PDA

View Full Version : Those who cannot remember the past

mavs>spurs
08-26-2012, 03:16 AM
are condemned to repeat it.

Do not make the same mistake I have made scros, or you too will share a similar fate. It all started about 30 minutes ago, I decided to venture upstairs and make a friendly post. There was a thread about spurstalk is going to be down for a day, so I took it upon myself to offer a bit of advice to the swell scro engineering these changes, slomo. I figured since it looked like he had his work cut out for him and a long day's work ahead of him, that he should stock up on tator tots and dr pepper. for some reason, my suggestions were not received well, and I was banned from the forum, tbh.

Now this thread is not a complaint, for this banning was probably a long time coming. I mean after all, I once apparently killed another spurstalk poster. It's actually rare for me to go this long without a banning, so I am satisfied. But let this be a warning to the rest of you scros who enjoy talking spurs hoops, I would hate for you too to lose that privilege. I just hope that certain mods get certain orifices checked out by a medical professional, hemorrhoids are a serious ailment and can cause massive butthurt, tbh.

lefty
08-26-2012, 03:34 AM
Slomo is quite sensitive TBH

ElNono
08-26-2012, 03:58 AM
You're lucky... if it would've been Shogarbear you might be facing a permaban right now, tbh

100%duncan
08-26-2012, 04:38 AM
What exactly did you say tbh?

TE
08-26-2012, 05:04 AM
Damn...lol

With all due respect to the mods in this forum, the sensitivity has reached impeccable levels.

AussieFanKurt
08-26-2012, 05:04 AM
tbh what happened

TE
08-26-2012, 05:06 AM
tbh what happened

He basically told Slomo to stock up on tater tots and dr pepper...nothing too offensive imho

FkLA
08-26-2012, 06:36 AM
Fat people are probably the most sensitive people on the planet tbh. Did you notice how that 219.8 lb fat fuck ElŅoņo jumped ship and left the male nurse to battle the great FkLA on his own after I called him out for being a scale manipulating fat fuck ?

100%duncan
08-26-2012, 06:39 AM
Prolly just caught ma nigga slomo on a bad day. Good guy tbh.

Kori Ellis
08-26-2012, 11:58 AM
Maybe you were just banned because your joke was too old.

Slomo lost a lot of weight several years ago, and your fat jokes don't really apply to him.

ElNono
08-26-2012, 12:00 PM
lol shemale suicide

TimDunkem
08-26-2012, 01:10 PM
Maybe he's just not a fan of tots and Dr Pepper.

Slomo
08-26-2012, 01:31 PM

Do not make the same mistake I have made scros, or you too will share a similar fate. It all started about 30 minutes ago, I decided to venture upstairs and make a friendly post. There was a thread about spurstalk is going to be down for a day, so I took it upon myself to offer a bit of advice to the swell scro engineering these changes, slomo. I figured since it looked like he had his work cut out for him and a long day's work ahead of him, that he should stock up on tator tots and dr pepper. for some reason, my suggestions were not received well, and I was banned from the forum, tbh.

Now this thread is not a complaint, for this banning was probably a long time coming. I mean after all, I once apparently killed another spurstalk poster. It's actually rare for me to go this long without a banning, so I am satisfied. But let this be a warning to the rest of you scros who enjoy talking spurs hoops, I would hate for you too to lose that privilege. I just hope that certain mods get certain orifices checked out by a medical professional, hemorrhoids are a serious ailment and can cause massive butthurt, tbh.

For all the stupid, racist and down right retarded stuff you regularly post on this forum, do you really think that's the post I would have banned you for?

You're even dumber than I thought you were.

Maybe he's just not a fan of tots and Dr Pepper.

I admit I googled tater tots, as for Dr. Pepper not a fan but not a hater either.

DPG21920
08-26-2012, 01:36 PM

http://www.film4.com/images/dodgeball-2004-01.jpg

Oh, I don't think I'm a lot dumber than you thought that I think that I thought that I was once

Brazil
08-26-2012, 02:09 PM
http://www.film4.com/images/dodgeball-2004-01.jpg

Oh, I don't think I'm a lot dumber than you thought that I think that I thought that I was once

:lol

DD
08-26-2012, 02:37 PM
yes SIR this is D-P-G til the day he D-I-E

Koolaid_Man
08-26-2012, 02:53 PM

Seriously I think Slomo is pretty cool..when I've went at him he handled it pretty well...and tried to reason with me...and in a way made me feel kind of ashamed...which is rare...he also admitted to secretly regularly agreeing with me on some topics but can't come outright and admit...Slomo seems like a genuine nice guy just looking for friends...So I don't even worry about talking shit to him...

Being from Slovenia and all (and not familiar with US Labor laws) I just hope he's not letting Kori and Timvp jip him out of his true wages...it's possible they could be dangling $7.50 an hr for him to maintain the site..or worst yet convinced him to maintain the site for free....:lol

Hey Tyson how's that EC position working out for ya :lol

FkLA
08-26-2012, 03:36 PM
GiTKvvpTz14

:lmao

mavs>spurs
08-26-2012, 05:29 PM
For all the stupid, racist and down right retarded stuff you regularly post on this forum, do you really think that's the post I would have banned you for?

I admit I googled tater tots, as for Dr. Pepper not a fan but not a hater either.

Chillout there tubby..I'm not a burger so there's no reason to viciously attack me like that with ravenous hunger.

I know it wasn't you who did it, it was the young husband. Apparently det ihopeyouandyourfamilydieinafirewhottt rage is still pretty strong, tbh.

BUMP
08-26-2012, 05:35 PM
Chillout there tubby..I'm not a burger so there's no reason to viciously attack me like that with ravenous hunger.

http://i3.lulzimg.com/c191b5bad0.gif

Gold Tooth Carl
08-26-2012, 07:05 PM
OP is as sensitive as an uncircumsized penis. (Lays down the mic)

mavs>spurs
08-26-2012, 07:06 PM
^that's not a mic thats a cock in your mouth

Gold Tooth Carl
08-26-2012, 07:12 PM
Alex thinks saying "cock" enough times will make him pinnochio an averaged sized dong.

mavs>spurs
08-26-2012, 07:13 PM
n!gger thinks that cocksmack is going to reflect off his own face and affect a guy with a Big Dick :lol

Gold Tooth Carl
08-26-2012, 07:17 PM
n!gger thinks that cocksmack is going to reflect off his own face and affect a guy with a Big Dick :lol

Which you obviously cant feel vaginas with because of yur circumcision remorse :lol

Latarian Milton
08-26-2012, 08:25 PM
its probably not the right place for mavs fans to begin with. some other sites, clutchfans for example, you have to pretend like a rockets fan in order to post there and once you say one bad damn word against that team you get automatically banned in no time. there're many sites on the internet which are similar to clutchfans and the mookie crew is making this site one too

mookie crew are the most sacred people of this site and they should never be profaned by any means, though most of its members are naturally dumb and worthless and they never get a clue how retarded they actually are.

mavs fans used to have a krew too, which functioned to protect the rational rights of mavs fans and gave them a sanctuary when they were facing the prosecution from these reckless fucks who all share the common name as "mookie crew". however, the crew broke apart following mavs winning da championship. with all the greats (findog, ghazi etc...) gone, it's almost time to call end to the whole shit tbh

apalisoc_9
08-27-2012, 06:01 PM
The reality is that, Even though this is the interwebs, every moderator and admin would love to have his place or site to be as organized and have less shit post. I see nothing wrong with what they did considering your past.