PDA

View Full Version : Classroom etiquette (the alpha male way)

BUMP
08-29-2012, 03:41 PM
I don't know about you guys but nothing gets my rocks off by being the last one in the room after class starts.

Generally I like to pace around the room atleast 5 times while the teacher is talking while I'm also talking obnoxiously on the phone with one of my slampieces. When I finally decide to pick a seat, I take my backpack (loaded with eight 45 pound plates for my bench press warm up) and swing it into the face of my neighbor knocking them unconscious after I let out a loud fart. After a few minutes pass by, I go up to the professor and sucker punch him on my way out the door. When he's on the ground I continue to stomp his face in with my metal cleats until he's unconscious as well. I run to the bathroom and usually find some GDI at the urinal and shove his face in the water. I then take a smelly shit on the back of his head. Once I get back to class, I then steal all the notes from the class nerd, rape her, then jizz on her chest. Once test day comes, I cheat without giving a fuck. The professor is too scared to call me out, so after I turn in my test I suckerpunch the teacher again just for fun.

baseline bum
08-29-2012, 03:45 PM
Have you considered grad school? A TA position could work well, especially if you get to teach freshman classes.

Lincoln
08-29-2012, 03:56 PM
Love the first day of class, sit 8-10 rows back by yourself so the bitches will sit next to you. From there on, it's being alpha as fuck and secretly fucking both of them without the other knowing

DisAsTerBot
08-29-2012, 03:59 PM
asians can be alpha????

Lincoln
08-29-2012, 04:03 PM
asians can be alpha????

When you met 3 bitches on the first day of school and they all want the dick, yea

Wild Cobra
08-29-2012, 04:21 PM
I wish we could throw the trolls out of these forums. You idiots are not funny.

Lincoln
08-29-2012, 04:22 PM

You're a faggot

Wild Cobra
08-29-2012, 04:26 PM
You're a faggot
Only in your dreams since you want to suck me off.

clambake
08-29-2012, 04:27 PM

you're fucking creepy.

Blake
08-29-2012, 04:29 PM

were you hoping this was a real thread regarding alpha male classroom etiquette?

Blake
08-29-2012, 04:31 PM

Where did he say he wanted to suck you off?

Wild Cobra
08-29-2012, 04:36 PM
were you hoping this was a real thread regarding alpha male classroom etiquette?
Of course not. I just think lose threads like this degree SpursTalk.

Wild Cobra
08-29-2012, 04:37 PM
Where did he say he wanted to suck you off?
Why else would he fantasize about be being gay?

johnsmith
08-29-2012, 04:37 PM

SO you got a little attention going the SBM/Avante rout and now you're going to try that schtick?

It won't work for you, everyone already knows you're a fucking idiot.

Lincoln
08-29-2012, 04:43 PM
Damn, you really are a faggot. Sorry, but I'm not going to participate in your homoerotic fantasies by sucking you off.

Blake
08-29-2012, 08:16 PM
Why else would he fantasize about be being gay?

he's not the one fantasizing about men sucking him off.

That's you, liar.

TE
08-29-2012, 08:19 PM
:lol wild cobra

Clipper Nation
08-29-2012, 08:56 PM

We're throwing the trolls out? You're first, B.... :lol

Avante
08-29-2012, 10:27 PM
Lets look at this...

I read the opening post. Yep stupid bullshit but so what? Wow big fucking deal. Did it make any impact on me...nope! Did I have to read it...nope!

Obviously this site is cool with that sort of thing so let it ride. To tell the OP how he should do what I want/don't want is beyond stupid.

So more power to the OP, it's not on him it's on me. I can leave if I don't like things. That's how it should be.

Blake
08-30-2012, 09:32 AM
Lets look at this...

I read the opening post. Yep stupid bullshit but so what? Wow big fucking deal. Did it make any impact on me...nope! Did I have to read it...nope!

Obviously this site is cool with that sort of thing so let it ride. To tell the OP how he should do what I want/don't want is beyond stupid.

So more power to the OP, it's not on him it's on me. I can leave if I don't like things. That's how it should be.

Yes, princess. Feel free to leave instead of whimpering.

mavs>spurs
08-30-2012, 10:59 AM

that's what you told that bitch when you finally found your sack i said said SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDD!!!!!!

Dex
08-30-2012, 11:20 AM
Fucking high schoolers. :lmao

mavs>spurs
08-30-2012, 11:22 AM
^were you "king of the dorks" in hs tbh

Dex
08-30-2012, 11:28 AM
^were you "king of the dorks" in hs tbh

I've always been the muh-fucking King of the Dorks tbh.

Avante
08-30-2012, 01:52 PM

Dude, you're the one following me around wahwahwahing without any personality at all. I bet people have told you that many times haven't they? Hey Blake where's some personality.

Dude, you are boreinggggggggggggg!

Blake
08-30-2012, 03:22 PM
Dude, you're the one following me around wahwahwahing without any personality at all.

I was in this thread before you, princess.

I bet people have told you that many times haven't they? Hey Blake where's some personality.

Dude, you are boreinggggggggggggg!

I bet people have told you that you are fat and unfunny.

Princess, why do you keep wahwahwahing about me?

Avante
08-30-2012, 03:33 PM
I was in this thread before you, princess.

I bet people have told you that you are fat and unfunny.

Princess, why do you keep wahwahwahing about me?

Ever notice if you didn't talk to me we'd never talk at all, what's that tell you Mr. Ineedapersonality? Actually I hear..."steriods?" I'm actually very funny.

Stop humming my leg little fella, start taking that energy and post something all your very own like the adults here.

Mr.Kotter
08-30-2012, 03:39 PM
Punks

Wild Cobra
08-30-2012, 03:54 PM
Punks
Who was Bump sitting next to in your class, or did he usually skip you class?

Blake
08-30-2012, 04:00 PM
Ever notice if you didn't talk to me we'd never talk at all, what's that tell you Mr. Ineedapersonality? Actually I hear..."steriods?" I'm actually very funny.

I bet people tell you they are laughing with you.

Stop humming my leg little fella, start taking that energy and post something all your very own like the adults here.

Again, I was here first. Nobody is humping you or following you. Stop lying about such things, princess.

Blake
08-30-2012, 04:03 PM
Who was Bump sitting next to in your class, or did he usually skip you class?

The trolls are definitely funnier than you.

Wild Cobra
08-30-2012, 04:23 PM
The trolls are definitely funnier than you.
Ever watch the TV series Welcome Back Kotter?

Bump would be kicked out of Kotters class even.

Avante
08-30-2012, 04:24 PM
I bet people tell you they are laughing with you.

Again, I was here first. Nobody is humping you or following you. Stop lying about such things, princess.

Are you sayting you don't follow me around?

Wild Cobra
08-30-2012, 04:25 PM
7yQIipzCd_s

Blake
08-30-2012, 05:22 PM
Are you sayting you don't follow me around?

if you're asking, no I'm not, princess.

DMC
08-30-2012, 08:49 PM
asians can be alpha????
Bruce Lee says 'mmmmff" which is "hi" but from a coffin.

Latarian Milton
08-31-2012, 08:23 PM
Damn, you really are a faggot. Sorry, but I'm not going to participate in your homoerotic fantasies by sucking you off.

someone just jealous of guys enjoying their lives in college, which he himself never spent a damn day in. you may earn 6 to 8 figures a year and live a richass life, but you're still an under-educated dumbass w/o even finishing highschool (Kobe, KG etc...)