PDA

View Full Version : Why aren't Spurfans on ST more homerish?

Calispursfan11
08-26-2012, 10:15 AM
Why does it seem like Spursfans on ST are less homerish than fans from other teams? I mean, for rooting for a team that has been playoff contenders every year for over a decade, Spursfans on ST have such low self-esteem and are constantly criticizing Pop and the team at every turn while having little to zero fun whatsoever. Why can't we be like Kool Aid Man, the truest of all Laker Homers and just blindly root for our team while talking about the a$$ we are going to tap later on tonight?

What gives, seriously?

dunkman
08-26-2012, 10:18 AM
Class tbh . . .

Koolaid_Man
08-26-2012, 10:30 AM
Why does it seem like Spursfans on ST are less homerish than fans from other teams? I mean, for rooting for a team that has been playoff contenders every year for over a decade, Spursfans on ST have such low self-esteem and are constantly criticizing Pop and the team at every turn while having little to zero fun whatsoever. Why can't we be like Kool Aid Man, the truest of all Laker Homers and just blindly root for our team while talking about the a$$ we are going to tap later on tonight?

What gives, seriously?

I was noticeably absent from ST last night...would you like to know what I did last?... I think I accidentally tasted some of my own cum...so after partying with a friend we fucked...I came in her mouth and about 30 min later I forgot and we started kissing.....let me just say that despite my gay trolling...:lol I really do tax more female ass than uncle sam :lol...

plus the Spurs are done..they had their run of prime shit talking it's over for those clowns :lol

LakaFan
08-26-2012, 10:43 AM
Spurs fans know with the Lakers in the west, they have no chance.

Bynumite
08-26-2012, 11:30 AM
Spurfan just jumps on the bandwagon of whatever team the Lakers face in the playoffs... fact :lol

San Antonio Heat

San Antonio SpurSonics

San Antonio Clispurs

Venti Quattro
08-26-2012, 02:58 PM
Could you imagine if Spurfans were any more homer?

Ryan Fitzpatrick
08-26-2012, 03:01 PM
I think I accidentally tasted some of my own cum...
sigworthy

ElNono
08-26-2012, 03:01 PM
Could you imagine if Spurfans were any more homer?

we would be tlong?

Venti Quattro
08-26-2012, 03:07 PM
we would be tlong?

If you were a little more deviant, you'd be lakaluva or Koolaid_Man.

ElNono
08-26-2012, 03:08 PM
If you were a little more deviant, you'd be lakaluva or Koolaid_Man.

Isn't Kool a spurfan already?

Venti Quattro
08-26-2012, 03:13 PM

Clipper Nation is also a Spurfan. I just can't ascertain as to who he is.

ElNono
08-26-2012, 03:16 PM

Extra Stout, IMO

Koolaid_Man
08-26-2012, 03:22 PM

you can try and tie me to Spur fan all day if you like...but make no mistake with the addition of Nash and Dwight I will be getting in that Spur fan ass like it ain't nothing nice :lol

LkrFan
08-26-2012, 04:49 PM
you can try and tie me to Spur fan all day if you like...but make no mistake with the addition of Nash and Dwight I will be getting in that Spur fan ass like it ain't nothing nice :lol

:lol

TE
08-26-2012, 06:06 PM

HH imo

TE
08-26-2012, 06:09 PM
And to answer the question posed in this thread: you'll get a higher concentration of homerish posters if you venture upstairs more often. Down here, there are a few posters who won't exhibit such homerism...

Trainwreck2100
08-26-2012, 08:35 PM
Spurfan just jumps on the bandwagon of whatever team the Lakers face in the playoffs... fact :lol

San Antonio Heat

San Antonio SpurSonics

San Antonio Clispurs

if it's a fact why did you list two teams the lakers haven't played in the playoffs?

Trainwreck2100
08-26-2012, 08:36 PM
And most GNSF exibit the quality education they received from the finest southside public school

Clipper Nation
08-26-2012, 08:36 PM

I'm not :cry classy :cry enough to be a Spurfan, tbh....

BlackSwordsMan
08-26-2012, 11:13 PM
i'm not :cry classy :cry enough to be a spurfan, tbh....

braaaaaap

Calispursfan11
08-27-2012, 08:57 AM
And to answer the question posed in this thread: you'll get a higher concentration of homerish posters if you venture upstairs more often. Down here, there are a few posters who won't exhibit such homerism...

Thanks buddy for the serious response. You are A OK in my book now. Truce.

Calispursfan11
08-27-2012, 09:00 AM
I was noticeably absent from ST last night...would you like to know what I did last?... I think I accidentally tasted some of my own cum...so after partying with a friend we fucked...I came in her mouth and about 30 min later I forgot and we started kissing.....let me just say that despite my gay trolling...:lol I really do tax more female ass than uncle sam :lol...

plus the Spurs are done..they had their run of prime shit talking it's over for those clowns :lol

The saddest part is that I half believe you. You are most probably the kind of guy the hottest chicks will bend over for religiously. And I can tell you are a real homey, too who probably taps a$$ like there was no tomorrow. I don't know what it is and I wish I could state the opposite, but you are kooler than about 97.5% of the losers on here.

Andrew Bynum
08-27-2012, 09:29 AM
I'm not :cry classy :cry enough to be a Spurfan, tbh....

:lol forever junior varsity

Kidd K
08-28-2012, 12:32 AM
Spurs fans are too afraid to show some balls since the volume of trolls for other teams (such as Lakers), tends to be higher, so the rest of the overall wussy Spurs' fanbase won't pipe up and talk some shit with them; apparently afraid of a few internet posts that might ruin their life.

There's no point in watching sports and going to forums if you're going to bea bitch about it. The only time you can really enjoy a t eam and gloat about their success is when it's happening. If you wait for your team to win, it's too late. . .because all anyone's going to say is "they won't repeat", or some shit like, "they're no longer champs when the pre season starts". So you literally will get 1 week of enjoyment tops, if you talk no shit during the season and act like a scared little rabbit afraid of a little backlash.

Imo, Spurs fans should be talking shit until Duncan and Ginobili are retired. . .or at least until they stop getting the top seed every year. I mean gimmie a break, #1 seed two straight years, lost one year due to freak injury at end of season, and another due to Stern screwjob. And Spurs fans are afraid to sack up for one more season? Gtfo. . .

cobbler
08-28-2012, 02:19 AM

The Midget.

FkLA
08-28-2012, 02:56 AM
And most GNSF exibit the quality education they received from the finest southside public school

Hey, I grew up on the south side and Im one of the best spurfan posters on here tbh.

Stalin
08-28-2012, 03:03 AM
Hey, I grew up on the south side and Im one of the best spurfan posters on here tbh.

lies

FkLA
08-28-2012, 03:06 AM
Nope, I really am from the south side. :hat

Venti Quattro
08-28-2012, 03:46 AM
The Midget.

Holy shit you might be right

DMC
08-29-2012, 06:46 AM
The saddest part is that I half believe you. You are most probably the kind of guy the hottest chicks will bend over for religiously. And I can tell you are a real homey, too who probably taps a$$ like there was no tomorrow. I don't know what it is and I wish I could state the opposite, but you are kooler than about 97.5% of the losers on here.

Guess we all know who's mouth he came in.

Bill_Brasky
08-29-2012, 07:24 AM
The Midget.

Hey Avante