PDA

View Full Version : The Brotherhood

xrayzebra
08-17-2012, 09:20 PM
Those moderate Muslims are at it again. Obama's buddies.

Arab Spring run amok: 'Brotherhood' starts crucifixions

The Arab Spring takeover of Egypt by the Muslim Brotherhood has run amok, with reports from several different media agencies that the radical Muslims have begun crucifying opponents of newly installed President Mohammed Morsi.

Middle East media confirm that during a recent rampage, Muslim Brotherhood operatives, “crucified those opposing Egyptian President Muhammad Morsi naked on trees in front of the presidential palace while abusing others.”

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/arab-spring-run-amok-brotherhood-starts-crucifixions/

Wild Cobra
08-17-2012, 10:45 PM
I wonder if this surprises anyone?

They get Obama to help in Libya, and this shows who they are.

Was Gaddafi that bad? I think not.

FuzzyLumpkins
08-17-2012, 11:21 PM
Funny how there is not a news outlet ANYWHERE that is reporting this other than the christian nutjob news and random unverifiable blogs.

Not reuters, UPI, AP, Fox News, CNN, the three major TV newtorks, CSM, yahoo, aljazeera.

ChumpDumper
08-17-2012, 11:40 PM
lol wnd

Wild Cobra
08-17-2012, 11:41 PM
Why would the ABF style news networks shit on their man?

ElNono
08-17-2012, 11:53 PM
Looks like democracy isn't working for Egypt... Good thing it's not our problem.

Wild Cobra
08-17-2012, 11:54 PM
Looks like democracy isn't working for Egypt... Good thing it's not our problem.

Yep...

The Obama administration helps make the crisis occur, then runs with a tucked tail.

ChumpDumper
08-17-2012, 11:59 PM
Yep...

The Obama administration helps make the crisis occur, then runs with a tucked tail.So now you want to do...what?

ElNono
08-18-2012, 12:07 AM
The Obama administration helps make the crisis occur, then runs with a tucked tail.

Uh? Egyptians finally got rid of their dictator, voted, and now what they do is their problem.

Wild Cobra
08-18-2012, 12:12 AM
So now you want to do...what?
Stop giving them moral support. If it was my choice, I would have never helped incite the changes in the past like the Obama administration did. He exchange one bad leader for a government that will be worse. Same with Libya.

Nothing I can do but say "see I told you so."

ChumpDumper
08-18-2012, 12:13 AM
Just like you did with Iraq, right?

lol moral support

Wild Cobra
08-18-2012, 12:34 AM
Just like you did with Iraq, right?

lol moral support
Does Iraq have a worse or better government?

ChumpDumper
08-18-2012, 12:38 AM
Does Iraq have a worse or better government?So you're against nation building unless you're for it.

DMX7
08-18-2012, 12:44 AM
Does Iraq have a worse or better government?

Iraq has a government? I thought it was just a free-for-all over there.

Wild Cobra
08-18-2012, 12:48 AM
So you're against nation building unless you're for it.
Yes, I'm against nation building, but if we have cause to take out a leader, then it is our responsibility to the people to do our best to restore a country for them.

We did not go there with nation building as the primary mission. That was a collateral result.

ChumpDumper
08-18-2012, 12:49 AM
Yes, I'm against nation building, but if we have cause to take out a leader, then it is our responsibility to the people to do our best to restore a country for them.

We did not go there with nation building as the primary mission. That was a collateral result.So you're for it.

FuzzyLumpkins
08-18-2012, 01:03 AM

We did not go there with nation building as the primary mission. That was a collateral result.

So we had cause for taking out Saddam but not for Gaddafi?

Alrighty then.

Does it hurt?

Wild Cobra
08-18-2012, 01:12 AM
So you're for it.
My God.

Would it be better to leave a nation in shambles after we go to war?

Wild Cobra
08-18-2012, 01:13 AM
So we had cause for taking out Saddam but not for Gaddafi?

Yep.

ElNono
08-18-2012, 01:15 AM
:lol

mercos
08-18-2012, 01:30 AM
We didn't say a damn word on Egypt until it was obvious that Hosni Mubarak was on the way out. There is nothing we could have done to stop his ouster unless we allowed him to pull a Bashar Al-Assad on his own people, and then you would just wind up with another country in a civil war and a generation of new terrorists.

Nbadan
08-18-2012, 01:33 AM
Why aren't wingnuts more vocally supporting Al-Assad in Syria? That's exactly what they wanted in Libya...

TDMVPDPOY
08-18-2012, 02:29 AM
muslim brotherhood replacing govts with dumbshits

seems like teachings of lenon communists....

Clipper Nation
08-18-2012, 08:42 AM
So you're against warmongering and nation-building unless you're for it... no wonder you're voting for Willard tbh....

Clipper Nation
08-18-2012, 08:44 AM
BTW, this is why we need to stop meddling in the Middle East (or anywhere else really), tbh.... after decades of expensive American warmongering, this shit still goes on..... maybe it's just time to accept that there's nothing we can do to eliminate the crazies and get the hell out for good....

boutons_deux
08-18-2012, 09:24 AM

"our responsibility to the people"

esp if they have oil or strategic importance, aka, responsibility strictly to USA's security and corporate interests. Since the USA has no security threats (MIC-financed paranoia is fake), USA busting into other countries is strictly corporate interest.

"countries don't have friends, they only have (self) interests"

nation building working out just fantastic in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Wild Cobra
08-18-2012, 03:58 PM
So you're against warmongering and nation-building unless you're for it... no wonder you're voting for Willard tbh....

There is no simple answer to any of this. All the variables need be considered. There is rarely a time we should act against another sovereign nation, but when we do, it's people become a part of our responsibility.

Saddam needed to go. Period. He was given a chance to be a good neighbor in the world when we stopped short of taking him out during Desert Storm. Our cease fire was dependent of condition he did not comply with. After 9-11, the eyes were on him again, and his continuing failure to comply with UN resolutions were no longer tolerated.