PDA

View Full Version : Republican Ad Idea

Homeland Security
08-17-2012, 02:41 PM
What the Republicans can do is set up a series of 1-hour advertainment specials on ABC where Mitt Romney is the host and 25 single ladies representing 25 different special interests get the opportunity to woo Paul Ryan.

He'll go out on group dates with them, the occasional one-on-one date, at exotic locales in order to talk foreign policy to foreign leaders. At the end of each episode, Paul will offer to the women he likes House bills to benefit the special interests they represent, folded up into the form of a rose.

He'll appear shirtless while swimming, water skiing, hunting exotic game, performing Scottish feats of strength, and solving complex math problems in his head.

During the last episode, Ryan will be down to three women, and he'll pick one to whom he offers a White House policy proposal for their industry.

vy65
08-17-2012, 02:42 PM
:rofl

ElNono
08-17-2012, 02:45 PM
Rick Perry should host it, tbh...

Homeland Security
08-17-2012, 02:47 PM
"I never thought it would be this hard. How do I decide between Big Oil, Wall Street, and the Religious Right? I have feelings for each of them. I think I need to go home and talk to my mentor, Jack Kemp."

Homeland Security
08-17-2012, 02:48 PM
Rick Perry should host it, tbh...

"Those of you who received a rose, congratulations; as far the rest of you, say your goodbyes, and adios, mofo."