View Full Version : hip hop goat fan of duncan/spurs

dfens
08-19-2012, 11:21 AM
That bankshot. Them fundamentals.

_w2se32-mao

Who says spurs are boring? Spurs upping their street creed :lobt2:

Bynumite
08-19-2012, 11:44 AM
lol officer Ricky, i'm sure former correctional officers have tons of street cred.

Of course he's a spurfan, seeing fat fucks like Blair and Diaw on the court gives him the illusion he could play in the nba.

Ace
08-19-2012, 01:02 PM
That fat fuck has no street cred himself.

Ashy Larry
08-20-2012, 10:22 AM
There's only one Rick Ross ...... check 81st and Figueroa ...... right next to the 110 "Freeway"

Dude happen to be the fall guy after Ollie North and Ronnie Reagan got off .....

Gotta give Reagan props though - he pushed crack into the inner citites to help fund his war and made his bitch get on TV and say "Just Say No" .... that's baller shit right there.

Killakobe81
08-20-2012, 11:15 AM
Ro$$ is a Heat fan ... but nothing wrong with appreciating the greatness of Timmy.
Tim has some of the best footwork, and in his prime his bankshot was lethal.considering his athleticism was NOT elite, he was an exceptional defensive anchor. I would say prime Tim was not as good as prime Hakeem, Alonzo (or maybe even Dwight) anchoring the paint but I would say he is better than Shaq, Ben Wallace, Karl Malone and most of the other bigs of his era at it. Yet he never won DPOY which makes little sense heck in his prime he was better than Tyson was as it as well ...

Killakobe81
08-20-2012, 11:18 AM
Oh and Ro$$ far from GOAT status Andre 3000 murdered him on his own shit, listen to "16"

resistanze
08-20-2012, 12:02 PM
lol officer Ricky, i'm sure former correctional officers have tons of street cred.

Of course he's a spurfan, seeing fat fucks like Blair and Diaw on the court gives him the illusion he could play in the nba.

e'ryday i'm cuffin' em

rayjayjohnson
08-20-2012, 04:03 PM
e'ryday i'm cuffin' em

:lmao

freeway rick ross disavowed that fat mother fucker

dirk4mvp
08-20-2012, 04:05 PM
lol rick ross

how exactly did that scro get bumped up into the upper echelon of rappers anyway?

Venti Quattro
08-21-2012, 02:04 AM
God Forgives, The Spurs Don't :nope

The Gemini Method
08-21-2012, 10:29 AM
lol rick ross

how exactly did that scro get bumped up into the upper echelon of rappers anyway?

Throw Mr. Big Stacks on Sixteen and voila! You have the formula of how Ross gets rich. Ingenious really--you have the jigs and wannabe jigs slurping this shit up like it was spilt grape drank.

ambchang
08-21-2012, 10:45 AM
Ro$$ is a Heat fan ... but nothing wrong with appreciating the greatness of Timmy.
Tim has some of the best footwork, and in his prime his bankshot was lethal.considering his athleticism was NOT elite, he was an exceptional defensive anchor. I would say prime Tim was not as good as prime Hakeem, Alonzo (or maybe even Dwight) anchoring the paint but I would say he is better than Shaq, Ben Wallace, Karl Malone and most of the other bigs of his era at it. Yet he never won DPOY which makes little sense heck in his prime he was better than Tyson was as it as well ...

Tim not winning the DPOY has multiple factors:
1) He was paired with Bowen, who was, along with Artest, the best perimeter defender in the league of his time, and arguably one of the top 10 of all time
2) His lack of elite athleticism does not get highlight worthy defensive plays
3) The Spurs were widely thought of as dirty, which didn't help a defender's case
4) People who vote (sportswriter) have their own agendas, and love to vote for people they like/people they can write a story about. Tim is neither.

On the other hand, I will say Wallace is a better guy to anchor the paint than Duncan at his prime. Wallace was on the level of a Mourning in his short 2 year prime. He wasn't as good an overall defender (I always thought Rasheed Wallace was the better of the two), but Big Ben was as good as they come in terms of strictly anchoring the paint. The only ones I can think of who are better in terms of anchoring the paint are Hakeem, Robinson, Mutombo, Mourning, Ratliff, and Mark Eaton (yes, I am not kidding).

Killakobe81
08-21-2012, 12:39 PM
Tim not winning the DPOY has multiple factors:
1) He was paired with Bowen, who was, along with Artest, the best perimeter defender in the league of his time, and arguably one of the top 10 of all time
2) His lack of elite athleticism does not get highlight worthy defensive plays
3) The Spurs were widely thought of as dirty, which didn't help a defender's case
4) People who vote (sportswriter) have their own agendas, and love to vote for people they like/people they can write a story about. Tim is neither.

On the other hand, I will say Wallace is a better guy to anchor the paint than Duncan at his prime. Wallace was on the level of a Mourning in his short 2 year prime. He wasn't as good an overall defender (I always thought Rasheed Wallace was the better of the two), but Big Ben was as good as they come in terms of strictly anchoring the paint. The only ones I can think of who are better in terms of anchoring the paint are Hakeem, Robinson, Mutombo, Mourning, Ratliff, and Mark Eaton (yes, I am not kidding).

Ben was a beast but I would rather have Duncan's length and bball IQ but it's a close call because Ben had great speed and hops ...

Ryan Fitzpatrick
08-21-2012, 12:51 PM
Gotta give Reagan props though - he pushed crack into the inner citites to help fund his war and made his bitch get on TV and say "Just Say No" .... that's baller shit right there.
He was also able to save money by ignoring AIDS too:tu

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-21-2012, 01:40 PM

:lmao truth bombs

He's no different than fat be@ner GNSFs like BlairForceDejuan who feel inspired by a fatass like Dejuan Blair.

SanAntonioSpurs23
08-21-2012, 02:54 PM
Lol @thinking that just because you're a CO you're some kind of angel. That fool could have been hustling inmates from the inside for all we know.

I worked as a case manager in a federal prison for 3 years, you'd be surprised how easy it is to sneak shit in for these dudes. When I was there (2 years ago) half a cig was going for around $50 bucks.

Btw fuck Rick Ross' music...