PDA

View Full Version : Poll: 0 percent of blacks support Mitt Romney (Aug. 16-20)

DMX7
08-23-2012, 08:16 PM
NBC News/Wall Street Journal Poll: Black Vote

Barack Obama: 94%
Mitt Romney: 0%

+/- 3.1% margin of error

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/the_rumble/2012/08/why-romney-is-so-unpopular-with-black-voters

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
08-23-2012, 08:34 PM
Yo..Word Up! Sons

Wild Cobra
08-23-2012, 08:35 PM
Consider this.

What would happen to a black person admitting to support Romney?

ElNono
08-23-2012, 08:36 PM
What would happen?

CosmicCowboy
08-23-2012, 08:38 PM
Gee, what a surprise. Again confirming that blacks in general are more racist than whites in general. Obama would never had been elected without a shitload of white votes.

ElNono
08-23-2012, 08:41 PM
I wanna hear what will happen to Herman Cain for supporting Romney... do tell WC...

Spurminator
08-23-2012, 08:43 PM
Consider this.

:lmao

Wild Cobra
08-23-2012, 08:46 PM
I wanna hear what will happen to Herman Cain for supporting Romney... do tell WC...
What...

You don't see it yourself? Just ask any blacks you meet.

Spurminator
08-23-2012, 08:47 PM
Ask them what?

Wild Cobra
08-23-2012, 08:48 PM
Ask them what?
What they think, of course.

mavs>spurs
08-23-2012, 08:50 PM
Voting for someone solely on the basis of their skin is ignorant and racist.

MLK is turning over in his grave.

resistanze
08-23-2012, 08:51 PM
What would happen?

They would be turned into a watermelon by their Negro peers and eaten alive.

Wild Cobra

Agreed.

ElNono
You don't see it yourself? Just ask any blacks you meet.

You're the one with the allegation... we're waiting to tell us what's going to happen to them...

ElNono
08-23-2012, 08:52 PM

Apparently there's more than that... Wild Cobra will enlighten us soon...

Spurminator
What they think, of course.

What they think about a black person who supports Romney?

Most of the black people I know would probably say something like, "Oh. Okay."

Creepn
Consider this.

We would find him, hold him down, and carve a big ass "R" on that Uncle Tom's head fo sho!!

Wild Cobra
08-23-2012, 08:53 PM
You're the one with the allegation... we're waiting to tell us what's going to happen to them...
LOL...

All kinds of name calling starts to erupt. Uncle Tom is one of them.

DMX7

Who says they're all doing that? Mitt Romney doesn't offer the black community shit. 0% is exactly what he deserves.

ElNono
All kinds of name calling starts to erupt. Uncle Tom is one of them.

So they get called Uncle Tom? Is that it?

resistanze
08-23-2012, 08:55 PM
If only we could still own the good Blacks and keep them safe from the abuse...

Gold Tooth Carl
08-23-2012, 08:55 PM
So they get called Uncle Tom? Is that it?

:lol

Wild Cobra
08-23-2012, 09:00 PM
Who would want to own a bad one?

Creepn
08-23-2012, 09:02 PM
Typing in blue doesn't work for you, WC.

Clipper Nation
08-23-2012, 09:04 PM
Consider this.

They'd be laughed at just like a white Willard voter, tbh....

Wild Cobra
08-23-2012, 09:19 PM
They'd be laughed at just like a white Willard voter, tbh....
See what I mean...

Koolaid_Man
08-23-2012, 09:21 PM

And not voting for them solely on the basis of their skin is ignorant and racist.
The same reason I voted for him is the same reason you didn't vote for him so let's call eve.it even. :lol

PS: whites have been strictly voting race since George Washington. Why do you think Barack is the first black prez...:lol

Tyson when we gonna hook up man...I got a thang I want to show you.

mavs>spurs
08-23-2012, 09:23 PM
Blacks are racist as fuck.

Hur dur, lets ALL vote for the guy just because he's half black! Fuck everything else, fuck the economy, he's BLACK!!!

TeyshaBlue
08-23-2012, 09:23 PM
Lol DMX...another episode of Capt. Obvious.

Wild Cobra
08-23-2012, 09:24 PM

Hur dur, lets ALL vote for the guy just because he's half black! Fuck everything else, fuck the economy, he's BLACK!!!
I can give them a pass the first go around, after all, it is historic. No pass for the 2012 election however.

Creepn
08-23-2012, 09:26 PM

Black people can't vote for Obama for the same reasons as white people voting for him?

mavs>spurs
08-23-2012, 09:29 PM
100% of whites aren't voting for him. it's split, because white people are obviously thinking for themselves and split on different issues. they'd never just vote for someone because he's white or black.

any time 100% vote for the same person, there isn't any actual thought being put into the votes there. they're just following herd mentality.

Koolaid_Man
08-23-2012, 09:30 PM

Yep that does it for me ..being black is all I needed to see and I'm unashamed of my view...fuck you all who mad about it. My nigga up in that white house bitch laying all that pipe in Michelle's fine ass. :lol

I don't give a fuck I'm proud of Barack..however I will say your thesis is wrong. We didn't vote for Al Sharpton in lock step when he ran..get your facts straight...

Now when we gonna hook up Tyson with your fine ass.

Gold Tooth Carl
08-23-2012, 09:31 PM
Black people can't vote for Obama for the same reasons as white people voting for him?

Not according to them. They must think all the blacks thought Jesse Jackson was a serious candidate.

jack sommerset
08-23-2012, 09:32 PM
This is soooooo ridiculously funny. It shouldn't be but it is. This is racist. People just grin, shrug their shoulders and move on. It is what it is. It's racist. God bless

spursncowboys
08-23-2012, 09:45 PM

Of course WC is generalizing. But there have been tons of studies done about the black culture demonizing blacks "acting white". That's what I took out of what he posted. I think with unemployment the highest among blacks and a majority blacks against same-sex marriage, that obama skin is a big reason why he has not lost even a minuscule amount of the black vote. Although I think he has and on voting, it will show. Just not in polling.

baseline bum
08-23-2012, 09:47 PM

res going HAM on Wild KKKobra :lol

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad43/LascelleLegend/9760j4.gif

ElNono
08-23-2012, 09:52 PM
Of course WC is generalizing. But there have been tons of studies done about the black culture demonizing blacks "acting white". That's what I took out of what he posted. I think with unemployment the highest among blacks and a majority blacks against same-sex marriage, that obama skin is a big reason why he has not lost even a minuscule amount of the black vote. Although I think he has and on voting, it will show. Just not in polling.

Not aware of such "tons of studies" (this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acting_white#Case_studies_and_research) is the compendium I found about the topic)... any other reference?

ElNono
08-23-2012, 09:53 PM

If only they would be so fortunate to have a benevolent slave owner like Cobra :cry

CuckingFunt
08-23-2012, 09:55 PM
Again confirming that blacks in general are more racist than whites in general.

Uh huh. That's exactly what this poll confirms.

Koolaid_Man
08-23-2012, 09:56 PM

He's smart, he's cool, he's Harvard educated, he's married to Michelle, his ideas and policies would work 100% if not for an obstructionist tea thug congress, he's strikingly handsome, and very collected. most importantly he cares...why do you think they call it Obama Care...I love that guy and I'd vote for him 10 out if 10 times..

Plus he's black. My nigga :toast

CuckingFunt
08-23-2012, 09:59 PM
100% of whites aren't voting for him. it's split, because white people are obviously thinking for themselves and split on different issues. they'd never just vote for someone because he's white or black.

any time 100% vote for the same person, there isn't any actual thought being put into the votes there. they're just following herd mentality.

Yeah. They must be racist.

CuckingFunt
08-23-2012, 10:02 PM
most importantly he cares...why do you think they call it Obama Care...

Smfh.

Drachen
08-23-2012, 10:07 PM
I remember that time when alan keyes got 100% of the black vote. Barely missed being elected that year.

Gold Tooth Carl
08-23-2012, 10:09 PM

Who kept badgering for the birth certificate?

Wild Cobra
08-23-2012, 10:10 PM
I remember that time when alan keyes got 100% of the black vote. Barely missed being elected that year.
It only proved that whites were racist because most voted for his opponent.

scott
08-23-2012, 10:11 PM
I trust Wild Cobra on this one. After all, he has experience with black persons numbering in the mid single digits. Who else here can say that?

mavs>spurs
08-23-2012, 10:11 PM
Who kept badgering for the birth certificate?

were they those foaming at the mouth lunatics who kept badgering about tax returns too? man, fuck those guys.

Gold Tooth Carl
08-23-2012, 10:12 PM
M> S with the severe case of baby dick syndrome. "Blacks have bigger penises then me so that makes them wacist"

CuckingFunt
08-23-2012, 10:13 PM
I trust Wild Cobra on this one. After all, he has experience with black persons numbering in the mid single digits. Who else here can say that?

Probably depends on the question.

mavs>spurs
08-23-2012, 10:14 PM
M> S with the severe case of baby dick syndrome. "Blacks have bigger penises then me so that makes them wacist"

:lmao class n!gger throwaway line.

man, you're insecure. you get intimidated, and the first thing you think of is dicks? haha

Gold Tooth Carl
08-23-2012, 10:15 PM
were they those foaming at the mouth lunatics who kept badgering about tax returns too? man, fuck those guys.

Lol you have the "He looks like a foreigner, so he must have been born in Kenya which doesn't make him President because he's not white" vs the standard procedure of releasing at least 10 years of tax returns even set by Mitt'a daddeh so we can get a sense of his tax policy.

mavs>spurs
08-23-2012, 10:17 PM
^shouldn't you be making imaginary posts about dicks, especially considering you've been taking the dick from Obama for 3.5 years and want 4 more :lmao

resistanze
08-23-2012, 10:18 PM
90% of Blacks also voted for the white Democrat that ended up losing the election.

And I'm pretty sure up until 2008, 100% of whites for the past 43 presidential elections voted for the white candidate. So did 100% of black people, for like the 3 elections they've been a part of.

Gold Tooth Carl
08-23-2012, 10:21 PM
:lmao class n!gger throwaway line.

man, you're insecure. you get intimidated, and the first thing you think of is dicks? haha

Intimidated by Alex and his clever racist allegations? :lol

mavs>spurs
08-23-2012, 10:24 PM
You're setting up your strawmen nicely. Dicks, Alex Jones, anything except 100% of dumb apes voting for Obama simply because of the color of his skin :lol

coyotes_geek
08-23-2012, 10:24 PM

I thought once you went republican you quit being black? You couldn't be good at sports anymore or anything like that.

Gold Tooth Carl
08-23-2012, 10:31 PM
You're setting up your strawmen nicely. Dicks, Alex Jones, anything except 100% of dumb apes voting for Obama simply because of the color of his skin :lol

Except Democrats usually get 90 percent of the black vote with Al gore getting 92 and Kerry getting 88. :lol

mavs>spurs
08-23-2012, 10:32 PM
X2-qB-HvjHE

Gold Tooth Carl
08-23-2012, 10:40 PM
Alex coming up short again, per the usual, par the course. Young sweet Jones. :lmao

mavs>spurs
08-23-2012, 10:42 PM
nigga nigga nigga etc..

what's the matter bro you don't like my tunes?

Gold Tooth Carl
08-23-2012, 10:47 PM
White girls like that n!gga tune. :lol

mavs>spurs
08-23-2012, 11:07 PM
Don't you have a prison you should be in?

Or a baby you could be ignoring?

Or laws to be evading?

Or watermelon to eat?

Why are you here, fouling up my internet? That's that shit I don't like!

p1JJkMD1hE4

lol coon

symple19
08-23-2012, 11:23 PM
X2-qB-HvjHE

I laughed :rollin

Gold Tooth Carl
08-23-2012, 11:25 PM
Don't you have a prison you should be in?

Or a baby you could be ignoring?

Or laws to be evading?

Or watermelon to eat?

Why are you here, fouling up my internet? That's that shit I don't like!

p1JJkMD1hE4

lol coon
Do you ever wonder why you have the innate ability to piss on yourself? Sure you do. You probably wonder why it is you wake up everyday and look down at yourself wishing your name was Jamal instead of Alex? Sure you do. I don't blame you. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. Fact is any girl you date has probably fucked a black dick, especially white girls, it's just a fact of life friend. The name Alex probably doesn't snag you alot of poon as it is anyway, so I can see why you're bitter.Just relax friend. Impotence is just natures way of saying not to take things so hard. Hell even if you get married one day, its likely a n!gger has entered that region before

spursncowboys
08-23-2012, 11:34 PM
Not aware of such "tons of studies" (this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acting_white#Case_studies_and_research) is the compendium I found about the topic)... any other reference?

Seriously?? The man so intelligent in every subject ever discussed, has no clue about this topic. I strongly doubt that. But being able to play dumb to help in your attempt to infer another poster is dumb.

ElNono
08-23-2012, 11:42 PM
Seriously?? The man so intelligent in every subject ever discussed, has no clue about this topic. I strongly doubt that. But being able to play dumb to help in your attempt to infer another poster is dumb.

I've only been around black folk for about 1/4 of my life, so I wanted to read up on it. It was a legit request... but whatever.

Trainwreck2100
08-23-2012, 11:47 PM
Gee, what a surprise. Again confirming that blacks in general are more racist than whites in general. Obama would never had been elected without a shitload of white votes.

:lol And what has Romney done to attempt to get the black vote. He's claiming he somehow mexican to try to get the hispanics (lol x infinity)

Wild Cobra
08-23-2012, 11:48 PM
I've only been around black folk for about 1/4 of my life, so I wanted to read up on it. It was a legit request... but whatever.
Good luck finding unbiased material.

ElNono
08-23-2012, 11:50 PM
Good luck finding unbiased material.

Well, that's why I asked him for references...

Creepn
08-23-2012, 11:53 PM
I'd like to read these "tons of studies" as well.

mavs>spurs
08-23-2012, 11:57 PM
dicktalk.com

because dicks are an important political issue. hey quick question. aren't there more women than men in the US? I just had an epiphany. All i'd have to do in order to win the popular vote is show the world my dick. I could just get up on the podium for every speech and just whip out my dick..boom instant 50%+

yo carl (lol white name)..you want to run on my ticket with me? you'll have to be vice president though, because I'm almost certain mine is bigger.

CuckingFunt
08-24-2012, 12:02 AM
dicktalk.com

because dicks are an important political issue. hey quick question. aren't there more women than men in the US? I just had an epiphany. All i'd have to do in order to win the popular vote is show the world my dick. I could just get up on the podium for every speech and just whip out my dick..boom instant 50%+

yo carl (lol white name)..you want to run on my ticket with me? you'll have to be vice president though, because I'm almost certain mine is bigger.

Why would anyone vote for your horribly, unfairly, mutated dick?

mavs>spurs
08-24-2012, 12:10 AM
americans have been brainwashed into loving the mutilated cock..they fucking love it. it's like a social sickness. and i'd be running in an american election right? it's only fitting and a bulletproof plan. dude, how many political posters here would vote for me if i ran? consider this my first straw poll.

CuckingFunt
08-24-2012, 12:11 AM
I've already refused sucking it on several occasions, so I'm damn sure not letting it run the country.

mavs>spurs
08-24-2012, 12:14 AM
Sure, you say that now, but once that shit is broadcast in front of you in HD, just dangling and swinging back and forth in your face like a hypnotists watch, you'll be sold.

Gold Tooth Carl
08-24-2012, 12:16 AM
Alex with the virgin comebacks, lakaluva style. :lol Gonna have to explain det one to the Ol ball coach

TDMVPDPOY
08-24-2012, 12:17 AM
so whats the alternative from obama and romney? is there even a 3rd candidate?

lol whites getting outnumber by blacks and cholos who will decide outcome...

mavs>spurs
08-24-2012, 12:17 AM
Dude, dick smack just won't cut it against a dude with a Big Dick. You're gonna have to come up with better. I'm thinking about going out in a blaze of glory posting my cock all over spurstalk...feeling all empowered now and shit thanks man.

mavs>spurs
08-24-2012, 12:18 AM
so whats the alternative from obama and romney? is there even a 3rd candidate?

lol whites getting outnumber by blacks and cholos who will decide outcome...

Yeah back to the real topic, it's fucking sad. But don't you think it was done by design? They've been allowed in. The parties are friends behind the scenes, it's like pro wrestling backstage.

Jacob1983
08-24-2012, 12:20 AM
And yet whites are the ones that were responsible for electing Barry.

Gold Tooth Carl
08-24-2012, 12:23 AM
lk...feeling all empowered now and shit thanks man.

Sitting with your legs crossed makes you feel like a natural woman eh?

mavs>spurs
08-24-2012, 12:24 AM
It's those whites with white guilt, the liberals. They vote left to feel better about themselves for being closet racists but don't realize that even the minorities they pander to don't even respect them.

I'm not saying the repugs are good, but dayum.

I can't vote for:

NDAA
attacking Libya without congressional approval
telling immigration they aren't allowed to do their jobs
blanket amnesty for illegals for votes
open borders and a north american union
huge deficits
more nation building and lies about bringing troops home that never happened
record unemployment
destroying medicare and implementing death panels
continuing to shit on the constitution and civil liberties
expansion of Big Govt

mavs>spurs
08-24-2012, 12:25 AM
Sitting with your legs crossed makes you feel like a natural woman eh?

nigga i will meatspin.com all up in yo grill

you hungry for sausage?

nonsense gets nonsense replies

Gold Tooth Carl
08-24-2012, 12:30 AM
nigga i will meatspin.com all up in yo grill

you hungry for sausage?

nonsense gets nonsense replies

Doubt that. Though cindy has been meatspun by Tyson.

possessed
08-24-2012, 12:31 AM
So what. Half of them are in prison anyway.

mavs>spurs
08-24-2012, 12:32 AM
black women love white men. fact. i used to fuck the shit out of this big titty mixed bitch once upon a time..i'm talkin 36 G's. shits would get to bouncin all over the place tbh.

lefty
08-24-2012, 12:35 AM
Consider this.

The Jazz would retire his jersey

Gold Tooth Carl
08-24-2012, 12:40 AM
Lol it gets to Alex that you'll see a white girl hop out of the car with 4 plus n!ggas while the only poon the white guy can pull are ugly asians only if he's rich :lol

mavs>spurs
08-24-2012, 12:44 AM
it's not true. life is great to be a white man, seriously. the only white women who fuck anything but white men are a small minority of trash. they're ostracized from the white community and looked down on. we got the white women, some asian women although they are pretty racist and some of them won't date outside their race, black women, mixed women, and ESPECIALLY my favorite of all latinas. latina mothers teach their girls to grow up and marry a white man to better themselves, i shit you not. some black guys may have "swag" and be able to pull a few girls, but the reality is that it's just too easy for white men. minority women of all colors drop their panties and worship the big white cock.

Gold Tooth Carl
08-24-2012, 12:51 AM
Lol Hispanic women are taught to date within their own race but are often seen getting the black pipe. Shit even Mexicans get white women. :lol can't control your own women.

mavs>spurs
08-24-2012, 12:53 AM
dude, my ex was straight from mexico wetback as fuck and her mom LOVED me. in fact, several of her cousins and relatives married white men. you sir are full of shit and buttmad that women of all races prefer white men. every hispanic i've ever talked to loved white men..only very few don't. on the other hand, i hear all the time from female friends or women i talk to that they absolutely won't talk to a black guy and find them repulsive. it's ok tho, 7 billion people on this earth you can find plenty who don't feel that way.

mavs>spurs
08-24-2012, 12:54 AM
btw, what's up with this new trend of gay black guys liking white men? what's up with you guys?

CuckingFunt
08-24-2012, 12:56 AM
btw, what's up with this new trend of gay black guys liking white men? what's up with you guys?

I had no idea you so closely followed the trends of gay black men.

Gold Tooth Carl
08-24-2012, 01:03 AM
dude, my ex was straight from mexico wetback as fuck and her mom LOVED me. in fact, several of her cousins and relatives married white men. you sir are full of shit and buttmad that women of all races prefer white men. every hispanic i've ever talked to loved white men..only very few don't. on the other hand, i hear all the time from female friends or women i talk to that they absolutely won't talk to a black guy and find them repulsive. it's ok tho, 7 billion people on this earth you can find plenty who don't feel that way.

White man money :lol Like I said. Black cock is always on the mind of the white woman. She haz either gotten it before and wants it again, or hasn't gotten it and wants it. Either way you will end up a sissy cuck. Just relax friend.

TDMVPDPOY
08-24-2012, 01:21 AM
Yeah back to the real topic, it's fucking sad. But don't you think it was done by design? They've been allowed in. The parties are friends behind the scenes, it's like pro wrestling backstage.

obama is still a puppet for those rich white guys pulling the strings and the big orgs who decides americas future....

doesnt really make a difference whose president, cause at the end of the day it still needs approval in the senate for policies to be push through, hence not everyone from the same party agree to everything put by the party

they thrown everything at obama trying to tarnish him, so far he has come through it....now the white guy needs is fkn votes...

mavs>spurs
08-24-2012, 01:43 AM
White man money :lol Like I said. Black cock is always on the mind of the white woman. She haz either gotten it before and wants it again, or hasn't gotten it and wants it. Either way you will end up a sissy cuck. Just relax friend.

Dude, you don't have to coach yourself into believing things just to take solace in and feel better about yourself. You can become successful too and get a woman..I believe in you. Slavery is over..you and your little black dick are free.

Wild Cobra
08-24-2012, 01:48 AM
It's those whites with white guilt, the liberals. They vote left to feel better about themselves for being closet racists but don't realize that even the minorities they pander to don't even respect them.

That's why they approve of reverse discrimination, like quota systems.

TDMVPDPOY
08-24-2012, 02:14 AM
even if you there was another successful black politican running for presidency against obama....i think the black population will still vote for obama...they hate successful ppl

Koolaid_Man
08-24-2012, 05:42 AM
That's why they approve of reverse discrimination, like quota systems.

and while you approve of overt discrimination like legacy based admissions :lol

you see we can play this game every which way if you like...:lol

Koolaid_Man
08-24-2012, 05:47 AM
even if you there was another successful black politican running for presidency against obama....i think the black population will still vote for obama...they hate successful ppl

actually this may be too complex for you to comprehend but what we hate is the systemic, organized, and institutionalized forms of hidden communism masquerading as privatization and free market economics to the sole benefit of whites...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Xe1kX7Wsc

Koolaid_Man
08-24-2012, 05:57 AM
Ohhh I forgot to post my main arguement..they're are many cases like this...Mrs..Lacks was pretty much responsible for the development and creation of large portions of science, medicine, and technological advances in humanity..trillion industries built off the back of this poor black woman..many whites sent their kids off to school to be world class surgeons off the back of this poor black woman...all done without her consent and without recognition and financial restitution to her poor family...fuck..she's even responsible for the mapping of the human genome...and yet it was all hidden by the white man for decades...I have no doubts that there are hundreds if not thousands of cases like this...it reminds me of slave labor..the real builders of what we know as America....

here's her story...try not to act too surprised... ;-)

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/Henrietta-Lacks-Immortal-Cells.html

Winehole23
08-24-2012, 06:03 AM
For all of the numbers swirling around the presidential campaign as the nominating conventions approach, each side’s equation for success can be succinctly expressed.

For President Obama, the winning formula can be reduced to 80/40. In 2008, Obama won a combined 80 percent of the votes of all minority voters, including not only African-Americans but also Hispanics, Asians, and others. If Obama matches that performance this year, he can squeak out a national majority with support from about 40 percent of whites—so long as minorities at least match the 26 percent of the vote they cast last time.

Obama’s strategic equation defines Mitt Romney’s formula: 61/74. Romney’s camp is focused intently on capturing at least 61 percent of white voters. That would provide him a slim national majority—so long as whites constitute at least 74 percent of the vote, as they did last time, and Obama doesn’t improve on his 80 percent showing with minorities.
http://nationaljournal.com/columns/political-connections/the-new-math-of-presidential-elections-20120823