PDA

View Full Version : Which is worse?

HarlemWelch37
08-19-2012, 06:32 PM
1. NBA Forum - chock full of uninspired trolling and e-thuggery, along with shitloads of racism.

2. Political Forum - chock full of uneducated dumbasses who pretend to be experts at every subject that comes up, along with shitloads of racism.

Which one gets the designation as the official shithole of SpursTalk?

Reck
08-19-2012, 06:52 PM
The NBA Forum as of late has been baddddddd.

But I'll choke that to the off season.

The Political Forum is a bigger shithole however.

You cant make a topic over there without having it derailed within a few posts with barbarism and idiots who think what they have to say its the right answer or the only answer.

Latarian Milton
08-19-2012, 07:14 PM
at least in the nba forum we don't often see retarded posts from america haters like mannyIsGook, Drachink and gaycob1983, so political forum is the bigger shithole imho

Dick Jones
08-19-2012, 07:16 PM
mannyIsGook

:lmao

CubanSucks
08-19-2012, 07:21 PM
political just for boutons_deux and nbadan. Motherfuck at least those shit tier mav trolls in the nba forum don't take themselves too seriously. It's hilarious when those 2 faggots post in the club. It's as if they've never heard a racist or sexist opinion in their lives. Reminds me of balli back in the day, haven't seen him in a while

redzero
08-19-2012, 07:40 PM
Nbadan is an idiot conspiracy theorist, but at least he doesn't type like that idiot boutons. This dude uses nothing but lame political nicknames and puns in almost all of his posts. It's like all he does 24/7 is focus on politics.

CubanSucks
08-19-2012, 07:47 PM
This dude uses nothing but lame political nicknames and puns in almost all of his posts. It's like all he does 24/7 is focus on politics.

True but nbadan is the bleeding heart sensitive type, at least he was for a few posts in a short period of time in the club. I haven't really seen him a lot lately

Clipper Nation
08-19-2012, 08:12 PM
The Political Forum is easily the bigger shithole completely because of boutons, Yoni, Nbadan, and DarrinS, tbh....

The NBA Forum would be a bigger shithole if Lakerfan hadn't been long since neutered, tbh....

DMC
08-19-2012, 08:21 PM
Neither are a shithole else people complaining about it would find other things to do. Other forums on other sites are shitholes, which is why we aren't there instead of here.

The lack of material in the NBA forum is for obvious reasons.

The Political forum is always going to be political buzzwords and hyperbole vs hyperbole and political buzzwords. It's that way on every political discussion forum that allows some freedom to stretch your verbal legs.

Oh, Gee!!
08-19-2012, 09:07 PM
the political forum has a high concentration of shitiness in very few threads, so the shitiness stands out like a pimple, but the NBA forum has laker fans. Tough one, tbh.

AussieFanKurt
08-19-2012, 09:22 PM
NBA forum, especially in off season when people are bored and start threads about ugly kids.. who even wants to discuss that

Wild Cobra
08-19-2012, 09:41 PM
Which one gets the designation as the official shithole of SpursTalk?
My guess would be the forums you like.

Stringer_Bell
08-19-2012, 10:07 PM
I prefer the political forum for the lulz, but I wouldn't call the NBA forum a shithole cuz I just don't hang there enuff.