PDA

View Full Version : WTF seriously

100%duncan
08-20-2012, 01:47 AM
Ok this girl is my classmate and I like her. We are texting for how many days now and sometimes we'll talk on the phone then a friend of mine tells me that she's taken? Damn man. The girl knows I like her and she kept on entertaining me even though she had a boyfriend already. Should've told me before so that I didn't invest any emotional shit. :bang

What the fuck is wrong with people today tbh...

well, just wanna know your thoughts. Bros before hoes ma niggas. :toast

Ryan Fitzpatrick
08-20-2012, 01:49 AM
You're going places.

100%duncan
08-20-2012, 01:50 AM
Expand tbh

Avante
08-20-2012, 01:59 AM
First off cool the texting/phones bullshit. You should have spent some time actually together. Hoes????..have some class amigo. You always find out early on if she has a boyfriend. So you learned a valuable lesson. You didn't spend a lot of $$$$ pouring drinks down her then the band takes a break and here they come to see their girls, who you re sitting with:rolleyes

100%duncan
08-20-2012, 02:03 AM
First off cool the texting/phones bullshit. You should have spent some time actually together. Hoes????..have some class amigo. You always find out early on if she has a boyfriend. So you learned a valuable lesson. You didn't spend a lot of $$$$ pouring drinks down her then the band takes a break and here they come to see their girls, who you re sitting with:rolleyes

Not really referring to her as a hoe just a saying amigo. Well yeah, im gonna coll it off. Amigo, as I've said we're classmates so, we spend a lot of time together. And no, I didn't spend a single cent yet. Comprehension amigo.

Wild Cobra
08-20-2012, 02:04 AM
Well, two things are an absolute must.

Using the phone instead of text for most of your conversations.

Picking her up at her place for a date instead of meeting someplace, at least after a date or two. Not necessarily the first time.

The boyfriend thing may or may not be true. Who knows, maybe she's shopping to upgrade?

100%duncan
08-20-2012, 02:06 AM

Picking her up at her place for a date instead of meeting someplace, at least after a date or two. Not necessarily the first time.

That's not the issue. I'm done with her. I respect their relationship what I have an issue with is her not telling me right from the get go so I wouldn't have expected something.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
08-20-2012, 02:06 AM

+1.

If you need directions just google earth her place beforehand

Trainwreck2100
08-20-2012, 02:07 AM
obviously she's not communicating well with her bf so she's using you as an emotional surrogate while her bf lays pipe to her.

Avante
08-20-2012, 02:07 AM
Not really referring to her as a hoe just a saying amigo. Well yeah, im gonna coll it off. Amigo, as I've said we're classmates so, we spend a lot of time together. And no, I didn't spend a single cent yet. Comprehension amigo.

I'm not talking about class time...obviously! I didn't say you did spend any money on her, I was giving you an example of what can happen if you don't ask questions....obviously!

100%duncan
08-20-2012, 02:08 AM
obviously she's not communicating well with her bf so she's using you as an emotional surrogate while her bf lays pipe to her.

What would you do?

100%duncan
08-20-2012, 02:08 AM
I'm not talking about class time...obviously! I didn't say you did spend any money on her, I was giving you an example of what can happen if you don't ask questions....obviously!

I wasn't talking about class time either. Mi amigo.

CuckingFunt
08-20-2012, 02:11 AM
That's not the issue. I'm done with her. I respect their relationship what I have an issue with is her not telling me right from the get go so I wouldn't have expected something.

You're in control of your own expectations.

CuckingFunt
08-20-2012, 02:12 AM
But, seriously, what the fuck is with all the cursing in thread titles all of a sudden?

100%duncan
08-20-2012, 02:12 AM
You're in control of your own expectations.

If a girl says she's taken then I wouldn't have expected us to be together, no? Of course I'm in control but still it's a big effect. :toast

Wild Cobra
08-20-2012, 02:13 AM
OK.

That's your choice. Must not have thought much of her to begin with if you don't think she's worth taking away from another.

I only stay away from trying to get to know better those who are deceitful, are married, or have a boyfriend I respect.

Trainwreck2100
What would you do?

1) stop listening to avante he's 280 pounds how you think he does with the ladies

2)depends, if you never want to talk to her again call her out on it. For lols mostly. Just remember whatever she says is bullshit.

100%duncan
But, seriously, what the fuck is with all the cursing in thread titles all of a sudden?

Sorry for det. Mad at myself so I kinda gone overboard.

100%duncan
08-20-2012, 02:14 AM
OK.

That's your choice. Must not have thought much of her to begin with if you don't think she's worth taking away from another.

I only stay away from trying to get to know better those who are deceitful, are married, or have a boyfriend I respect.

C'mon B. I wouldn't want to destroy a relationship even if the girl is det special.

Wild Cobra
08-20-2012, 02:15 AM
C'mon B. I wouldn't want to destroy a relationship even if the girl is det special.
Boyfriends/girlfriends come and go. Marriage is suppose to last.

Avante
08-20-2012, 02:20 AM
1) stop listening to avante he's 280 pounds how you think he does with the ladies

2)depends, if you never want to talk to her again call her out on it. For lols mostly. Just remember whatever she says is bullshit.

What lady wants a Trainwreck? I'm a dancer little fella, women adore a guy who can move. I also know what they want. It's not texting and phone calls.

CuckingFunt
08-20-2012, 02:20 AM
Women (and men) are not required to announce their relationship status to everyone they meet.

Just because a woman strikes up a friendship with you does not mean that she is looking for and/or promising a romantic relationship.

These are important lessons to learn, else you'll drive yourself crazy before you even hit 30.

Unless, of course, the girl was specifically lying to you, in which case I'd just say good riddance and be over it.

100%duncan
08-20-2012, 02:21 AM
What lady wants a Trainwreck? I'm a dancer little fella, women adore a guy who can move. I also know what they want. It's not texting and phone calls.

How'd that happen

100%duncan
08-20-2012, 02:22 AM
Women (and men) are not required to announce their relationship status to everyone they meet.

Just because a woman strikes up a friendship with you does not mean that she is looking for and/or promising a romantic relationship.

These are important lessons to learn, else you'll drive yourself crazy before you even hit 30.

Unless, of course, the girl was specifically lying to you, in which case I'd just say good riddance and be over it.

I really thought it was something CF. The words were different and wouldn't be normal in a let's say a conversation with just a "friend".

AussieFanKurt
08-20-2012, 02:23 AM

mate why are you so arrogant, it seems you can do everything

Trainwreck2100
08-20-2012, 02:27 AM
I really thought it was something CF. The words were different and wouldn't be normal in a let's say a conversation with just a "friend".

women like to deny that guys are talking to them to seek a relationship. Unless they are fat or ugly, then the guy probably doesn't want a relationship.

100%duncan
I'll be out to play tennis. Gonna take this madness to the ball.

Feel free to comment how you feel or what ya wanna do in this situation.

100%duncan
women like to deny that guys are talking to them to seek a relationship. Unless they are fat or ugly, then the guy probably doesn't want a relationship.

This tbh. It's like they don't know what's up.

CuckingFunt
08-20-2012, 02:29 AM

At which point it would be your responsibility to tell her what you were feeling, rather than assuming she'd guessed.

Which, to be clear, is not meant to suggest that you're completely in the wrong and she's completely in the right. I don't know either of you. But based on what you're saying it sounds like you made some assumptions about where things were headed and are now pissed/hurt that your assumptions were incorrect. Which sucks, genuinely. And everyone who's been there (and pretty much everyone has been there) would say it sucks. But when guys turn this situation into a story about how they were wronged by some chick who led them on it's usually bullshit. (And, incidentally, it's also bullshit when women use their bad experiences to suggest they were wronged because all men are dogs, or whatever.) Relationships, whether romantic or platonic, are by definition based upon the interactions of two people.

Trainwreck2100
08-20-2012, 02:30 AM
This tbh. It's like they don't know what's up.

they know what's up

100%duncan
08-20-2012, 02:30 AM
At which point it would be your responsibility to tell her what you were feeling, rather than assuming she'd guessed.

Which, to be clear, is not meant to suggest that you're completely in the wrong and she's completely in the right. I don't know either of you. But based on what you're saying it sounds like you made some assumptions about where things were headed and are now pissed/hurt that your assumptions were incorrect. Which sucks, genuinely. And everyone who's been there (and pretty much everyone has been there) would say it sucks. But when guys turn this situation into a story about how they were wronged by some chick who led them on it's usually bullshit. (And, incidentally, it's also bullshit when women use their bad experiences to suggest they were wronged because all men are dogs, or whatever.) Relationships, whether romantic or Platonic, are by definition based upon the interactions of two people.

Thanks for the advice,tbh. Good to hear from a woman.

CuckingFunt
08-20-2012, 02:31 AM
The idea that men and women can't be platonic friends is complete bullshit.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
08-20-2012, 02:35 AM

No, sexual tension is almost always there at some point.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
08-20-2012, 02:38 AM
Btw, who the fuck plays tennis at 3:30 in the morning?

Trainwreck2100
08-20-2012, 02:39 AM

Son there are some relationships that begin at work that are straight platonic or one's that began when they were children can stay platonic. But yes if you meet in class like OP, sex is expected at some point.

Trainwreck2100
08-20-2012, 02:39 AM
Btw, who the fuck plays tennis at 3:30 in the morning?

he's in teh phillipines

Ryan Fitzpatrick
08-20-2012, 02:40 AM
he's in teh phillipines

Lol, my bad

Trainwreck2100
08-20-2012, 02:42 AM
you ready for the season fitzy?

Ryan Fitzpatrick
08-20-2012, 02:44 AM
you ready for the season fitzy?

7-win ecstasy, brah

Trainwreck2100
08-20-2012, 02:46 AM
7-win ecstasy, brah

you have 9 winnable games

AussieFanKurt
08-20-2012, 02:54 AM

Yeah one of the two parties often fucks it up

Trainwreck2100
08-20-2012, 03:07 AM
Yeah the woman fucks it up

FIFY x 100000000

mingus
08-20-2012, 03:11 AM
What do you mean by "entertaining" you? You really want to know if someone likes you, you gotta ask them or get a clear message from them verbally or behaviorally if you do not have the balls to ask them yourself. Some people are just flirty and it can be taken the wrong way.

FkLA
08-20-2012, 04:35 AM
95+% of women are sluts. Thats just life, my friend.

Wild Cobra
08-20-2012, 04:42 AM
95+% of women are sluts. Thats just life, my friend.
LOL...

For you to think that many are, it must be the crowd you hang with.

I. Hustle
08-20-2012, 05:43 AM
How old?

mavs>spurs
08-20-2012, 06:01 AM
you're on an american forum where 90% of the men circumcised and therefore dulled emotionally and physically, and you're asking about girl advice? we don't know anything about normal relationships nor care man. there's a reason why divorce rates are so high here, you don't want to take advice from that.

dude, most of the guys here probably don't chat it up on the phone all night with bitches like teenagers. we just fuck, get what we can, and don't worry about the bullshit. you can try that if you like i guess.

Bottom line: any girl with a boyfriend who is on the phone entertaining other guys isn't worth your worry.

mavs>spurs
08-20-2012, 06:02 AM
And dude, whatever you do, don't listen to CuckingFunt...he's like a dude posing as a shemale or something.

Woo Bum-kon
08-20-2012, 06:15 AM

When Harry Met Sally says otherwise. I have to go with Rob Reiner on this one.

lakerhaterade
08-20-2012, 06:18 AM

"Complete"

This is an asinine statement, shemale.

Wild Cobra
08-20-2012, 06:33 AM
So?

That's sex. It doesn't mean they love each other.

You respect each other's significant other, but when both are single... friend can have benefits!

Woo Bum-kon
08-20-2012, 06:38 AM
Boyfriends/girlfriends come and go. Marriage is suppose to last.

You really are a creeper.

Wild Cobra
08-20-2012, 07:02 AM
You really are a creeper.
LOL...

Looks who's talking Mr. rampage killer.

DMC
08-20-2012, 07:04 AM

280lb dancer

http://www.jacsoft.co.nz/images/Moving/Hippo_Dance.gif

DMC
08-20-2012, 07:05 AM
This is true, especially if they are both gay. Otherwise, one wants to fuck the other at some point. You just think it's platonic.

The Reckoning
08-20-2012, 07:23 AM
honestly my remaining platonic non-work female friends tell me they keep in touch with me in case they want to marry me someday :lol i know theyre half kidding, but theres probably a seed of truth to it.

my past best platonic female friends mostly wound up in relationships, and their boyfriends made them stop talking to me.

Woo Bum-kon
08-20-2012, 07:24 AM
LOL...

Looks who's talking Mr. rampage killer.

I made one mistake several years ago, and you give me shit for it? Very mature.

Wild Cobra
08-20-2012, 07:26 AM
I made one mistake several years ago, and you give me shit for it? Very mature.
You are the zombie troll. Not me.

100%duncan
08-20-2012, 07:27 AM
:lol thanks for the comments guys, this didn't really help solve the problem but I ahd a good laugh especially with m>s.

:toast ma niggas

jag
08-20-2012, 07:29 AM
I'd recommend getting advice from someone who actually pulls premium pussy (other than cuckingfunt - I doubt it's primo stuff).

I could break it down for you, 100%d, but I don't know if you're going to like what I have to say.

100%duncan
08-20-2012, 07:32 AM
I'd recommend getting advice from someone who actually pulls premium pussy (other than cuckingfunt - I doubt it's primo stuff).

I could break it down for you, 100%d, but I don't know if you're going to like what I have to say.

Bring it tbh. I'm open to all B.

jag
08-20-2012, 07:47 AM
Bring it tbh. I'm open to all B.

Should've told me before so that I didn't invest any emotional shit. :bang

What the fuck is wrong with people today tbh...

Well the fact that you developed any kind of emotional attachment so early on is your first/biggest problem. You can't need or even really want the pussy. You have to only somewhat want the pussy. As soon as you decide in your mind that you need the poonani, you've lost. You'll start to think stupid shit like, "Damn, why is it taking so long for her to text me back?!?". Then you'll start doing stupid shit, like texting her 2-3 times in a row before she's responded.

There are two reasons it's easy to flirt with ho's when you already have a girlfriend. 1) You have a high level of confidence knowing that you already have a GF and it doesn't matter if a chick isn't into you. (2) ho's can tell you aren't needy so they think you must have other options. This increases your value in their eyes.

mavs>spurs
08-20-2012, 08:00 AM
My shit wasn't really a joke it's an honest unfortunate truth. The vast majority of American marriages end up in divorce, it's a lot higher than other countries. Coming here for advice for women isn't the best option. It's not just marriages we are retarded at, we're pretty much retarded in everything actually.

Just look at jersey shore. Our society is degenerated.

My unqualified advice: just brush it off and forget about her move on to the next. Don't spend too much time with the phone games move in for the kill quick. Rinse and repeat.

mavs>spurs
08-20-2012, 08:02 AM
You'll start to think stupid shit like, "Damn, why is it taking so long for her to text me back?!?". Then you'll start doing stupid shit, like texting her 2-3 times in a row

Lol texting more than once. I used to do that, when I was like 15.

Now it's all day every day don't give a FUCK.

The Reckoning
08-20-2012, 08:22 AM
pussy happens. just put yourself out there, enjoy yourself and youll find it easier than if you try your ass off for it nonstop. eventually itll be another minor detail. imo the most difficult part is making a lasting impression once the balls in your court.

100%duncan
08-20-2012, 08:28 AM
Well the fact that you developed any kind of emotional attachment so early on is your first/biggest problem. You can't need or even really want the pussy. You have to only somewhat want the pussy. As soon as you decide in your mind that you need the poonani, you've lost. You'll start to think stupid shit like, "Damn, why is it taking so long for her to text me back?!?". Then you'll start doing stupid shit, like texting her 2-3 times in a row before she's responded.

There are two reasons it's easy to flirt with ho's when you already have a girlfriend. 1) You have a high level of confidence knowing that you already have a GF and it doesn't matter if a chick isn't into you. (2) ho's can tell you aren't needy so they think you must have other options. This increases your value in their eyes.

Well, thanks J. Didn't really help bu thanks for your time.

And for m>s, I know it wasn't a joke breh, just a sad unfortunate yet funny when you are depressed kind of fact.

djohn2oo8
08-20-2012, 08:33 AM
Don't call her or text her. All women want attention and HATE being ignored no matter how well they try to play it off. Give the appearance that you either have a girl or that you good by yourself. Be ambiguous so that girls cant read you. It attracts them more to you. Have a whatever attitude.

jag
08-20-2012, 08:35 AM
Well, thanks J. Didn't really help bu thanks for your time.

And for m>s, I know it wasn't a joke breh, just a sad unfortunate yet funny when you are depressed kind of fact.

You still trying to get with this girl, brah?

100%duncan
08-20-2012, 08:36 AM
Don't call her or text her. All women want attention and HATE being ignored no matter how well they try to play it off. Give the appearance that you either have a girl or that you good by yourself. Be ambiguous so that girls cant read you. It attracts them more to you. Have a whatever attitude.
I probably never will tbh. It's just hard to forget because I see her every fucking day except weekends.

100%duncan
08-20-2012, 08:37 AM
You still trying to get with this girl, brah?

I don't know B. Most of my friends telling me to stop or wait for her relationship to end. Might follow just that B. What would you do, bruh?

SpurinDallas
08-20-2012, 08:45 AM
I think you know what you need to do. Cut her loose. If she cheats with you, she'll cheat on you. Something like that. :lol

100%duncan
08-20-2012, 08:49 AM
Still waiting for Jag's respons tbh :lol

SpurinDallas
08-20-2012, 08:51 AM
Still waiting for Jag's respons tbh :lol

Reading stuff like this reminds me of how lucky I am to be married. :king

100%duncan
08-20-2012, 08:53 AM
Reading stuff like this reminds me of how lucky I am to be married. :king

Still young for me to be, brah. Grats on det wife and children. :toast

SpurinDallas
08-20-2012, 08:53 AM
Still young for me to be, brah. Grats on det wife and children. :toast

Thank you, sir. :toast

jag
08-20-2012, 09:01 AM
I don't know B. Most of my friends telling me to stop or wait for her relationship to end. Might follow just that B. What would you do, bruh?

I'd ask her if she has a boyfriend. "Hey, I heard you have a boyfriend. Is that true?"

If she said yes, then i'd probably say, "oh, ok. Well that's too bad. Talking to girls with boyfriends isn't really my thing. I doubt your boyfriend would be cool with it, so I don't want to cause problems. Good luck with all that, and I hope it works out." Then I'd throw up deuces and forget about it.

That would probably make her feel (and look) like a shitty gf, and you'd come out looking like a quality guy with options.

100%duncan
08-20-2012, 09:03 AM
I'd ask her if she has a boyfriend. "Hey, I heard you have a boyfriend. Is that true?"

If she said yes, then i'd probably say, "oh, ok. Well that's too bad. Talking to girls with boyfriends isn't really my thing. I doubt your boyfriend would be cool with it, so I don't want to cause problems. Good luck with all that, and I hope it works out." Then I'd throw up deuces and forget about it.

That would probably make her feel (and look) like a shitty gf, and you'd come out looking like a quality guy with options.

Well am cool to tell her that, actually this is gonna be my last move, if she says yes then I would shut the fuck up and get on with life, I might not add the good luck with that part because as I've said we're classmates and I don't want to hurt her. :hat

TDMVPDPOY
08-20-2012, 09:10 AM
if u got game, u continue to proceed further with this girl even if shes taken

rule of thumb if she aint married, u still have a chance....

jag
08-20-2012, 09:17 AM
Well am cool to tell her that, actually this is gonna be my last move, if she says yes then I would shut the fuck up and get on with life, I might not add the good luck with that part because as I've said we're classmates and I don't want to hurt her. :hat

Why would that "hurt" her? If you're going to pretend you're cool with just being friends then telling her you hope her relationship works out, is an easy card to play. That's what a friend would say, brah

100%duncan
08-20-2012, 09:18 AM
Why would that "hurt" her? If you're going to pretend you're cool with just being friends then telling her you hope her relationship works out, is an easy card to play. That's what a friend would say, brah

I know here B, I know it would hurt her. You have a point but it's her so it ain't like any normal girl that you think of.

jag
08-20-2012, 09:30 AM
I know here B, I know it would hurt her. You have a point but it's her so it ain't like any normal girl that you think of.

Why would that hurt her?

SpurinDallas
08-20-2012, 09:32 AM
I think its time to post a pic of this chick that's responsible for starting a 4 page thread.

100%duncan
08-20-2012, 09:35 AM
Why would that hurt her?

I just feel it.

jag
08-20-2012, 09:43 AM
I just feel it.

I get that. But what's the thought process behind you thinking that?

100%duncan
08-20-2012, 09:44 AM
I get that. But what's the thought process behind you thinking that?

She's a lady full of emotions. She laughs easily, and cries easily.

tlongII
08-20-2012, 09:53 AM
Grow up. Jesus.

100%duncan
08-20-2012, 09:54 AM
Grow up. Jesus.

Tell that to Oden's knees.

jag
08-20-2012, 10:00 AM
She's a lady full of emotions. She laughs easily, and cries easily.

She's got you hooked really bad, brah. I think you're beyond the point of logical thinking. You're on track to being that guy she strings along and boosts her ego, while she continues swallowing her boyfriends loads in-between replying to your texts.

100%duncan
08-20-2012, 10:01 AM
She's got you hooked really bad, brah. I think you're beyond the point of logical thinking. You're on track to being that guy she strings along and boosts her ego, while she continues swallowing her boyfriends loads in-between replying to your texts.

No, B. As I've said after I talk to her for one last time, it's gon be done. D.O.N.E, brah.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-20-2012, 10:12 AM
I think its time to post a pic of this chick that's responsible for starting a 4 page thread.

jag
08-20-2012, 10:13 AM
You need to jerk off before you talk to her. Maybe then, you'll be able to end yall's last conversation without saying something completely emo or needy.

TheRealCB
08-20-2012, 10:44 AM
Son as I've said again I'm not a player or anything (I've even started a thread about my gf dumping me),but Jag's right here..

Don't let your self hook up emotionally,at least not before you get her and even then you should wait a little.

Plus,all those "advices" like "women want attention" and the like are bullshit imo.Every woman is different.. My nigga was chasing a pussy for a month or so,then took his shot and missed,so he stopped texting or calling her for a week,and then BAM,she asks him to meet and they get together..She said she realized how important he was to her when they stopped talking..

So all in all,every girl is different.Just hear Jag on this,don't get attached and don't NEED the pussy.

TDMVPDPOY
08-20-2012, 11:53 AM
how far would u go to suck a cock 100duncan?....

Avante
08-20-2012, 12:45 PM
The minute I became interested in a girl I found out if she was available. The last thing I wanted...

Back in my man about town days, more than once...

me...who is that at the door?
her...my husband/boyfriend.

CuckingFunt
08-20-2012, 01:08 PM

Yes. It often is there. Or develops over time. But that doesn't have to lead to the destruction of a platonic friendship as long as there's some level of communication. Which, in a friendship, there really should be.

CuckingFunt
08-20-2012, 01:25 PM
Every time one of these threads pops up here, and it happens pretty frequently, I'm consistently amused/amazed by the lengths to which people will go to avoid having a damn conversation.

Axe Murderer
08-20-2012, 01:49 PM

Half right, half wrong.

Girls like the attention and don't mind staying friends. Guys on the other hand are just concerned with fucking so they just sit and wait for the girl to need a shoulder to cry on , feed her a load of BS, and then she spreads her legs.

Girls don't understand this until they get much older or after the guy who was "just a friend" is suddenly nowhere to be found after they hook up a few times

Trainwreck2100
08-20-2012, 02:43 PM
Half right, half wrong.

Girls like the attention and don't mind staying friends. Guys on the other hand are just concerned with fucking so they just sit and wait for the girl to need a shoulder to cry on , feed her a load of BS, and then she spreads her legs.

Girls don't understand this until they get much older or after the guy who was "just a friend" is suddenly nowhere to be found after they hook up a few times

or the guy finds someone else to put his penis into

Trainwreck2100
08-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Every time one of these threads pops up here, and it happens pretty frequently, I'm consistently amused/amazed by the lengths to which people will go to avoid having a damn conversation.

having a conversation in a thread like this with you is like having a conversation with croutons in a pro republican thread, or yoni in a pro dem thread