PDA

View Full Version : Obama lies, nothing new

Yonivore
08-29-2012, 09:07 AM
SEAL book raises questions about bin Laden’s death (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/aug/29/seal-book-raises-questions-about-bin-laden-death/?page=all#pagebreak)

WASHINGTON (AP) — A firsthand account of the Navy SEAL raid that killed Osama bin Laden contradicts previous accounts by administration officials, raising questions as to whether the terror mastermind presented a clear threat when SEALs first fired upon him.

TDMVPDPOY
08-29-2012, 09:13 AM
LOL didnt they profiteer from it? shouldnt be complaining...

CosmicCowboy
08-29-2012, 09:15 AM
Doesn't really matter. SEAL teams ROE on an assault like that don't require that someone be a direct threat before they whack them.

boutons_deux
08-29-2012, 09:18 AM
Yoni, tell next how "Obama gutted welfare reform!" :lol

boutons_deux
08-29-2012, 09:24 AM
Hey Yoni, you want a lie?

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/V/e/bush_codpiece.jpg

CosmicCowboy
08-29-2012, 09:27 AM
Bissonnette says he was directly behind a “point man” going up the stairs. “Less than five steps” from top of the stairs, he heard “suppressed” gunfire: “BOP. BOP.” The point man had seen a “man peeking out of the door” on the right side of the hallway.
The author writes that bin Laden ducked back into his bedroom and the SEALs followed, only to find the terrorist crumpled on the floor in a pool of blood with a hole visible on the right side of his head and two women wailing over his body.

Bissonnette says the point man pulled the two women out of the way and shoved them into a corner and he and the other SEALs trained their guns’ laser sites on bin Laden’s still-twitching body, shooting him several times until he lay motionless.

Sweeeeeeeet!

Fuckem.

Yonivore
08-29-2012, 09:28 AM
Sweeeeeeeet!

Fuckem.
Another fine example of gun control.

RandomGuy
08-29-2012, 10:27 AM
:sleep

FromWayDowntown
08-29-2012, 10:42 AM
Is the point here that bin Laden shouldn't have been killed if he didn't present a clear threat?

I can't imagine that's actually the point; I can only guess, but I'd hazard one that the President would have been castigated roundly by his critics if the raid had resulted in bin Laden's arrest and not his death. Given that trying bin Laden for his crimes was surely never what anyone contemplated in seeking to bring him to justice, I'm not sure what difference it makes that he did or didn't constitute a clear threat to the heroes who raided the compound that night.

Creepn
08-29-2012, 10:49 AM
So bin laden didn't use the woman as a meat shield?

Drachen
08-29-2012, 10:51 AM
Is the point here that bin Laden shouldn't have been killed if he didn't present a clear threat?

I can't imagine that's actually the point; I can only guess, but I'd hazard one that the President would have been castigated roundly by his critics if the raid had resulted in bin Laden's arrest and not his death. Given that trying bin Laden for his crimes was surely never what anyone contemplated in seeking to bring him to justice, I'm not sure what difference it makes that he did or didn't constitute a clear threat to the heroes who raided the compound that night.

I am not sure what the point is either. Anyone know? from the quotes posted it looks like the guy behind the guy who popped bin laden didnt see anything.

Yonivore
08-29-2012, 10:54 AM
I am not sure what the point is either. Anyone know? from the quotes posted it looks like the guy behind the guy who popped bin laden didnt see anything.
I think the point is Obama wanted the hit on bin Laden to look more like a capture attempt that necessarily went violent instead of what it was, a hit mission.

But, in the end, you'd have to ask Obama why the details were embellished.

CosmicCowboy
08-29-2012, 10:56 AM
:lol

kept shooting him till he stopped twitching

Creepn
08-29-2012, 11:05 AM
:lol

kept shooting him till he stopped twitching

I thought of that pulp fiction scene when I read that.

Drachen
08-29-2012, 11:11 AM
I think the point is Obama wanted the hit on bin Laden to look more like a capture attempt that necessarily went violent instead of what it was, a hit mission.

But, in the end, you'd have to ask Obama why the details were embellished.

I have a decent answer... to protect our citizenry around the world. Is this news that america has carried out extra-judicial killings? I am pretty sure that you wont get many complaints from people (americans) on this. Just look at CC over there foaming at the mouth. :lmao

TeyshaBlue
08-29-2012, 11:12 AM
Shocking. Another non-story.

Yonivore
08-29-2012, 12:02 PM
I have a decent answer... to protect our citizenry around the world. Is this news that america has carried out extra-judicial killings? I am pretty sure that you wont get many complaints from people (americans) on this. Just look at CC over there foaming at the mouth. :lmao
How does does one version over the other protect our citizenry around the world?

Drachen
08-29-2012, 12:08 PM
How does does one version over the other protect our citizenry around the world?

Because one version keeps up the facade that the US stands for truth justice and the american way and are a good example for the rest of the world while the other shows that we are exactly like everyone else.

To clarify: America is a badass country, but we don't have any sort of moral high ground over anyone else, we just pretend to and hope to be able to use that later.

Yonivore
08-29-2012, 12:12 PM
Because one version keeps up the facade that the US stands for truth justice and the american way and are a good example for the rest of the world while the other shows that we are exactly like everyone else.

To clarify: America is a badass country, but we don't have any sort of moral high ground over anyone else, we just pretend to and hope to be able to use that later.
Were Obama's kill lists revealed before or after the bin Laden raid? I don't remember. Because if it's before, your rationale is pretty much out the window. After and, well, why bother with the bin Laden embellishment?

Look, this isn't a show-stopper; there are plenty of other issues over which to pound Obama but, I think it's revealing? It's also curious.

clambake
08-29-2012, 12:32 PM
not nearly as curious as the tall tale featuring pat tillman.

Drachen
08-29-2012, 12:36 PM
Were Obama's kill lists revealed before or after the bin Laden raid? I don't remember. Because if it's before, your rationale is pretty much out the window. After and, well, why bother with the bin Laden embellishment?

Look, this isn't a show-stopper; there are plenty of other issues over which to pound Obama but, I think it's revealing? It's also curious.

What is it revealing? Do you have a more sinister but more plausible explanation?

leemajors
08-29-2012, 12:40 PM
What's curious about someone trying to cash in?

Yonivore
08-29-2012, 12:50 PM
What is it revealing? Do you have a more sinister but more plausible explanation?
Nah, I just think Obama told the story in a way that was the most politically advantageous. The truth matters little to the man.

Drachen
08-29-2012, 12:55 PM
If he was trying to look tough politically (which he was), I would think he would say that he ordered them to take that mother fucker out.

Yonivore
08-29-2012, 01:05 PM
If he was trying to look tough politically (which he was), I would think he would say that he ordered them to take that mother fucker out.
Okay then, it inexplicable. Perhaps someone will ask him. Right now, the White House is saying "no comment."

Drachen
08-29-2012, 01:48 PM
Forbes comes to a different conclusion with that info... that he killed himself first.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/katiedrummond/2012/08/29/no-easy-day-seal-book/

ElNono
08-29-2012, 01:59 PM
Shocking. Another non-story.

Yonivore
08-29-2012, 02:09 PM
Forbes comes to a different conclusion with that info... that he killed himself first.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/katiedrummond/2012/08/29/no-easy-day-seal-book/
Could be. The writer doesn't state he saw the shot hit bin Laden, only that when they reached the room bin Laden was doing the chicken on the floor and they put an end to the dance.

Although, I seem to recall him saying there were weapons by the door but that bin Laden didn't appear to have reached any of them. Something like that...

Mr. Bissonnette says he was directly behind a point man going up the stairs in the pitch-black hallway. Near the top, he said, he heard two shots, but the book doesn’t make it clear who fired them. He wrote that the point man had seen a man peeking out of a door on the right side of the hallway.

The author writes that the man ducked back into his bedroom and the SEALs followed, only to find the man crumpled on the floor in a pool of blood with a hole visible on the right side of his head and two women wailing over his body. Once they wiped the blood off his face, they were certain it was bin Laden.
Could have been suicide.

George Gervin's Afro
08-29-2012, 02:14 PM
Can we agree that Bush lied about WMDs now?

With Yoni's claim in this thread we could easily say that bush sold the story so he could look like a war time president?

O.J. Simpson
08-29-2012, 02:18 PM
Nah, I just think Obama told the story in a way that was the most politically advantageous. The truth matters little to the man.

Will you kill yourself if Hussein gets re-elected? Serious question.

CosmicCowboy
08-29-2012, 02:43 PM
Still sounds to me like he got double tapped in the head and fell back into the room.

xrayzebra
08-29-2012, 02:49 PM
Can we agree that Bush lied about WMDs now?

Nope, because he had WMD's. How do I know, cause the guy used them on his own people as well as Iranian troops. The real question remains. What did he do with them.

We may find out if Syria falls.

Wild Cobra
08-29-2012, 02:54 PM
Nope, because he had WMD's. How do I know, cause the guy used them on his own people as well as Iranian troops. The real question remains. What did he do with them.

We may find out if Syria falls.
I find it so laughable that the left still uses this tactic. All he had to do was present evidence of thir disposition, and we would have never gone in.

clambake
08-29-2012, 03:02 PM
:lmao

ElNono
08-29-2012, 03:05 PM
crofl... I thought we would find out when we're done translating the documents...

Wild Cobra
08-29-2012, 03:06 PM
crofl... I thought we would find out when we're done translating the documents...
Maybe they did.

Think if they know where they are, that they are going to tell the current keepers?

Can you say "classified intelligence?"

clambake
08-29-2012, 03:09 PM
Maybe they did.

Think is they know where they are, that they are going to tell the current keepers?

Can you say "classified intelligence?"

:lmao

clambake
08-29-2012, 03:09 PM

don't forget about the dots! :lmao

SA210
08-29-2012, 03:21 PM
:lol Debating how Bin Laden got killed when there is no proof that he was ever killed to begin with by this lying sack of shit war President.

There is video of Saddam being hanged, video and pics of Gaddafi beaten and killed, but nothing on "supposedly" the greatest terrorist who attacked America lol

non-Photoshopped Pics, or it didn't happen.

George Gervin's Afro
08-29-2012, 03:45 PM
:lol Debating how Bin Laden got killed when there is no proof that he was ever killed to begin with by this lying sack of shit war President.

There is video of Saddam being hanged, video and pics of Gaddafi beaten and killed, but nothing on "suppodedly" the greatest terrorist who attacked America lol

so the SEALS lied too? it's a conpsiracy!

leemajors
08-29-2012, 03:46 PM
The govt would be proud of how much credit 210 gives them, undeservedly.

SA210
08-29-2012, 03:49 PM

There is video of Saddam being hanged, video and pics of Gaddafi beaten and killed, but nothing on "supposedly" the greatest terrorist who attacked America lol

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/422335_10151017315622967_802299821_n.jpg

Wild Cobra
08-29-2012, 03:55 PM

Enough with the conspiracy theories Cosmored.

SA210
08-29-2012, 04:06 PM
Enough with the conspiracy theories Cosmored.

I'm not cosmored. But either way what you said doesn't mean anything at all. What I said is true, there is no proof, no photos. While there are photos of other murdered Presidents, there are none of this so called dead terrorist who attacked us on 9/11. Just because you or anyone else say the words "conspiracy theories" doesn't make you right in any way. In fact there is more truth in what I said than in what you and so many believe.

No proof, no photos. Period. For you to believe they killed him is a conspiracy theory. lol

leemajors
08-29-2012, 04:06 PM
So he is alive?

Wild Cobra
08-29-2012, 04:09 PM
So he is alive?
Looks like that's what Mouse is saying.

CosmicCowboy
08-29-2012, 04:09 PM
Don't worry. Obama will have the Bin Laden snuff pictures "leaked" a week or two before the election.

SA210
08-29-2012, 04:13 PM
Looks like that's what Mouse is saying.

I didn't say that either. Just saying this President didn't kill him. Regardless of any faked pics he may release before the election.

You saying I'm mouse doesn't make you right either, btw.

leemajors
08-29-2012, 04:13 PM
Honestly it would not shock me if he had been on ice for a while, but I have seen no proof of that either.

Wild Cobra
08-29-2012, 04:15 PM
I didn't say that either. Just saying this President didn't kill him. Regardless of any faked pics he may release before the election.

You saying I'm mouse doesn't make you right either, btw.
LOL...

I think reasonable people don't doubt he is dead. Only the likes of Cosmored and Mouse entertain such notions in my view.

I agree. This president did not kill him. It just happened on his watch.

Maybe I'm missing the point you are making. Can you get to it?

Wild Cobra
08-29-2012, 04:16 PM
Honestly it would not shock me if he had been on ice for a while, but I have seen no proof of that either.
I agree. If they were to play such a game, then now would have been the right time to take him out of the ice.

boutons_deux
08-29-2012, 04:17 PM
"This president did not kill him. It just happened on his watch."

I see where that leads to:

dubya/dickhead/condi/rummy did allow 9/11.

It just happened on their watch.

Wild Cobra
08-29-2012, 04:19 PM
"This president did not kill him. It just happened on his watch."

I see where that leads to:

dubya/dickhead/condi/rummy did allow 9/11.

It just happened on their watch.
No, that's what your take has been. That it's their fault for 9/11. I do not give Obama credit for being at the right place at the right time. I give the military credit for their successful mission.

SA210
08-29-2012, 04:21 PM
LOL...

I think reasonable people don't doubt he is dead. Only the likes of Cosmored and Mouse entertain such notions in my view.

I agree. This president did not kill him. It just happened on his watch.

Maybe I'm missing the point you are making. Can you get to it?

You are correct that it is YOUR view, but it doesn't make you right. It's your opinion that reasonable people would believe those lies told by the White House. The majority of people are pretty dumb, C Students and gullible and willing to believe anything they see in the news (who are a BUSINESS).

And you got my point from my very first post. That the fraud that this President is lied about killing Bin laden, he has shown NO PROOF. Until the American people have been shown real proof and not doctored photos, then it is MY view that he lied, just as he has lied about so many other things. And my view has more weight than yours, seeing as how there is no proof.

You get the point.

Wild Cobra
08-29-2012, 04:22 PM
You are correct that it is YOUR view, but it doesn't make you right. It's your opinion that reasonable people would believe those lies told by the White House. The majority of people are pretty dumb, C Students and gullible and willing to believe anything they see in the news (who are a BUSINESS).

And you got my point from my very first post. That the fraud that this President is lied about killing Bin laden, he has shown NO PROOF. Until the American people have been shown real proof and not doctored photos, then it is MY view that he lied, just as he has lied about so many other things. And my view has more weight than yours, seeing as how there is no proof.

You get the point.
Yes Mouse. I understand. Disagree, but I understand your point.

boutons_deux
08-29-2012, 04:31 PM
No, that's what your take has been. That it's their fault for 9/11. I do not give Obama credit for being at the right place at the right time. I give the military credit for their successful mission.

I give the dubya/dickhead WH and their NatSec full credit for being asleep on their watch

CosmicCowboy
08-29-2012, 04:37 PM
I actually heard that Obama had Bin Ladens DNA sent to A&M so they could clone him and Obama could kill him again right before the election.

Drachen
08-29-2012, 04:41 PM
I actually heard that Obama had Bin Ladens DNA sent to A&M so they could clone him and Obama could kill him again right before the election.

Why would he do that? They are best buddies (as were Bush and Bin laden). He isn't dead, he is living in lavish luxury (alliteration aside) in the basement of the alamo. He just provided a few hair samples so they can clone and kill him.

CosmicCowboy
08-29-2012, 04:49 PM
Why would he do that? They are best buddies (as were Bush and Bin laden). He isn't dead, he is living in lavish luxury (alliteration aside) in the basement of the alamo. He just provided a few hair samples so they can clone and kill him.

Well, that explains that busload of catholic school girls I saw at the Alamo last week...I assumed it was a field trip, but obviously Obama was delivering OBL's 72 virgins...

Drachen
08-29-2012, 04:52 PM
Well, that explains that busload of catholic school girls I saw at the Alamo last week...I assumed it was a field trip, but obviously Obama was delivering OBL's 72 virgins...

Is this heaven??? No this is San Antonio.

ElNono
08-29-2012, 07:36 PM

I heard OBL birth certificate has layers too...

Wild Cobra
08-30-2012, 02:17 AM
LOL...

Might make for a good Twilight Zone episode. Have him escape and plan more attacks.

Wild Cobra
08-30-2012, 02:19 AM
Catholic girls... virgins...

LOL...

LOL...

They would have to be pretty young!

xrayzebra
09-06-2012, 03:24 PM
And Obama lost Egypt and Lybia to the bunch that took down the towers.

By the way, wonder why Obama is so worried about Syria having WMD?

CosmicCowboy
09-06-2012, 03:31 PM
Catholic girls... virgins...

LOL...

LOL...

They would have to be pretty young!

Looked like third graders. Caught them just in time.

Drachen
09-06-2012, 03:33 PM
And Obama lost Egypt and Lybia to the bunch that took down the towers.

By the way, wonder why Obama is so worried about Syria having WMD?

So Bush was wrong to take on Al Queda??? He should have been going after the muslim brotherhood all along?!?!?! What a clusterfuck!

Latarian Milton
09-06-2012, 08:20 PM
So Bush was wrong to take on Al Queda??? He should have been going after the muslim brotherhood all along?!?!?! What a clusterfuck!

and al queda is still plotting & operating terrorist attacks around the globe to this day, US just exiled them from afghanistan instead of extirpating them imho. moreover, terrorism is funded by some country which's no secret at all, and the US can never cut off its supply as long as americans don't stop shopping at wal-mart tbh