Caller: "hey, was just wanting to get your email address"
Me: "Sure...it's"
Caller: (interrupting) "hold on, let me find something to write with"

DeadlyDynasty
08-17-2012, 02:02 PM
your threads

The Reckoning
08-17-2012, 02:03 PM
someone stopping me on the street asking for directions and it turns out to be a street minister

Trill Clinton
08-17-2012, 02:06 PM
someone with stank breath telling me a long ass pointless story.

SpurinDallas
08-17-2012, 02:10 PM
People spelling the word 'lose' as 'loose'

The Reckoning
08-17-2012, 02:12 PM
someone with stank breath telling me a long ass pointless story.

dont let lebomb ever tell you one

Trill Clinton
08-17-2012, 02:15 PM
dont let lebomb ever tell you one
:lol

Avante
08-17-2012, 02:19 PM
I call the bank to get some info, I hear...

To listen to this in English press one.

Well if I couldn't speak English then how in the hell am I going to know to press one.

:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

Reck
08-17-2012, 02:32 PM
That's because they designate [2] for spanish you amateur. Ugh

CuckingFunt
08-17-2012, 02:47 PM

Well if I couldn't speak English then how in the hell am I going to know to press one.

If you couldn't speak English, why would need to press one?

Avante
08-17-2012, 02:49 PM
That's because they designate [2] for spanish you amateur. Ugh

I agree 100%, I am an amateur when it comes to calling banks. Wife is the banker.

DMC
08-17-2012, 03:01 PM
I agree 100%, I am an amateur when it comes to calling banks. Wife is the banker.
No, you're an idiot who desperately tries to have something to add to every conversation and more often than not you're just spouting off random bullshit.

Para espanol marque (or primo) numero dos.

My peeve is when someone uses a turn only lane to get ahead of the other lane and when they get to the light they try to merge over into the other lane.

symple19
08-17-2012, 03:05 PM
people who don't pick up after their goddamn dogs

sweater vests

people who say "know what i'm sayin" or "you know what I mean" after every fucking sentence

DMC
08-17-2012, 03:13 PM

sweater vests

people who say "know what i'm sayin" or "you know what I mean" after every fucking sentence

And "like" 40 times in one sentence.

Sitting on a plane and the bubble headed bitch behind me running off at the face about how Minneapolis is soooo much better than Austin, and like there's like just so much atmosphere there, and like people there like talk to you like they know you but like they don't really you know?

SpurinDallas
08-17-2012, 03:14 PM
People who pronounce the 's' in Illinois. Aggravates the hell out of me.

Lincoln
08-17-2012, 03:16 PM
Faggots at the gym that try to talk/socialize with everyone and give you tips and reasons to do/not do certain workouts as you're lifting

DMC
08-17-2012, 03:17 PM
Faggots at the gym that try to talk/socialize with everyone and give you tips and reasons to do/not do certain workouts as you're lifting
If it's Dr Swole, you need to listen.

SpurinDallas
08-17-2012, 03:18 PM

Or the guys that you catch taking a pic of themselves in the mirror after a workout, probably to post on Facebook.

Avante
08-17-2012, 03:19 PM
This just happened...

Next door neighdors cranking up Mexican music while they tinker with their car. I hate Mexican music. What's with all those horns?

Lincoln
08-17-2012, 03:20 PM
Faggots that stand right in front of the dumbbell racks doin their workout. It's like damn move bro, I'm tryin to get my weights shit.

symple19
08-17-2012, 03:24 PM
And "like" 40 times in one sentence.

Sitting on a plane and the bubble headed bitch behind me running off at the face about how Minneapolis is soooo much better than Austin, and like there's like just so much atmosphere there, and like people there like talk to you like they know you but like they don't really you know?

:lol agreed

DMC
08-17-2012, 03:27 PM
This just happened...

Next door neighdors cranking up Mexican music while they tinker with their car. I hate Mexican music. What's with all those horns?
0kE9gISp1y4

How can you not like that?

boutons_deux
08-17-2012, 03:30 PM
of the day?

nah, every day

people, esp females, who affectedely "burr" or "glottal fry", esp on the last couple words.

Men who affectedely try to sound like Barry White, and always fail with nothing but gravelly noise, never getting as basso profundo as Barry.

Why have these ugly, grating noises become so popular?

Avante
08-17-2012, 03:31 PM
0kE9gISp1y4

How can you not like that?

Because I listen to this...

LPJHcdhqojQ (http://LPJHcdhqojQ)

Avante
08-17-2012, 03:32 PM
Because I listen to this...

Try...

TheRealCB
08-17-2012, 03:47 PM
Beautiful young girls (20 or so) wearing make up when they have a picture-perfect face.It drives me crazy.

rr2418
08-17-2012, 04:33 PM
of the day?

nah, every day

people, esp females, who affectedely "burr" or "glottal fry", esp on the last couple words.

Men who affectedely try to sound like Barry White, and always fail with nothing but gravelly noise, never getting as basso profundo as Barry.

Why have these ugly, grating noises become so popular?

Yeah, this glottal fry seems liked it's used by more and more women nowadays. It's not appealing at all!

mavs>spurs
08-17-2012, 04:36 PM
Faggots that stand right in front of the dumbbell racks doin their workout. It's like damn move bro, I'm tryin to get my weights shit.

Gym douches suck, especially those fake tough guys who's mass is obviously only for show.

rr2418
08-17-2012, 04:44 PM
My pet peeve is when people (mostly women) have a melody in their voice. I really can't explain it, but it's when a person finishes off their sentence in a higher pitch from when they started talking. The Kardashians are known for both "glottal fry" and "melody voice".

Reck
08-17-2012, 05:01 PM
This just happened...

I think you're full of shit.

I'm getting the vibe you're hispanic and are talking nonsense about your own culture.

AussieFanKurt
08-17-2012, 05:53 PM
Annoying mature aged students who think they know more than the lecturers at uni

DMC
08-17-2012, 05:54 PM
My pet peeve is when people (mostly women) have a melody in their voice. I really can't explain it, but it's when a person finishes off their sentence in a higher pitch from when they started talking. The Kardashians are known for both "glottal fry" and "melody voice".

As if everything they say is a question.

0kusJhuuWFI

DMC
08-17-2012, 05:55 PM
In that company mandated HR training class, the cocksucker who keeps asking questions and chit chatting with the trainer. Shut up so we can leave, asshole.

Creepn
08-17-2012, 08:05 PM
Black people walking towards me on a sidewalk beause they always ask me for shit. Happens everytime and it happpened today.Saw a black dude walking towards me and I thought, " Man this guy is gonna ask me for some shit." And he did. Black guy before him asked to use my cellphone.

rr2418
08-17-2012, 09:09 PM
As if everything they say is a question.

0kusJhuuWFI

Yep! Exactly! :lol

rr2418
08-17-2012, 09:15 PM
People who are too lazy to open the door so they follow you into a store when there is 8 other doors that they could've used! :(

I sometimes pretend I received a phone call and step aside only to see them not know what to do since no one is there to open the door for them. :lol

Axe Murderer
08-17-2012, 09:17 PM

For me it's the opposite.

I can't stand the 'hn Sul's of the gym who just plug in their Ipods and ignore everyone around them.

fucking pricks

DMC
08-17-2012, 09:19 PM
Another pet peeve:

Posters who get shit on in a thread and proceed to drag it around the forum into every thread, eternally butthurt and using every apparent opportunity to "get even" regardless that it just puts them further in the hole. Then they expect everyone in that thread to listen to their shitty story and they provide a link to the thread and play the victim card.

Avante
08-17-2012, 09:42 PM
Some pet peeves in general...

Football announcers saying "he has world class speed" just because he ran track. Very rarely are they right.

Trying to make every old blues singer from the Mississippi Delta. More of them weren't than were.

The way CD's are packaged. What a hassle getting them out of the packaging.

Having to listen to..."Islam is a peaceful religion"...when history has proven that no it is not.

Having three athletes from each nation in Olympic competition. Jamaica has 10 sprinters that can beat the Hungarian champion.

Commercials.

Posters telling others what to do when they do nothing themselves.

People who don't take down their yard sale signs.

All car salesmen suck. Not a clue how to sell.

Anyone trying to argue religious/non religious beliefs. To each his own.

Punk kids who think the louder the better.

People who stand in line then wait until they are there to dig out the papers/whatever, why not do that while waiting?

People who do nothing but criticize all the time. Never happy.

Reck
08-17-2012, 10:24 PM

I used to hate that shit with a passion.

Always ended up scratching the case.

resistanze
08-17-2012, 11:01 PM
People at self-checkout machines who are clueless, usually older people. They still have cashiers for people like you.

DMC
08-17-2012, 11:09 PM
Some pet peeves in general...

Football announcers saying "he has world class speed" just because he ran track. Very rarely are they right.

Trying to make every old blues singer from the Mississippi Delta. More of them weren't than were.

Having to listen to..."Islam is a peaceful religion"...when history has proven that no it is not.

Having three athletes from each nation in Olympic competition. Jamaica has 10 sprinters that can beat the Hungarian champion.

Commercials.

Posters telling others what to do when they do nothing themselves.

People who don't take down their yard sale signs.

All car salesmen suck. Not a clue how to sell.

Anyone trying to argue religious/non religious beliefs. To each his own.

Punk kids who think the louder the better.

People who stand in line then wait until they are there to dig out the papers/whatever, why not do that while waiting?

People who do nothing but criticize all the time. Never happy.

Another pet peeve:

Posters who get shit on in a thread and proceed to drag it around the forum into every thread, eternally butthurt and using every apparent opportunity to "get even" regardless that it just puts them further in the hole. Then they expect everyone in that thread to listen to their shitty story and they provide a link to the thread and play the victim card.

Thanks for making my point.

Another peeve: Posters who, when asked for one example, list 100 which pretty much shuts down the thread.

AussieFanKurt
08-17-2012, 11:13 PM
People who overdress for a situation. E.G. girls who wear heaps of make up and wear clothes suitable for going to a club to a 8am lecture

AFBlue
08-18-2012, 12:21 AM
Work related...I send an e-mail directly to someone asking for something, they send a response and copy half the organization. If I wanted to have a conversation with 15 people, I would've included them in my original e-mail.

And did I get what I needed? Of course not.

DMC
08-18-2012, 12:25 AM
Work related...I send an e-mail directly to someone asking for something, they send a response and copy half the organization. If I wanted to have a conversation with 15 people, I would've included them in my original e-mail.

And did I get what I needed? Of course not.
That's a "look everyone I did something today" email. What's better is when someone accidentally does a global email then 300 people respond with "reply all", then the original sender replies "sorry, wrong address". Finally the CEO has to say "STOP USING REPLY ALL".

My worst of all, bar none, is when you are trying to resolve a 173 peak post accel and the collision cell isn't responding properly because you get precursors instead of specificity on analytes, which ends up being totally unrelated to the CID and you chase your tail until you realize that someone left the isolation valve midway.

AFBlue
08-18-2012, 12:35 AM
That's a "look everyone I did something today" email.

No, it's more like an "I don't think I'm responsible for this because it's more work than I'm willing to take on, so I'll just toss it off to one of five different people it might be and copy my boss to ensure I've covered my own ass" e-mail.

It might have been your example if I'd have gotten what I wanted.

GoodOdor
08-18-2012, 12:56 AM
Slow drivers using the left lane. No, I will not use the other lanes to pass you, I will drive 2 feet behind you until you move to the fucken slow lanes.

People who don't reply to emails fast enough - just rude tbh.

Avante
08-18-2012, 04:32 AM
Thanks for making my point.

Another peeve: Posters who, when asked for one example, list 100 which pretty much shuts down the thread.

Thanks for making mine. You really do need to cool the moaning n' groaning. It makes no impact at all so why bother with it, accept the fact nobody here gives a shit about you or what you want, like or dislike.

The Reckoning
08-18-2012, 05:20 AM
For me it's the opposite.

I can't stand the 'hn Sul's of the gym who just plug in their Ipods and ignore everyone around them.

fucking pricks

lol wut?

that hour is like the saturday morning dump. its me time tbh.

The Reckoning
08-18-2012, 05:22 AM
but biggest gym peeve are the fucking tards who use the bench for 3 hours straight and take 20 minute rests between their reps.

blkroadrunners
08-18-2012, 06:36 AM
People in the "less than 10 items" checkout line who really have over 20 items, and the cashiers who don't take ownership

Also girls who don't say "thank you" when you hold the door for them

UZER
08-18-2012, 07:49 AM
Girls who wear clothes to the office with half their thighs or breast showing, then continually close the shirt or pull their skirt down, or cover themselves with their arms while talking to the guys making YOU feel like a perv when your not even trying to look. If its work related I have to come talk to you!

I dont care if you are hot or not. How does you dressing like a slut make me the pervert?!

Sportcamper
08-18-2012, 07:52 AM
People at self-checkout machines who are clueless, usually older people. They still have cashiers for people like you.
It is as if you really know me...:lmao

Sportcamper
08-18-2012, 08:01 AM
My pet peeve is when people (mostly women) have a melody in their voice. I really can't explain it, but it's when a person finishes off their sentence in a higher pitch from when they started talking...

I have a relative who is a Shrink & she does that…She can’t put her practice aside ever…Ruins any dinner party or event with her therapist B.S.

Obnoxious Shrink-I heard you brother got a speeding ticket…Now is speeding something you also like to do? Pitch of her voice goes up with “You like to do”….

Creepn
08-18-2012, 10:55 AM
Girls who wear clothes to the office with half their thighs or breast showing, then continually close the shirt or pull their skirt down, or cover themselves with their arms while talking to the guys making YOU feel like a perv when your not even trying to look. If its work related I have to come talk to you!

I dont care if you are hot or not. How does you dressing like a slut make me the pervert?!

Really good pet peeve. I always felt maybe my eyes slipped down unconsciously down her boobs when I wasn't even trying to look at them. It makes me feel really guilty when women do that.

Slomo
08-18-2012, 11:01 AM
I have a relative who is a Shrink & she does that…She can’t put her practice aside ever…Ruins any dinner party or event with her therapist B.S.

Obnoxious Shrink-I heard you brother got a speeding ticket…Now is speeding something you also like to do? Pitch of her voice goes up with “You like to do”….

You just described the wife of a good friend of mine. It's so annoying, that we just don't go out with them anymore.

DMC
08-18-2012, 12:33 PM
No, it's more like an "I don't think I'm responsible for this because it's more work than I'm willing to take on, so I'll just toss it off to one of five different people it might be and copy my boss to ensure I've covered my own ass" e-mail.

It might have been your example if I'd have gotten what I wanted.

There's the opposite as well. You copy a group of people who need to know and they reply only to you.

Reck
08-18-2012, 03:31 PM
Another pet peeve..

People who think they are getting stalk on a message board because you bump into him on another section of the board.

I mean, how big do you think a board is and do you really think I'm not going to post in a section because you might also be there? Get real.

BlackSwordsMan
08-18-2012, 03:38 PM
when you go to masturbate on your computer and your brother just finished and didn't clean his cum off of the floor and you step on it
pretty gross

UZER
08-18-2012, 05:47 PM
Really good pet peeve. I always felt maybe my eyes slipped down unconsciously down her boobs when I wasn't even trying to look at them. It makes me feel really guilty when women do that.

Yup...Im talking about the ones that wear it because they want one particular dude to go to their desk and check out the same things they are covering up for everyone else.

Reck
08-18-2012, 11:41 PM
Stupid fucks who respond to 3year old comments on youtube.

AussieFanKurt
08-19-2012, 12:57 AM
Stupid fucks who respond to 3year old comments on youtube.

Agreed and also people who just comment direct lines from the video... thanks, mate. I did watch the video..

mingus
08-19-2012, 02:45 AM
Girls with body dismorphic disorder (BDD). fat or chubby girls shouldn't be dressing in mini skirts or showing their stomachs.

dirk4mvp
08-19-2012, 03:44 AM
i hate it when you're at the club or bar trying to peak to an epic track wit sum hotties until a hamplanet comes up and starts sucking most of the oxygen out of the establishment.

FkLA
08-19-2012, 04:02 AM
Annoying mature aged students who think they know more than the lecturers at uni

Every single one of these douches is always an older person that decided to 'finally go back to school' even though they were simply just never good enough for it tbh. Also hate the normal aged students that, during a lecture when a problem is being solved by the professor, decide to interrupt and blurt out how they solved it to look smart or some shit. They dont usually argue with professors though so I dont hate them as much as the older douches.

AussieFanKurt
08-19-2012, 04:12 AM

Every single one of these douches is always an older person that decided to 'finally go back to school' even though they were simply just never good enough for it tbh. Also hate the normal aged students that, during a lecture when a problem is being solved by the professor, decide to interrupt and blurt out how they solved it to look smart or some shit. They dont usually argue with professors though so I dont hate them as much as the older douches.

Correct, they never really were but now they are mature they feel more entitled to it than younger deserving people. I'm not saying mature students shouldn't be allowed but I've been in lectures when one old woman talked as much as the lecturer... wtf. But you're right anyone who thinks they are better than a professor (usually have a PhD) is just a fucking idiot.

AussieFanKurt
08-19-2012, 04:12 AM
i hate it when you're at the club or bar trying to peak to an epic track wit sum hotties until a hamplanet comes up and starts sucking most of the oxygen out of the establishment.

Son, what's a hamplanet? I google'd it and nothing came up

symple19
08-19-2012, 04:19 AM

you aren't american. You're a degenerate descendant of a murderer. stop trying to be one of us

symple19
08-19-2012, 04:19 AM
lol

AussieFanKurt
08-19-2012, 04:27 AM
you aren't american. You're a degenerate descendant of a murderer. stop trying to be one of us

Why so angry :lol

ploto
08-19-2012, 08:15 AM
People who don't reply to emails fast enough - just rude tbh.

One person with whom I work never responds to my e-mails, ever.

byrontx
08-19-2012, 10:10 AM
Their vs. there. That's second grade shit.

DMC
08-19-2012, 11:09 AM
I think it's in the genus of the hefalump.

UZER
08-19-2012, 11:11 AM
Sitting on the toilet at home only to realize someone didn't replace the empty toilet paper roll...but you've already started going #2. On top off that, the rolls are kept in the cabinet across the bathroom.

Creepn
08-19-2012, 11:15 AM
Sitting on the toilet at home only to realize someone didn't replace the empty toilet paper roll...but you've already started going #2. On top off that, the rolls are kept in the cabinet across the bathroom.

Lol it's like you know me.

GoodOdor
08-19-2012, 11:19 AM
One person with whom I work never responds to my e-mails, ever.

And then I end up looking like the douche when I bring it up.....

"hey, did you see my email?"

"yeah, I was gonna come by your desk in a few minutes!"

"I sent it 4 hours ago and I just needed to know if you guys had a scanner..."

"oh, we do!"

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with people? I can understand if it's an email with a long request that they don't wanna take the time right now to
do, but if it's a simple answer just answer it...

DMC
08-19-2012, 11:52 AM
And then I end up looking like the douche when I bring it up.....

"hey, did you see my email?"

"yeah, I was gonna come by your desk in a few minutes!"

"I sent it 4 hours ago and I just needed to know if you guys had a scanner..."

"oh, we do!"

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with people? I can understand if it's an email with a long request that they don't wanna take the time right now to
do, but if it's a simple answer just answer it...

Some people avoid email like the plague. They don't want their comments etched in stone for the world to see.

I had a supervisor who would never answer emails, but would see me in the hallway and answer my question there. Much of the time the shit he said ended up being either a lie or just flat out wrong, which is why he never put it in writing.

Slomo
08-19-2012, 12:01 PM

I had a supervisor who would never answer emails, but would see me in the hallway and answer my question there. Much of the time the shit he said ended up being either a lie or just flat out wrong, which is why he never put it in writing.

That's an easy one. When you realize he/she is doing that you go back to your office and write an e-mail along the lines of: "this is to confirm our verbal/phone agreement/understanding/information that this is so and so...". They don't do anything you have your paper trail. They react the same way as before you continue to do so CCing the right people and you have your paper trail again. They react in writing - problem solved.

mouse
08-20-2012, 02:49 PM
sweater vests

Employees at Wall mart that give me rude looks when I wear my favorite sweater vest to shop.

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/5216903/2/stock-photo-5216903-nerd-young-man-isolated-on-white.jpg

mouse
08-20-2012, 02:54 PM

People at the trailer park that give me dirty looks when my dog takes a shit by their single wide.

you see where this is going?

have some fun and stimulate your brain make a callback of the posts you read in this topic.

cantthinkofanything
08-20-2012, 02:55 PM

You need to quit buying your CD's at the 90's.

Darth_Pelican
08-20-2012, 02:59 PM
When I order 3 Tacos from Taco Bell and they only give me 2 packs of mild sauce.

mouse
08-20-2012, 03:04 PM
Faggots at the gym that try to talk/socialize with you

Trying to tell an overweight 60 year old man at the gym his dehydrated balls are showing though his shorts and he ignores you.

cantthinkofanything
08-20-2012, 03:05 PM
that annoying Phyllis Diller

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/84/Phyllis_Diller_Allan_Warren.jpg/200px-Phyllis_Diller_Allan_Warren.jpg

mouse
08-20-2012, 03:08 PM
that annoying Phyllis Diller

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/84/Phyllis_Diller_Allan_Warren.jpg/200px-Phyllis_Diller_Allan_Warren.jpg

What channel did you see her on?

cantthinkofanything
08-20-2012, 04:42 PM
What channel did you see her on?

she's been on several today

Avante
08-21-2012, 01:27 PM
So Im talking to a neighbor about a tree when he puts his finger to one nostril and then blows snot all over the place out of the other. Never missed a beat just as normal as could be:rolleyes

resistanze
08-21-2012, 01:48 PM
It is as if you really know me...:lmao

God DAMN you. I've had visions of strangling old people at self-checkouts, I'm sorry.

They spend 70% of the time clicking the "Ask for Assistance" button. Even worse, when they have the weigh stuff like produce or bread. Oh my god.

Sportcamper
08-21-2012, 02:38 PM
Well it’s not always our fault…We have markets called fresh & easy…They don’t have a cashier line…Everything is self check…It is a pain in the neck…

Bananas? No bar code…Find the banana menu…Enter four…
Oranges? No bar code…I am guessing these are Florida Naval…Hmmm can’t find that one…OK found a nectarine…That might work…Enter 5…..Hmmmmm.....I seem to be holding up the line here....:lol

resistanze
08-21-2012, 02:51 PM
Well it’s not always our fault…We have markets called fresh & easy…They don’t have a cashier line…Everything is self check…It is a pain in the neck…

Bananas? No bar code…Find the banana menu…Enter four…
Oranges? No bar code…I am guessing these are Florida Naval…Hmmm can’t find that one…OK found a nectarine…That might work…Enter 5…..Hmmmmm.....I seem to be holding up the line here....:lol

OK, I empathize with you if they don't have any regular cashier lines. There should be always at least 2 for the old folk :lol

But in my examples, there ARE still regular cashier lines...but thye choose to mess up self-check for everyone else.

JudynTX
08-22-2012, 03:19 PM
People who talk with their mouth full of food. Don't they realize how rude that is?

clambake
08-22-2012, 03:32 PM
a concierge that doesn't know their job.

cantthinkofanything
08-22-2012, 03:33 PM
So Im talking to a neighbor about a tree when he puts his finger to one nostril and then blows snot all over the place out of the other. Never missed a beat just as normal as could be:rolleyes

meanwhile, the neighbor is questioning why the satellite guy comes over to your house every day when the wife is gone.

Reck
08-22-2012, 04:39 PM
People who talk with their mouth full of food. Don't they realize how rude that is?

Forget rude, that's just nasty.

Pet Peeve of the day:

People who excesively use the word "Dude."

cantthinkofanything
08-22-2012, 04:41 PM
Forget rude, that's just nasty.

Pet Peeve of the day:

People who excesively use the word "Dude."

and people who comment on something you said with "I know, right?" or just, "right?"

or express displeasure at something with "seriously?"

Reck
08-22-2012, 04:50 PM
and people who comment on something you said with "I know, right?" or just, "right?"

or express displeasure at something with "seriously?"

So I didn't annoyed you today? Yay

I have to admit thought that I am guilty of saying seriously in my posts here and there but I try to elaborate instead of just posting the word by itself. :lol

DMC
08-22-2012, 04:51 PM
Or this:

Thread Title: Question about Home Loans? (why the question mark?)

Then the first response: I have no idea.

Why respond?

AussieFanKurt
08-22-2012, 08:15 PM
People who eat too loudly.

Annoying "political" parties at uni. Fuck off seriously

Avante
08-22-2012, 08:17 PM
Hollywood trying to make it seem as if the indians were the bad guys. All they were doing is trying to protect what belonged to them.

The Reckoning
08-22-2012, 08:22 PM

conversely, people who talk to me while i'm eating and then expect me to say something back with a mouth full of food.

O.J. Simpson
08-22-2012, 08:22 PM
Hollywood trying to make it seem as if the indians were the bad guys. All they were doing is trying to protect what belonged to them.

Dude, chill, OK?

DMC
08-22-2012, 08:38 PM
loud salesmen that sit behind me on the plane and talk about their product at 6am like they just left a brain washing pep rally. Also, those people who think they need a reading lamp so they can browse the Spirit magazine at 6am, so they flood the otherwise dark cabin with light because it's fucking READ time bitches.

Avante
08-22-2012, 09:32 PM
Those who do nothing but criticize.

O.J. Simpson
08-22-2012, 09:36 PM
Those who do nothing but criticize.

Dude, are you really this totally fucked up? Last time dick head, crawl off my leg, start doing things other than stalking others. Your game is pathetic, a punk kid running his mouth in hiding who I would crush like bug. Start doing things on your own fucker, until you do I 'm done with you. So stop stalking me, got it-good!

Avante
08-22-2012, 09:38 PM
Dude, are you really this totally fucked up? Last time dick head, crawl off my leg, start doing things other than stalking others. Your game is pathetic, a punk kid running his mouth in hiding who I would crush like bug. Start doing things on your own fucker, until you do I 'm done with you. So stop stalking me, got it-good!

Often imitated never duplicated:hat

O.J. Simpson
08-22-2012, 09:41 PM
Often imitated never duplicated:hat

No creature on this planet could duplicate such idiocy.

Dude, grow up, ok?

Avante
08-22-2012, 09:45 PM
No creature on this planet could duplicate such idiocy.

Dude, grow up, ok?

You mean start following others around bitching like you?

AussieFanKurt
08-22-2012, 10:44 PM
Girls who play games and or like sport who think they are the coolest and rarest being on earth

JudynTX
08-23-2012, 11:21 AM
Avante is still here.

symple19
08-23-2012, 01:43 PM
Avante is still here.

:wow

when Judy is putting you on blast, you damn sure know something is wrong :lol

Dex
08-23-2012, 01:53 PM
Adding to the list:

When you drive around in the parking lot looking for a spot, give up and end up parking in the very back, then after walking across the entire lot you see someone has left, leaving an open spot right up at the front.

JudynTX
08-23-2012, 02:28 PM

I was kinda joking. :D

DMC
08-23-2012, 03:07 PM
It's called being a man. You should give it a shot.

symple19
08-23-2012, 03:08 PM
I was kinda joking. :D

well, you got a laugh outta me:lol

Avante
08-23-2012, 04:28 PM
It's called being a man. You should give it a shot.

Her name is Rita.

DMC
08-23-2012, 04:29 PM
Her name is Rita.

You said "he" you lying fat faggot.

Avante
08-23-2012, 04:33 PM
You said "he" you lying fat faggot.

I get a kick out of you slick, you're like a mini banty rooster in heat...hahahaha!!!! Everything is so.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!...haha haha!!!!!!!!!!! What a fucking freak!

Blake
08-23-2012, 04:41 PM
Waiters that are overly talkative.

Especially if my glass is empty

Avante
08-23-2012, 04:44 PM
Football announcers who say..."he has great speed"...when talking about a kick off returner. All KO returners have great speed, that's why they are there.

cantthinkofanything
08-23-2012, 04:48 PM
Football announcers who say..."he has great speed"...when talking about a kick off returner. All KO returners have great speed, that's why they are there.

I'm sure they're using "great speed" relative to other kick returners. Not to all humans. Dumbass.

Avante
08-23-2012, 04:52 PM
I'm sure they're using "great speed" relative to other kick returners. Not to all humans. Dumbass.

Pay atention stupid...

All kickoff return guys are there because they have the speed to go the distance. Not everyone can run a 100 yards all out, these guys can. If you can give me the name of a slow kickoff returner or even a kinda fast kickoff returner I'd love to see it. You do not return kickoffs in the NFL if you don't possess "great speed". So as usual you're talking out of your ass.

Reck
08-23-2012, 10:10 PM

I found that shocking as well.

That's when you know you're a really shitty poster here.

:lol Avante

Avante
08-23-2012, 10:12 PM

I found that shocking as well.

That's when you know you're a really shitty poster here.

:lol Avante

So who do we model ourselves after? Who is that poster that has it down?

UZER
08-23-2012, 11:47 PM
This is petty, but it really does bother me.....

When people text or post and try to emphasize a word but extend the wrong letter,

EX.

I lovvvvvvve Brownies!

That was a lonnnnnggg movie!

desflood
08-24-2012, 02:02 AM
My mother says "samwidge" and my MIL says "sangwich". Jesus Christ, is "sandwich" really so difficult?

JudynTX
08-24-2012, 07:57 AM
So who do we model ourselves after? Who is that poster that has it down?

It's not that I have it down, it's just that most of my threads start conversation, they don't attack posters calling them names, etc.

My pet peeve today is that Bill Miller's only gave me one container of hot sauce, not 2 like they usually do.

Dex
08-24-2012, 10:22 AM
My mother says "samwidge" and my MIL says "sangwich". Jesus Christ, is "sandwich" really so difficult?

Sammich?

timtonymanu
08-24-2012, 10:54 AM
I get annoyed when I have to keep readjusting my earbuds while I'm running because they keep falling off.

Also accidentally biting your tongue/lip while you eat. Hiccups are a bitch too.

mrsmaalox
08-24-2012, 11:18 AM
My pet peeve today is my neighbor's kid's "muscle" car with the loud muffler that wakes me up weekend nights at 3:00am and on weekday mornings at 6am (I don't have to be up early in the summer!)

Or maybe my pet peeve is having my bedroom at the front of the house instead of the back :(

Avante
08-24-2012, 11:45 AM
I hate it when we hear.."he was the third (some number) one to do that"...then don't tell us who the others were.

Reck
09-08-2012, 05:56 PM
Pet Peeve of the day:

When you're mad at someone and they try to talk to you as if nothing was wrong.

Hey faggot I'm pissed off at you, the last thing I want to do is have a fucking chat with your dumb fuck self.

Avante
09-09-2012, 03:41 AM
Big time football programs playing RinkyDinky State.

LkrFan
09-09-2012, 05:16 AM

AussieFanKurt
09-09-2012, 05:22 AM
loud eaters

JudynTX
09-10-2012, 10:41 AM
Avante is still here.

JudynTX
06-10-2013, 11:48 AM
If you're on vacation, put your email "out of office" reply on. How the fuck do I know you're gone for 2 weeks? That bugs me so much.

I. Hustle
06-10-2013, 12:28 PM
If you're on vacation, put your email "out of office" reply on. How the fuck do I know you're gone for 2 weeks? That bugs me so much.

I do that. I just don't change my voice mail :)

cute_spursfan
06-10-2013, 12:45 PM
man, my pet peeve is as soon as the spurs lost, all my spurs-hating friends kept blowin up my phone to laugh
but when they won game 1, they didnt mention it. SMH!!!!

DeadlyDynasty
06-10-2013, 03:12 PM
Coupon clippers holding up the line at CVS. I just came in for a $0.88 bag of gummy bears and it feels like I'm at the fucking DMV.

CubanMustGo
06-10-2013, 03:57 PM
Coupon clippers holding up the line at CVS. I just came in for a $0.88 bag of gummy bears and it feels like I'm at the fucking DMV.

You're just mad because you're the only person to pay list price at CVS. :lol There are some SERIOUS bucks to be saved there if you time the coupons and offers right.

JudynTX
06-11-2013, 09:16 AM
I do that. I just don't change my voice mail :)

And that's fine. I will usually email first, then call if I can't reach you.

My pet peeve for today is when online forms aren't updated.

AussieFanKurt
11-13-2014, 12:54 AM
people with a severely distorted view of self

DeadlyDynasty
11-13-2014, 01:05 AM
Indians, Afghans, Nepalese, and Jordanians who think toilet paper is just an emergency turbin repair kit