PDA

View Full Version : CBF insider: Erick Dampier

Cant_Be_Faded
06-25-2005, 10:10 AM
Hey guys. Remember a while ago when i freaked out that Jaleel White (steve urkel) showed up at the Sushi Resturant my girlfriend worked at? (in dallas)

And then you didnt believe me and i said that Dirk had been there before?

Well last night she told me that Erick Dampier was there. I'll let you know what she said:

He was big, really really tall. He seemed like an asshole, he didnt smile at the waitress or anything. He had a woman with him who kept talking his head off. The manager went up to him and he totally ignored him. Then he left an incredibly shitty cheap tip.

Wasnt this the guy who said he was the 2nd best center in the league?

I know this isnt too much but hey its the offseason and I found it interesting :lol

Clandestino
06-25-2005, 10:28 AM
well, according to some people who waited on them... so are rip hamilton, ben wallace and their wives... together and separately none left over 10%.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-25-2005, 10:31 AM
yeah he left like a 7% tip, lol, cheap ass!!!

ObiwanGinobili
06-25-2005, 10:40 AM
dear lord.
I was a waitress once and let me tell you, if you give good service you shouldn't have to put up with that bullshit. Especially from people who can afford to buy your soul!!!!
in texas most waitress's only make $2 plus change hourly - they are expected to make up the rest in tips. Some higher class restaurants and bars do pay minimun wage (5.15). But your still taxed on your tips (or estimated tips) so your still living on tips only.
these guys are pulling down Millions, and they can't pay for good service???
mahhhhh thaaaa fuuuuuuucck errrrrssss :jack

Cant_Be_Faded
06-25-2005, 10:50 AM
yeah my girlfriend has told me almost that exact same thing sooo many times hehe

The thing is, this resturant is hailed as one of the top sushi places in dallas so its "high class" i guess, you know, they get those "high class types"

so big tips are the norm

Spurminator
06-25-2005, 10:53 AM
Which sushi restaurant is it?

Cant_Be_Faded
06-25-2005, 11:01 AM
Blue fish

TDMVPDPOY
06-25-2005, 11:59 AM
They need that spair change for fish bait :D :D

NallhOnesTy
06-25-2005, 12:20 PM