PDA

View Full Version : She's baaaaack.......

lebomb
08-28-2012, 12:58 PM
http://blog.mysanantonio.com/jakle06/2012/08/provocative-amazing-race-finalist-lands-morning-radio-gig/

:eyebrows

CubanSucks
08-28-2012, 01:39 PM
are you 10 yrs old, you little faggot? I swear between this thread and the retarded asses threads you start weekly I would guess you're just now discovering the internet. I could've sworn you were a college student too

lebomb
08-28-2012, 02:27 PM
Why do you bitch in every thread like a little girl..........if you dont like the subject. Keep your faggot ass outta the conversation. Its simple, even for a dick like yourself to understand. Have a great evening. :toast

Trill Clinton
08-28-2012, 02:29 PM
Why do you bitch in every thread like a little girl..........if you dont like the subject. Keep your faggot ass outta the conversation. Its simple, even for a dick like yourself to understand. Have a great evening. :toast

daaaaaamn:rollin

CubanSucks
08-28-2012, 07:13 PM

what conversations? It's you posting your daily dose of women you find attractive as if they're something special

Reck
08-28-2012, 09:44 PM
what conversations? It's you posting your daily dose of women you find attractive as if they're something special

He actually posts some fine ass women which I'm sure some people would find special.

Calling someone retarded when you yourself have a forbidden fetish is quite moronic and rather clueless of you.