PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Entitled

BUMP
08-26-2012, 10:46 PM
I don't know about you guys but I feel entitled to everything. No I just am entitled.

I knock over other people's carts at the grocery store and then steal their food because I can. Especially older people. Because I'm so fucking awesome I cheat on every test I take and then usually sucker punch the professor when he's not looking. Afterwards, I just beat up the whole class before I make my exit. Nothing feels better though, then going to the library shirtless, and talking to one of my bitches at the top of my lungs. I don't understand why people get mad, what I say is important.

Is it normal to act like this or no?

hehateme
08-26-2012, 10:53 PM
0/10...you are pulling Avante status with this thread.

Lincoln
08-26-2012, 10:54 PM
0/10...you are pulling Avante status with this thread.

shut the fuck up

AussieFanKurt
08-26-2012, 10:56 PM
Nothing wrong mate

Lincoln
08-26-2012, 10:57 PM
Nothing wrong mate

get on your knees and suck my dick you kangaroo fucking faggot

hehateme
08-26-2012, 10:57 PM
shut the fuck up

No, how bout you shut the fuck up.

Avante
08-26-2012, 11:14 PM
I have to apologize for all those shitty threads of mine. As we can see I did get in the way, another great thread showing how things should be done.

I do have to ask the OP ....do you spit or swallow?

BlackSwordsMan
08-26-2012, 11:14 PM
Telling a guy to suck your dick is really telling him!

BlackSwordsMan
08-26-2012, 11:15 PM
I have to apologize for all those shitty threads of mine. As we can see I did get in the way, another great thread showing how things should be done.

I swallow wanna do something about it faggot?

Avante
08-26-2012, 11:16 PM
I swallow wanna do something about it faggot?

Hahahahahahaha...nothing funnier than midgets in hiding:lmao

BlackSwordsMan
08-26-2012, 11:17 PM
Hahahahahahaha...nothing funnier than midgets in hiding:lmao
I wasn't hiding. I just logged on and saw this thread and then saw your post.

mavs>spurs
08-26-2012, 11:18 PM
6'2 is pretty midget around these parts. You're dealing with real alpha males u might want to sit down before you get given a swirlie and tossed in a trash can

Avante
08-26-2012, 11:23 PM
6'2 is pretty midget around these parts. You're dealing with real alpha males u might want to sit down before you get given a swirlie and tossed in a trash can

I'd love to see you try to toss me anywhere little man. Punks like you are only bad when in hiding. Alpha males....hahaha!!!!!! How about punk kids hiding behind a computer.

mavs>spurs
08-26-2012, 11:28 PM
I may be young but I'm 6'9 358. Come at me you geriatric old fuck, I'll wrap your old loose wrinkley skin around you like a straight jacket then take away your walker so you can't get up.

AussieFanKurt
08-26-2012, 11:35 PM
get on your knees and suck my dick you kangaroo fucking faggot

:lol:lol:lol

hehateme
08-26-2012, 11:45 PM
I may be young but I'm 6'9 358. Come at me you geriatric old fuck, I'll wrap your old loose wrinkley skin around you like a straight jacket then take away your walker so you can't get up.

I'm 7'3 483...damn this place is full of tall ass mutha's it seems.

*edit cause I can't spell ass correctly the first time

Avante
08-26-2012, 11:49 PM

Little one, running your mouth while in hiding is sooooo fucking immature. What's sad is that you're too fucking stupid to realize that. You are going to do absolutely nothing, yep, zero! You see little fella this is the internet...honest! A place where dinky dicks like you are hung like a prized bull. Everyone is a badass mofo. Try something creative...ok? This deranged banty rooster with a hardon bit is funny/comical, nothing threatening at all.

Up your game son.

hehateme
08-26-2012, 11:50 PM
banty rooster...now I've officially heard it all.

Avante
08-26-2012, 11:52 PM
I'm 7'3 483...damn this place is full of tall ass mutha's it seems.

*edit cause I can't spell ass correctly the first time

Playing young/retarted.

I'm a mere 6-2 280 pounds of twisted railroad steel. Once stopped in a bar full of Hell's Angels...on purpose! That after kicking over all their bikes. I'm a baddddd man!

Avante
08-26-2012, 11:55 PM
banty rooster...now I've officially heard it all.

They are half pints who think they are bad.

AussieFanKurt
08-27-2012, 12:09 AM
Playing young/retarted.

I'm a mere 6-2 280 pounds of twisted railroad steel. Once stopped in a bar full of Hell's Angels...on purpose! That after kicking over all their bikes. I'm a baddddd man!

you boast a lot

Avante
08-27-2012, 12:13 AM
you boast a lot

Pssssst.....I was bullshitting.

The Reckoning
08-27-2012, 01:27 AM
ive seen this thread before tbh

Wild Cobra
08-27-2012, 06:22 AM
I don't know about you guys but I feel entitled to everything. No I just am entitled.

I knock over other people's carts at the grocery store and then steal their food because I can. Especially older people. Because I'm so fucking awesome I cheat on every test I take and then usually sucker punch the professor when he's not looking. Afterwards, I just beat up the whole class before I make my exit. Nothing feels better though, then going to the library shirtless, and talking to one of my bitches at the top of my lungs. I don't understand why people get mad, what I say is important.

You obviously belong in a mental hospital.

johnsmith
08-27-2012, 10:14 AM
Little one, running your mouth while in hiding is sooooo fucking immature. What's sad is that you're too fucking stupid to realize that. You are going to do absolutely nothing, yep, zero! You see little fella this is the internet...honest! A place where dinky dicks like you are hung like a prized bull. Everyone is a badass mofo. Try something creative...ok? This deranged banty rooster with a hardon bit is funny/comical, nothing threatening at all.

Up your game son.

You know, constantly calling others "midgets in hiding" (which you've done a good 50 times), is sort of hypocritical when you yourself are doing the exact same thing.

You know that right?

johnsmith
08-27-2012, 10:16 AM
Furthermore, Bump, Lincoln, M>S, are all becoming my favorite posters in the club.

These threads crack me up.

Avante
08-27-2012, 12:42 PM
You know, constantly calling others "midgets in hiding" (which you've done a good 50 times), is sort of hypocritical when you yourself are doing the exact same thing.

You know that right?

There ya go again totally talking out your ass. I got permanent bannishment vs your permanent bannishment if you can show me "50" times I 've said...midget. I'll do 30 days right now if you can show me 25. 10 days if you can show me 10 times I've said that, Why the bullshitting?

Dude, you work way too hard at being a pest, why?

Woo Bum-kon
08-27-2012, 12:52 PM
Did you dropkick anybody?

johnsmith
08-27-2012, 03:48 PM
There ya go again totally talking out your ass. I got permanent bannishment vs your permanent bannishment if you can show me "50" times I 've said...midget. I'll do 30 days right now if you can show me 25. 10 days if you can show me 10 times I've said that, Why the bullshitting?

Dude, you work way too hard at being a pest, why?

First of all, I can't believe you're fucking dumb enough to think I was calling you a hypocrite for using the word 'midget'. I was obviously pointing to the fact that you call out everyone for being in hiding and being internet tough guys when you are probably worse about it than anyone I've ever seen on this site. Second of all, I think you made a mistake.....see below.

....ok, starting from the top, here we go: That's 1

Re: Feeling Entitled

Hahahahahahaha...nothing funnier than midgets in hiding

Re: Sbm

Calm down little fella, surprised you still play that retarted 15 year old bullshit on me anymore. I'd think by now you'd have enought common sense to realize it doesn't work worth a fuck. So keep it real midget, ok?

Re: Censorship on the Internet.

Little man, it's not going to work, ok? Stick to picking on girls, any guy who does that I have no use for. So take your lameass bullshit someplace else. Find some girl to push around, ok amigo?

4 Sorry, this counts.....you are implying the same thing here, just using a different, "not funny" line to get it across.

A midget in hiding trying to play badass, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Dude, you're cracking me up here. A little punk with a neck like a stack of dimes talking shit, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck you midget!

5 and 6....nice double up.

You know what happens when a midget tries to talk tough don't ya? He gets is pin head crammed up his tiny little ass, then tossed aside like a two bit whore. If the little pink survives that he then gets stomped on until he screams ..."I'm sorry I ran my midget mouth". Midget you aren't good at this, ok? Your game is too stupid.

7, 8, 9....lol

That was totally stupid. Midget, bring something man, ok? That silly ass shit is sooooo fucking boring. I was looking for a challenge, but it's more than obvious it won't be coming from a dumb fuck like you. Elevate your game slick, right now it's comical at best. Call somebody, get some help.

10....uh oh!

Re: Run Forrest Run!

That cat above is a midget.

11....just in case you dispute the "little man" one.

Now, fuckface. I expect you off this site for 10 days, do not post again until September 6th.....or will you be welching on that too?

Go fuck yourself douche.

johnsmith
08-27-2012, 03:49 PM
For the record, that took me less time to look up and post than one of your stupid fucking rants about 1960's football and it's running attack.

LOL, pinked and 10 days.

johnsmith
08-27-2012, 03:54 PM
Re: I Seem to be having trouble making friends...

Watch this midget...

I fucked your mama!

This is sort of fun now.....shit, I may go for the 50 thing.

johnsmith
08-27-2012, 03:55 PM

Pay attention little fella...

When you are asked a question, you don't ignore it with another question. Answer my question midget, why are you in this thread?

Up to 13 now.......jackass.

johnsmith
08-27-2012, 03:58 PM

Little man it really isn't working, ok? You actually suck at this, at first I thought you had some potential, EL WRONGO! You keep using the same tired bullshit. Bow out midget let the big people talk, ok? All this stupid talk about Jamaica who in the fuck is from Jamaica? Dude stick to sucking cocks, ok?

A "little man" and a "midget"....sorry fucko, you're up to 15.

johnsmith
08-27-2012, 03:58 PM
Re: Worst Sexual Experience

I take it you sucked so many cocks you' re now crosseyed and can't read worth a fuck. Dinky dick midget.

16.....faggot.

johnsmith
08-27-2012, 03:59 PM
Re: Racism

Aren't you the midget who beats off to Lady Gaga records?

17.....oh, and you come off as a really friendly person.....hypocritical twat.

Woo Bum-kon
08-27-2012, 04:02 PM
:lol Avante doesn't honor his bets.

johnsmith
Re: Google-revisited

That was so stupid

You continue to prove that you aren't overly bright. Shit on hands??? Dude

You don't even know what HBCU stands for, you had to find me to bail you out. You couldn't Google anything because you are stupid.

Here ya go midget, see how easy this is without Google?
18....not too many to go until I get up to that 30 day ban you promised everyone. You want to change the bet and see how many times you've demanded others to "step up their game"?

Since you're an idiot and can't detect sarcasm, don't answer that question, it was rhetorical.

johnsmith

I feel like there is no way to honorably back out of this one.

johnsmith
08-27-2012, 04:04 PM
Re: Farting

You fuck with me midget and you won't have a heartbeat. I hope you do bring a bottle of jack faggot, it's going to look sweet sticking out of a fucking eye socket. And don't think, "oh please, please don't hit me no more" will work, all that would do is piss me off. Then I'll really stomp on your ass. Fuck you you fucking little punk. You're lucky you're in hiding mutherfucker

19 + a meltdown = extra credit.

johnsmith
08-27-2012, 04:05 PM
Re: Fantasies

All I know is here you are doing the same old shit you always do. Are you really that worried about me? Why? Dude, get a girlfriend, get drunk, wack off, anything, but since you can't seem to crawl off my leg you have bore a hole in from all that humping long enought...hmmm?

The funny thing is that midget is dead serious.

Ok, one of those great British blues cats who never got his due...

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you.....20

johnsmith
08-27-2012, 04:08 PM
Re: There ought to be a law...

I noticed you ignored what I said. So tell me punk, why play this critic bullshit when you do......zero!!! You're lucky your locked up midget.

This one was done under raZon.....but sorry, it counts cause it's still you......21

Woo Bum-kon
08-27-2012, 04:09 PM
Look under RaZon, too.

johnsmith
08-27-2012, 04:12 PM
Re: Question

Not now midget, can't you see I'm busy?

Razon.....22

johnsmith
08-27-2012, 04:19 PM
Re: We've all known that woman....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No problem midget.

23....getting a little sad now because I think I'm going to run out.....so close to a solid Avanteless month too.

johnsmith
08-27-2012, 04:39 PM
Fuck, I ran out.....anyway, Avante, go fuck yourself for the next 10 days while not posting here.

Unless you're willing to tell me your username at other forums and want to include them in this bet. I'm certain I can get the two more required for you to not post for 30 days if so.

johnsmith
08-27-2012, 06:22 PM
Bump because Avante, why the fuck are you still posting?

Koolaid_Man
08-27-2012, 08:23 PM

Just means and your gay ass homies ain't getting no pussy :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-27-2012, 08:23 PM
^ let me try that again..

Just means you and your gay ass homies ain't getting no pussy :lol

Clipper Nation
08-27-2012, 08:35 PM

Welch #4 for him AT LEAST, tbh.....

Avante
08-27-2012, 08:46 PM
Welch #4 for him AT LEAST, tbh.....

That's how I treat stalkers, no respect at all. Guys who do nothing but follow me around will get treated just like they treat me.

Bill_Brasky
08-27-2012, 08:54 PM

If you don't like the thread you can just not post in it.

johnsmith
08-27-2012, 08:56 PM

Well, allegedly we'll have 10 days without him here....but only in the club because he likes to change the rules as he goes.

Avante
08-27-2012, 09:01 PM

I think I've been saying that for how long? Annoying as fuck to watch somebody bitch about a thread when they don't have to be there isn't it? I agree 1000%, if it isn't for you walk on by.

johnsmith
08-27-2012, 09:18 PM
I think I've been saying that for how long? Annoying as fuck to watch somebody bitch about a thread when they don't have to be there isn't it? I agree 1000%, if it isn't for you walk on by.

Jesus....it hasn't even been 10 hours yet let alone 10 days......can't your senile old stupid fat ass even remember what happened just a little while ago?

Still cute that I'm on ignore by the way..... You just gave up because I further proved you to be a welching twat.

Clipper Nation
08-27-2012, 09:38 PM

Avante
08-27-2012, 09:41 PM
Dude, ever heard of sarcasm:rolleyes

Back to following me around, you didn't pick up on how it makes you look retarded?

mavs>spurs
08-27-2012, 09:43 PM
^nut up and leave faggot

Avante
08-27-2012, 09:48 PM
^nut up and leave faggot

Stick to doing your deranged banty rooster routine amigo. It's all you got.

Clipper Nation
08-27-2012, 09:49 PM
Dude, ever heard of sarcasm:rolleyes

Seems to me your sarcasm was intended as a way of whimperwah-ing about this thread, tbh.... maybe you should stop leeching and start honoring your bets, midget....

mavs>spurs
08-27-2012, 09:52 PM
Stick to doing your deranged banty rooster routine amigo. It's all you got.

you said you were going to leave. our word and are balls are all we've really got, and now you got neither...

Avante
08-27-2012, 09:54 PM
Seems to me your sarcasm was intended as a way of whimperwah-ing about this thread, tbh.... maybe you should stop leeching and start honoring your bets, midget....

I agree 100% leeching totally sucks. So why do you do it? If you are holding up your weight with your threads it's xcool to participate in others, if you only leech off others it totally sucks.

johnsmith told lies about me so I decided to mess with him, knowing he'd run all over the place lloking for...midget...hahahaha!!!!!!!! He has some serious problems obviously. Anyone that serious about this stuff...yikes!!!!! I had to let the boy go he was simply too fucking weird. Yep, ignore.

Avante
08-27-2012, 10:01 PM
you said you were going to leave. our word and are balls are all we've really got, and now you got neither...

The guy was stalking me, he was lying. I got tired of it. Look at how serious he takes this shit, scarey. Now I'm done with the freak.

Clipper Nation
08-27-2012, 10:05 PM
I agree 100% leeching totally sucks. So why do you do it? If you are holding up your weight with your threads it's xcool to participate in others, if you only leech off others it totally sucks.
I'm sorry, did I give you permission to respond, leech? I'm gonna need ten more threads from you before you can respond to this post, and considering your well-deserved pinking, that's gonna take a while.....

johnsmith told lies about me so I decided to mess with him, knowing he'd run all over the place lloking for...midget...hahahaha!!!!!!!! He has some serious problems obviously. Anyone that serious about this stuff...yikes!!!!! I had to let the boy go he was simply too fucking weird. Yep, ignore.
No... in reality, you made another completely idiotic bet, lost again, welched, and now you're trying to play it off as a joke by you and an obsession of the person who won the bet, tbh..... get some new material, B.....

lakerhaterade
08-27-2012, 10:10 PM
Avante has single-handedly fucked up this subforum with his lame shitty posting. I can't believe this abortion of existence has not yet been banned or removed entirely from this forum. What a horrible fucking poster, tbh...even worse than cubby.

mavs>spurs
08-27-2012, 10:11 PM
^i think he's actually a culburn troll

Avante
08-27-2012, 10:13 PM
I'm sorry, did I give you permission to respond, leech? I'm gonna need ten more threads from you before you can respond to this post, and considering your well-deserved pinking, that's gonna take a while.....

No... in reality, you made another completely idiotic bet, lost again, welched, and now you're trying to play it off as a joke by you and an obsession of the person who won the bet, tbh..... get some new material, B.....

Enought about me.

So why do you still do nothing but follow me round? You haven't figured out it makes you look retarded? Now try actual conversing, answer my question for a change. It's called communication, give it a shot.

Tell me amigo why no threads, just you humping my leg. Well?

symple19
08-27-2012, 10:15 PM

That's a distinct possibility

Did Culby ever drop NFL knowledge under his former SN's?

Clipper Nation
08-27-2012, 10:15 PM
Leeching? Check...
Welching? Check...
Lying? Check...
Whimperwah-ing? Check...

Avante once again failing to hold himself to the lofty standards he'd like the rest of us to live by, per par....

Avante
08-27-2012, 10:17 PM
That's a distinct possibility

Did Culby ever drop NFL knowledge under his former SN's?

Why is everyone so fucking worried about me, wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
08-27-2012, 10:18 PM
Why is everyone so fucking worried about me, wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Sup, Cully.... still think them Suns are coming out the West? :lmao

Avante
08-27-2012, 10:32 PM
Leeching? Check...
Welching? Check...
Lying? Check...
Whimperwah-ing? Check...

Avante once again failing to hold himself to the lofty standards he'd like the rest of us to live by, per par....

Try this...

Know something, have a few pet interests where you really do know of what you speak.

Only read threads that interest, why enter threads to bitch?

Don't leech off others, meaning if you aren't getting involved with threads sharing your interests you have no right being critical of those who do.

Don't go around looking to bug others, why play that? You that fucking fucked?

Be cool, interesting, play well with others. Keep in mind this place isn't about you. If you go around trying to tell everyone what they should do you will suck long and hard. Nobody gives a fuck what you want, it's all about what they want.

Just your basic fundamentals to having a successful/fun/interesting board. Acting like so sex starved moron in hiding sucks as does trying to regulate what others do.

The real deal is don't do things in hiding you wouldn't do in a room full of the same people.

Avante
08-27-2012, 10:49 PM
Avante has single-handedly fucked up this subforum with his lame shitty posting. I can't believe this abortion of existence has not yet been banned or removed entirely from this forum. What a horrible fucking poster, tbh...even worse than cubby.

Maybe if everyone didn't follow me around, hmmmmmmm?

mavs>spurs
08-27-2012, 11:06 PM
^stop posting retarded so that everyone follows you around ridiculing you

Avante
08-27-2012, 11:08 PM
^stop posting retarded so that everyone follows you around ridiculing you

Dude, this isn't retarded?

paste

Anyone ever do this....at the grocery store with shopping carts? Everywhere I go I am the alpha so I expect that everyone moves the fuck out of my way when I come down the isle. If anyone doesn't get the message, I crash my cart into theirs and ram them into the shelf. Then I grab a bottle of hotsauce off the shelf and bust it over their head, and punch out their 8 year old. Nothing is funnier than making an 8 year old cry imo. Then when the store staff shows up asking what happened I usually start dropping them in a rhythm. Finally I make it to the checkout and punch out the cashier, reach into his pocket and swipe HIS card. Treat's on you, bitch. Then I hijack his intercom and call for "cleanup on isle 4" before racing out of the store, knocking over some old people in my path.

Anyone else do this?

lakerhaterade
08-27-2012, 11:33 PM

now that I think about it, that assumption makes a whole lotta sense...

Avante
08-27-2012, 11:43 PM
now that I think about it, that assumption makes a whole lotta sense...

Yep, that's me, couldn't fool you.

Woo Bum-kon
08-27-2012, 11:46 PM
:lol Avante backtracking like the bitch he is and claiming his bet wasn't serious. This dude is a pathetic welsher.

Avante
08-27-2012, 11:57 PM
:lol Avante backtracking like the bitch he is and claiming his bet wasn't serious. This dude is a pathetic welsher.

If you follow me around bugging me I don't take you serious, you are a lowrent leech and a pest so I might say/do anything just to fuck with you. I don't care about being a liar, a welcher, whatever. No more than they did being a leech, pest. I was being told I was this and that anyway so fuck it. Act like a mature adult and I will treat you like one, act like a retarded leech I will treat you like one.

Be cool, interesting and things are totally different. Act stupid and you'll get my ..you are stupid...treatment.

Woo Bum-kon
08-28-2012, 12:01 AM
Mature adults honor the bets they make. You're just a little bitch who makes bets with no intent of following through if you lose.

Faggot.

Avante
08-28-2012, 12:07 AM
Mature adults honor the bets they make. You're just a little bitch who makes bets with no intent of following through if you lose.

Faggot.

When I make bets with mature adults its solid, when I'm just messing asround with freaks I'M messing around with freaks. They wanna mess with me they will take whatever

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 01:50 PM
I'm still curious what captain fuckface thinks I lied about. He keeps mentioning that but hasn't explained what the fuck he's talking about. Bummer that I'm on his ignore list now though because I hurt his feelers too much.

johnsmith
06-05-2014, 10:26 AM
Bump

xmas1997
06-05-2014, 01:25 PM

No, this is great for you.
In fact you should go to police stations and do it there too.
They would probably make you an honorary police chief, maybe even give you the key to the city.
I say go do it ASAP.
Your prize awaits you.

spurraider21
06-05-2014, 01:37 PM
I miss bump