PDA

View Full Version : Shooting in my apartment last night

BUMP
08-25-2012, 11:52 AM
So I came home pretty drunk last night around 2 a.m. and was about to call it a night. About 30 minutes later I heard 3 loud gunshots. I walked out of my room and I noticed the front door was open, I quickly ran outside but I didn't see anybody (heard footsteps running away).

I went to see if my roommates were ok and one of them was on the floor, blood everywhere, and wasn't breathing. I quickly called the ambulance and they had him stay the night at the hospital where he's still in critical condition.

I'm planning on talking to the front office today about this. Where do I go from here? I've already talked to the police. I want to move somewhere else ASAP, but I don't want to have to pay $300 to terminate my lease

ALVAREZ6
08-25-2012, 01:23 PM
guns are funny

thispego
08-25-2012, 06:04 PM
You livin with those black dudes, bump?

Latarian Milton
08-25-2012, 06:43 PM
bro you need a gun yourself and no more motherfuckers will dare to fuck with you or your roommates tbh

dirk4mvp
08-25-2012, 08:24 PM
I think the BUMP thing to do there is lift him over your head and shoulder press him for reps, then consume whey protein.

DMC
08-25-2012, 10:44 PM
did you go lip to lip on him?
Is that your advice?

howbouthemspurs
08-25-2012, 11:08 PM
You guys are silly

ABDENOUR POWER
08-26-2012, 12:59 AM
This board is a really sensitive group of people.

Wild Cobra
08-26-2012, 01:02 AM
Why are you thinking of moving Bump? Were they after you, and did your roommate protect you?

The Reckoning
08-26-2012, 01:42 AM
does your apartment have a ban on aggressive breeds?

dont get a pitbull though, brah, i heard they dont protect you or even bite. they nustle with effort.

mavs>spurs
08-26-2012, 01:47 AM

dont get a pitbull though, brah, i heard they dont protect you or even bite. they nustle with effort.

true story. get a rottweiler or bullmastiff for home protection, personally i think the rottweiler is better. they are super smart and do competitive obedience.

TDMVPDPOY
08-26-2012, 01:48 AM
nobody gets shot for a reason...

ur housemates wouldnt happen to be doing something illegal or ppl with bad attitude in public where haters just need something to hate to be trigger happy

TE
08-26-2012, 01:48 AM

tbh nobody fucks with me with my GS being all territorial

I will really feel for whoever tries to trespass my apartment...they will get got imo

TE
08-26-2012, 01:53 AM
true story. get a rottweiler or bullmastiff for home protection, personally i think the rottweiler is better. they are super smart and do competitive obedience.

rotts and mastiffs are also a good breed for protection :tu

my family has had an indoor 10 year old rott for years now... they're really good dogs

The Reckoning
08-26-2012, 01:57 AM
dont get a doberman either. mine sits on the couch all day watching sportscenter.

TE
08-26-2012, 01:58 AM
dont get a doberman either. mine sits on the couch all day watching sportscenter.

He's not protective or territorial with your place? Thought they'd fit into that description

The Reckoning
08-26-2012, 02:14 AM
imo he's too comfortable with people now to really care since he's been through several house parties with fine hos hugging all over him. women love big dogs.

he gets really protective with other animals around like possums and armadillos though. if theres a sound/smell coming from outside the house that he doesnt like then he jets to the door and wants out (ears perked, straight muggin, etc.)

but he doesnt blindly go after shit like most dogs. he usually waits for my signal. i take him to the deer blind with me when i go hunting, and he'll sit still as a rock when bucks walk out.

every hour or so he'll get his lazy ass of the couch and walk the perimeter of the property out of instinct (or curiousity). i think the breed has potential to be protective, but i guess he's been way spoiled or the opportunity hasn't presented itself.

Wild Cobra
08-26-2012, 02:42 AM
What do you expect?

They are smart dogs.

Maybe you should have him pick some wins.

100%duncan
08-26-2012, 04:28 AM
Move tbh.

Glad you're ok bruh.

Wild Cobra Kai
08-26-2012, 08:46 AM
Bump - Hopefully, you did like in the movies and broke the gun down into multiple pieces, putting them in multiple dumpsters.

tlongII
08-26-2012, 10:03 AM
What did you use to get the blood stains out of the carpet?

Blake
08-26-2012, 11:14 AM
Sell some of his stuff now while he is in critical condition and blame the theft on the shooter. That should cover the $300.