PDA

View Full Version : *****official avante/clipper nation thread****

TSA
08-22-2012, 07:25 PM
Take all your childish back and forths and post them here. Argue all not long here, just stop derailing every thread with your highly annoying attempts at shit talking. Avante posts, clipper nation follows with another shitty post, svante tells him to grow up, clipper nation :lol acid head.....rinse repeat. You are both incredibly stupid fucks so you have been awarded this thread. Circle jerk away, B.

Clipper Nation
08-22-2012, 07:53 PM
I'm truly flattered, B... :lol

Avante
08-22-2012, 08:05 PM
Take all your childish back and forths and post them here. Argue all not long here, just stop derailing every thread with your highly annoying attempts at shit talking. Avante posts, clipper nation follows with another shitty post, svante tells him to grow up, clipper nation :lol acid head.....rinse repeat. You are both incredibly stupid fucks so you have been awarded this thread. Circle jerk away, B.

I agree that it has gotten old and it's always the same gang following me around. What's weird is that none of them do anything but follow me/others around. Very strange!

Clipper Nation lacks creativity, originality and has but one nut and it bugs the little shit, why he takes it out on me...??????????

I'm hardly stupid little fella, definately can hang with anyone on this board. Actually take most of you to school on a number of topics.

Avante
08-22-2012, 08:22 PM
Now that I have a thread all my very own:hat

How cool is this?

yUYW2iwimBw (http://yUYW2iwimBw)

AussieFanKurt
08-22-2012, 08:38 PM
Avante, mate. I hate to be the devils advocate but everytime I see you abuse someone you almost always say cocksucker or motherfucker, so you can be unoriginal too

Reck
08-22-2012, 08:40 PM
Now that I have a thread all my very own:hat

How cool is this?

yUYW2iwimBw (http://yUYW2iwimBw)

This is the reason why this faggot must stay pinked for life.

Its stupid posts like this that separate the bad posters from the retarded ones.

Avante
08-22-2012, 08:56 PM
Avante, mate. I hate to be the devils advocate but everytime I see you abuse someone you almost always say cocksucker or motherfucker, so you can be unoriginal too

Ever notice all I ever do is counter punch? I'm not at all concerned with how many threads someone starts or what they do. The only time I comment on anyone else is when they come to me. Ok 98% of the time. How come I don't care about any of that? Could it be because I have choices? If a topic doesn't interest me I'm not there. Very simple!

As far as lacking originality, I'm talking about those who never ever share anything belonging to them. They work off everyone else. Which is sad.

Avante
08-22-2012, 08:58 PM
This is the reason why this faggot must stay pinked for life.

Its stupid posts like this that separate the bad posters from the retarded ones.

Here you are thinking everyone really wants to see a big chick and her fat ass......:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:roll eyes...then being critical of someone else...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you need to be pinked for never doing anything. Also pinked for thinking a big fat ass is attractive.

Reck
08-22-2012, 09:01 PM
Shut the fuck up pink faggot.

Avante
08-22-2012, 09:05 PM
Shut the fuck up pink faggot.

A guy who never originated threads, then when in someone elses does nothing but whimper around like a little bitch then posts pictures of chicks with arms the size of his leg and an ass looking all cock eyed and fat.

Dude, you are a fucking mess!

Avante
08-22-2012, 09:16 PM
Shadowmoaner, this is what sexy looks like.

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/s/stacykeibler/77.jpg

Avante
08-22-2012, 09:27 PM
This is what we all need. Everyone has their very own personal thread. Very very cool! I'd call mine...Ramblin'

Cg2VD57eWac (http://Cg2VD57eWac)

symple19
08-22-2012, 10:09 PM
:lmao

Avante
08-22-2012, 10:13 PM
:lmao

translation

Very cool bro. How about some more?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No problem:hat

JgbrviX4WRg (http://JgbrviX4WRg)

TheSanityAnnex
08-22-2012, 10:15 PM
Well done fellas. Now in the future when you two feel the need to play fiddle dicks and grab ass, this thread welcomes you with open arms. Make use of it.

Avante
08-22-2012, 10:20 PM
Well done fellas. Now in the future when you two feel the need to play fiddle dicks and grab ass, this thread welcomes you with open arms. Make use of it.

How about some reality...ok? Do I follow Clipper Nation around, nope!!!!!!! What would do if somebody followed you around? I have no use at all for the guy, he leaves me alone if have no problem. So maybe a PM to the freak saying...

Clipper Nation

Why not crawl off Avantes leg guy, ok? You are really becoming a nuisance. Obviously he's going to do his thing so don't read him if he bothers you that bad, ok?

symple19
08-22-2012, 10:33 PM
am I the only one that's noticed that all the shit below Avantes screen name links to the Troll board?

Avante
08-22-2012, 10:37 PM
am I the only one that's noticed that all the shit below Avantes screen name links to the Troll board?

Come on man, you've seen me talk football, you know I know my track/music do you honestly believe I troll? Do you see me...Spit or Swallow...and silly shit like that? Do you see me following others around? So I know a lot of stuff, that makes me a troll?

symple19
08-22-2012, 10:42 PM
Come on man, you've seen me talk football, you know I know my track/music do you honestly believe I troll? Do you see me...Spit or Swallow...and silly shit like that? Do you see me following others around? So I know a lot of stuff, that makes me a troll?

I was just curious why that is...Never noticed anyone else that was pinked having that done to them

relax dude, I had my run at you and I'm done. Troll or not, there isn't anything/anyone that's going to change your posting style

You do seem rather defensive about it, though...

Bynumite
08-22-2012, 10:45 PM
I'm truly flattered, B... :lol

So you're talking at the dinner table, when suddenly someone tells you:

"Go sit at the kids table and behave yourself" and you're flattered? :lol

This is the OP saying: "Shut up and eat your vegetables, the adults are talking." This thread is your little kids dinner table :lol

http://images1.americanlisted.com/nlarge/dinosaur_toys_little_tikes_kids_table_1020_howell_ 10597685.jpg

Avante
08-22-2012, 10:45 PM
I was just curious why that is...Never noticed anyone else that was pinked having that done to them

relax dude, I had my run at you and I'm done. Troll or not, there isn't anything/anyone that's going to change your posting style

You do seem rather defensive about it, though...

It's just eweird that's all. We see sooooo many totally ridiculous threads here, soooo00 many who go out of their way to bug people yet I need to change my posting style...?????????????

What exactly do I do that is so.....boo!!!!!!

Avante
08-22-2012, 11:14 PM
You just say the same things over and over you dipshidiot.

Stick to running your mouth over how you are still amazed with sex, ok little one?

Avante
08-22-2012, 11:30 PM
But here's a joke, you crazy old fuck.

I've sure gotten old!
I've had two bypass surgeries, a hip replacement,
new knees, fought prostate cancer and diabetes
I'm half blind,
can't hear anything quieter than a jet engine,
take 40 different medications that
make me dizzy, winded, and subject to blackouts.
Have bouts with dementia.
Have poor circulation;
hardly feel my hands and feet anymore.
Can't remember if I'm 85 or 92.
Have lost all my friends. But, thank God,
I still have my driver's license.

That was stupid.

How about a poem?

I'm Charlie Sheen
no not really
just call myself that
yep, pretty silly

I like to act stupid
retarded too
I try to do things
Charlie Sheen would do

I talk about sex
wish I had some
being a cherry boy
I'm full of cum

I post silly shit
going nowhere
hoping somebody will respond
mostly they don't
it just ain't fair

I'm Charlie Sheen
yes I am
a sex staved moron
a real ladies man

Avante
08-22-2012, 11:41 PM
It's really cool having a place to ramble.

When Mamie Samith recored "Crazy Blues" in 1920 she opened up the flood gates for other blues singers. All were women at first. Usually accompained by a piano player or a band. That went on from 1920-1923. In 1924 we had Papa Charley Jackson and this guy.

dAW3s32GruU (http://dAW3s32GruU)

Ed Andrews only recored one record, but it did come before Papa Charley who had a long distinguished career. So that above turn and the flip side is considered the first..."country blues"..recording by a male singer.

AussieFanKurt
08-23-2012, 12:55 AM
What's the point in saying something if no one wants to talk about it with you? Just an observation? I would never ramble about something if no one wanted to talk about it

lakerhaterade
08-23-2012, 02:04 AM
What's the point in saying something if no one wants to talk about it with you? Just an observation? I would never ramble about something if no one wanted to talk about it

Avante doesn't understand this.

AussieFanKurt
08-23-2012, 02:10 AM
He says its good to have a place to ramble. What's point of rambling to no one

lakerhaterade
08-23-2012, 02:27 AM
He says its good to have a place to ramble. What's point of rambling to no one

This place is no place to ramble. This is why Avante gets shitted on in every thread once he single-handedly turns a discussion into a competition of who can provided better lists of the subject matter at hand. Let him do it though and just ignore. Mother nature will taketh away.

Avante
08-23-2012, 10:05 AM

We can all talk...

lunch
working out
personal day
dinner
tv
breakfast
hot chicks
spit or swallow
movies
work
dailey news

....we have tons of posters who can do that. Do we really need one more? I prefer to do something a little different. Nobody has to read me. I'd think people would be more concerned with filty talk and...your mama...than what I do. Just a guy with a wealth of knowledge about a lot of things looking to share....wow how threatening is that?

Avante
08-23-2012, 10:10 AM
Avante doesn't understand this.

Do you do what a lot of others do here that being follow people around bitching? I'd love to see everyone get involved instead of just a handful that keep this place going. The ones bitching the most doing nothing.

KoolAid Mans Brother
08-23-2012, 10:11 AM
:lol pinked
:lol old
:lol racist
:lol paid for sex
:lol Alex Smith
:lol hated
:lol Avante

Avante
08-23-2012, 10:12 AM
This place is no place to ramble. This is why Avante gets shitted on in every thread once he single-handedly turns a discussion into a competition of who can provided better lists of the subject matter at hand. Let him do it though and just ignore. Mother nature will taketh away.

How aout some reality, ok? I try to talk seriously. Lists????

Avante
08-23-2012, 10:17 AM
:lol pinked
:lol old
:lol racist
:lol paid for sex
:lol Alex Smith
:lol hated
:lol Avante

If going with reality makes someone a racist...:rolleyes

Try talking to someone who was in the Navy.

Alex Smith one game away from a SB.

I seriously doubt I'm hated.

Actually...Lawrence/Larry

Blake
08-23-2012, 10:22 AM
Ever notice all I ever do is counter punch?

All you ever do is counter whimper wah

I'm not at all concerned with how many threads someone starts or what they do. The only time I comment on anyone else is when they come to me. Ok 98% of the time. How come I don't care about any of that? Could it be because I have choices? If a topic doesn't interest me I'm not there. Very simple!

As far as lacking originality, I'm talking about those who never ever share anything belonging to them. They work off everyone else. Which is sad.

Case in point

Avante
08-23-2012, 10:42 AM
All you ever do is counter whimper wah

Case in point

Why is everyone so worried about everyone else around here, never seen anything like that before. It's weird!

I don't care who does what, as long as they are cool with me. Post 60 threads a day, talk about......

I spit never swallow

Show videos of muscle bound wimmin' with lard asses.

How you got an erection at Wendy's because a hot chick sat 8 tables away from you. And how you almost shot your wad when she looked over and smiled.

...why would I care?

Too many of you have this misconception that others are here for you, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Look at you for an example, talk about a guy with no personality or sense of humor, sheesh!!!!!!!!!!! Yet if you're cool with me, more power to you.

TSA
08-23-2012, 12:02 PM
Avante, clipper nation, and shadowflames....nice work keeping your pillow fighting in the proper thread. You guys are really showing some maturity, please continue to do so as the rest of the forum population appreciates your compliance.

Reck
08-23-2012, 02:21 PM
Avante, clipper nation, and shadowflames....nice work keeping your pillow fighting in the proper thread. You guys are really showing some maturity, please continue to do so as the rest of the forum population appreciates your compliance.

You're one boring fuck.

Where's your thread? :lol

Blake
08-23-2012, 02:44 PM
Why is everyone so worried about everyone else around here, never seen anything like that before. It's weird!

I don't care who does what, as long as they are cool with me. Post 60 threads a day, talk about......

...why would I care?

So you care when someone is not cool with you.

Why are you so worried about what they say about you?

Avante
08-23-2012, 04:15 PM

So do you spit or shallow?

Avante
08-23-2012, 04:17 PM
So you care when someone is not cool with you.

Why are you so worried about what they say about you?

I'm not here to be chased around by a bunch of dumbass kids who never post threads and are only here to act stupid.

Avante
08-23-2012, 05:10 PM
The Robert E. Howard books far better than the comics.

http://www.comic-covers.com/Marvel/MarvelC-D/Conan/images/Conan057.jpg (http://www.comic-covers.com/Marvel/MarvelC-D/Conan/imagepages/image58.html)

Blake
08-23-2012, 05:44 PM
I'm not here to be chased around by a bunch of dumbass kids who never post threads and are only here to act stupid.

And yet you give so much attention to the ones who aren't cool to you.

Whimper wahhhhhhhhhh.

TheSanityAnnex
08-23-2012, 06:08 PM
You're one boring fuck.

I create a thread for you and your cub scout troop and this is how you treat me? Next time I'll include Capri Suns and orange slices.

Clipper Nation
08-23-2012, 06:40 PM
You're one boring fuck.

Speaking of shit posts, his thread about me has failed miserably.... I haven't said a word to Avante in this thread and yet he is still being shat on, so I guess it's not just me, tbh..... :lol

Reck
08-23-2012, 06:46 PM
I create a thread for you and your cub scout troop and this is how you treat me? Next time I'll include Capri Suns and orange slices.

Nah man, I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy.

All you do is follow M>S around just to argue back and forth.

You dont seem to mind derailing threads yourself.

Avante
08-23-2012, 09:29 PM
:lol

Avante, you seem like you want to control this forum. Why don't you just start your own? I'm not trying to be a dick, but nobody likes your ass here. I know you're just old and crazy and i get that. But why spend hours upon hours to talk to people who basically hate your guts? I understand you have been through more shit than most of us on this board and you know more about blues,football,track and whatever else. I'm just curious, do you just get kicks trying to piss people off? You should focus on your wife and clean your home up.here something you may not know about, they're called Ipods and you can put all your music in one little box and roll it up in your sleeve and listen to all your music. Then you can clean out all that shit in your garage.

No way in hell do I want to control this or any other forum. I'm actually stunned that I get all this attention to be honest. What do I do that is so damn...BOO!!!!!!!!!! I just post like everyone else.

My wife is so busy with her church/school functions/sewing friends/her mom and sisters that she's not too worried about me.

I prefer the CD's/tapes to putting music on an ipod.

Everyone who has ever seen my Fortress of Solitude always...wow!!!!!!!!!!...and it is.

Reck
08-23-2012, 10:00 PM
The attention you get is not the good kind.

leemajors
08-23-2012, 10:02 PM
Lol filty talk

Avante
08-23-2012, 10:05 PM
The attention you get is not the good kind.

Dude who can't post pictures of chicks with a fat ass, talk about asshole tattoos and ask the question...spit or swallow? So I 'd rather do other things than act like some young/dumb kid hiding behind a computer, is it really all that?

TheSanityAnnex
08-23-2012, 10:35 PM
Speaking of shit posts, his thread about me has failed miserably.... I haven't said a word to Avante in this thread and yet he is still being shat on, so I guess it's not just me, tbh..... :lol
My thread is a success because you realized all you do is follow around Avante and respond to him, so in order to not look like the idiot I painted you to be, you refrained from responding to him. That is success.

TheSanityAnnex
08-23-2012, 10:42 PM

All I do is follow around m>s? Even m>s would find that funny considering how far off base that accusation is.

A day doesn't go by without you getting into some short bus pissing contest with Avante. You trying to liken that to my brief interaction with m>s is just plain fucking retarded. Seriously, think before you type. And I see you even came back and edited it, I can only imagine what horribly fucktastic comeback had to be removed because even you thought better than to post it.

Avante
08-23-2012, 10:43 PM
My thread is a success because you realized all you do is follow around Avante and respond to him, so in order to not look like the idiot I painted you to be, you refrained from responding to him. That is success.

I 've never seen anyone who had it as bad as Clipper Nation, I was his wet dream, I bet he saw me in his Lucky Charms, when he was at work, while having sex....masturbating. I was all the guy wanted to do, yep...diseased. Then he'd try everything to not admit he was obsessed with me. Maybe now...finally....the freak will see how totally fucked that was.

Thank you!

Reck
08-23-2012, 10:48 PM
All I do is follow around m>s? Even m>s would find that funny considering how far off base that accusation is.

A day doesn't go by without you getting into some short bus pissing contest with Avante. You trying to liken that to my brief interaction with m>s is just plain fucking retarded. Seriously, think before you type. And I see you even came back and edited it, I can only imagine what horribly fucktastic comeback had to be removed because even you thought better than to post it.

No, actually it is true.

All I see you do is argue with the guy. Where's your thread for that?

And my edit had to do with spelling errors. You fail.

Avante
08-23-2012, 10:53 PM
No, actually it is true.

Dude, pay attention to what the guy is telling you...ok? You haven't noticed I toy with you? Do you really think I give a fuck about anything a dumbass like you says or does? So why not crawl off my leg, you are starting to bug everyone. Try worrying about your own leeching little ass...ok? You make no dent slick...none! You are an idiot amigo, a fucking joke!

Reck
08-23-2012, 10:55 PM
Dude, pay attention to what the guy is telling you...ok? You haven't noticed I toy with you? Do you really think I give a fuck about anything a dumbass like you says or does? So why not crawl off my leg, you are starting to bug everyone. Try worrying about your own leeching little ass...ok? You make no dent slick...none! You are an idiot amigo, a fucking joke!

This is why I like tormenting you.

Easy target.

Avante
08-23-2012, 11:00 PM
This is why I like tormenting you.

Easy target.

Boot camp tormented me, my first girlfriend (kindergarden) moving away that tormented me, Kyle Williams fumbling tweice to cost the Niners a SB spot very tormenting, the fog/heat here in central Cali..tormenting, trust me little one, a dumbass leech is not tormenting:rolleyes Try comical, funny, silly, forget tormenting.

Don't you get tired of liking like a dumbass leech?

Reck
08-23-2012, 11:06 PM
See, I just sent you reeling just by posting a few words.

Avante
08-23-2012, 11:12 PM
See, I just sent you reeling just by posting a few words.

How about I have you following me around like a dog looking for a bone? I own you slick, and it's very obvious. Ever notice I only talk to you when you jump on my leg and start humping? Yep, you are that boring.

Do this...

Start posting threads, stop leeching off others, stop stalking me and bone up on some things. Right now you are a know nothing leech who stalks a troll......not a great combo amigo.

You are being laughed at little one.

TSA
08-23-2012, 11:57 PM
No, actually it is true.

No, definitely not true. That dumb shit with m>s was weeks ago, and lasted two days.

Look, I don't really dislike you. I dislike that you and a few others are the reason Avante is still around, you guys derail every thread you happen to be in with him. And because I sometimes would like to read a thread without this constant three man circle jerk, it gets really fucking annoying

Avante
08-23-2012, 11:57 PM
This is how it should be done, everyone has their very own thread. Very cool:toast We get to see the creativity, the interests. Wonder if there are any forums out there with that sort of format?

So how's bout some favorites?

Current TV show...Burn Notice
Old TV show...The Rockford Files
Movie...Cool Hand Luke
Fast food...Carl's Jr
Football team NFL..Niners
Football NCAA..USC
Actor...Marlon Brando
Author...James Lee Burke
Rassler...Fred Blassie
Boxer...Hurricane Carter
Artist...Frank Frazetta
Bluesman pre Muddy Waters...Robert Johnson
Bluesman post Muddy Waters...Lightnin' Hopkins
Rock band...The Rolling Stones
Country...Darby & Tarlton

TSA
08-23-2012, 11:58 PM
But alas, this thread is was created for you, get your stupid on!

Avante
08-24-2012, 12:00 AM
But alas, this thread is was created for you, get your stupid on!

Thank God you rescued me from all those intellectual giants. Thanks bro:hat

Avante
08-24-2012, 03:16 AM
So I'm channel surfing when I come across a commercial for Carl's Jr. What caught my attention was an old blues turn by one of the Mississippi Shieks Bo Carter (Chatman) since I just caught the tale end of the commercial I have no idea what this turn had to do with anything.

xZzjIeXeW5g (http://xZzjIeXeW5g)

What amazed me was somebody in the advertising biz being aware of that tune. It's very obscure.

Avante
08-24-2012, 03:52 AM
Hey Avante, dude slow the fuck down, ok? What in the hell is...turn..and you did that twice you dumb fuck. It's bad enought you post all that total bullshit that nobody gives a rats ass about then to misspell every fucking word in existence....sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!! Try proof reading that shit...ok? Why not keep your old retarded ass in this thread, please.

I relied so much on the ability to edit now since I can't, what a mess:rolleyes

Clipper Nation
08-24-2012, 06:47 AM
My thread is a success because you realized all you do is follow around Avante and respond to him
Wrong, tbh..... and even if I did, it'd be no different than how you follow me and m>s around, B.....

johnsmith
08-24-2012, 07:10 AM
This thread is gold.

And LOL at Avante not recognizing that it's making fun of him too.

Avante
08-24-2012, 11:31 AM
This thread is gold.

And LOL at Avante not recognizing that it's making fun of him too.

I do nothing but counter punch. I don't follow others around looking to be a pest, while doing nothing else but that.

Avante
08-24-2012, 11:55 AM
We were looking at some pictures last night, came across one of me as a freshman in high school.

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/b/billyjackhaynes/07.jpg

TSA
08-24-2012, 11:59 AM
Wrong, tbh..... and even if I did, it'd be no different than how you follow me and m>s around, B.....
Are you really this fucking stupid? I post here maybe a few times a month, and you want to claim I follow m>s around? I'm glad you took notice that I don't take kindly to whining ethugs, but after calling him out I've said not another word to him.

This is probably only the third time I've ever conversed with you, and you consider that following you around? You're a fucking nobody on this site. The only reason I noticed your sorry ass was because after every Avante spam post came some idiot using some stupid shtick ending each sentence with B. that has got to be one of the stupidest shticks I've ever seen on this site, and I've been here a while. The fact that you consciously type the letter B after the end of every thought just adds more stupidity to whatever the fuck persona you are trying to create, B. when you do this you remind me of the annoying unfunny fucking puerto rican from Half Baked.

Drop the act B, and stop following avante around. I don't want him here any more than you, yet you're the reason he's still here you stupid fuck.

Avante
08-24-2012, 12:05 PM
Are you really this fucking stupid? I post here maybe a few times a month, and you want to claim I follow m>s around? I'm glad you took notice that I don't take kindly to whining ethugs, but after calling him out I've said not another word to him.

This is probably only the third time I've ever conversed with you, and you consider that following you around? You're a fucking nobody on this site. The only reason I noticed your sorry ass was because after every Avante spam post came some idiot using some stupid shtick ending each sentence with B. that has got to be one of the stupidest shticks I've ever seen on this site, and I've been here a while. The fact that you consciously type the letter B after the end of every thought just adds more stupidity to whatever the fuck persona you are trying to create, B. when you do this you remind me of the annoying unfunny fucking puerto rican from Half Baked.

Drop the act B, and stop following avante around. I don't want him here any more than you, yet you're the reason he's still here you stupid fuck.

Who wants you here dick head? I don't see you doing a fucking thing but causing problems so shut the fuck up. You honestly I'm here so Clipper Nation cqan hump my leg, you really that fucking stupid. I'm playing a long with this stupid ass thread because it's funny. But you're too stupid to see that. Why do you care you does what here, what's it to? Mind you're own fucking business asshole....got it..good!

TSA
08-24-2012, 12:20 PM
You're playing along with a thread that I created because you think it's funny, but you don't think said creator can see what you're doing? Carry along dipshit, I won't bother you three anymore. Just know that you're all safe here, no one will judge you. It's like 5 minutes in heaven, but for eternity.

Avante
08-24-2012, 12:24 PM
You're playing along with a thread that I created because you think it's funny, but you don't think said creator can see what you're doing? Carry along dipshit, I won't bother you three anymore. Just know that you're all safe here, no one will judge you. It's like 5 minutes in heaven, but for eternity.

It's very funny, a guy like you who rarely posts all worried about a few posters. You don't see that as funny? It does shock the shit out of me to see people actually worried about others here. Why? I couldn't care less who does what as long as it has nothing to do with me. Give me tons of threads to pick thru. Never seen so many...wahwahwhwa-ers in one place before. Weird!

My last post here amigo.

mavs>spurs
08-24-2012, 11:32 PM

No I wouldn't

TSA
08-25-2012, 10:24 AM
Jobless, foreskinless, and humorless. The Trifecta.

Clipper Nation
08-25-2012, 10:36 AM
Jobless, foreskinless, and humorless. The Trifecta.

What happened to your rule of not responding to someone if you don't like their posts? Funny how things have changed, tbh....