PDA

View Full Version : will SCOLA be pressured?

ICE3000
06-25-2005, 10:15 AM
To be as good as MANU resulting in him tryin to do more than is expected of him his first couple of seasons?

mattyc
06-25-2005, 11:06 AM
Us Spurs fans always seem to put pressure on new guys, but we've had heaps of years of expectation with Scola!

traianos
06-25-2005, 11:28 AM
Come on, I don`t know how much you watch European basket, i watch it a lot, and I think Luis is not for NBA style of basketball. It will be better think about Maceo Baston from Maccabi, he is good as hell =)

SequSpur
06-25-2005, 11:29 AM
No. He might get to much pressure from sitting in a courtside chair.

If Horry comes back, where would he fit in the rotation?

exstatic
06-25-2005, 11:31 AM
He won't have much pressure. Think of him being a younger, better Massenburg. That's likely who's minutes and roster spot he'll take.

Seru Giran
06-25-2005, 01:04 PM
Well if he's smart enough and do what Pop ask him to do will only help himself and his game. If he comes here trying to do too much or be more than he is (highly unlikely) he will fail.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-25-2005, 01:07 PM
Come on, I don`t know how much you watch European basket, i watch it a lot, and I think Luis is not for NBA style of basketball. It will be better think about Maceo Baston from Maccabi, he is good as hell =)
I'm really interested in finding out how exactly is Scolas style not for the NBA?? Plus, you do know he's coming now matter what right?

Sense
06-25-2005, 01:08 PM
If he's with the Spurs he shouldn't be pressured, he knows he's with a championship team, and if he's in the bench, there's nothing to be pressured about.