3NmzOG7r_Mg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

:toast

mystargtr34
08-20-2012, 07:52 AM
Isnt this like 5 years old?

Venti Quattro
08-20-2012, 08:16 AM

Yup. He's working out right now, but in UCLA.

lefty
08-20-2012, 08:49 AM
Kobe :lol
Divawight :lol

Lakers want to be like Hakeem :lol

lefty
08-20-2012, 08:49 AM
LkrFan is just celebrating his birthday

Ace
08-20-2012, 09:37 AM
LkrFag just can't avoid fail :lol

LkrFan
08-20-2012, 03:45 PM
LkrFag just can't avoid fail :lol

Fail for posting a vid of D-12 working out with the Dream? OK. :lol

Ace
08-20-2012, 04:07 PM
Fail for posting a vid of D-12 working out with the Dream? OK. :lol

It happened two years ago, how is it relevant now you idiot.

LkrFan
08-20-2012, 04:14 PM
It happened two years ago, how is it relevant now you idiot?

FIFY.

My question for you is how is it not relevant? As I research current new Laker acquisitions, I discovered this video you illiterate sumbitch. :lol

Ace
08-20-2012, 05:17 PM
FIFY.

My question for you is how is it not relevant? As I research current new Laker acquisitions, I discovered this video you illiterate sumbitch. :lol

It happened years ago, any benefits he gained from it have already been showcased and it's irrelevant now. His post game still sucks.

Leetonidas
08-20-2012, 05:39 PM
working with dream years ago and still has nothing to show for it :lol

Bill_Brasky
08-20-2012, 05:41 PM
:lol still just has the one awkward post move

DMC
08-20-2012, 06:13 PM
Dwightmare and the Dream.

Maybe Nash can show monkeyball how to hit a free throw.

BoricuaCJA
08-20-2012, 07:39 PM
How dumb do you have to be to post a video that's a few years old trying to make everyone think to watch out for dwight b/c FINALLY he is gonna have a good post game?

Jodelo
08-20-2012, 07:50 PM
LkrFag failed! :lol

TimDunkem
08-20-2012, 08:02 PM
working with dream years ago and still has nothing to show for it :lol
The guy only had enough space in his tiny brain to learn one move.

dunkman
08-20-2012, 09:08 PM
He didn't learn much tbh . . .

BlackSwordsMan
08-20-2012, 09:09 PM
Pretty cool video. Thanks for the post Lkrfan.

Ice009
08-20-2012, 09:23 PM
Now that he is a Laker, Hakeem needs to tell him where to go if he wants to work out with him again. He should have went to Houston so Hakeem can teach him on a daily basis.

LkrFan
08-20-2012, 10:41 PM
It happened years ago, any benefits he gained from it have already been showcased and it's irrelevant now. His post game still sucks.

He has always had his way v. Miami. 20/20 games and all. Y'all have nobody that can stop him. He was playing with Jameer Nelson his whole career. Just wait until he plays with Nash and Kobe.

:lmao @ Riles insisting he doesn't need a veteran big. D-12 will take a wet shit on Boshspice and Shittman. :lol

LkrFan
08-20-2012, 10:42 PM
LkrFag failed! :lol

M:lolvs starting frontcourt: C:lolveman and _:lolrk

Clipper Nation
08-20-2012, 10:59 PM
:lol Brokeback Howard
:lol "Be scared of the Lakers, guys.... Dwight worked with Dream 5 years ago!"
:lol LkrFag

racm
08-20-2012, 11:26 PM
He has always had his way v. Miami. 20/20 games and all. Y'all have nobody that can stop him. He was playing with Jameer Nelson his whole career. Just wait until he plays with Nash and Kobe.

:lmao @ Riles insisting he doesn't need a veteran big. D-12 will take a wet shit on Boshspice and Shittman. :lol

Philibeaner will let Dwight get his imo, he'd rather have the Heat shut down Kobe/Nash/Pau tbh

LkrFan
08-21-2012, 12:07 AM
Philibeaner will let Dwight get his imo, he'd rather have the Heat shut down Kobe/Nash/Pau tbh

:lol Since when has either LeBron or Wade shut Kobe down?
:lol The thought of Chalmers shutting down Nash
:lol The thought of Brazzers Bosh locking down Pau
:lol Miami's Big 3 = F:lolcked
:lol LeBron not wanting to talk about his P&G Dwightmare

fevertrees
08-21-2012, 01:22 AM
The Dream http://gbatemp.net/public/style_emoticons/default/bow.gif

whitemamba
08-21-2012, 03:42 AM
:lobt2:tbh

Ace
08-21-2012, 07:23 AM

:lol Since when has either LeBron or Wade shut Kobe down?
:lol The thought of Chalmers shutting down Nash
:lol The thought of Brazzers Bosh locking down Pau
:lol Miami's Big 3 = F:lolcked
:lol LeBron not wanting to talk about his P&G Dwightmare
Nice way of changing the subject from your idiotic fail. :lol

I'll play, Dwight's career numbers are 20/14, against Miami he is 19/16. Not far from his career numbers and in LA he will see the ball less with Kobe on the same team. Pau has declined and for the last two post seasons he has shot 42%. :lol
Kobe is older and is not going to be better than last year, actually the opposite. :lol
LeBron will destroy LA's shitty perimeter defense and as will Wade, especially a healthy Wade. Fact is Miami are the champs and still the favorite. Championships are not won on paper. Keep trying faggot.

LkrFan
08-21-2012, 06:18 PM
Nice way of changing the subject from your idiotic fail. :lol

I'll play, Dwight's career numbers are 20/14, against Miami he is 19/16. Not far from his career numbers and in LA he will see the ball less with Kobe on the same team. Pau has declined and for the last two post seasons he has shot 42%. :lol
Kobe is older and is not going to be better than last year, actually the opposite. :lol
LeBron will destroy LA's shitty perimeter defense and as will Wade, especially a healthy Wade. Fact is Miami are the champs and still the favorite. Championships are not won on paper. Keep trying faggot.
He averaged 19/16 against you guys with Jameer Nelson as his PG. Now he playing with Nash. You expect his numbers to dip? Especially playing next to Pau (best passing big in the game bar none) - not to mention the doubles Kobe will still command.

All that being said, D-12 will destroy you guys. Shittman may have to use all 6 of his fouls or it could get ugly for Bosh and Anthony really quick. :lol

Ace
08-21-2012, 07:21 PM
He averaged 19/16 against you guys with Jameer Nelson as his PG. Now he playing with Nash. You expect his numbers to dip? Especially playing next to Pau (best passing big in the game bar none) - not to mention the doubles Kobe will still command.

All that being said, D-12 will destroy you guys. Shittman may have to use all 6 of his fouls or it could get ugly for Bosh and Anthony really quick. :lol

You go through this every offseason only to provide me with good quotes too laugh at later.

Miami won't double Kobe you idiot :lol LeBron and Wade will have Howard out the game in no time, attacking that weak perimeter defense. Oh and LeBron is the best player in the NBA, not Howard. :lol

Ace
08-21-2012, 07:28 PM
Hey LkrFag

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m60uc8Os9x1rs5ngxo1_400.jpg

LkrFan
08-21-2012, 07:43 PM
You go through this every offseason only to provide me with good quotes too laugh at later.

Miami won't double Kobe you idiot :lol LeBron and Wade will have Howard out the game in no time, attacking that weak perimeter defense. Oh and LeBron is the best player in the NBA, not Howard. :lol

You crazy as hell if you think either Wade or LeBron can check Kobe without a double. LeBron ain't crazy. When Kobe talked shit about whooping his ass in a one on one LeBron drunk a tall glass of STFU. :lol

Perimeter defense won't be as much of a problem as you think. Wade and LeBron's "go-to moves" are to put their heads down and barrel to the rack. Well, we have a 3x DPOY waiting for them to do that shit.

LeBron is not the best player in the NBA so we'll agree to disagree on that one. He's really good though. And I never said Howard was the best either. But collectively, I trust the talents of our Big 4 over your Big 3. Our starting lineup literally has no holes and all 5 have been multiple year all stars. So don't think they will be intimidated by Miami (like OKC was in the Finals) because they won't.

If we're healthy, I really really like our chances. You can quote me on that (as I'm sure you will). :toast

LkrFan
08-21-2012, 07:44 PM
Hey LkrFag

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m60uc8Os9x1rs5ngxo1_400.jpg
...and 3 of our best pinstriped men...just like in 2006. :downspin:

Clipper Nation
08-21-2012, 07:51 PM
...and 3 of our best pinstriped men...just like in 2006. :downspin:

Or 2001, or 2002...

Ace
08-21-2012, 07:53 PM
You crazy as hell if you think either Wade or LeBron can check Kobe without a double. LeBron ain't crazy. When Kobe talked shit about whooping his ass in a one on one LeBron drunk a tall glass of STFU. :lol

Perimeter defense won't be as much of a problem as you think. Wade and LeBron's "go-to moves" are to put their heads down and barrel to the rack. Well, we have a 3x DPOY waiting for them to do that shit.

LeBron is not the best player in the NBA so we'll agree to disagree on that one. He's really good though. And I never said Howard was the best either. But collectively, I trust the talents of our Big 4 over your Big 3. Our starting lineup literally has no holes and all 5 have been multiple year all stars. So don't think they will be intimidated by Miami (like OKC was in the Finals) because they won't.

If we're healthy, I really really like our chances. You can quote me on that (as I'm sure you will). :toast

You really reached on that one :lmao

You truly know nothing in terms of basketball. Not only are you the only person to think LeBron, who averages damn near a triple double, is not the best player in NBA. The Lakers have one DPOY, MWP is past his prime and LeBron has dominated him the last two years. Look at the numbers you idiot. If you actually watched the games, you would know Miami has never doubled Mr. 40% Kobe :rollin Still can't avoid failure LkrFag

Ace
08-21-2012, 08:03 PM
In the end, Miami are still the champs and the Lakers have yet to win one game together. Nash is 39, Dwight is coming off surgery, Kobe will continue to decline, Gasol has been shit for two years and the Lakers don't own a time machinePERIOD

LkrFan
08-21-2012, 08:38 PM
You really reached on that one :lmao

You truly know nothing in terms of basketball. Not only are you the only person to think LeBron, who averages damn near a triple double, is not the best player in NBA. The Lakers have one DPOY, MWP is past his prime and LeBron has dominated him the last two years. Look at the numbers you idiot. If you actually watched the games, you would know Miami has never doubled Mr. 40% Kobe :rollin Still can't avoid failure LkrFag

Did Dwight not win back-to-back-to-back DPOY's? He was runner up last year. I wasn't even talking about MWP. So who's the dumbass now? :lol

LeBron does not nearly average a triple double. That's false. Sure, many people think that LeBron is the NBA's best player. Doesn't make me an idiot for disagreeing. You talking about someone that didn't even give MJ his props. Why would I do the same for LeBron?

You can bring up percentages all you want. Stats are a damn lie. If one player misses a shot (let's call him PLAYER L) , but the whistle is blown, that miss shot doesn't count and you get FTAs to pad your stats. But let's say another player misses that same shot (let's call him PLAYER K) but doesn't get FTAs. Who's shooting percentages take the hit?

Just because you foolishly post that either Wade or LBJ can check Kobe without a double doesn't make it true. I'm sure both had their chances in 2008 Olympic practices (coincidently, shortly thereafter, Kobe made the ho-hum statement that he'd bust LBJ's ass - and LBJ still hasn't said shit. Maybe he knows something you don't know :lol). Ditto for 2012 for LBJ. He sees first hand what the Black Mamba can do.

Bottom line is this will be a fun season. We are way more equipped to make a very deep playoff run since the days of prime Shaq and Kobe. We can go back and forth all we want talking shit - which is fun by the way. What it boils down for me is I believe Miami's advantages starts and stops with LBJ. Depending on your agenda, Howard > Anthony, Pau = Bosh, Kobe > Wade, and Nash > Chalmers. We upgraded our bench as well. Meeks = 38 year old Ray Allen, AJ > Shard.

Should be fun series if it happens. :toast

LkrFan
08-21-2012, 08:39 PM
In the end, Miami are still the champs and the Lakers have yet to win one game together. Nash is 39, Dwight is coming off surgery, Kobe will continue to decline, Gasol has been shit for two years and the Lakers don't own a time machinePERIOD

We'll see. :toast

Banzai
08-21-2012, 09:12 PM

dude chill the fuck out brah..:lol

Ace
08-21-2012, 09:19 PM
Did Dwight not win back-to-back-to-back DPOY's? He was runner up last year. I wasn't even talking about MWP. So who's the dumbass now? :lol
That was my fault, didn't actually read your post just skimmed through it.

LeBron does not nearly average a triple double. That's false. Sure, many people think that LeBron is the NBA's best player. Doesn't make me an idiot for disagreeing. You talking about someone that didn't even give MJ his props. Why would I do the same for LeBron? What makes you an idiot is that you actually believe Durant is better. LeBron averages 27/8/6

You can bring up percentages all you want. Stats are a damn lie. If one player misses a shot (let's call him PLAYER L) , but the whistle is blown, that miss shot doesn't count and you get FTAs to pad your stats. But let's say another player misses that same shot (let's call him PLAYER K) but doesn't get FTAs. Who's shooting percentages take the hit?
Yeah no point in bringing that up considering your peanut brain wouldn't process it. :lol

Just because you foolishly post that either Wade or LBJ can check Kobe without a double doesn't make it true. I'm sure both had their chances in 2008 Olympic practices (coincidently, shortly thereafter, Kobe made the ho-hum statement that he'd bust LBJ's ass - and LBJ still hasn't said shit. Maybe he knows something you don't know :lol). Ditto for 2012 for LBJ. He sees first hand what the Black Mamba can do. No I brought that up because they never have doubled him. Don't you atleast watch Laker games? :lmao Doubt LeBron will even spend any time on Kobe, Wade and Battier will doing most of that.

Bottom line is this will be a fun season. We are way more equipped to make a very deep playoff run since the days of prime Shaq and Kobe. We can go back and forth all we want talking shit - which is fun by the way. What it boils down for me is I believe Miami's advantages starts and stops with LBJ. Depending on your agenda, Howard > Anthony, Pau = Bosh, Kobe > Wade, and Nash > Chalmers. We upgraded our bench as well. Meeks = 38 year old Ray Allen, AJ > Shard.

Should be fun series if it happens. :toast
Battier, Cole, Miller and Haslem are all solid bench guys. Ray Allen and Shard are just two added to the championship team. Miami's big three are all in their prime, while the Kobe/Pau dou declines more past their prime and 39yr old Nash has to last till the finals.

DMC
08-21-2012, 09:36 PM
Ace with the "off the top rope people's elbow".

LkrFan
08-21-2012, 09:39 PM
That was my fault, didn't actually read your post just skimmed through it.
That's right, back the fuck up or get smacked the fuck up. :lol

What makes you an idiot is that you actually believe Durant is better. LeBron averages 27/8/6
Durant's not better, yet. If he ever puts 15 lbs of muscle on, we'll revisit this debate. I'll concede LeBron is better for now.

Yeah no point in bringing that up considering your peanut brain wouldn't process it. :lol :lol

No I brought that up because they never have doubled him. Don't you atleast watch Laker games? :lmao Doubt LeBron will even spend any time on Kobe, Wade and Battier will doing most of that.Have you watched any LAL v. Houston or Memphis games? Kobe shats on Battier. Now with Nash in the same backcourt and D12/Pau down low, good luck with him having any success on Kobe without a double. And Wade would rather break Kobe's nose than get embarrassed by him in a meaningless ASG. :lmao

Battier, Cole, Miller and Haslem are all solid bench guys. Ray Allen and Shard are just two added to the championship team. Miami's big three are all in their prime, while the Kobe/Pau dou declines more past their prime and 39yr old Nash has to last till the finals.
Battier got lucky in the Finals. He shitting the bed before then. Miller is as healthy as Michael Redd. H:lolslem? GTFO with that BS. Cole ain't shit either. Ray is your biggest acquisition. I don't even count Shard because he historically chokes.

LkrFan
08-21-2012, 09:44 PM
Ace with the "off the top rope people's elbow".

One problem with his theory. D-12's physician is LA based. He's also affiliated with the Lakers. D-12 rehabbed in LA. He is also working out (running and jumping) at UCLA.

Bottom line: the Lakers wouldn't be foolish enough to trade a starting all star center for damaged goods. He had like a 1" incision that didn't involve muscle on his surgery. In other words, D-12 will be just fine.

All you haters are praying for "Broke Back" D-12 will be in for a rude awakening. :toast

BoricuaCJA
08-21-2012, 10:16 PM
The more I read Lkrfan's post, the dumber I think he is.

LkrFan
08-21-2012, 11:24 PM
The more I read Lkrfan's post, the dumber I think he is.

:lol at you thinking my online persona translates to the real world. Are you not entertained? I am. :lol

BoricuaCJA
08-22-2012, 12:52 AM
:lol at you thinking my online persona translates to the real world. Are you not entertained? I am. :lol
No I don't believe that b/c I don't know you personally but your basketball knowledge is terrible.

LkrFan
08-22-2012, 01:01 AM
No I don't believe that b/c I don't know you personally but your basketball knowledge is terrible.

You disagree with my "basketball knowledge" therefore mine is turrible? Is that about right? :lol Ignore my threads and posts then. It's just that simple.

BTW, it was mighty "smart" of you to reply to my turrible takes. :lol

Ace
08-22-2012, 08:06 AM
Durant's not better, yet. If he ever puts 15 lbs of muscle on, we'll revisit this debate. I'll concede LeBron is better for now.
So wait, you think Kobe is the best player in the NBA?:lmao The same guy that went 3-20 in multiple games? :rollin

Have you watched any LAL v. Houston or Memphis games? Kobe shats on Battier. Now with Nash in the same backcourt and D12/Pau down low, good luck with him having any success on Kobe without a double. And Wade would rather break Kobe's nose than get embarrassed by him in a meaningless ASG. :lmao
Still doesn't change the fact Miami has never doubled Kobe. Why would they double a guy who shoots his teams out the game? :lol

Battier got lucky in the Finals. He shitting the bed before then. Miller is as healthy as Michael Redd. H:lolslem? GTFO with that BS. Cole ain't shit either. Ray is your biggest acquisition. I don't even count Shard because he historically chokes. Miller limped his way to seven 3s :lol Battier and Cole showed up in the finals. In the end that's all that matters.

Clipper Nation
08-22-2012, 09:34 AM
Your "online persona" is a garden-variety delusional Laker homer with shitful basketball takes.... that's pretty much dime-a-dozen in NBA fandom, tbh.... don't strain your shoulder patting yourself on the back for that one, B....

redzero
08-22-2012, 10:17 AM
Getting to the line is a good thing. If a player's shooting percentage is dipping, and they aren't getting to the line, then they aren't being efficient. Is everybody going to get the same calls that LeBron gets? No, but that shouldn't be a knock against him. He, like other great players, knows how to draw fouls. Does he get superstar calls? Of course. But one doesn't need to be a superstar to get to the line a lot (e.g., Chauncey Billups and Kevin Martin).

Stats aren't lying because they don't take into account missed shots due to fouls. That's kind of stupid.

Jodelo
08-22-2012, 11:03 AM
LeBron is not the best player in the NBA

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Clipper Nation
08-22-2012, 01:54 PM
LeBron is not the best player in the NBA
Who is, then? F:lol:lold Stamps?

:lmao

LkrFan
08-22-2012, 02:32 PM
Your "online persona" is a garden-variety delusional Laker homer with shitful basketball takes.... that's pretty much dime-a-dozen in NBA fandom, tbh.... don't strain your shoulder patting yourself on the back for that one, B....

:lol

midnightpulp
11-03-2012, 05:36 AM

And nothing has changed in almost two and a half months.

Ace
01-07-2013, 06:36 PM
:lol Dwight's post game

irishock
01-07-2013, 06:39 PM
I think Kobe Bryant is the best player in the game.

Kiiidding.

NRHector
01-07-2013, 06:41 PM
One problem with his theory. D-12's physician is LA based. He's also affiliated with the Lakers. D-12 rehabbed in LA. He is also working out (running and jumping) at UCLA.

Bottom line: the Lakers wouldn't be foolish enough to trade a starting all star center for damaged goods. He had like a 1" incision that didn't involve muscle on his surgery. In other words, D-12 will be just fine.

All you haters are praying for "Broke Back" D-12 will be in for a rude awakening. :toast

were you saying something?

Clipper Nation
01-07-2013, 06:43 PM
Not even Hakeem could get Dwight to stop monkeyballing and develop a post game :lol

Clipper Nation
01-07-2013, 06:45 PM
You're right, we got "Broke Shoulder" D12 instead :lol

Arcadian
01-07-2013, 07:29 PM
If anything, this validates the greatness of Hakeem and other low-post specialists, because it shows that not just anyone can do it. It takes real skill to be a true center. Some guys just don't have it.

Dwight Howard doesn't have it.

StrengthAndHonor
01-07-2013, 07:32 PM
If anything, this validates the greatness of Hakeem and other low-post specialists, because it shows that not just anyone can do it. It takes real skill to be a true center. Some guys just don't have it.

So true. Guys like Ewing, Shaq, D-Rob, Yao, Jabbar and Olajuwon are a rare breed.
Even players like Kobe and MJ who both have great post up skills for a guard. You really can't teach skills like this. Its either you have it or you dont.

Mugen
01-07-2013, 07:36 PM
Must have been Raptor-era Hakeem tbh.

Arcadian
01-07-2013, 07:37 PM
So true. Guys like Ewing, Shaq, D-Rob, Yao, Jabbar and Olajuwon are a rare breed.
Even players like Kobe and MJ who both have great post up skills for a guard. You really can't teach skills like this. Its either you have it or you dont.

When Howard's health really starts to decline, he'll be rendered practically useless...while Duncan will still be dominating at the age of 40. :lol

midnightpulp
04-27-2013, 06:17 AM
Needs to work out with the Dream some more.

And some more.

And some more.

Then maybe the so-called next great Laker big who will have his jersey hanging up there with Mikan, Wilt, Kareem, and Shaq won't get blasted by a 37 year old Tim Duncan.

midnightpulp
04-27-2013, 06:21 AM
And I ain't trying to ownage bump you, Lkrfan. Just laughing at the fact that Dwight still hasn't developed a simple post game or go-to-move in nearly a decade as an NBA player.

LkrFan
04-27-2013, 06:22 AM
Curse you for bumping this thread mid! :rollin

SanDiegoSpursFan
04-27-2013, 06:34 AM
He needs a psychiatrist more than a training camp with the Dream imo. He's gets baited into fouls really easily.

racm
04-27-2013, 08:02 AM
Timmy stealing Dwight's mojo just like how Dirk punked Pau in 2011, tbh.

TDfan2007
04-27-2013, 10:28 AM
Howard' touch around the basket has definitely improved (from the shit it was before), especially on those sweeping hooks across the lane, but he's still very limited down there. Curiously, he's a better finisher with his left hand.

He's also subpar at reacting to double teams, has horrid footwork, and rarely uses his lower body to get position. All he ever does is bang around down there with his elbows and his shoulders, then cry when the refs catch him.

Basically, aside from a sweeping hook, his post game is garbage.

lefty
04-27-2013, 11:58 AM
lol lakers

Indazone
04-27-2013, 12:41 PM
He might have tutored under Dream but he didn't learn anything. When I see Howard do the Dream Shake and put the rock in the hole, then maybe...

CGD
04-27-2013, 02:24 PM
Love how all these players go work out with the Dream... as if in a 2 hours session they can learn to be dominant in the post.