PDA

View Full Version : Perpetual Agony

Medvedenko
08-20-2012, 03:44 PM
Now that the Lakers have reloaded and assembled a team that has the veteran savvy and wherewithal to win the chip, I can see that the boards of the once lauded NBA forum turn into the cesspool it has become.

So, with the perpetual agony of all non-Laker fans lining up in harmony of the malcontented, it's a wonderful time to fly the flag of purple and gold. I’ve read it all and the posts of today mimic the posts of yesteryear. Nothing new to add…well nothing new in Lakerland. We will win again, again and again. Balance has been restored.

Not in parity but in what’s right.

TimDunkem
08-20-2012, 03:51 PM
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd318/sPhelps4000/Random%20Stuff/who_cares.gif

jag
08-20-2012, 03:58 PM
Now that the Lakers have reloaded and assembled a team that has the veteran savvy and wherewithal to win the chip, I can see that the boards of the once lauded NBA forum turn into the cesspool it has become.

When exactly was the NBA Forum ever "lauded" for anything?

I know you thought this thread was a good idea, but it doesn't even make sense. Next time you decide to take a break from looking at scarves on Pinterest, I hope you come with something better than this limp-wristed nonsense.

Lincoln
08-20-2012, 04:00 PM
Welcome back you front running Canadian cocksucker

Trainwreck2100
08-20-2012, 04:08 PM
QFT i thought he was ded

DMC
08-20-2012, 04:15 PM

So, with the perpetual agony of all non-Laker fans lining up in harmony of the malcontented, it's a wonderful time to fly the flag of purple and gold. I’ve read it all and the posts of today mimic the posts of yesteryear. Nothing new to add…well nothing new in Lakerland. We will win again, again and again. Balance has been restored.

Most of you should have that purple and gold flag right beneath that Heat flag you flew last season.

benefactor
08-20-2012, 04:20 PM
Beat me to it.

redzero
08-20-2012, 04:24 PM
:lol "we"
:lol highlights
:lol Kobe's cousin

Clipper Nation
08-20-2012, 04:31 PM
Go back to Lakersground, tbh....

Medvedenko
08-20-2012, 05:46 PM
Pretty much par for the course with the responses. Alas, responses is what was sought if I was being completely devoid of deception.

DMC
08-20-2012, 06:12 PM
Pretty much par for the course with the responses. Alas, responses is what was sought if I was being completely devoid of deception.
Surely Canada is big enough where you can find a hole to crawl into and kill yourself.

BUMP
08-20-2012, 06:24 PM
Alas, responses is what was sought if I was being completely devoid of deception.

Do you even know what the fuck your saying?

TE
08-20-2012, 06:28 PM

:lmao tbh

jeebus
08-20-2012, 06:33 PM

:rollin

baseline bum
08-20-2012, 06:47 PM
Magic used to be my man. How he gonna go get a wife?

Wild Cobra Kai
08-20-2012, 09:55 PM
I'm a bandwagon fuck, and now looks like the time to jump back on.

racm
08-20-2012, 11:27 PM
OP hasn't been this enthusiastic a Laker fan as when he was a Heat fan a couple of months ago.

Stalin
08-20-2012, 11:31 PM

:lol

Medvedenko
08-21-2012, 12:18 AM
That's a bingo.....

Latarian Milton
08-21-2012, 09:34 AM
lakers seem to have a nice squad and the front runners all coming back but what's the percentage of laker fans who actually live in LA or anywhere nearby? and u also see a growing number of fucktards bandwagoning on our ship and you know most of them don't live in florida or not even in the US

ain't canada like the only country where immigrants make the majority of population?

Clipper Nation
08-21-2012, 10:10 AM
It's hard for him to speak clearly with Food Stamps' nuts in his mouth, tbh....

Dex
08-21-2012, 10:57 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m91jmyLLHS1reoublo1_250.gif

midnightpulp
01-10-2013, 11:14 AM

Still a wonderful time?

NRHector
01-10-2013, 11:15 AM
excellent bump :toast

Medvedenko
01-10-2013, 11:22 AM
Still a wonderful time?

What do you think?

I've been a Laker fan way too long to really get too upset with what's going on. It's almost better to be a Laker fan in time of trouble then when we're winning. It always shows the nature of the true fan anyways. No matter how many lol threads, and how much emoticons are used on this board, it doesn't matter.

midnightpulp
01-10-2013, 11:29 AM
What do you think?

I've been a Laker fan way too long to really get too upset with what's going on. It's almost better to be a Laker fan in time of trouble then when we're winning. It always shows the nature of the true fan anyways. No matter how many lol threads, and how much emoticons are used on this board, it doesn't matter.

Nice mastery of cognitive dissonance, Med :tu

Or are you simply at the "acceptance" stage of grief? Given the fact you waited until now to show up leads me to believe you were recently at the "depression" stage, loading up the magnum and about to highlight your hair with brain matter and skull fragments.

ElNono
01-10-2013, 11:39 AM
Med was spot on in the OP as far as "what's right"... Lakers are just getting what they deserve right now...

NRHector
01-10-2013, 11:59 AM
What do you think?

but it does matter that's why you made this thread and now you and the rest of Lakers fan who were talking shit are coming to this forum so humble after seeing your team 15-20, child please!!!!!!!

Medvedenko
01-10-2013, 12:12 PM
but it does matter that's why you made this thread and now you and the rest of Lakers fan who were talking shit are coming to this forum so humble after seeing your team 15-20, child please!!!!!!!

Truth really, I've been away from this board for a while now...no need to post given the quality is awful and there's really no real bball talk anymore on the forum. It's the new troll forum.

midnightpulp
01-10-2013, 12:15 PM
Truth really, I've been away from this board for a while now...no need to post given the quality is awful and there's really no real bball talk anymore on the forum. It's the new troll forum.

Yeah, Lakers fans covering the forum in a thick coat of jizz during the summer with all of their Mitch meme threads and predictions of 73-9 constituted high-quality basketball discussion.

Med only has a problem when it's other fans doing the trolling.

Molotov
01-10-2013, 12:19 PM

Or are you simply at the "acceptance" stage of grief? Given the fact you waited until now to show up leads me to believe you were recently at the "depression" stage, loading up the magnum and about to highlight your hair with brain matter and skull fragments.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Medvedenko
01-10-2013, 12:22 PM
Yeah, Lakers fans covering the forum in a thick coat of jizz during the summer with all of their Mitch meme threads and predictions of 73-9 constituted high-quality basketball discussion.

Med only has a problem when it's other fans doing the trolling.

I have a problem with it all, hence not being a part of this page that often. To quote Lethal Weapon..."I'm too old for this shit" I'm going on 9 years on this page and Kori and Timvp have created something special. Too bad the majority of the posts here are filled with such drivel and disdain for actual bball talk. They my as well rebrand this page to the Comedy Forum. It's funny, but it's not basketball. If that's the evolution, then so be it. Maybe I'll create random trolls to join in with the rest of the sheep.

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-10-2013, 12:28 PM
Medved might be the only Laker fan I know of that I almost feel a little bad for. Almost is as far as I can go, though. I can remember a time when this forum was 90% articles posted by ducks and he was one of maybe three Lakers fans (when there were only about a dozen non-Spurs fans on the whole site) who knew their shit about the NBA in general.

midnightpulp
01-10-2013, 12:30 PM
I have a problem with it all, hence not being a part of this page that often. To quote Lethal Weapon..."I'm too old for this shit" I'm going on 9 years on this page and Kori and Timvp have created something special. Too bad the majority of the posts here are filled with such drivel and disdain for actual bball talk. They my as well rebrand this page to the Comedy Forum. It's funny, but it's not basketball. If that's the evolution, then so be it. Maybe I'll create random trolls to join in with the rest of the sheep.

Haven't you noticed? The era of troll satire accounts is pretty much over. Thing is, if Lakers fans are going to shit up the forum with frontrunning, you can bet your ass there's going to be backlash if the Lakers crash and burn.

Molotov
01-10-2013, 12:30 PM
:cry:cry:cry
Medved might be the only Laker fan I know of that I almost feel a little bad for. Almost is as far as I can go, though. I can remember a time when this forum was 90% articles posted by ducks and he was one of maybe three Lakers fans (when there were only about a dozen non-Spurs fans on the whole site) who knew their shit about the NBA in general. :cry:cry:cry

Medvedenko
01-10-2013, 01:24 PM
Haven't you noticed? The era of troll satire accounts is pretty much over. Thing is, if Lakers fans are going to shit up the forum with frontrunning, you can bet your ass there's going to be backlash if the Lakers crash and burn.

Can't complain about that.

Medvedenko
01-10-2013, 01:24 PM
Medved might be the only Laker fan I know of that I almost feel a little bad for. Almost is as far as I can go, though. I can remember a time when this forum was 90% articles posted by ducks and he was one of maybe three Lakers fans (when there were only about a dozen non-Spurs fans on the whole site) who knew their shit about the NBA in general.

Yup, the good old days, the all or nothing days of this forum.

djohn2oo8
01-10-2013, 01:28 PM

:lol

KaiRMD1
01-10-2013, 03:35 PM
You know it's funny Med says that the NBA forum is devoid of BBall talk as opposed to when the Lakers did good, all the threads were simply Laker trolls so at least we know what you think is BBall talk and what isn't.