when he goes back to the wishing machine he finds that the carnival has already left.

The Gemini Method
08-16-2012, 09:37 PM
Tar Wars - When two African nations fight an intergalactic battle...

DMC
08-16-2012, 09:49 PM
why can't you just have fun??

what thread

What are you, SBM's bastard love child or what?

redzero
08-16-2012, 09:49 PM
At least he's not replacing one of the words with bacon.

jack sommerset
08-16-2012, 09:58 PM
Aging Bull. God bless

baseline bum
08-16-2012, 10:01 PM
The Odfather

The Reckoning
08-16-2012, 10:45 PM
Big Black Juicy Boot #8

A man loses his size 8 footwear in a grape stomper, though it is physically small, it carries enormous intrinsic value. On his quest for his boot, he finds love, hardship, lesssons learned and 'the shoe that fits.'

The Reckoning
08-16-2012, 10:45 PM
Kindom of Heaven

Documentary about an inbred Morman town in a forgotten Utah valley.

Reign of Fir

Christian Bale discovers he has seasonal allergies.

Reck
08-16-2012, 11:04 PM

He probably stole CubanSucks password. :lol

Jacob1983
08-16-2012, 11:24 PM
O Country for Old Men

Taxi Drive

The Tow

Ad Boys

The Able Guy

The Word in the Stone

lefty
08-16-2012, 11:40 PM
The Dark Night Rises

- a movie about oxymorons

ALVAREZ6
08-17-2012, 12:37 AM
The Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_ of Monte Cristo
-self explanatory, an evil Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_ dominates Monte Cristo

ALVAREZ6
08-17-2012, 12:39 AM
lol...funny that a nonracial term like cun+ is censored on this site. what possibly could one call a man that makes him uber butthurt?

CuckingFunt
08-17-2012, 12:46 AM
The censoring of the c-word marks the only time I've had to consciously change my word choice (repeatedly) to avoid being Luck_The_Fakers'd.

ALVAREZ6
08-17-2012, 12:58 AM
I think it's funny how women go absolute apeshit whenever the c-word is used. On the contrary, there is not a single word (:lmao word, we're talking about words)/term derogatory towards men that would make any man give a fuck or two. When the c-word is dropped around a woman, it's usually hard to tell if a word was spoken, or a baby was raped and murdered.

symple19
08-17-2012, 01:00 AM
rofl

didn't know Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_ was censored

ALVAREZ6
08-17-2012, 01:05 AM
i like this girls attitude tbh...

Wl3K0CNNpJQ

so nonchalant

tbh...the c-word seems to tick people/women off more than the n-word, and that seems ridiculous :lol

CuckingFunt
08-17-2012, 01:33 AM
I think it's funny how women go absolute apeshit whenever the c-word is used. On the contrary, there is not a single word (:lmao word, we're talking about words)/term derogatory towards men that would make any man give a fuck or two. When the c-word is dropped around a woman, it's usually hard to tell if a word was spoken, or a baby was raped and murdered.

That's not universally true anymore. If it ever was. There are a lot of women who have attempted to reclaim that word for various reasons, either in connection to feminist theories or, like slut, as a way to assert their own sexuality and sexual agency.

I don't particularly care one way or the other. I just think it's a fun/satisfying word. Perhaps in part because it is so "shocking."

The Reckoning
08-17-2012, 06:18 AM
Clash of the Titas

Two young bicurious femaies Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_ Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_ Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_ .

The Reckoning
08-17-2012, 07:49 AM
My Fair Lad

CubanSucks teaches his boyfriend how to suck cock by using his vocal cords.

lefty
08-17-2012, 08:22 AM
Star War

A young Jedi must face his fallen father, battle the evil emperor and destroy two Death Stars, all in one movie.
:lol

DMC
08-17-2012, 09:34 AM
The censoring of the c-word marks the only time I've had to consciously change my word choice (repeatedly) to avoid being Luck_The_Fakers'd.

Well give yourself a hug.

Reck
08-17-2012, 12:01 PM
I bet if people started abusing k instead of the word c to complete the word in question, the mods would quickly censor that as well.

2012 here people.

If that offends someone at this point in life they should re-evaluate their life. Specially when online.

With that said, I've never felt the need to use it here.

Seems like faggot is the word of choice around here. :lol

clambake
08-17-2012, 12:06 PM
iehard

CubanSucks
08-17-2012, 01:17 PM

sbm's my bitch

i like this girls attitude tbh...

Wl3K0CNNpJQ

so nonchalant

tbh...the c-word seems to tick people/women off more than the n-word, and that seems ridiculous :lol

that little kunt knew what she was doing. That little smirk was obvious, she was holding back a full on smile

That's not universally true anymore. If it ever was.

It's at least true for kori. Either that or some bitch on this site had enough influence on her to get her to censor it

My Fair Lad

CubanSucks teaches his boyfriend how to suck cock by using his vocal cords.

why you gotta do dat? bein mean and shit

Avante
08-17-2012, 01:30 PM
Let's see....

GoZilla

King Kon

Son of Kon

Godfinger

The God, The Dad and the Ugly

Tor

The Thin

The Wicker Ma

The Wolf Ma

The Wizard of Gor

Yo, Monster from Space

Zonar, The Thing From Venus

The Ghastly One

DR.N

UZER
08-17-2012, 08:44 PM
Chindler's List

The San Antonio version of Schindler's list

DMC
08-18-2012, 06:33 PM
Chindler's List

The San Antonio version of Schindler's list
:lmao

DMC
08-18-2012, 06:34 PM
Lord of he Rings?
Lord of the Rigs, a biography of David Stern.