PDA

View Full Version : which one of you whiteboy's gone fess up?

Trill Clinton
08-24-2012, 09:19 PM
is this what ya'll do in your free time? i mean, i know ya'll call each other nigga's online but didn't know that shit carried over offline:lol

zYxZS7L1SbI&feature=relmfu

Avante
08-24-2012, 10:15 PM
Well I have spent hours trying to imulate....

kXhy7ZsiR50 (http://kXhy7ZsiR50)

Looks a little different coming from me.

symple19
08-24-2012, 10:20 PM
That's the hardest Ginger I've ever seen

mavs>spurs
08-24-2012, 10:43 PM
i hoop and fuck bitches but i've been retired for a few months tbh

thinking about starting lifting again soon

just graduated 2 weeks ago so i'm also job hunting, which is a job in itself

and playing a little 2k

these are the things a white scro does

DMC
08-24-2012, 10:44 PM
Well I have spent hours trying to imulate....

kXhy7ZsiR50 (http://kXhy7ZsiR50)

Looks a little different coming from me.

You should emulate his final act tbh.

TheSanityAnnex
08-24-2012, 11:14 PM
Ginger going hard with a mobile hanging from the ceiling.

ginobili's bald spot
08-25-2012, 03:31 AM
Blake Griffin needs a haircut imo

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2012, 07:14 AM
i hoop and fuck bitches but i've been retired for a few months tbh

thinking about starting lifting again soon

just graduated 2 weeks ago so i'm also job hunting, which is a job in itself

and playing a little 2k

these are the things a white scro does

So you muthafucker are broke...don't even have a job and on here talking all this shit...too dumb to have a job / career lined up before graduating...too fucking dumb to work an internship while working towards graduation...

Did you find a school offering a degree in the food services business (is that why you worked at Burger King while in school) :lol

My man you're a gay loser....:toast

Avante
08-25-2012, 08:34 AM
You should emulate his final act tbh.

Why not stick to the topic moron, ok?

DPG21920
08-25-2012, 10:09 AM
Trill, he's actually more real than most rappers these days (and more talented), no?

Trill Clinton
08-25-2012, 12:39 PM
Trill, he's actually more real than most rappers these days (and more talented), no?

Sup D, naw I don't agree with that. I know most mainstream rappers are bad but they're are only a few(pitbull, the new lil wayne, soulja boy,etc) compared to a loooooot of rappers that don't get much shine who have actual talent.

Most rappers will tell you what they rap about is what they either saw or grew up around. Most of them did sell dope but not the amounts they rap about (rick ross) and I'm sure NONE of them, outside of gucci mane, have killed anybody. Edawg is just a suburban white kid who listens to too much gangsta rap and can't stay on beat:lol

Bynumite
08-25-2012, 01:04 PM
odeXKQ_E8iU

Trill Clinton
08-25-2012, 01:11 PM
odeXKQ_E8iU

:lmao

the whole juggalo movement is hilarious to me.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-25-2012, 01:16 PM
:lmao

the whole juggalo movement is hilarious to me.
The juggalo movement was an embarrassment to white people tbh. Last year there was some juggalo gathering in Tucson and they were some of the weirdest people I've ever seen.

Trill Clinton
08-25-2012, 01:20 PM
The juggalo movement was an embarrassment to white people tbh. Last year there was some juggalo gathering in Tucson and they were some of the weirdest people I've ever seen.

word.

I was on my favorite site for ignorant videos, WSHH and there was a vid at the gathering of the juggalos 2012. some chick in clown paint was letting dudes fuck, RAW, and sucking them up. some fat broad joined in and got her titties sucked by the girl too smh. shit was disgusting.

Bynumite
08-25-2012, 01:26 PM
Edit: ^Same video i watched.

Watched some video on worldstar, some juggahos fucking and sucking random dudes in the crowd during a concert and with no condom. Juggalos are real white trash tbh.

DMC
08-25-2012, 02:03 PM
That video would be perfect if, about halfway through, his mom came into the room and starting wailing on him with a belt.