SnakeBoy
08-27-2012, 09:36 AM
He's the real deal

fRdgZLUhm5o

:lol

Spurminator
08-27-2012, 11:04 AM
lol Krauthammer
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_EDJDHKW2ySg/S6k1LJrK2rI/AAAAAAAAAAk/x2FtOjFPrqY/s320/dissaproving%2Bfalcon.jpg

MannyIsGod
08-27-2012, 11:43 AM
And yet he can't get even the traction Ron Paul gets (which isn't much). How can things like that not make you feel hopeless?

Winehole23
08-27-2012, 12:01 PM
http://www.cato.org/pubs/journal/cj25n2/cj25n2-17.pdf

Jacob1983
08-27-2012, 01:48 PM
He will probably get 1 or 2 percent of the vote. He will probably do some damage out West in states like New Mexico, Washington, and Colorado. That's probably it.

Clipper Nation
08-27-2012, 03:50 PM
Speaking of Johnson.... apparently, disenfranchising a whole state and countless Paul delegates wasn't enough for Willard and his lawyers, now they're going to try to get Gary Johnson off the ballot in several states, too....

Folks, I used to think that Willard and Obama were the same, but it's now clear that Willard is a ten-times-worse version of Obama....

Clipper Nation
08-27-2012, 03:52 PM
And yet he can't get even the traction Ron Paul gets (which isn't much).

That's a bad thing? GJ is preferable to Willard, but many of his views come dangerously close to the usual neocon spew, tbh.... I mean, FairTax? Film subsidies? Keeping bases in Afghanistan indefinitely? Really, Gary?

HI-FI
08-27-2012, 05:00 PM
not a bad clip. GJ is an interesting politician, though I'd prefer Ron Paul over him.

the most important thing i take away from that clip is that Kristen Powers really needs a good hot stuffing.

SnakeBoy
08-27-2012, 08:58 PM
And yet he can't get even the traction Ron Paul gets (which isn't much). How can things like that not make you feel hopeless?

I forgot to use blue text. The guy is awful. I can't believe some pretty intelligent people on this forum can watch that clip and think he should be president.

jack sommerset
08-27-2012, 10:10 PM
Krauthammer looks, acts like he is dying. Seems age is not doing him justice. God bless

MannyIsGod
08-27-2012, 10:37 PM
I forgot to use blue text. The guy is awful. I can't believe some pretty intelligent people on this forum can watch that clip and think he should be president.

LOL I didn't watch the clip.

angrydude
08-27-2012, 11:27 PM
Gary Johnson's heart is in the right place but he really doesn't know what he's talking about.

To be campaigning on the Libertarian ticket but be completely unaware of giant pillars of libertarian thought amounts to willful ignorance.

SnakeBoy
08-27-2012, 11:40 PM
LOL I didn't watch the clip.

He's flopping around so badly to avoid answering such a simple question, I'm pretty sure even Sarah Palin was at home thinking "Damn Gary".

Jacob1983
08-28-2012, 12:44 AM
Wouldn't it be too late for Willard to attempt to keep Gary Johnson off the ballots in 50 states? I mean, is Willard that paranoid and hungry for power? And hasn't Gary Johnson already turned in all his shit to be put on the ballots of every state?

Winehole23
08-28-2012, 07:43 AM
He's flopping around so badly to avoid answering such a simple question, I'm pretty sure even Sarah Palin was at home thinking "Damn Gary".I was. That was pretty embarrassing.

101A
08-28-2012, 08:41 AM
Speaking of Johnson.... apparently, disenfranchising a whole state and countless Paul delegates wasn't enough for Willard and his lawyers, now they're going to try to get Gary Johnson off the ballot in several states, too....

Folks, I used to think that Willard and Obama were the same, but it's now clear that Willard is a ten-times-worse version of Obama....

If there were an organized Green Party; running reasonably in "toss up" states; enough to swing the vote - you don't think Axelrod and Co. wouldn't see if there was a way to keep them off the ballot?

Your initial instinct was more accurate, IMO; these two candidates were cut from the same cloth.

I think this is the most irrelevant election in my voting life (began in '88) - whoever wins, the direction will be the same. This ship wan't turn on a dime; and neither of these captains has the inclination to pull hard on the rudder.