PDA

View Full Version : Texas Judge Preparing for Civil War

mavs>spurs
08-22-2012, 07:55 PM
If Obama reelected

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/08/22/texas-judge-preparing-for-civil-war-if-obama-re-elected/

LUBBOCK (CBSDFW.COM) - A Texas leader is warning of what he calls a ‘civil war’ and possible invasion of United Nations troops if President Barack Obama is re-elected.

Lubbock County Judge Tom Head is convinced that Mr. Obama winning a second term would lead to a revolt by the American people and he’s is pushing a tax increase for the district attorney’s office and the Lubbock County Sheriff’s Office. He says the money is needed to “beef up” it’s resources in case President Obama wins the November election.

Judge Tom Head (credit: Lubbock County)
In the event of civil unrest Judge Head said he’s concerned the President would hand over sovereignty of the United States to the U.N. and that the American public would react violently.

“He’s going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the U.S. to the United Nations, what’s going to happen when that happens?” Judge Head told FOX 34 in Lubbock.

“I’m thinking worse case scenario,” Judge Head explained. “Civil unrest, civil disobedience, civil war maybe…we’re not just talking a few riots or demonstrations.”

The West Texas judge’s proposed tax increase is to help the sheriff’s office hire a law enforcement large enough to protect the county and to drive away the invaders.

“I don’t want rookies,” Head said flatly. “I want trained, equip and seasoned veteran officers to back me.”

The republican judge said that he himself will meet the enemy, “in front of their armored personnel carriers” to tell them they are not welcome, and has the county sheriff to back him up. “I don’t want U.N. troops in Lubbock County,” he said.

Tom Head, a graduate of Highland Park High School, has been a county judge since 1999.

clambake
08-22-2012, 08:01 PM
this guy is whack

TheProfessor
08-22-2012, 08:12 PM
:lol Some podunk county judge getting ready for a U.N. invasion

DMX7
08-22-2012, 08:12 PM
Nobody gives a shit about Lubbock County.

ElNono
08-22-2012, 08:18 PM
Dude giving Texans a bad name, tbh... they're definitely not all like that...

ChumpDumper
08-22-2012, 09:03 PM
http://www.co.lubbock.tx.us/egov/gallery/1681297868972624.jpg

Lubbock would lose tbh.

Wild Cobra Kai
08-22-2012, 09:08 PM

Lubbock would lose tbh.

There's no place to hide. It's fucking flat as a table.

Clipper Nation
08-22-2012, 09:26 PM
The endless hypocrisy of neocons continues to astound me.... these people had no qualms with the UN back when Dubya was begging them to help with the Iraq War, now suddenly it's another wing of a grand Obama conspiracy that only exists on talk radio....

Don't get me wrong, I don't like the UN, but delusional conspiracy theories about an Obama-led civil war isn't one of the reasons why, tbh....

mavs>spurs
08-22-2012, 09:28 PM

Lubbock would lose tbh.

Them southern boys got this

CGD
08-22-2012, 09:29 PM
This is an embarrassment to the legal profession. I cant believe a judge would make such an ignorant comment.

coyotes_geek
08-22-2012, 10:26 PM
The West Texas judge’s proposed tax increase is to help the sheriff’s office hire a law enforcement large enough to protect the county and to drive away the invaders.

Looks to me like he's the only republican elected official in the whole damn state to figure out a way to propose a tax hike without getting chased out of office by torch-and-pitchfork wielding voters. This guy isn't a nutjob, he's a fucking genius.

I hope Rick Perry piles on and uses this as an excuse to raise the gas tax, because you sure can't fight off the UN invasion if you're stuck in traffic.

mercos
08-22-2012, 10:32 PM

Lubbock would lose tbh.

:lmao

So let me get this straight, the UN, which won't even intervene in Syria, is going to take over the US? I'm scurred.

Avante
08-22-2012, 10:52 PM
Been thru a ton of presidents, nothing ever really changes. The rich stay rich the poor stay poor.

Spurminator
08-22-2012, 11:06 PM
Looks to me like he's the only republican elected official in the whole damn state to figure out a way to propose a tax hike without getting chased out of office by torch-and-pitchfork wielding voters. This guy isn't a nutjob, he's a fucking genius.

:lmao

howbouthemspurs
08-23-2012, 01:33 AM
Looks like someone went full retard again!

FuzzyLumpkins
08-23-2012, 02:12 AM
And this, boys and girls, is why having judges selected by popular vote is a bad idea.

This country proves more and more everyday that it doesn't deserve democracy.

Wild Cobra
08-23-2012, 02:19 AM
That about our president and senators?

mavs>spurs
08-23-2012, 02:26 AM
And this, boys and girls, is why having judges selected by popular vote is a bad idea.

This country proves more and more everyday that it doesn't deserve democracy.

LOL! So much fail here.

First off, the USA was founded as a republic, not a democracy.

Secondly, stop putting the state as God you shameless leftist. The state is not some almighty God that we'd be nowhere without. The state needs to fuck off. I'm all for having local forms of government. That way if what the people there want is so bad, then it ain't your problem tbh. You lefties can go live in your little liberal utopia but let states vote who they want to vote tbh.

ChumpDumper
08-23-2012, 03:08 AM
(words)lol you want a race war

baseline bum
08-23-2012, 03:13 AM

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

mavs>spurs
08-23-2012, 03:32 AM
lol you want a race war

it'd be awesome to see the be@ners get waxed and chased back south of the border

Winehole23
08-23-2012, 06:18 AM
dream on, brother

FuzzyLumpkins
08-23-2012, 06:49 AM
LOL! So much fail here.

First off, the USA was founded as a republic, not a democracy.

Secondly, stop putting the state as God you shameless leftist. The state is not some almighty God that we'd be nowhere without. The state needs to fuck off. I'm all for having local forms of government. That way if what the people there want is so bad, then it ain't your problem tbh. You lefties can go live in your little liberal utopia but let states vote who they want to vote tbh.

You're trying too hard. I am criticizing the state, dimwit. I'm guessing that you are not quite this stupid and are trolling but it is entertaining that you equate liberalism with someone stating that universal suffrage is a bad idea.

Blake
08-23-2012, 11:13 AM
lol Lubbock

scott
08-23-2012, 11:43 AM
The Anti-Christ doesn't need the UN.

Sportcamper
08-23-2012, 11:53 AM

101A
08-23-2012, 12:01 PM
Been thru a ton of presidents, nothing ever really changes. The rich stay rich the poor stay poor.

Neither my wife or I was born rich. She was actually born quite poor.

We're both rich now.

Thread tie-in: Her brother's in prison in Lubbock.