PDA

View Full Version : Class War!!!

vy65
08-22-2012, 02:22 PM
Who is to blame? The middle class blames Congress as the lead culprit for its demise, but blames itself least of all. While 62% of middle class respondents to the Pew survey blamed Congress for their worsening state, 54% blamed banks and financial institutions, 47% blamed corporations, 44% blamed the Bush administration, 39% blamed foreign competition and 34% blamed the Obama administration. Just 8% of all respondents blamed the man (or the woman) in the mirror.

Going forward, less than one-fourth (23%) of the middle class respondents said they were "very confident" that they would have enough money to get through retirement. Some 43% said their children's standard of living would be better than their own, compared to 51% in a 2008 survey. Some 26% of respondents said their children's standard of living would be worse than their own, compared to 19% in a 2008 survey.

"Middle-class Americans look to the economic future - their own, their children's, and the nation's - with a mix of apprehension and muted optimism," the report said.

http://money.cnn.com/2012/08/22/news/economy/middle-class-pew/

ElNono
08-22-2012, 02:39 PM
But Obama is gonna pay for my gas and my mortgage!

Wild Cobra
08-22-2012, 05:48 PM
But Obama is gonna pay for my gas and my mortgage!
Not with the money he makes. Did you see his tax return?

Now maybe Romney can!

mavs>spurs
08-22-2012, 06:13 PM
I'm more interested in seeing a race war. Shit would be entertaining as fuck.

vy65
08-22-2012, 07:03 PM
I'm more interested in seeing a race war. Shit would be entertaining as fuck.

All the poor scros are black or Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_, tbh

Latarian Milton
08-22-2012, 07:14 PM
race war in the US would be lopsided like a miami vs. mavs NBA finals rematch, though we know them mavs ain't getting there again anytime soon tbh