PDA

View Full Version : Avante Welched

KoolAid Mans Brother
08-28-2012, 11:40 AM
I can deal with all of his stupidity, horrible takes, and googled lists. Even with all of that, I had still considered him a man.

But now that I have witnessed him blatantly welch on a bet, I've lost the little bit of respect I had for him and no longer consider him a man in any way, shape, or form. Welchers are the lowest form of cowards and scum on this earth.

Absolutely pathetic

Creepn
08-28-2012, 11:44 AM
No link to the crime?

KoolAid Mans Brother
08-28-2012, 11:49 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202707&page=2

Wild Cobra
08-28-2012, 11:58 AM
I only counted 9 times.

tlongII
08-28-2012, 01:01 PM
I can deal with all of his stupidity, horrible takes, and googled lists. Even with all of that, I had still considered him a man.

But now that I have witnessed him blatantly welch on a bet, I've lost the little bit of respect I had for him and no longer consider him a man in any way, shape, or form. Welchers are the lowest form of cowards and scum on this earth.

Absolutely pathetic

How do you feel about your brother?

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 01:27 PM
I only counted 9 times.

Really? Are you serious here?

Wild Cobra
08-28-2012, 01:31 PM
Really? Are you serious here?
Did you count them? It's a simple search.

19 posting by Avante with "midget" in them. About half were Avante quoting someone else using the word.

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 01:40 PM
Go look at the thread. I listed off 28 times Avante used the word midget. They're all right there.

Wow.

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 01:41 PM
On second thought, you're a fucking idiot too....don't bother.

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 01:41 PM
But if it helps, some of those were Razon.....fuck, I even verified that they were all quotes by him, not him just quoting someone else. God you're an idiot.

Wild Cobra
08-28-2012, 01:42 PM
Go look at the thread. I listed off 28 times Avante used the word midget. They're all right there.

Wow.
When searching with the "post" option, only 19 posts came up. Avante only used the word 9 times. How do you get 28?

Counting posts more than once?

redzero
08-28-2012, 01:42 PM
:lol Wild Cobra playing stupid again.

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 01:43 PM
When searching with the "post" option, only 19 posts came up. Avante only used the word 9 times. How do you get 28?

Counting posts more than once?

Jackass, GO LOOK AT THE FUCKING THREAD....if you want, go back and look up each thread I'm quoting from, just to confirm.....I'm right, you're wrong, go fuck yourself.

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 01:43 PM
And if it's such a simple search, why do you keep being wrong?

Wild Cobra
08-28-2012, 01:45 PM

Wow.
I only count 5 times in that thread.

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 01:46 PM

How about we start a new bet? I'll find 25 examples of you being a fucking idiot and you then can stop posting here too?

Sound good?

Wild Cobra
08-28-2012, 01:51 PM
How about we start a new bet? I'll find 25 examples of you being a fucking idiot and you then can stop posting here too?

Sound good?
You're the one being an idiot.

What post numbers are you finding the 28 instances in?

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 01:57 PM
You're the one being an idiot.

What post numbers are you finding the 28 instances in?

Holy fuck you're dumb.

I've already done the work, if you want to go back and confirm, feel free. All the quotes of Avante/Razon using the word midget are on page 2 of that thread.....post #30 thru post #45.

I did however misspeak. There are 23 examples, not 28. I had to get 25 in order for him to welch on his bet for 30 day banishment, but settled on letting him welch on his 10 day bet.

If you want to go through those posts and re-verify if they were actually him posting them and not quoting someone else, have at it, but rest assured, I already did that. The thread titles are in his quotes.

Happy, jackass?

Wild Cobra
08-28-2012, 01:59 PM
So you are counting Razon's posts too...

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 02:00 PM
So you are counting Razon's posts too...

Since it's the same person....yes.

And there are only 3 or 4 that are Razon....the rest are his avante....why is this so difficult for you?

Wild Cobra
08-28-2012, 02:04 PM

Wow.
We must not be seeing the same thread.

Link please.

In the above link, Avante only used midget once in that thread before making the bet. The times used after don't count either.

BacktoBasics
08-28-2012, 02:05 PM
Avante is a piece of shit before and after this bet.

Wild Cobra
08-28-2012, 02:05 PM
Since it's the same person....yes.

And there are only 3 or 4 that are Razon....the rest are his avante....why is this so difficult for you?
Are you sure?

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 02:11 PM
We must not be seeing the same thread.

Link please.

In the above link, Avante only used midget once in that thread before making the bet. The times used after don't count either.

Dude, you're a fucking idiot. The link has already been posted in this thread. Go back and read the thread. He didn't mention anything about only using it in that one thread, he said if I could point out times where he used the word....that's it....not ever did he say, in this thread.

So you're wrong, they do count.

And yes, we're all sure he is Razon too.....he's explained that to everyone.

We're also all sure that you're a fucking clown. I'm fairly certain you are trying to "troll" me here, because there is no way on Earth that you're really this stupid.

Wild Cobra
08-28-2012, 02:21 PM
Dude, you're a fucking idiot. The link has already been posted in this thread. Go back and read the thread. He didn't mention anything about only using it in that one thread, he said if I could point out times where he used the word....that's it....not ever did he say, in this thread.

So you're wrong, they do count.

And yes, we're all sure he is Razon too.....he's explained that to everyone.

We're also all sure that you're a fucking clown. I'm fairly certain you are trying to "troll" me here, because there is no way on Earth that you're really this stupid.
Well, I searched using the post option, found several threads that Avante used midget, but only 9 times total.

You are refusing my request of the 23 instances. If you mean the thread linked in post #3, you are poorly mistaken. What thread do you mean?

Did Avante agree he was Razon too? If so, where. I doubt it myself because of the dealings I have had with both IDs.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-28-2012, 02:22 PM
:lol Wild Cobra playing stupid again.
Being incredibly stupid is something that comes natural to Wild Cobra.

resistanze
08-28-2012, 02:26 PM
:lol @ 'playing stupid'

You're too generous, tbh.

Trill Clinton
08-28-2012, 02:30 PM
why do ya'll get into this back n forth contest with Avante? at some point somebody has to be the bigger person and just put him on ignore or not respond.

Wild Cobra
08-28-2012, 02:33 PM
I find it funny that Avante used "midget' far fewer times than the accusers.

Wild Cobra
08-28-2012, 02:34 PM
Being incredibly stupid is something that comes natural to Wild Cobra.

Care to show me the 23 separate instances then?

I find 19 posts in 11 threads, and some were after the challenge. I counted 9 instances before the challenge.

redzero
08-28-2012, 02:36 PM
:lol Avante has alluded several times to being RaZon.

CuckingFunt
08-28-2012, 02:42 PM
Did Avante agree he was Razon too? If so, where. I doubt it myself because of the dealings I have had with both IDs.

It's never been hidden or a secret. Avante has said from the start he was RaZon.

CuckingFunt
08-28-2012, 02:45 PM
:lol Avante has alluded several times to being RaZon.

It's not even alluding. Avante has laid out the whole story more than once. He came here as RaZon, didn't like the responses he was getting, started a new account.

His tale also included something about RaZon being a troll and Avante being more serious, but since he's never changed his posting style under either screenname that seems a rather unimportant detail.

resistanze
08-28-2012, 02:54 PM
Razon is like 30 years old. Avante is 60.

Wild Cobra
08-28-2012, 02:57 PM
It's not even alluding. Avante has laid out the whole story more than once. He came here as RaZon, didn't like the responses he was getting, started a new account.

His tale also included something about RaZon being a troll and Avante being more serious, but since he's never changed his posting style under either screenname that seems a rather unimportant detail.
Either way, does one ID speak for another?

I do find this argument comical. I took a quick look and found the 9 instances. The claim is another 3 for razon, I think thats how many i found.

Still only 9 or 12, not 23.

Bill_Brasky
08-28-2012, 03:21 PM

I do find this argument comical. I took a quick look and found the 9 instances. The claim is another 3 for razon, I think thats how many i found.

Hey look it's a stalker, someone arrest him

Reck
08-28-2012, 03:22 PM
He has welched more than your brother, Cully and HH combined while here.

Wild Cobra
08-28-2012, 03:34 PM
Bill_Brasky...

Another stupid fool who uses words without knowing their meaning.

Must be a mental midget.

Wild Cobra's Surgeon
08-28-2012, 04:09 PM
Folks, my patient is not well so pay no heed to him.

Bill_Brasky
08-28-2012, 04:10 PM
Bill_Brasky...

Another stupid fool who uses words without knowing their meaning.

Must be a mental midget.

You stalkedPERIOD

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 04:22 PM

Jesus fucking Christ. I'll just break this down for you, the second dumbest mother fucker on this site so that your little mind can be at ease:

The comment made from Avante/Razon was this:

There ya go again totally talking out your ass. I got permanent bannishment vs your permanent bannishment if you can show me "50" times I 've said...midget. I'll do 30 days right now if you can show me 25. 10 days if you can show me 10 times I've said that?

Please note there is nothing in there saying "in this thread only".....fuck you're dumb. I also counted his usage of the word in the above quote as number 1....you following so far? We're at 1....try saying it with me....1

I then posted the following quotes, all of which are Avante/Razon using the word midget:

Re: Feeling Entitled

Hahahahahahaha...nothing funnier than midgets in hiding

Re: Sbm

Calm down little fella, surprised you still play that retarted 15 year old bullshit on me anymore. I'd think by now you'd have enought common sense to realize it doesn't work worth a fuck. So keep it real midget, ok?

Re: Censorship on the Internet.

Little man, it's not going to work, ok? Stick to picking on girls, any guy who does that I have no use for. So take your lameass bullshit someplace else. Find some girl to push around, ok amigo?

A midget in hiding trying to play badass, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Dude, you're cracking me up here. A little punk with a neck like a stack of dimes talking shit, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck you midget!

You know what happens when a midget tries to talk tough don't ya? He gets is pin head crammed up his tiny little ass, then tossed aside like a two bit whore. If the little pink survives that he then gets stomped on until he screams ..."I'm sorry I ran my midget mouth". Midget you aren't good at this, ok? Your game is too stupid.

That was totally stupid. Midget, bring something man, ok? That silly ass shit is sooooo fucking boring. I was looking for a challenge, but it's more than obvious it won't be coming from a dumb fuck like you. Elevate your game slick, right now it's comical at best. Call somebody, get some help.

Re: Run Forrest Run!

That cat above is a midget.

Ok, so we're up to at least 10, it's up to you if you want to count the 'little man'.....do I need to continue to show you? Yes, yes I do, because you're that fucking stupid.

Re: I Seem to be having trouble making friends...

Watch this midget...

I fucked your mama

Re: I Seem to be having trouble making friends...

Pay attention little fella...

When you are asked a question, you don't ignore it with another question. Answer my question midget, why are you in this thread?

Then I listed off about 10 more examples, all of which can be found on page 2 of the "feeling entitled" thread, and all of which can be attributed to Avante/Razon.

Again, why is this so hard for you but so easy for everyone else.

And lol at trying to get involved but not knowing that razon is avante.

Trill Clinton
08-28-2012, 04:37 PM
johnsmith, you're obsessed with Avante. chill. its not that serious bro. i don't know if you're trolling your little heart out or what but if not, your behavior is disturbing.

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 04:45 PM
johnsmith, you're obsessed with Avante. chill. its not that serious bro. i don't know if you're trolling your little heart out or what but if not, your behavior is disturbing.

It's not so much that it's an obsession, it's that I just don't care for him so much that I'm willing to do whatever it takes for him to stop posting.....did I put in too much effort? Probably....but the possibility of him not posting for 10 to 30 days was just too much for me to pass up.

As for the shit above, I feel like I made it fairly cut and dry as to why I proved him wrong and forced him to lose the bet. The fact that Wild Cobra is just so fucking dumb that he doesn't get it, forced me into action and therefore I had to detail it out for him.

Having said that, you are certainly entitled to your opinion and I respect that. But I stand by my effort and believe that shit for brains should have to honor his bet.....and that Wild Cobra is indeed a fucking idiot.

CubanMustGo
08-28-2012, 04:50 PM
WC is famous for his "show me" tactics on the politics board. He is willfully ignorant on many topics contrary to his beliefs.

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 04:51 PM
WC is famous for his "show me" tactics on the politics board. He is willfully ignorant on many topics contrary to his beliefs.

I don't see how this could be contrary to his belief....the shit is right there in front of him. There is not disputing it.

I'm both amazed and fascinated at how fucking dumb he is.

I guess I haven't paid attention to him for the last couple of years.

Trill Clinton
08-28-2012, 04:53 PM
It's not so much that it's an obsession, it's that I just don't care for him so much that I'm willing to do whatever it takes for him to stop posting.....did I put in too much effort? Probably....but the possibility of him not posting for 10 to 30 days was just too much for me to pass up.

As for the shit above, I feel like I made it fairly cut and dry as to why I proved him wrong and forced him to lose the bet. The fact that Wild Cobra is just so fucking dumb that he doesn't get it, forced me into action and therefore I had to detail it out for him.

Having said that, you are certainly entitled to your opinion and I respect that. But I stand by my effort and believe that shit for brains should have to honor his bet.....and that Wild Cobra is indeed a fucking idiot.

that's the beauty of forums. you're going to encouter a wide variety of personalities. just because you don't like his posts doesn't mean he needs to be banned or pinked for any amount of time.

there is shit said on this site that is 10x than Avante's jazz and track spam but everyone deals with it.

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 05:03 PM
that's the beauty of forums. you're going to encouter a wide variety of personalities. just because you don't like his posts doesn't mean he needs to be banned or pinked for any amount of time.

there is shit said on this site that is 10x than Avante's jazz and track spam but everyone deals with it.

I agree, I don't think he deserves to be banned or pinked, but if I can somehow convince him to not post here, well then I'll have done what I set out to accomplish..... And I also agree that everyone does deal with other spam and bullshit, but everyone deals with it different..... My way of dealing with svante is to point out what a welching douche he is and I see nothing wrong with that.

Avante
08-28-2012, 05:50 PM
Clarence Ashley is the Appalachian he is talking about who first recorded this, it was either late 20's/early 30's. Bob Dylan covered it.

JgbrviX4WRg (http://JgbrviX4WRg)

About the current....that damn Avante....situation. Am I just not serious enought about this stuff? You guys take this stuff serious, far more serious than I do. When I first landed here I was...fun & games, fuck being serious....that really isn't true is it? This stuff is very serious isn't it?

Ok as all of you have noticed there is a little gang that pretty much do little else than look for me. How would you deal with that? You have any idea how annoying that is? Then to watch none of that gang do anything but chase me around...wow!!!!!!! How fucked is that? I'm suppose to be real worried about how I deal with posters stalking me? I toss out whatever hoping they will finally crawl off my leg, but they can't seem to get enought of....me. It's like they have Avanteism and a vert very bad case of it.

I will tell stalkers anything just to mess with them. I'm suppose to take them seriously when it's very obvious they have some serious problems?

lakerhaterade
08-28-2012, 05:53 PM
avante is someone else's troll...

Reck
08-28-2012, 05:55 PM

Whose do you think?

Avante was pretty tight with mystix.

You would have to be either retarded or gay to be e-friends with a donut chaser. :lol

Avante
08-28-2012, 06:01 PM

Busted!!!!

Yep, a well known highly respected poster doing a little moonlighting as the football/track/blues Googling James Brown impersonating.....RaZon/Avante. Now the real fun begins....who am I?

Avante
08-28-2012, 06:02 PM
Whose do you think?

Avante was pretty tight with mystix.

You would have to be either retarded or gay to be e-friends with a donut chaser. :lol

You guys will never figure it out, never!

Reck
08-28-2012, 06:04 PM
You guys will never figure it out, never!

Hey asshole, you broke your own "rule."

I did not post to you yet here you are, quoting me.

And to be honest, you're too dumb to pull out a troll job such as Razon/Avante.

You are a legitimate idiot.

lakerhaterade
08-28-2012, 06:10 PM
Avante = sbm

there is no comprehensible way sbm would be able to befriend anybody on this site...

sup sbm?

Avante
08-28-2012, 06:25 PM
Hey asshole, you broke your own "rule."

I did not post to you yet here you are, quoting me.

And to be honest, you're too dumb to pull out a troll job such as Razon/Avante.

You are a legitimate idiot.

I have never figured you out. You are so uncreative, unoriginal, a follower yet think you can call anyone....dumb/idiot....are you kidding me? Is there anything you can do? Do you really believe anyone sees you as intelligent? Dude, is there anything I can't school you in?

So which it is leech, make up your mind, am I somebodies troll or not? Talk about wishy washy:rolleyes

Reck
08-28-2012, 06:30 PM
I have never figured you out.

That's for damn sure.

Avante
08-28-2012, 06:37 PM
That's for damn sure.

Let's see if you capable of grown up conversation.

Why is it you are as concerned about things as you "obviously" are "but" do nothing yourself? What is with that? I'd think if you were all that worried about what goes on here you'd be more involved with doing things yourself. That really does seem weird.

How about a real/legit answer, can you do it? Don't you ever have anything...."you"...want to share/talk about? I'd hate to have to rely on everyone else, which is what I've been doing and it sucks. Yet you prefer it that way....why?

lakerhaterade
08-28-2012, 06:37 PM
crofl sbm

Reck
08-28-2012, 06:48 PM

Why is it you are as concerned about things as you "obviously" are "but" do nothing yourself? What is with that? I'd think if you were all that worried about what goes on here you'd be more involved with doing things yourself. That really does seem weird.

How about a real/legit answer, can you do it? Don't you ever have anything...."you"...want to share/talk about? I'd hate to have to rely on everyone else, which is what I've been doing and it sucks. Yet you prefer it that way....why?

You still dont get it so I'm not even going yo bother explaining this very basic thing to you.

Avante
08-28-2012, 06:57 PM
You still dont get it so I'm not even going yo bother explaining this very basic thing to you.

Just as I thought you can't carry on an adult converstion.

Here you are constantly being critical of not just me but everything and you do....zero. You honestly don't see anything wrong about that? Dude, you don't go around calling people names, telling others this and that while you yourself do.....zero. You're parents did a piss poor job of raising you slick.

Dude, do something besides leeching off everyone else, ok? Also keep your big mouth shut until you prove yourself. Nothing worst than a guy giving out advice while never taking any.

Clipper Nation
08-28-2012, 07:04 PM
silverbl - I mean - Avante is still welchingPERIOD

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 07:06 PM
]

What do you suppose the point of putting quotes around those two words?

:lol

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 07:06 PM
Sine I'm on ignore, can someone ask Avante what I lied about?

Avante
08-28-2012, 07:13 PM
silverbl - I mean - Avante is still welchingPERIOD

You can never welch when dealing with stalkers.

Avante
08-28-2012, 07:14 PM
Sine I'm on ignore, can someone ask Avante what I lied about?

I took you off ignore.

You said I mentioned...midget...50 times. That was a lie.

Clipper Nation
08-28-2012, 07:22 PM
You can never welch when dealing with stalkers.

YOU proposed and lost the bet to said "stalker," and you're renegging, so you welchedPERIOD

Avante
08-28-2012, 07:28 PM
YOU proposed and lost the bet to said "stalker," and you're renegging, so you welchedPERIOD

Nope, once somebody starts stalking me whatever tool I use to battle their obsession with me is perfectly fine. I will cheat, lie, welch, do whatever it takes, that's how leechs/stalkers get treated by me. They are not to be treated like intelligent mature adults because they aren't acting like them. Follow me around bugging and you will get shit on. It's on them not me.

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 07:28 PM
I took you off ignore.

No.....I didn't......you're making shit up......shocking.

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 07:29 PM
Nope, once somebody starts stalking me whatever tool I use to battle their obsession with me is perfectly fine. I will cheat, lie, welch, do whatever it takes, that's how leechs/stalkers get treated by me. They are not to be treated like intelligent mature adults because they aren't acting like them. Follow me around bugging and you will get shit on. It's on them not me.

Old and delusional.....a double threat guy.

Clipper Nation
08-28-2012, 07:31 PM

Don't do stupid shit like spamming the board with useless lists and making bets you have no intention of honoring and you won't get "followed around," B......

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 07:34 PM
Holy shit, Avante was right.....I did mention 50 times.....I guess I am a liar....but trust me, it was unintentional and used figuratively......unlike the bet you made, which was quite literal.

Avante
08-28-2012, 07:35 PM
Don't do stupid shit like spamming the board with useless lists and making bets you have no intention of honoring and you won't get "followed around," B......

You start posting threads being something more than a leech and you will never see another list out of me or a bet.....deal? Dude, this shit about you expecting me to do this and that while you do nothing sucks. You want me to do things you start doing what I expect, it works both ways slick.

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 07:36 PM
You start posting threads being something more than a leech and you will never see another list out of me or a bet.....deal? Dude, this shit about you expecting me to do this and that while you do nothing sucks. You want me to do things you start doing what I expect, it works both ways slick.

Why? You'll just welch on that too.

Clipper Nation
08-28-2012, 07:36 PM
You start posting threads being something more than a leech and you will never see another list out of me or a bet.....deal?
Last time you made a bet like this with me, you welched, so I'd have no reason to trust you, tbh.....

Avante
08-28-2012, 07:37 PM
Holy shit, Avante was right.....I did mention 50 times.....I guess I am a liar....but trust me, it was unintentional and used figuratively......unlike the bet you made, which was quite literal.

You lied and I decided to fuck with you knowing if I mentioned any kind of self bannishment you'd run all over the place...where's midget...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a tool.

Don't lie next time.

Avante
08-28-2012, 07:42 PM
Last time you made a bet like this with me, you welched, so I'd have no reason to trust you, tbh.....

You never really did anything guy and you know it. I'm not talking about...Avante needed a thread so here it is...type stuff, you really don't get that? Dude, what do you really do here besides follow us around? Be honest with yourself, ok? You never do anything but some sort of negative bullshit, always negative....always!!!!!!!!!! Yet you are worried about some silly list:rolleyes Dude, don't you think it's weird carrying on as you do?

Until you stop following me around, being negative negative negative and leeching off everyone else I'll continue to whatever I want. You don't seem to care about doing anything but bug, so I'll do what I want...got it!

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 07:47 PM
You lied and I decided to fuck with you knowing if I mentioned any kind of self bannishment you'd run all over the place...where's midget...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a tool.

Don't lie next time.

You're such a douche.....I used 50 times figuratively.....it's like saying Bill Gates has a hundred gazillion dollars, he obviously doesn't, but it's an exaggeration.....you didn't know shit, and you made a bet that I now realize you had no intention of honoring.....mostly because you have no honor.....you are nothing but a spineless pussy that has nothing better to do than sit around posting on message boards all day long even when no one likes you. Your life must be so miserable in reality that you have nothing better to do than just sit on your computer for hours in end, posting shit that no one cares about.

Your wife must be the most unsatisfied woman on the planet and only stayed with you all these years because your cowardice ass physically threatened her if she considered leaving. Your the biggest, fattest, clown on this site.

Avante
08-28-2012, 08:35 PM
You're such a douche.....I used 50 times figuratively.....it's like saying Bill Gates has a hundred gazillion dollars, he obviously doesn't, but it's an exaggeration.....you didn't know shit, and you made a bet that I now realize you had no intention of honoring.....mostly because you have no honor.....you are nothing but a spineless pussy that has nothing better to do than sit around posting on message boards all day long even when no one likes you. Your life must be so miserable in reality that you have nothing better to do than just sit on your computer for hours in end, posting shit that no one cares about.

Your wife must be the most unsatisfied woman on the planet and only stayed with you all these years because your cowardice ass physically threatened her if she considered leaving. Your the biggest, fattest, clown on this site.

How about some reality, ok little one?

As long as you stalk me I'll treat you like you deserve to be treated. You are way overboard with this shit and everyone sees it and have told you about it.You are totally obessesed with me and it's sad to watch. Yes I messed with you because you deserved it, you don't dedicate all your time here to following one poster around, that's sick dude.

Who likes you amigo? I don't see anyone treating you with any respect, so fuck this silly...do you like me...bullshit.

One thing I don't do fucker is leech off anyone, follow people around then do...zero...myself. That is you.

My life is amazing, more books than some libraires, more $$$$ than I will ever need, more music than some record stores and a beautiful sexy wife who adores me. You are the one looking deranged and miserable, nothing but ...you said midget 19 (whatever) times yes you did....hahahahaha!!!!!! Dude, you honestly counted that shit....hahahahaha!!!!!! How fucked up are you?

Listen dick head, you are totally fucked. Whimpering like a little bitch.."why did you put me on ignore, you don't get off on me stalking you".....how fucking stupid are you slick?

Dude, do your thing, do it without me having to be involved ok? Get over me, damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 09:00 PM
How about some reality, ok little one?

As long as you stalk me I'll treat you like you deserve to be treated. You are way overboard with this shit and everyone sees it and have told you about it.You are totally obessesed with me and it's sad to watch. Yes I messed with you because you deserved it, you don't dedicate all your time here to following one poster around, that's sick dude.

Who likes you amigo? I don't see anyone treating you with any respect, so fuck this silly...do you like me...bullshit.

One thing I don't do fucker is leech off anyone, follow people around then do...zero...myself. That is you.

My life is amazing, more books than some libraires, more $$$$ than I will ever need, more music than some record stores and a beautiful sexy wife who adores me. You are the one looking deranged and miserable, nothing but ...you said midget 19 (whatever) times yes you did....hahahahaha!!!!!! Dude, you honestly counted that shit....hahahahaha!!!!!! How fucked up are you?

Listen dick head, you are totally fucked. Whimpering like a little bitch.."why did you put me on ignore, you don't get off on me stalking you".....how fucking stupid are you slick?

Dude, do your thing, do it without me having to be involved ok? Get over me, damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, I'm just gonna go ahead and continue to point out what a clown you are and how ashamed your obese wife must be for the life decisions that she's made.

Reck
08-28-2012, 09:05 PM
Just as I thought you can't carry on an adult converstion.

Here you are constantly being critical of not just me but everything and you do....zero. You honestly don't see anything wrong about that? Dude, you don't go around calling people names, telling others this and that while you yourself do.....zero. You're parents did a piss poor job of raising you slick.

Dude, do something besides leeching off everyone else, ok? Also keep your big mouth shut until you prove yourself. Nothing worst than a guy giving out advice while never taking any.

Gotta earn that e-buck to show I am worth something. :lol

You're nothing but a source of entertainment for me fool.

One single post from me gets you all wet. :lmao

Avante
08-28-2012, 09:12 PM
Nah, I'm just gonna go ahead and continue to point out what a clown you are and how ashamed your obese wife must be for the life decisions that she's made.

I took you off ignore little man, after you cried all over my private board. Should I put you on ignore again? Will you cry again?

Reck
08-28-2012, 09:16 PM
Avante has a private board?

Can I go spam it?

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 09:17 PM
I took you off ignore little man, after you cried all over my private board. Should I put you on ignore again? Will you cry again?

When you and your wife have eating contests, who usually wins?

Avante
08-28-2012, 09:18 PM
Gotta earn that e-buck to show I am worth something. :lol

You're nothing but a source of entertainment for me fool.

One single post from me gets you all wet. :lmao

Dude, here you are with your nose stuck two feet up my ass and ...one single post from you gets me wet?....hahahahaha!!!! Are you for fucking real? You love this shit amigo, you thrive on it but for some unknown reason play like you don't....why? I know for a fact you miss SBM, you know why, it's because he provided another poster to fuck around with, that's what you get a nut over. All those riveting threads to choose from and where do we find you, yep, your nose stuck two feet up my ass. Why is that?

Dude, stop leeching, ok?

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 09:20 PM
Honestly, when you were threatening your wife so she wouldn't leave, you use an open hand or a closed fist? Cause that can be a difference maker in court ya know.

Reck
08-28-2012, 09:21 PM
Holy shit that was extremely gay.

You also quoted me faggot.

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 09:23 PM

He thrives on the "I know you are but what am I" routine.

Avante
08-28-2012, 09:31 PM
Honestly, when you were threatening your wife so she wouldn't leave, you use an open hand or a closed fist? Cause that can be a difference maker in court ya know.

To all those reading this.

Is this guy one sick fuck or what? I'm dead serious, no internet/messageboard silliness. This guy is a legit freak.

Ok man I gave you a chance, you totally convinced me you have some serious/very real problems. Now who can blame me for putting a weirdo like this guy on ignore?

Hey, I get a kick out of this silliness like everyone else but there are things that cross the line. Time to cut this boy loose, way too fucked up to mess with.

Johnsmith do not cry about being put on ignore again, nobody would put up with a sick fuck like you. You are going way past internet silliness.

Avante
08-28-2012, 09:33 PM

What would you do without me?

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 09:33 PM
To all those reading this.

Is this guy one sick fuck or what? I'm dead serious, no internet/messageboard silliness. This guy is a legit freak.

Ok man I gave you a chance, you totally convinced me you have some serious/very real problems. Now who can blame me for putting a weirdo like this guy on ignore?

Hey, I get a kick out of this silliness like everyone else but there are things that cross the line. Time to cut this boy loose, way too fucked up to mess with.

Johnsmith do not cry about being put on ignore again, nobody would put up with a sick fuck like you. You are going way past internet silliness.

Lol....don't get mad at me because of how you treated everyone.

:toast

Reck
08-28-2012, 09:35 PM
What would you do without me?

Why dont we find out? You go away and I'll stay and we'll see.

Deal?

Avante
08-28-2012, 09:40 PM
Why dont we find out? You go away and I'll stay and we'll see.

Deal?

Let's see...

You spend all your time here (when I'm here) following me around....right? Yet, you want me to leave, does that make any sense to you? Do you know there are posters here I've never talked to, they don't bother me and I don't bother them. Why don't you just put me on ignore? Why not stop following me around? Answer that.

Avante
08-28-2012, 09:42 PM
Lol....don't get mad at me because of how you treated everyone.

How I treat everyone??????????????????????? Be cool with me and it will be cool, be a little prick and I'll treat you like one.

I'm a real honey, be nice and you'll see that.

Twisted_Dawg
08-28-2012, 09:43 PM
I only counted 9 times.

On second thought, you're a fucking idiot too....don't bother.

But if it helps, some of those were Razon.....fuck, I even verified that they were all quotes by him, not him just quoting someone else. God you're a fucking idiot.

Jackass, GO LOOK AT THE FUCKING THREAD....if you want, go back and look up each thread I'm quoting from, just to confirm.....I'm right, you're wrong, go fuck yourself.

Sound good?

Holy fuck you're dumb. I've already done the work, if you want to go back and confirm, feel free. Happy, jackass?

Dude, you're a fucking idiot. We're also all sure that you're a fucking clown. I'm fairly certain you are trying to "troll" me here, because there is no way on Earth that you're really this stupid.

Jesus fucking Christ. I'll just break this down for you, the second dumbest mother fucker on this site so that your little mind can be at ease:

The comment made from Avante/Razon was this:
Please note there is nothing in there saying "in this thread only".....fuck you're dumb.
Ok, so we're up to at least 10, it's up to you if you want to count the 'little man'.....do I need to continue to show you? Yes, yes I do, because you're that fucking stupid.
Again, why is this so hard for you but so easy for everyone else..

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 09:45 PM
How I treat everyone??????????????????????? Be cool with me and it will be cool, be a little prick and I'll treat you like one.

I'm a real honey, be nice and you'll see that.

I meant your wife...not this board silly.....and I thought I was on ignore.....you just don't know how to quit me do you.

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 09:47 PM
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Yeah, I clearly had some free time at the office today.

Reck
08-28-2012, 09:51 PM
Let's see...

You spend all your time here (when I'm here) following me around....right? Yet, you want me to leave, does that make any sense to you? Do you know there are posters here I've never talked to, they don't bother me and I don't bother them. Why don't you just put me on ignore? Why not stop following me around? Answer that.

Actually I dont.

And you're a nobody, putting you on ignore would mean you are actually someone that pisses me off. You dont.

You are merely just an inconvenience.

When the ignore function makes all your threads dissapear I would look into that.

Avante
08-28-2012, 09:54 PM
I meant your wife...not this board silly.....and I thought I was on ignore.....you just don't know how to quit me do you.

I starting thinking....do I really need you crying all over the place like you did over being put on ignore? Here's the deal, mention my wife one more time and you will never be taken off ignore, that way you did it to yourself. Can't ...boohoooboohoo..to me about it...again!!!!!

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 09:55 PM
I starting thinking....do I really need you crying all over the place like you did over being put on ignore? Here's the deal, mention my wife one more time and you will never be taken off ignore, that way you did it to yourself. Can't ...boohoooboohoo..to me about it...again!!!!!

:lmao. Your wife is chubby. That should do it right?

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 09:56 PM
By chubby I mean obese of course.

Avante
08-28-2012, 09:59 PM
Actually I dont.

And you're a nobody, putting you on ignore would mean you are actually someone that pisses me off. You dont.

You are merely just an inconvenience.

When the ignore function makes all your threads dissapear I would look into that.

That is too funny.

You follow me around, then..."you are an inconvenience"....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Dude.....YOU SEARCH FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!...maybe if you didn't things would be different, ya reckon?

Ok starting right now I'm going to start following you around commenting about your performance here and what sucks about it and what you need to do to make me happy. So don't act surprised when I....

me...dude, why all this negativity? (which is about all you do)

Clipper Nation
08-28-2012, 10:00 PM
By chubby I mean obese of course.

:rollin

Avante
08-28-2012, 10:01 PM
:lmao. Your wife is chubby. That should do it right?

Ok, now no more.."why did you put me on ignore, wahwahwah"...ok?

Who besides me has pity for this guy? Sad to watch isn't it?

Reck
08-28-2012, 10:02 PM
Say Avante, go back to my very first post on this very same thread and then look for your own post.

See who quoted who and then get back to me.

Do it.

johnsmith
08-28-2012, 10:05 PM
Ok, now no more.."why did you put me on ignore, wahwahwah"...ok?

Who besides me has pity for this guy? Sad to watch isn't it?

I for one feel pretty good about this......:king

Avante
08-28-2012, 10:07 PM
Say Avante, go back to my very first post on this very same thread and then look for your own post.

See who quoted who and then get back to me.

Do it.

So you don't follow me around...right? Do I really need to take to ...ALL..those threads where there you are once again humping frantically away on my leg?

Reck
08-28-2012, 10:17 PM
So you don't follow me around...right? Do I really need to take to ...ALL..those threads where there you are once again humping frantically away on my leg?

Do you really think I'm not going to post in a thread just because you're in it?

Are you that dense?

Avante
08-28-2012, 10:22 PM
Do you really think I'm not going to post in a thread just because you're in it?

Are you that dense?

Do you really think I was talking about that? Are you really that stupid? I was talking about you going out of your way to bug me. You are saying no that isn't accurate?

Reck
08-28-2012, 10:23 PM
Do you really think I was talking about that? Are you really that stupid? I was talking about you going out of your way to bug me. You are saying no that isn't accurate?

Yes that's what I'm saying.

Avante
08-28-2012, 10:34 PM
Yes that's what I'm saying.

You dig the joust don't you? Drop the silly bullshit ok? Forget the internet thing for a minute. You like the hassle, conflict, turmoil. battle...don't you? Come real guy, no siily bullshit...ok? This is what you like to do isn't it?

lakerhaterade
08-28-2012, 11:35 PM
You dig the joust don't you? Drop the silly bullshit ok? Forget the internet thing for a minute. You like the hassle, conflict, turmoil. battle...don't you? Come real guy, no siily bullshit...ok? This is what you like to do isn't it?

This makes absolutely no sense in any way you put it out to be.

Why are you so stupid and troubled? Really, why?

Avante
08-28-2012, 11:52 PM
This makes absolutely no sense in any way you put it out to be.

Why are you so stupid and troubled? Really, why?

Sure it does, the guy digs bugging/debating/arguing.

I've been stupid all my life, sorry. Yep, totally troubled, way too many books/music/money and far too much sex.

So what can I do about the stupid? Help!

Wild Cobra
08-29-2012, 02:15 AM
You stalkedPERIOD
Liar.

Wild Cobra
08-29-2012, 02:44 AM
LOL...

No Shit!

John... WTF is wrong with you? I couldn't help but tease and tease and tease. You make it too damn easy. And yes, i looked at 19 posts in I think 11 threads that had the word "midget" in a post by Avante. Like I said before, about half the times the word was used, Avante didn't say it, but was quoting someone else saying it.

Actually, i knew the 9 was incorrect. It still isn't anywhere the original claim. I think the real number of instances before the challenge is 16. When I first opened the search up, I accidentally skipped a few and counted the 9. When I double checked, I counted 12, but only counted one usage per post. I stuck with the 9 because I knew it would fuck with people. I wasn't going to come clean until I knew someone else actually looked.

Pffftttt..... 23 instances....

Biff eating bull fucking shit.

And no. The challenge was the word "midget." I didn't count little man, little man.

Now...

Considering more than 300 threads in these forums contain the words midget, I think it's very surgically targeted to get mad at Avante for the usage, when he only used it 16 times before that challenge. I think he is really low on his alloted quota, and should call you that more.

Wild Cobra
08-29-2012, 02:46 AM

No, just playing a troll for a thread.

Wild Cobra
08-29-2012, 02:48 AM
I took you off ignore.

A lie of about 3x. That's why I stuck with 9.

Avante
08-29-2012, 03:41 AM
LOL...

No Shit!

John... WTF is wrong with you? I couldn't help but tease and tease and tease. You make it too damn easy. And yes, i looked at 19 posts in I think 11 threads that had the word "midget" in a post by Avante. Like I said before, about half the times the word was used, Avante didn't say it, but was quoting someone else saying it.

Actually, i knew the 9 was incorrect. It still isn't anywhere the original claim. I think the real number of instances before the challenge is 16. When I first opened the search up, I accidentally skipped a few and counted the 9. When I double checked, I counted 12, but only counted one usage per post. I stuck with the 9 because I knew it would fuck with people. I wasn't going to come clean until I knew someone else actually looked.

Pffftttt..... 23 instances....

Biff eating bull fucking shit.

And no. The challenge was the word "midget." I didn't count little man, little man.

Now...

Considering more than 300 threads in these forums contain the words midget, I think it's very surgically targeted to get mad at Avante for the usage, when he only used it 16 times before that challenge. I think he is really low on his alloted quota, and should call you that more.

The bottom line is that the guy is getting totally carried away. It's as if I fucked his wife or shot his dog or something. He's way out there on this shit. So I decided to say fuck you dude, and I did. The guy actually counted how many times I said midget, are you fucking kidding me? Is that not retarded as fuck. Then he acted like he did with you..."he said Midget 18 (whatever) times yes he did"...hahahaha!!! The cat was dead serious. While I have fun fucking around that is ridiculous. And the guy doesn't see any of that....wow!!!!!!!

Wild Cobra
08-29-2012, 03:48 AM
The bottom line is that the guy is getting totally carried away. It's as if I fucked his wife or shot his dog or something. He's way out there on this shit. So I decided to say fuck you dude, and I did. The guy actually counted how many times I said midget, are you fucking kidding me? Is that not retarded as fuck. Then he acted like he did with you..."he said Midget 18 (whatever) times yes he did"...hahahaha!!! The cat was dead serious. While I have fun fucking around that is ridiculous. And the guy doesn't see any of that....wow!!!!!!!
People just need to stop with the pettiness. I seriously couldn't help but fuck with that shithead, and I normally don't do that.

Avante
08-29-2012, 03:57 AM
People just need to stop with the pettiness. I seriously couldn't help but fuck with that shithead, and I normally don't do that.

I started off goofing around with the guy like I do with the other kids here but he started getting weird. Not ..fuck you faggot...which means nothing. It was more a sick obsession. As if the guy really does have some sort of mental problem. Sure I jack around why not it's comical but this guy.....counting how many times I said midget? Actually hunting that shit down, wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm guessing some big guy raped his mom or kicked sand in his face on some beach or something, dude is a freak.

mouse
08-30-2012, 07:43 AM
I remember back in the day when johnsmith was on my ass like ChumpDumper on a 9/11 topic. I used some of my best material and he kept coming back for more.

Once you piss him off he will eat at you like some sort of mutant flesh eating bacteria and you will curse the day you signed up for Spurstalk.

My advise is to be his friend or find another screen name until he goes after someone else.

In a way you have to envy him for having the most Goats of the ST posters.

mouse
08-30-2012, 07:44 AM

Wild Cobra may be the most underrated poster of ST.

johnsmith
08-30-2012, 08:42 AM
I remember back in the day when johnsmith was on my ass like ChumpDumper on a 9/11 topic. I used some of my best material and he kept coming back for more.

Once you piss him off he will eat at you like some sort of mutant flesh eating bacteria and you will curse the day you signed up for Spurstalk.

My advise is to be his friend or find another screen name until he goes after someone else.

In a way you have to envy him for having the most Goats of the ST posters.

mouse
08-30-2012, 08:49 AM

Is that my Blood in your cup? :wow

johnsmith
08-30-2012, 08:52 AM
Is that my Blood in your cup? :wow

Back in the day though, I was young and angry. I'd actually get mad at you while you were clearly just having a good time on this site.

It took me a while to get there but I'm the same way, just having a good time and entertaining myself.

Having said that, it doesn't change the fact that I can't stand Avante's schtick on here, and Wild Cobra both can't count and is an idiot.

Avante
08-30-2012, 01:48 PM
Back in the day though, I was young and angry. I'd actually get mad at you while you were clearly just having a good time on this site.

It took me a while to get there but I'm the same way, just having a good time and entertaining myself.

Having said that, it doesn't change the fact that I can't stand Avante's schtick on here, and Wild Cobra both can't count and is an idiot.

You mean that schtick of trying me to talk while having a gang of dummies like you humping my leg, that schtick?

Clipper Nation
08-30-2012, 02:06 PM
No, the schtick where you hijack every thread by making it all about you (then whine about how everyone's talking about you), welch on bets, and generally bore us all with useless track-and-field trivia and blues videos.....

Avante
08-30-2012, 02:25 PM
No, the schtick where you hijack every thread by making it all about you (then whine about how everyone's talking about you), welch on bets, and generally bore us all with useless track-and-field trivia and blues videos.....

What do you have against reality? I've noticed you totally ignore it, why?

Where is any track & field trivia? Dude, I played that way back when. How many of my videos are blues? Even if they were who has to watch them?

What actually happens is this...

OP...I like pussy.
me...me too
you/Blake/johnsmith/Shadowmoaner etc....you like pussy, what an idiot!
me...be cool little one

And then there we go just like right now. Maybe if you/othes quit following me around it wouldn't be all about me. Don't you get tired of it? It isn't very obvious by now you make no impact at all, ya see little fella I don't respect you, those who leech off others don't deserve any.

Ok I'm going to have to stop these back and forths on somebody elses thread. It does suck. Start posting threads slick until you do I see you as an idiot leech. And will treat you like one.

Done with you here.

Avante
08-30-2012, 04:03 PM
Let me see the hands of those totally bored to death with...Avante. Is it not totally ridiculous how that little gang keeps me on top these pages? Who out there hasn't thought..."damn guy, leave the guy alone, ignore him if you don't like his style"...it really is ridiculous isn't it? So is it really me or those leg humpers? I don't get a chance to be just another poster, I can say.." I love long legged women"...and here they come...

Clipper Nation...three months ago you posted a track list, you suck!
Blake...didn't read, you suck!
Shadowmoaner...stop leeching!
Woo-Bung Hole...what does long legged women have to do with anything, another shit thread.
johnsmith...who are you to tell us about long legged women:rolleyes
cantthinkofanything...I fucked your mama.

I try to be just another drinker at the bar, honest.

Reck
08-30-2012, 04:03 PM
So Avante, what kind of threads will you start when you come off your pinkage?

I will contribute to it if you manage to not talk about your usual nonsense.

Reck
08-30-2012, 04:06 PM
Ok I'm going to have to stop these back and forths on somebody elses thread. It does suck. Start posting threads slick until you do I see you as an idiot leech. And will treat you like one.

Done with you here.

A couple of hours later...

Let me see the hands of those totally bored to death with...Avante. Is it not totally ridiculous how that little gang keeps me on top these pages? Who out there hasn't thought..."damn guy, leave the guy alone, ignore him if you don't like his style"...it really is ridiculous isn't it? So is it really me or those leg humpers? I don't get a chance to be just another poster, I can say.." I love long legged women"...and here they come...

Clipper Nation...three months ago you posted a track list, you suck!
Blake...didn't read, you suck!
Shadowmoaner...stop leeching!
Woo-Bung Hole...what does long legged women have to do with anything, another shit thread.
johnsmith...who are you to tell us about long legged women:rolleyes
cantthinkofanything...I fucked your mama.

I try to be just another drinker at the bar, honest.

:lmao:lmao

Avante has ADD.

Avante
08-30-2012, 04:21 PM
So Avante, what kind of threads will you start when you come off your pinkage?

I will contribute to it if you manage to not talk about your usual nonsense.

Hmmmm?

The warden comes to your cell, tomorrow you will be be put to death, he smiles and asks..."what do you want for your last meal".....well?

You buy one of those..have a donkey dick...pills. While drilling for oil she screams...OH ANTONE YES YES!!!!!!!!...your name is Mike. Your next move is...?

Your mom is dying, a relative says..."let's bow our heads in prayer"...being an atheist you...???

You can only have the music of four recording artists, all their stuff but only four...who? Same with authors.

Stuff like that.

I realize that doesn't compare to...Spit or Swallow, but what does?

Now if you ever like in...ever...decided to step up to plate and swing for the fences what would you talk about? Dying to see this.

Reck
08-30-2012, 04:25 PM
I asked a simple question and you give me some bullshit retarded response that doesn't even remotely relate to the question.

Avante
08-30-2012, 04:34 PM
I asked a simple question and you give me some bullshit retarded response that doesn't even remotely relate to the question.

You asked what I would talk about....right? I just showed you...right? Didn't read it did you?

Ok man since you need to treated like a child.

I'd talk about situations we can relate to.

Dude, sometimes I really wonder about you.