PDA

View Full Version : Threesome

HeatChamps
08-18-2012, 12:24 AM
Anyone ever done it?

DMC
08-18-2012, 12:26 AM
Didn't you ask this question many years ago? Has your luck improved since then?

BlackSwordsMan
08-18-2012, 12:31 AM
I haven't.

jaffies
08-18-2012, 12:39 AM
Yes

AussieFanKurt
08-18-2012, 12:44 AM
No and probably won't

Lincoln
08-18-2012, 12:56 AM
I was in 7th grade with 2 Asian girls but it wasn't sex tbh. Just messing around

In tenth grade, I (yes I'm a douche) cheated on my gf with two chicks but it was just getting head. Never been in a legit 3 some

lakerhaterade
08-18-2012, 12:59 AM
Never have, but probably should have.

HeatChamps
08-18-2012, 01:11 AM
Yes
How were the other 2 guys? :lol

Wild Cobra
08-18-2012, 01:14 AM
Yes, but it was a long time ago, in the 80's. My girlfriend and her virgin friend.

jaffies
08-18-2012, 01:18 AM
How were the other 2 guys? :lol
That's it?

HeatChamps
08-18-2012, 01:26 AM
Yes, but it was a long time ago, in the 80's. My girlfriend and her virgin friend.
High five.

Avante
08-18-2012, 04:45 AM
I was in Singapore in 1971 I was 22 years old. I had gone with some buddies to a bar, met a girl and we ended up at her place, she was no hooker. Sometime before dawn she awakens me, standing fully clothed standing by the side of the bed, then I happen to notice no she's actually still in bed, yep....her twin sister. She motions for me to follow her, as I started to get out of bed the one I'm with wakes up, they exchange some conversation (whatever language they speak). The dressed up sister smiles puts a hand on my shoulder to push me back then gets undressed.

It does seem like a fantasy doesn't it?

johnsmith
08-18-2012, 05:55 AM
Youre so full of shit it's silly.....why do you lie so much?

Avante
08-18-2012, 05:59 AM
Youre so full of shit it's silly.....why do you lie so much?

That's a very true story. What's weird is not having to pay for it. Totally unique!

johnsmith
08-18-2012, 06:02 AM
That's a very true story. What's weird is not having to pay for it. Totally unique!

:lol pay for it a lot over the years did ya....

Avante
08-18-2012, 06:04 AM
:lol pay for it a lot over the years did ya....

Let me explain how it works.

Young guys in the military in a foreign land. If you hit the bars you will be paying for it.

See ya learned sumthing.

johnsmith
08-18-2012, 06:07 AM
Let me explain how it works.

Young guys in the military in a foreign land. If you hit the bars you will be paying for it.

See ya learned sumthing.

:lol let me explain what I just learned......you had to pay for sex.....often!

:lmao

The Reckoning
08-18-2012, 06:09 AM
I was in Singapore in 1971 I was 22 years old. I had gone with some buddies to a bar, met a girl and we ended up at her place, she was no hooker. Sometime before dawn she awakens me, standing fully clothed standing by the side of the bed, then I happen to notice no she's actually still in bed, yep....her twin sister. She motions for me to follow her, as I started to get out of bed the one I'm with wakes up, they exchange some conversation (whatever language they speak). The dressed up sister smiles puts a hand on my shoulder to push me back then gets undressed.

It does seem like a fantasy doesn't it?

lol avante youre caught with your pants down.

people from singapore speak english /bitchslap

Avante
08-18-2012, 06:12 AM
:lol let me explain what I just learned......you had to pay for sex.....often!

:lmao

As usual you're not getting it.

I'll go slow...

You walkin a bar in Ologopo, Hong Kong, Kpbe, Bangkok, Singapore where ever over there you will be surrounded by cute little bar girls begging for drinks. So you do what? Tell you say..."scram get away from me"...yeah right:rolleyes So after you decide on which one you want she will ask you..."we go short time babysan".....which means she wants to have sex, let me guess you'd..."get away from me I dig boys"...well I'm not like that.

johnsmith
08-18-2012, 06:14 AM
As usual you're not getting it.

I'll go slow...

You walkin a bar in Ologopo, Hong Kong, Kpbe, Bangkok, Singapore where ever over there you will be surrounded by cute little bar girls begging for drinks. So you do what? Tell you say..."scram get away from me"...yeah right:rolleyes So after you decide on which one you want she will ask you..."we go short time babysan".....which means she wants to have sex, let me guess you'd..."get away from me I dig boys"...well I'm not like that.

:lol had to pay for sex!

You're pathetic......but at least consistently so.

Avante
08-18-2012, 06:17 AM
lol avante youre caught with your pants down.

people from singapore speak english /bitchslap

Obviously they weren't from Singapore. I've been with Mexican girls here in California that couldn't speak English.

Avante
08-18-2012, 06:19 AM
:lol had to pay for sex!

You're pathetic......but at least consistently so.

Are you for real? Dude...EVERYONE...pays for sex over there. You really aren't aware of that?

Avante
08-18-2012, 06:39 AM
Hmmm?

On the subject of language

paste

As stated Singapore is a multi-racial society.
The main ones will be English, Mandarin and other Chinese Dialects, Malay (Bahasa Melayu) and Tamil.

Sportcamper
08-18-2012, 08:14 AM
I am pretty sure that Avante is the person who writes those ridiculous stories for Penthouse…:lmao

Clipper Nation
08-18-2012, 08:52 AM
:lol Avante
:lol Reduced to paying Singaporean hookers for sex

AussieFanKurt
08-18-2012, 09:10 AM
Are you for real? Dude...EVERYONE...pays for sex over there. You really aren't aware of that?

Never met anyone whos paid for sex and I know people who've been there. Isn't paying for sex a little weird

Ginobilly
08-18-2012, 10:51 AM
when I was 21 I had a threesome with 2 hot lesbian chicks from SAC that I had met at Joe's volcano. The craziest day of my life. I watched them fuck for a good 15 mins before they told me to join in. I have never done something like this so I was nervous. But everything worked out good in the end. :hat

HeatChamps
08-18-2012, 01:37 PM
when I was 21 I had a threesome with 2 hot lesbian chicks from SAC that I had met at Joe's volcano. The craziest day of my life. I watched them fuck for a good 15 mins before they told me to join in. I have never done something like this so I was nervous. But everything worked out good in the end. :hat
Bad ass.

Trill Clinton
08-18-2012, 02:05 PM
lol joe's volcano

:lol aye Joe's had da hoe's

DMC
08-18-2012, 02:08 PM
You always pay for sex one way or the other. At least with hookers you know the price up front.

CuckingFunt
08-18-2012, 03:58 PM
I've had several.

Some were fun. Some were ill advised. None were as amazing as they're cracked up to be.

tlongII
08-18-2012, 04:15 PM
I have. It was fun, but a little much for me.

DMC
08-18-2012, 06:16 PM
Tlong had a mirage à trois

mavs>spurs
08-18-2012, 08:20 PM
hemann, cbf, thispego

threesome.

DMC
08-18-2012, 08:31 PM
^funny

cue cosmiccowboy

I was doing these two married women who's husbands were out fishing. I guess the fish weren't biting because they came home early and I left through a second floor window. You should have seen me trying to get my pants on.

DMC
08-18-2012, 08:31 PM
hemann, cbf, thispego

threesome.
Mookie, a box of Twinkies and a beach towel.

Step 2 Texas
08-18-2012, 09:33 PM
I've had several.

Some were fun. Some were ill advised. None were as amazing as they're cracked up to be.
Whore. :nope

DMC
08-18-2012, 10:53 PM
Whore. :nope
:lol

A girl bragging about a 3some is like a guy bragging about jerking off. They can do it anytime they want.

HeatChamps
08-18-2012, 11:01 PM
I got a volcano right now. It's in my pants.

Wild Cobra
08-18-2012, 11:18 PM
Tlong had a mirage à trois

Not hard to believe at all here in Portland.

CuckingFunt
08-18-2012, 11:41 PM
:lol

A girl bragging about a 3some is like a guy bragging about jerking off. They can do it anytime they want.

Commenting =/= bragging.

DMC
08-19-2012, 12:47 AM
Commenting =/= bragging.
I wasn't commenting about you specifically which is why I quoted someone else.

mingus
08-19-2012, 02:23 AM
I had a chance to when I was 17, but I passed it up because the one girl was a dog.

dirk4mvp
08-19-2012, 02:30 AM
mingus is an underrated poster.

Avante
08-19-2012, 11:38 PM
I am pretty sure that Avante is the person who writes those ridiculous stories for Penthouse…:lmao

I was 19 years old standing on a (took a tram to the top) mountain top over looking the lights of Hong Kong and across the bay Kowloon. Her name was Joyce (her bar name) she was tall for a Chinese and absolutely stunning, she had a tattoo of a blue butterfly above her breast and called me (she was 28) babysan. I had to sign a contract to get her out of the bar and had her for 24 hours. A year before this I was in high school. Wow!

I spent that night with her and all the next day, we went to a movie and watched High Noon, imagine Gary Cooper speaking Chinese...hahaha!!!!

I fell in love, she was amazing. I 've actually never forgotten her.

AussieFanKurt
08-19-2012, 11:39 PM
lol

Avante
08-19-2012, 11:48 PM
lol

You know what is really cool? All these stories I tell are true.

AussieFanKurt
08-19-2012, 11:50 PM

But haven't you already told this story, I'm sure I've read it before. Maybe in this thread

Avante
08-20-2012, 12:06 AM
But haven't you already told this story, I'm sure I've read it before. Maybe in this thread

I probably did it is one of those stories you never forget.

Imagine a bar called Tops & Bottoms. It's a round bar (a number of stations in the bar) with a good looking girl sitting on a swivel chair in the middle serving drinks. She is wearing this outfit totally exposing her tits and ass. So when she is facing you...tops, when she is turned away...bottoms. Discovered that in Kowloon.

AussieFanKurt
08-20-2012, 12:12 AM
I probably did it is one of those stories you never forget.

Imagine a bar called Tops & Bottoms. It's a round bar (a number of stations in the bar) with a good looking girl sitting on a swivel chair in the middle serving drinks. She is wearing this outfit totally exposing her tits and ass. So when she is facing you...tops, when she is turned away...bottoms. Discovered that in Kowloon.

Yeah I don't really care because I'm not a big fan of Asian girls tbh

Avante
08-20-2012, 12:20 AM
Yeah I don't really care because I'm not a big fan of Asian girls tbh

She was from Sacramento.

johnsmith
08-20-2012, 06:38 AM

Just because you say they are true, doesn't make them true. You're a fucking idiot.

Also, remember those times you had to pay for sex? Those stories were probably true.

Avante
08-20-2012, 12:11 PM
Just because you say they are true, doesn't make them true. You're a fucking idiot.

Also, remember those times you had to pay for sex? Those stories were probably true.

Do you do anything besides stalk?

You really do need to talk to some x-military guys who spent time on a WESTPAC and see what they have to say. Ever been anywhere?

HeatChamps
08-20-2012, 02:10 PM
Did I mention the story's don't have to be true?

johnsmith
08-20-2012, 03:07 PM
Ever been anywhere?

Have I ever been anywhere?

Wow, what an intelligent sounding question.

No Avante, I've never been anywhere, I have no worldly experience at all. I've remained in the city that I currently reside in for my entire life and have never been out of it. That must be why I've never paid for sex.

God you're a fucking idiot.

Avante
08-20-2012, 03:11 PM
Have I ever been anywhere?

Wow, what an intelligent sounding question.

No Avante, I've never been anywhere, I have no worldly experience at all. I've remained in the city that I currently reside in for my entire life and have never been out of it. That must be why I've never paid for sex.

God you're a fucking idiot.

I'm not the one acting all surprised that a Sailor in a port city has to pay for sex, that would be you. Who doesn't know how that works? Oh yeah, you! So yes I have to ask if your dumbass has ever been anywhere? To not know how that works is amazing. You know nobody who has been in the military?

johnsmith
08-20-2012, 03:13 PM
I'm not the one acting all surprised that a Sailor in a port city has to pay for sex, that would be you. Who doesn't know how that works? Oh yeah, you! So yes I have to ask if your dumbass has ever been anywhere? To not know how that works is amazing. You know nobody who has been in the military?

For the record, I'm not at all surprised that you had to pay for sex. So you're wrong there.

And yes, I know plenty of people that have been in the military.....guess what they have in common? Yup, you got it, none of them have paid for sex except for you.

Pathetic.

Avante
08-20-2012, 03:17 PM
For the record, I'm not at all surprised that you had to pay for sex. So you're wrong there.

And yes, I know plenty of people that have been in the military.....guess what they have in common? Yup, you got it, none of them have paid for sex except for you.

Pathetic.

They are either lying or you are. Do I really have to pull up some stats showing that the majority of military personel do pay for sex? To believe that isn't reality tells me you have no clue about real life. Something you continue to prove.

johnsmith
08-20-2012, 03:18 PM
They are either lying or you are. Do I really have to pull up some stats showing that the majority of military personel do pay for sex? To believe that isn't reality tells me you have no clue about real life. Something you continue to prove.

Yes, show me the stats that justify your decision to pay for contracting VD from a Singapore hooker.....:lol

Avante
08-20-2012, 03:24 PM
Yes, show me the stats that justify your decision to pay for contracting VD from a Singapore hooker.....:lol

Didn't I mention the twins weren't hookers?

Ever hear of condoms?

Pay attention...

Young guys away from home in a foreign land with women asking you to take them upstairs. Do you really believe, guys are..."no thanks"...hahaha!!!!!