PDA

View Full Version : Ira Winderman Tweet (Heat Beatwriter)

LkrFan
08-24-2012, 05:00 PM
Hmm, Chris Bosh says on WQAM Lakers have best team "on paper" in the NBA. Yes, even over the Heat. "We have to start over," Bosh says of Heat proving themselves again
Interesting (http://sulia.com/channel/miami-heat/f/716ba0bd-f248-416c-82f5-7d46a9cc43f3/?source=twitter) thoughts by Chris Bosh.

Not being healthy is the only thing i see stopping the Lakers this year. Not OKC. Not SAS. Not even Miami. It appears that Bosh agrees with me. Discuss sons.

:toast

djohn2oo8
08-24-2012, 05:11 PM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/images/photos/001/280/502/114965110_crop_650x440.jpg?1310573895

LkrFan
08-24-2012, 05:16 PM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/images/photos/001/280/502/114965110_crop_650x440.jpg?1310573895

I'm hoping he's smart enough to just let Nash run the offense. Kinda like Spo letting Bron run the Heat's.

Koolaid_Man
08-24-2012, 05:25 PM
I'm hoping he's smart enough to just let Nash run the offense. Kinda like Spo letting Bron run the Heat's.

According to Mike Brown he will be a spectator just like you and I...:lol

“The way that we’ll put it together, Steve’s going to have an opportunity -- he’s going to quarterback the team -- and so he’s going to have an opportunity to come down the floor every possession and in early offense play pick-and-roll if he wants to,” Brown said. “It’s up to him, based on where he decides to take the ball or a call that he makes or an action that he does, it’s up to him to get us into some of the looks of the Princeton offense.

“So again, with him quarterbacking, or making that decision, he’ll still have a chance to get the ball back after he moves or after bodies move. I don’t want to completely give away what we’re trying to do, but in a nutshell, he will have an opportunity to play pick-and-roll at the beginning of almost every play set coming down the floor in early offense. And if not, he can also choose to get to some of the looks out of the Princeton by making a pass or doing an action or doing a call or whatever.”

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...#ixzz24OFZzoUH (http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/223162/Mike_Brown_Plans_To_Give_Nash_Freedom_To_Improvise _Offensively#ixzz24OFZzoUH)

Ace
08-24-2012, 05:26 PM
It's not your fault really, I blame genetics but you really are an idiot. Games are not played on paper.

LkrFan
08-24-2012, 05:34 PM
According to Mike Brown he will be a spectator just like you and I...:lol

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...#ixzz24OFZzoUH (http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/223162/Mike_Brown_Plans_To_Give_Nash_Freedom_To_Improvise _Offensively#ixzz24OFZzoUH)

Thanks Kool. He would be smart to give Nash freedom. Makes sense though. Why get Nash only to handcuff him?

LkrFan
08-24-2012, 05:37 PM
It's not your fault really, I blame genetics but you really are an idiot. Games on not played on paper.

I see you still can't read nor comprehend. These are Bosh's thoughts. Is he an idiot too? His thoughts just so happen to coincide with my own. Neal with it son. :downspin:

ElNono
08-24-2012, 05:44 PM
It's not your fault really, I blame genetics but you really are an idiot. Games on not played on paper.

:lol

LkrFan
08-24-2012, 05:55 PM

And I blame the Miami Idiotic School District. You can't even write a coherent 6-word sentence. :bang

Ace
08-24-2012, 06:18 PM
I see you still can't read nor comprehend. These are Bosh's thoughts. Is he an idiot too? His thoughts just so happen to coincide with my own. Neal with it son. :downspin:

No I read it just fine, he said on paper they're better but as everyone knows, games are not played on paper. That is in no way agreeing with you. He's being humble and not putting pressure on Miami to win again.

LkrFan
08-24-2012, 07:38 PM
No I read it just fine, he said on paper they're better but as everyone knows, games are not played on paper. That is in no way agreeing with you. He's being humble and not putting pressure on Miami to win again.

There will be pressure on Miami whether Bosh made those comments or not. They're the defending NBA champs - there will be pressure. The Lakers have successfully defended their rangs on multiple occasions. Time to see if Miami can do the same. As we all know: true champions repeat at least once. ;)

It was presumed that when your big 3 colluded, it was a forgone conclusion that the Heat would win not one, not two...This fanned the insane hype until last year when y'all actually won. This Laker team will be hyped too (rightfully so I might add). Whereas you guys have 3 players that are arguably top 5 at their positions, we have 4 plus a retooled bench. These are reasons why Bosh made those comments. For the record, KD isn't exactly thrilled either - reading his comments. Neither is George Karl. :lol

Bosh knows what MK has put together. Bron does too as he's refused to comment on the new look Lakers.

You can continue to believe the preconceived notion that the Heat are still the prohibitive favorites this year. I don't. Deep down, I don't think Miami's players do either.

Ace
08-24-2012, 07:47 PM
There will be pressure on Miami whether Bosh made those comments or not. They're the defending NBA champs - there will be pressure. The Lakers have successfully defended their rangs on multiple occasions. Time to see if Miami can do the same. As we all know: true champions repeat at least once. ;)

It was presumed that when your big 3 colluded, it was a forgone conclusion that the Heat would win not one, not two...This fanned the insane hype until last year when y'all actually won. This Laker team will be hyped too (rightfully so I might add). Whereas you guys have 3 players that are arguably top 5 at their positions, we have 4 plus a retooled bench. These are reasons why Bosh made those comments. For the record, KD isn't exactly thrilled either - reading his comments. Neither is George Karl. :lol

Bosh knows what MK has put together. Bron does too as he's refused to comment on the new look Lakers.

You can continue to believe the preconceived notion that the Heat are still the prohibitive favorites this year. I don't. Deep down, I don't think Miami's players do either.

You didn't think Miami was the favorite last year either. In fact you thought the Lakers were last year and the year before. Especially after Sessions :lol Face it you are an idiot homo... I mean homer :lol

LkrFan
08-24-2012, 07:53 PM
You didn't think Miami was the favorite last year either. In fact you thought the Lakers were last year and the year before. Especially after Sessions :lol Face it you are an idiot homo... I mean homer :lol

:lol - guilty as charged (except the idiot homo part you faggot). :lmao

racm
08-24-2012, 08:15 PM
Miami repeats tbh, remember the last time Lakers were that stacked? :lmao

scanry
08-24-2012, 08:25 PM
No way the Lakers stop Lebron. He's on another level at the moment and the best i've seen since maybe Jordan.

LkrFan
08-24-2012, 08:34 PM
No way the Lakers stop Lebron. He's on another level at the moment and the best i've seen since maybe Jordan.

When he gets by Artest - who will be flanked by Kobe - there will be a 3x DPOY waiting for him at the rim. Just like this:

YW1RGrCHhMk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

LkrFan
08-24-2012, 08:38 PM
Miami repeats tbh, remember the last time Lakers were that stacked? :lmao

Injury to Malone (first of his career)
Slava Medvedenko v. Sheed and Big Ben
Kobe on trial
Shaq and Kobe at each other's throats (literally)
Phil's "last season"

Drama. Won't be no drama this year and hopefully no injuries. :toast

LkrFan
08-24-2012, 08:50 PM
I found another one. I hope LeBron is working on his jumper because his post game still needs some work:

Tr4pxtcyDr4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Caption: "Get that weak shit outta here!"

:downspin:

Juggity
08-24-2012, 08:55 PM
Lakerfan counting chickens par/per

2004 is ready to rear its head again

LkrFan
08-24-2012, 09:02 PM

Perhaps, but we'll see 38 DD juggs. :lol

Meanwhile, look at Wade's goto move negated by the Lakers' starting center (in slow motion):

EeAENDe_qxY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

LkrFan
08-24-2012, 09:06 PM
Bosh v. D12. Who wins? Let's find out:

A5CLb4hOsS0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Maybe this memory spurred those cowardly thoughts of Chris Bosh? :rollin

Ace
08-24-2012, 09:07 PM
When he gets by Artest - who will be flanked by Kobe - there will be a 3x DPOY waiting for him at the rim. Just like this:

So Howard will have to guard two people?

Ace
08-24-2012, 09:08 PM
Oh here comes the YouTube takes :lol

LkrFan
08-24-2012, 09:19 PM
So Howard will have to guard two people?

Not two players per se. Anchors guard the rim. Your best two players like to goto the rim. I don't see too many Heat players with the balls to challenge D12 in the paint other than your big 3. That will be a problem if you guys can't go to the rim and wreak havoc.

Simply put, if those lucky ass 3s aren't falling, the Heat will be in deep shit v. LA. I wouldn't put faith in Anthony, Shittman, Haslem, or Bosh v. D12/Pau down low.

LkrFan
08-24-2012, 09:19 PM
Oh here comes the YouTube takes :lol

Ace
08-24-2012, 09:25 PM
Not two players per se. Anchors guard the rim. Your best two players like to goto the rim. I don't see too many Heat players with the balls to challenge D12 in the paint other than your big 3. That will be a problem if you guys can't go to the rim and wreak havoc.

Simply put, if those lucky ass 3s aren't falling, the Heat will be in deep shit v. LA. I wouldn't put faith in Anthony, Shittman, Haslem, or Bosh v. D12/Pau down low.

Leaving shooters open is a good thing for Miami. Not to mention Howard will be in foul trouble in no time. :lol

LkrFan
08-24-2012, 09:30 PM
Leaving shooters open is a good thing for Miami. Not to mention Howard will be in foul trouble in no time. :lol

There's two sides to that coin. I could easily see Nash calling PNRs or post ups for D12 early and often. There is no one on the Heat roster that can check him without fouling. You put Bosh on him - see my earlier "YouTube take" :lol You put Bron on him and he'll get punished too. Bron's a great weak side swatter, but a poor low post defender.

Ace
08-24-2012, 09:35 PM
There's two sides to that coin. I could easily see Nash calling PNRs or post ups for D12 early and often. There is no one on the Heat roster that can check him without fouling. You put Bosh on him - see my earlier "YouTube take" :lol You put Bron on him and he'll get punished too. Bron's a great weak side swatter, but a poor low post defender.

Dwight's post game :rollin Kobe letting Dwight win the game :lmao

LkrFan
08-24-2012, 09:42 PM
Dwight's post game :rollin Kobe letting Dwight win the game :lmao

Kobe knows how to play with an all star big. D12's post game versus your Heat:

kJHLwMmuHgc&sns=em

This is him dominating the Heat with lesser talented teammates than Kobe, Pau, and Nash. Did you enjoy the vid? I did. :toast

Clipper Nation
08-24-2012, 09:54 PM
Sons, this is the only thing Dwight's going to be doing to LeClutch when it really matters:

http://i38.tinypic.com/5vce4o.gif

:lol Talking shit from the bench
:lol Coach-killer
:lol Manchild and terrible teammate

LkrFan
08-24-2012, 10:05 PM
Sons, this is the only thing Dwight's going to be doing to LeClutch when it really matters:

http://i38.tinypic.com/5vce4o.gif

:lol Talking shit from the bench
:lol Coach-killer
:lol Manchild and terrible teammate

Oh you want some of this? :lol here you go:

SJ12kiEPaSI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

:downspin: ^ shit. :lol @ DJordan's "defense" on Howard. Nut grabber too. :lol

Banzai
08-24-2012, 10:27 PM

2004 can't repeat unless lakers make it to the finals

LkrFan
08-24-2012, 10:28 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoqSe5x9qaV4XMMSPusd47AA1_oKABS X4pCaUzt0arfOCskgFj2A

Clipper Nation
08-24-2012, 11:33 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoqSe5x9qaV4XMMSPusd47AA1_oKABS X4pCaUzt0arfOCskgFj2A

http://hoopsapedia.webs.com/kobe%20flail%201.bmp

http://sportschump.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/vlade-divac-flops1.jpg

http://ballislife.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/derek-fisher-flop-225x300.jpg

LkrFan
08-25-2012, 02:24 AM
^ Obsessed. He dug deep for dem pics. :lol

LkrFan
08-25-2012, 05:06 AM
Here's another "YouTube take" for my Li'l hommie Ace. Why YouTube you ask? Because seeing is believing:

enVp376h4Ok&sns=em

Notice how Wade (4 years younger) can't do anything to stop the TOSBe Bryant. Kobe was killing Sheila Battier too - just like when he was in Memphis and H-Town. Kobe did the majority of his damage with Fish camping out at the 3pt line instead of making plays like a real PG is supposed to.

This year Kobe will focus on scoring and not have to be our defacto PG with Nash on the squad. Nash will make it even easier for him to dominate Wade on det low block. There ain't shit he can do about it too. Well, other than break his nose. :lol

LkrFan
08-25-2012, 06:53 AM
Never fear Bosh, help is on the way. The Heat may get their very own version of... The Red Rocket! This is a must read:

Free agent Josh Harrellson, the 6-foot-10 center waived last week by the Houston Rockets, is drawing interest from the Miami Heat according to a report by ESPN.com’s Tom Haberstroh.

A league source told ESPN.com the Heat brought Harrellson in for a workout Thursday morning.

Harrellson, who averaged 4.4 points and 3.9 rebounds while shooting 33.9 percent of his three-pointers last season as a reserve big man for the Knicks and Rockets, was let go to make room for new Rockets guard Carlos Delfino.

Haberstroh has more on why Harrellson might be a good fit in Miami:

A rare rebounding big man who can stretch the floor, Harrellson joined Minnesota Timberwolves forward Kevin Love and Milwaukee Bucks forward Ersan Ilyasova as the only qualified players last season to average over nine rebounds and made at least a 3-pointer per 36 minutes on the floor. Though he lacked the height of a traditional center, Harrellson primarily backed up Knicks center Tyson Chandler last season. . .

. . .Because the Heat have already used the taxpayer’s mid-level exception to sign Allen, Miami would only be able to offer Harrellson a minimum contract for 2012-13. Under the new collective bargaining agreement, the Knicks would have to wait until July in order to sign fan favorite Harrellson.

LINK (http://tracking.si.com/2012/08/23/josh-harrellson-miami-heat-houston-rockets-nba/)

Stacked and reloaded Heat. :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2012, 07:21 AM
Never fear Bosh, help is on the way. The Heat may get their very own version of... The Red Rocket! This is a must read:

LINK (http://tracking.si.com/2012/08/23/josh-harrellson-miami-heat-houston-rockets-nba/)

Stacked and reloaded Heat. :lol

This dude gonna luck D12 up tbh :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2012, 07:21 AM
^ I meant lock - lol

LkrFan
08-25-2012, 07:43 AM
^ :lmao

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2012, 08:05 AM

CLippa Nation is in a free fall..He wanted Houston to land D-12 so bad he could taste it...

So let's compare the two LA PG's...I've complied a Q&A session I held with some of my fans last week on my internet radio show..the topic is who's better Nash or CP3.

Q.) Hi Kool it's Karen. So who's smarter with the ball in their hands CP3 or Steve Nash?

A.) ok it's a legit question Karen..CP3 over dribbles on a regular basis sometimes frustrating his teammates...sometimes CP3 can get tunnel vision because he's so short if he's not playing with really great teammates he tends to be less effective..ok next question

Q.) Hi Kool. it's Kim from Ohio.(btw I think you're sexy) - So who's more effective at making their teammates better

A.) Thanks for your kind words Kim...holla at me after the show. Well again since CP3 over dribbles I would have to say Nash...CP3 is also not very vocal like Nash...Also, when Nash's teams sucked Nash stayed with them he didn't bail on his team and demand to be traded like CP3 did. CP3 left his guys while Nash stayed with his until is contract was up. Steve has turned some incredibly bad players into all-stars just ask the players who they prefer a prime Nash or a Prime CP3

Q.) Hi Kool.hi baby it's Natasha. How many MVP's does Steve Nash have?

A.) Hey girl...well Steve Nash has 2 and CP3 has none probably at this stage of his career CP3 will NEVER get one.

Q. Kool it's Tom. Who's more effective at assists?

A.) It's close but Steve Nash leads the league in assists every year..even being the oldest PG in the league he's clearly the most all-around effective. But to answer your question Steve is a better assist guy as well

Q.) Kool it's Lauren from Wisconsin. How far has CP3 ever gone in the play-offs?

A.) Hi Lauren from Wisconsin...Not very far at all tbh. He's made it to the second round a few times only to be crushed like a coach-roach by Kobe. Steve Nash on the other hand has made it to the WCF a couple of times and has even defeated Kobe along the way a time or two.

Q. Kool it's Mary from Florida. Who's taller?

A.) Hi Mary...Steve Nash is taller than CP3.

Q.) Hello Kool my name is Jennifer from Boston. My question is who's a better defender?

A.) Hi Jen. Thanks for calling. They're even in this category. Steve will likely do better this year because of the tremendous defensive help he has in the front court.

Q.) Hi Kool it's Erika from Bakersfield California. Who's likely to win a title this year.

A.) Hello little homie...we staaaaaaaaacked girlfriend. You know the deal.

ok thanks everyone I love you all. that's it for this week tune in next week for another really cool debate and player comparison...have a good weekend and whatever you do...do it safe :hat

Bynumite
08-25-2012, 09:11 AM
Oh you want some of this? :lol here you go:

SJ12kiEPaSI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

:downspin: ^ shit. :lol @ DJordan's "defense" on Howard. Nut grabber too. :lol

Griffin is such an overrated pile of steaming shit. Doesn't play a lick of defense, can't hit a jumper, zero go to post moves.

It's a thing of beauty to watch D12 shitting on every single monkey flop city throws at him :toast

Don Ready
08-25-2012, 09:35 AM
CLippa Nation is in a free fall..He wanted Houston to land D-12 so bad he could taste it...

So let's compare the two LA PG's...I've complied a Q&A session I held with some of my fans last week on my internet radio show..the topic is who's better Nash or CP3.

Q.) Hi Kool it's Karen. So who's smarter with the ball in their hands CP3 or Steve Nash?

A.) ok it's a legit question Karen..CP3 over dribbles on a regular basis sometimes frustrating his teammates...sometimes CP3 can get tunnel vision because he's so short if he's not playing with really great teammates he tends to be less effective..ok next question

Q.) Hi Kool. it's Kim from Ohio.(btw I think you're sexy) - So who's more effective at making their teammates better

A.) Thanks for your kind words Kim...holla at me after the show. Well again since CP3 over dribbles I would have to say Nash...CP3 is also not very vocal like Nash...Also, when Nash's teams sucked Nash stayed with them he didn't bail on his team and demand to be traded like CP3 did. CP3 left his guys while Nash stayed with his until is contract was up. Steve has turned some incredibly bad players into all-stars just ask the players who they prefer a prime Nash or a Prime CP3

A.) Hey girl...well Steve Nash has 2 and CP3 has none probably at this stage of his career CP3 will NEVER get one.

A.) It's close but Steve Nash leads the league in assists every year..even being the oldest PG in the league he's clearly the most all-around effective. But to answer your question Steve is a better assist guy as well

Q.) Kool it's Lauren from Wisconsin. How far has CP3 ever gone in the play-offs?

A.) Hi Lauren from Wisconsin...Not very far at all tbh. He's made it to the second round a few times only to be crushed like a coach-roach by Kobe. Steve Nash on the other hand has made it to the WCF a couple of times and has even defeated Kobe along the way a time or two.

Q.) Hello Kool my name is Jennifer from Boston. My question is who's a better defender?

A.) Hi Jen. Thanks for calling. They're even in this category. Steve will likely do better this year because of the tremendous defensive help he has in the front court.

Q.) Hi Kool it's Erika from Bakersfield California. Who's likely to win a title this year.

ok thanks everyone I love you all. that's it for this week tune in next week for another really cool debate and player comparison...have a good weekend and whatever you do...do it safe :hat

WTF is this shit? You are a weird lonely fuckstick having conversations with yourself like a true cat lady.

daspurs
08-25-2012, 09:37 AM
God lkrfan needs to lose his virginity

Clipper Nation
08-25-2012, 10:22 AM
CLippa Nation is in a free fall..
Ironic, coming from a pinked troll who just got exposed as a Spurfan recently.... :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2012, 12:17 PM
WTF is this shit? You are a weird lonely fuckstick having conversations with yourself like a true cat lady.

tune in next week it will be a dandy :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2012, 12:27 PM
Ironic, coming from a pinked troll who just got exposed as a Spurfan recently.... :lol

yea keep dreamin...:lol

now down to bizness...I got some bizness I need to give you Clippa...:lol

D12 versus D'Andre Jordan head 2 head:

Shit is bout to get nasty yall :lol

Games won - Dwight 6 and Jordan 1 :lol

FG% - Dwight .606% and Jordan .481% :lol

Avg Rbs - Dwight 15 and Jordan 4 :lol

Assists - Dwight 3 > Jordan 0 :lol

Blocks - Dwight 3 > Jordan 0

Points - Dwight 23 >Jordan 4

:lmao@Clippa Nation....

Clipper Nation
08-25-2012, 12:36 PM
yea keep dreamin...:lol

now down to bizness...I got some bizness I need to give you Clippa...:lol

D12 versus D'Andre Jordan head 2 head:

Shit is bout to get nasty yall :lol

Games won - Dwight 6 and Jordan 1 :lol

FG% - Dwight .606% and Jordan .481% :lol

Avg Rbs - Dwight 15 and Jordan 4 :lol

Assists - Dwight 3 > Jordan 0 :lol

Blocks - Dwight 3 > Jordan 0

Points - Dwight 23 >Jordan 4

:lmao@Clippa Nation....

The fact that DeContract Jordan sucks is hardly breaking news, son.... :lol

whitemamba
08-25-2012, 12:42 PM

maybe because hes a special breed of monkey...

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2012, 02:08 PM

The point is you guys are in trouble now...Dwight gives us a fearful presense..Drew never really did he was just there....yall in trouble Dawg...:lol

ChrisRichards
08-25-2012, 02:26 PM
The Lakers are easily the favorites this year. They were considered a lock to beat OKC when they signed Nash (with Bynum and Gasol at the middle at that time) and when they traded for Howard and acquired Jodie Meeks, Jamison and a re-signed Jordan Hill they are already being crowned champions by the media.

Lebron and the Heat beating this stack Lakers team would be one of the biggest underdog win in Finals history (Since Detroit won it in 2004) and it should easily push Lebron to the Top 7 GOAT rankings with another Finals MVP.

Clipper Nation
08-25-2012, 02:52 PM
The point is you guys are in trouble now...Dwight gives us a fearful presense..Drew never really did he was just there....yall in trouble Dawg...:lol

Wow, you really ARE a Spurfan, tbh.... if you had actually watched any Lakers/Clippers games, you'd know that Bynum absolutely shits on DeContract Jordan..... matter fact, Dwight might actually be preferable, because when DJ inevitably hacks the shit out of him, at least he won't make the free throws, tbh...

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2012, 04:10 PM
Wow, you really ARE a Spurfan, tbh.... if you had actually watched any Lakers/Clippers games, you'd know that Bynum absolutely shits on DeContract Jordan..... matter fact, Dwight might actually be preferable, because when DJ inevitably hacks the shit out of him, at least he won't make the free throws, tbh...

you just mad we got D12 dawg :lol we got real presence NOW!!! Dwight's a scary nigga esp-ecially when he mad :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2012, 04:11 PM
The Lakers are easily the favorites this year. They were considered a lock to beat OKC when they signed Nash (with Bynum and Gasol at the middle at that time) and when they traded for Howard and acquired Jodie Meeks, Jamison and a re-signed Jordan Hill they are already being crowned champions by the media.

Lebron and the Heat beating this stack Lakers team would be one of the biggest underdog win in Finals history (Since Detroit won it in 2004) and it should easily push Lebron to the Top 7 GOAT rankings with another Finals MVP.

they crowned Miami last year and guess what - they won :lol nice try faggot

LkrFan
08-25-2012, 04:22 PM

:rollin :lmao :rollin

Trill Clinton
08-25-2012, 04:32 PM

Lawd
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg613/hairweavekilla1/2n9ztvljpg.gif

Koolaid_Man
08-26-2012, 09:46 AM

Hey my man this is what it all boils down to...nothing more nothing less...

Antawn Jamison > Ray Allen
Steve Nash > Mario Chalmers
Kobe Bryant > Dwyane Wade
LeBron James > Metta World Peace
Pau Gasol > Chris Bosh
Dwight Howard > Joel Anthony/Dexter Pittman
Mike Brown > Eric Spolestra
Jerry Buss > Mickey Arison
Pat Riley > Jim Buss

and Pat Riley can fuck around and put Lebron on Gasol for the whole 7 game series if he wants to and Lebron will get eaten alive in the post..just look at how Gasol beasted on Lebron during the gold medal game...it would be asinine to do that...:lol

Bottom line is in a Lakers / Heat match-up LA wins in 6

Koolaid_Man
08-26-2012, 11:23 AM
Hey my man this is what it all boils down to...nothing more nothing less...

Pau Gasol > Chris Bosh
Dwight Howard > Joel Anthony/Dexter Pittman
Jerry Buss > Mickey Arison
Pat Riley > Jim Buss

and Pat Riley can fuck around and put Lebron on Gasol for the whole 7 game series if he wants to and Lebron will get eaten alive in the post..just look at how Gasol beasted on Lebron during the gold medal game...it would be asinine to do that...:lol

Bottom line is in a Lakers / Heat match-up LA wins in 6

and let me add fair context (Tale of the Tape) for those thinking I'm a blind homer...

Twan averaged 17 & 6 last season, and will provide LA with veteran presence off the bench...Twan is more hungry and wants that ring. More of a prolific scorer than Lamar Odom and will bring structure to the LA bench that the Heat bench don't have. At this point Ray Allen is nothing more than a declining 3 point shooter plagued by increasing and nagging injuries. It's safe to say that Ray is a huge question mark. He complained about not touching the ball enough in Boston..well in Miami he will eat like 6th coming off the bench.

Nash should dominate this match-up. While Mario is feisty he won't be able to make up for Nash's facilitating and veteran leadership abilities. Nash's IQ is off the chart and I see Mario eventually being overwhelmed, out-classed, and smarted by Nash. Nash scored on 70% of his pick-n-rolls with inferior teammates in Phoenix. He also shoots about 56% from the field in basketball terms that means the guy simply doesn't miss. Plus Nash is more hungry and wants that ring.

Let's not kid ourselves here..Wade is good but he's nothing but a poor man's Kobe...Let's keep it real the only reason Kobe didn't win the scoring title last season is because he sat out the final game...He's a better shooter than Wade, a better passer, a way better mid-range, a better post game, plays better defense, has more range. Wade is only better at this point in slashing to the rim and finishing strong but when guarding Kobe 1 on 1 he gets torched...Kobe takes Wade to the low block immediately and scores over him with ease...on the flip side Wade cannot post Kobe up...and has to resort to shit like breaking people's nose...:lol

Lebron wins that match-up but let's be honest here...Lebron will tire out trying to work against Ron Ron. Ron Artest is probably the only player left in the league today that can stay in front of, body and actually hurt Lebron. Lebron is used to bullying smaller players but he has ZERO advantages against Metta in that area...in fact Metta can match him muscle for muscle and pound for pound and is probably one of a few that could literally kick Lebron's ass in a 1 on 1 fight. Metta his fucking ripped in case you haven't seen him lately and will give Lebron all he wants..LA keeping Metta to defend Lebron was probably the most underrated thing that took place for us this summer :toast
Pau Gasol > Chris Bosh

With Dwight now in the fold you will see a rejuvenated Gasol. Gasol is a better post player and defender while Bosh is a slightly better shooter. Pau and Nash on the pick-n-roll will be deadly for Miami to defend against. Pau beasted in the Olympics against team USA and has a chip on his shoulder. Now that he knows he won't be traded look for another break-out season from Pau. The 2013 title will be won in the paint and LA should win this match-up decisively.

Dwight Howard > Joel Anthony/Dexter Pittman/Eddy Curry/Ronnie Turiaf

Nothing but complete trash on the Heat bench to defend against Dwight...:lol Dwight usually owns the Heat by himself anyway...He doesn't really cut for Lebron and Wade anyway and will really take it to another level when playing these clowns. Now that Dwight is in LA he will work with CAP (*aka* Kareem) to improve his freebies...Once that happens we might reel off 3 straight titles. Plus Dwight is more hungry and wants that ring.

Mike may not be the best coach but he's better than Spo who was nothing but a film guy prior to his first head coaching gig. Mike coached Lebron for many years so he knows quite well (way better than Spo) his strength's and weaknesses. Mike is known for being a very good defensive coach and Spo isn't known for anything. I know it's not saying much but Brown will out coach the shit out of Spo :lol and if they leave it up to the players to decide I think the collective IQ's of Nash and Kobe will dwarf that of Lebron and Wade. Kobe speaks 3 different languages, has played Phil Jackson's systems, scored very high on his SAT's back in 96, is more articulate than Wade and Lebron combined and just strikes me as being a smarter person...and of course Nash is smarter than Wade and Lebron no question about it...:lol

Jerry Buss > Mickey Arison - Buss is smarter and richer plus he created Pat Riley...:lol

Pat Riley > Jim Buss

With the signings of Nash, Jamison, Meeks, and Dwight Jimmy is knocking on the door...once we win a couple of titles with this new group then consider it a done deal...

enjoy heattle fan :ihit

ChrisRichards
08-26-2012, 01:13 PM
You had me dawg until

Mike Brown>Spoelstra

:lmao

ChrisRichards
08-26-2012, 01:21 PM

Let's not kid ourselves here..Wade is good but he's nothing but a poor man's Kobe...Let's keep it real the only reason Kobe didn't win the scoring title last season is because he sat out the final game...He's a better shooter than Wade, a better passer, a way better mid-range, a better post game, plays better defense, has more range. Wade is only better at this point in slashing to the rim and finishing strong but when guarding Kobe 1 on 1 he gets torched...Kobe takes Wade to the low block immediately and scores over him with ease...on the flip side Wade cannot post Kobe up...and has to resort to shit like breaking people's nose...:lol

In what planet is Kobe better than Wade?

Greatest NBA Finals perfomances

#1 D. Wade

PPG 34.7 RPG 7.8 APG 3.8 PER 33.8

Overall, Wade's 33.8 PER is easily the best of any Finals performer since the merger. While it seems strange to have somebody besides Michael Jordan in the top spot, the truth is Jordan never dominated a Finals to this extent. At the time, many called Wade's performance Jordanesque. It turns out they might have been selling him short.

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2008/0608/nba_wade_580.jpg

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2012/story/_/page/FinalsPerformances-1/greatest-finals-performances-no-1

Kobe's best Finals performance rank matches his current jersey # (24) fwiw :lol

Billups, Isiah Thomas and even Shawn Kemp had better performances in the Finals btw :rollin

Clipper Nation
08-26-2012, 01:28 PM

Actually, no, they're all quickly available on Google.... "obsessed" would better describe Spurfan's million-paragraph "radio show" completely in character as a Lakerfan, tbh....

Koolaid_Man
08-26-2012, 02:14 PM

#1 D. Wade

Overall, Wade's 33.8 PER is easily the best of any Finals performer since the merger. While it seems strange to have somebody besides Michael Jordan in the top spot, the truth is Jordan never dominated a Finals to this extent. At the time, many called Wade's performance Jordanesque. It turns out they might have been selling him short.

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2008/0608/nba_wade_580.jpg

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2012/story/_/page/FinalsPerformances-1/greatest-finals-performances-no-1

Billups, Isiah Thomas and even Shawn Kemp had better performances in the Finals btw :rollin

whoa!!! fucking lmao :lmao Basing Wade being better than Kobe and MJ based on a 2006 finals performance....and where he went to the line every 2 minutes...

you're fucking hilarious dawg...Wade couldn't even hold Kobe's jock strap...no sane or reasonable person (outside of SA and Miami) would think even at this point that Wade is Superior to Kobe....:lol

now I got a 9MM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWwNxTdEQkM

scanry
08-28-2012, 09:40 PM

#1 D. Wade

You can't deny the fact that D Wade was gifted quite a lot of free throws. He had a great finals series alright, but Dallas should've taken it that year.

If Wade wasn't sick the first two games, i think they win it legit. Us Spurs fans were real happy that Miami rung that year because of buthurtness on how Dallas beat the Spurs that post season (a little rigged some may think), but we've moved on and looking back on that series, i think Dallas were the legit :lobt:.

midnightpulp
01-18-2013, 09:42 AM

How'd that work out for the Lakers last night?

SpursIndonesia
01-18-2013, 10:29 AM
LOL Howard, Defensive CLOWN of the Year. :lol

Clipper Nation
01-18-2013, 10:35 AM
Dwight is such an overrated pile of steaming shit. Doesn't play a lick of defense (except blocking shots), can't hit a jumper, zero go to post moves.
fify