PDA

View Full Version : Playing chicken

mavs>spurs
08-27-2012, 01:04 PM
Anyone ever do this....at the grocery store with shopping carts? Everywhere I go I am the alpha so I expect that everyone moves the fuck out of my way when I come down the isle. If anyone doesn't get the message, I crash my cart into theirs and ram them into the shelf. Then I grab a bottle of hotsauce off the shelf and bust it over their head, and punch out their 8 year old. Nothing is funnier than making an 8 year old cry imo. Then when the store staff shows up asking what happened I usually start dropping them in a rhythm. Finally I make it to the checkout and punch out the cashier, reach into his pocket and swipe HIS card. Treat's on you, bitch. Then I hijack his intercom and call for "cleanup on isle 4" before racing out of the store, knocking over some old people in my path.

Anyone else do this?

baseline bum
08-27-2012, 01:40 PM
You don't get the bagger to carry your shit out to the car and then cockpunch him when he's standing there with his hand out for the tip?

Smart Ass
08-27-2012, 01:42 PM
I did once with a tractor in some hick town that wouldn't allow us to dance. I won and got the girl.

Wild Cobra
08-27-2012, 02:07 PM
Anyone ever do this....at the grocery store with shopping carts? Everywhere I go I am the alpha so I expect that everyone moves the fuck out of my way when I come down the isle. If anyone doesn't get the message, I crash my cart into theirs and ram them into the shelf. Then I grab a bottle of hotsauce off the shelf and bust it over their head, and punch out their 8 year old. Nothing is funnier than making an 8 year old cry imo. Then when the store staff shows up asking what happened I usually start dropping them in a rhythm. Finally I make it to the checkout and punch out the cashier, reach into his pocket and swipe HIS card. Treat's on you, bitch. Then I hijack his intercom and call for "cleanup on isle 4" before racing out of the store, knocking over some old people in my path.

Anyone else do this?
In that you Lincoln?

johnsmith
08-27-2012, 04:45 PM

Anyone else do this?

I'm going to do this right after work tonight.....only I'm not going to "race out of the store", that's for pussies.....I'm just going to casually walk out and smack a soccer mom on the ass as I go.

Bill_Brasky
08-27-2012, 05:00 PM
I do the same, except when I push the old people down I always make sure to give em a good kick to the hip for good measure.

baseline bum
08-27-2012, 05:36 PM
What's the proper alpha way to roll into the bar? First thing I do is kick the bouncer in his knees so I don't pay cover. Next I jump over the bar and pour a quart of Gentleman Jack, smashing the glass in the face of the nearest douchebag after downing it. Then I slap the bartender chick, open the register, and give myself a tip for making the drink. After that it's a quick trip to the women's room for a long piss in the sink, then I call a cab and pull the Iranian out of it and drive home.

symple19
08-27-2012, 05:40 PM
This is similar to what it looks like for me after I visit the grocery store

vIyWt16e8oo

Avante
08-27-2012, 05:50 PM
I totally piss the wife off when I say..."let me have the cart". It's always..."when are you going to grow up?" I just smile and say.."why"?" Then it's demolition derby as I run everyone oot of the isles. Totally wreck havoc at Town & Country Market. I love that place, they have narrow little isles so nobody can escape me, they have these big heavy duty carts that with some velocity behind them can totally fuck up a fellow shoppers day. I realize I'm a little embarrashing for the wife but she should have known to leave me home.

Never forget the time I took out a whole family with what I call...GERONIMO. It's a badass manuever, where you bounce the cart off the refried beans straight into the corner of their cart, sort of a side shot. The look on their face when I screamed...GERONIMO!!!!!!!....priceless.

Creepn
08-27-2012, 06:23 PM
I'm going to do this right after work tonight.....only I'm not going to "race out of the store", that's for pussies.....I'm just going to casually walk out and smack a soccer mom on the ass as I go.

Very alpha. Trumps Mav<spurs's alphaness tbh.

johnsmith
08-27-2012, 06:25 PM
I totally piss the wife off when I say..."let me have the cart". It's always..."when are you going to grow up?" I just smile and say.."why"?" Then it's demolition derby as I run everyone oot of the isles. Totally wreck havoc at Town & Country Market. I love that place, they have narrow little isles so nobody can escape me, they have these big heavy duty carts that with some velocity behind them can totally fuck up a fellow shoppers day. I realize I'm a little embarrashing for the wife but she should have known to leave me home.

Never forget the time I took out a whole family with what I call...GERONIMO. It's a badass manuever, where you bounce the cart off the refried beans straight into the corner of their cart, sort of a side shot. The look on their face when I screamed...GERONIMO!!!!!!!....priceless.

TL;dr. Plus, youre still welching.

johnsmith
08-27-2012, 06:27 PM
Avante, take a look at the entitled thread and then stop posting for 10 days.

Avante
08-27-2012, 06:27 PM
TL;dr. Plus, youre still welching.

So you didn't read, ok cool no more reading you then.

johnsmith
08-27-2012, 06:40 PM
So you didn't read, ok cool no more reading you then.

What a dis honest welching faggot.

Wild Cobra
08-28-2012, 03:09 AM
No, that's not an alpha trait. Alphas do things that matter. That childs crap is a never-going-to-be-wannabe-alpha.

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 07:08 AM
lol foreskin.

crofl

Lol loose skin.

Latarian Milton
08-28-2012, 08:02 PM
if the 8yr old once stole his grandma's SUV then he's the wrong nigga to fuck with tbh.