PDA

View Full Version : timvp

mavs>spurs
08-30-2012, 11:43 AM
yo afrobean i heard you ain't shit with the hands what's good wit it? lets meet up homeboy

lefty
08-30-2012, 12:56 PM
afrobean :lol

Gold Tooth Carl
08-30-2012, 01:06 PM
Where da transcripts at dawg

GLAAD Committee
08-30-2012, 01:10 PM
http://thesheaf.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Foreskin-Awareness.jpg

Koolaid_Man
08-30-2012, 01:24 PM
yo afrobean i heard you ain't shit with the hands what's good wit it? lets meet up homeboy

Tyson - what's with the constant gay sex requests..chill out man...you need to work on controlling that shit dawg...

you want gay sex in Dallas --> http://dallas.gaycities.com/ :lol

Gold Tooth Carl
08-30-2012, 01:26 PM
http://thesheaf.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Foreskin-Awareness.jpg

:lol:lol:lmao

Koolaid_Man
08-30-2012, 01:27 PM
You say you an Oak Cliff Thug - I beleive you dawg...

Oak Cliff among nation’s top emerging ‘gay ghettos’

http://www.pegasusnews.com/news/2006/dec/11/oak-cliff-among-nations-top-emerging-gay-ghettos/

BigTex342006
08-30-2012, 04:09 PM
...what in the world?? I'm in the wrong place....

Fergie The Florists
08-30-2012, 04:30 PM

Somebody please ban this butthurt pussy already.

ElNono
08-30-2012, 04:47 PM
last thing I will ever say to you on this entire forum as long as it exists

dude I hope you die a slow painful death after being fucked up the ass by prison homos with 12 foot dicks

You really are everything that has ever been wrong with the entire fucking world. You sell out a guy you hang out with in person just to impress people you’ve never met that you play Madden with.

Well I hope your status in the Madden crew is tight. Hope all the blue-named Mavs fans you play Madden with, with your precious colts see you as a down ass white boy for giving them our real names, and all that info they kept trolling us with back in april.

Cuz it’s really probably that they learned all that private shit from some other poster on this site, right?

You are a fucking walking zombie, because regardless of anything you ever do in this life, you’re always going to know that you sold out a great person just to impress XBOX Madden Mavericks fags.

That is what you did. You fucked over someone you had real people interactions with just to gain status on the fucking internet. You are a piece of shit and I hope the next person on spurstalk that turns up dead is you.

And what’s REALLY REALLY FUNNY is that you might have seen our pictures and act all tough guy but you actually know jack shit about us. Nothing other than our names. I told mike from day 1 he was stupid to hang out with you especially after he told me what a fucking walking acoustic guitar playing junkie you were.

But after this, after your shallow actions possibly leading to this bull shit…you best believe you will have the ability to shove a shank up my gooch. Because I never roll alone and you truly do not know any of us.
I cannot recognize you but if anyone I am with in Austin ever sees your ass we will follow you home and we will fucking destroy you.

Have fun playing Madden with that choker Peyton and always remember you sold out a real life friend for internet mavs props.

Fuck you and I hope you burn in hell.

DAF86
08-30-2012, 04:54 PM
^ First time I read that thing. :lol

lefty
08-30-2012, 05:02 PM
Did MS fuck Nono's wife?

(no offense Nono)

Or did I miss something ?

ElNono
08-30-2012, 05:05 PM
Or did I miss something ?

I thought you were around during the JT, CBF beef... :lol

lefty
08-30-2012, 05:08 PM
I thought you were around during the JT, CBF beef... :lol

No

I missed it :depressed

ElNono
No

I missed it :depressed

http://i55.tinypic.com/2afn2nr.jpg

Gold Tooth Carl
last thing I will ever say to you on this entire forum as long as it exists

dude I hope you die a slow painful death after being fucked up the ass by prison homos with 12 foot dicks

You really are everything that has ever been wrong with the entire fucking world. You sell out a guy you hang out with in person just to impress people you’ve never met that you play Madden with.

Well I hope your status in the Madden crew is tight. Hope all the blue-named Mavs fans you play Madden with, with your precious colts see you as a down ass white boy for giving them our real names, and all that info they kept trolling us with back in april.

Cuz it’s really probably that they learned all that private shit from some other poster on this site, right?

You are a fucking walking zombie, because regardless of anything you ever do in this life, you’re always going to know that you sold out a great person just to impress XBOX Madden Mavericks fags.

That is what you did. You fucked over someone you had real people interactions with just to gain status on the fucking internet. You are a piece of shit and I hope the next person on spurstalk that turns up dead is you.

And what’s REALLY REALLY FUNNY is that you might have seen our pictures and act all tough guy but you actually know jack shit about us. Nothing other than our names. I told mike from day 1 he was stupid to hang out with you especially after he told me what a fucking walking acoustic guitar playing junkie you were.

But after this, after your shallow actions possibly leading to this bull shit…you best believe you will have the ability to shove a shank up my gooch. Because I never roll alone and you truly do not know any of us.
I cannot recognize you but if anyone I am with in Austin ever sees your ass we will follow you home and we will fucking destroy you.

Have fun playing Madden with that choker Peyton and always remember you sold out a real life friend for internet mavs props.

Fuck you and I hope you burn in hell.

Is this from m>s? Det n!gga got lil dik syndrome.

lefty
Nice

LkrFan
08-30-2012, 08:51 PM
Cant_Be_Faded really wrote that shit? :lol

Canibspur
08-30-2012, 09:19 PM
http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00ZvgEnYTKnekM/The-Colourful-Rainbow-Thread.jpg

Reck
08-30-2012, 09:24 PM
Not even PMs are safe around here. :lol

What a lovely place.

Stalin
08-30-2012, 10:47 PM
Not even PMs are safe around here. :lol

What a lovely place.

:lol love the avatar brah

Venti Quattro
08-30-2012, 11:17 PM
:lmao logging on to mIRC

Reck
08-30-2012, 11:30 PM
:lol love the avatar brah

Thanks scrah, thought it was pretty funny myself. Specially if you know the why. lol

thispego
08-30-2012, 11:39 PM
gay

mavs>spurs
08-30-2012, 11:47 PM
what's up sissy? still avoiding eye contact with bump at the lubbock gym tryin to hit that 1 45 plate on each side rofl rofl

thispego
08-31-2012, 08:11 AM
what's up sissy? still avoiding eye contact with bump at the lubbock gym tryin to hit that 1 45 plate on each side rofl rofl

Does he ever see me at the gym? He too typical looking, still don't know if I'd recognize him unless he acknowledged me. Bump's cool, I'd say what up if I saw him tbh

BlackSwordsMan
08-31-2012, 08:56 AM
Does he ever see me at the gym? He too typical looking, still don't know if I'd recognize him unless he acknowledged me. Bump's cool, I'd say what up if I saw him tbh

I'm going to let loose a west nile mosquito in your gym in hopes it takes you out.

thispego
08-31-2012, 09:29 AM
damn bro why?

DMC
08-31-2012, 04:56 PM
Then he would probably issue you a beat down.

Stalin
08-31-2012, 07:31 PM

45 on each side, what a sissy :lol

timvp
09-01-2012, 01:25 AM
Hi.

Brazil
09-01-2012, 11:14 AM
Lol

thispego
09-01-2012, 02:26 PM
Then he would probably issue you a beat down.

:rolleyes

thispego
09-01-2012, 02:29 PM
45 on each side, what a sissy :lol

Why would one need to lift more? am I training for something? :lol

J.T.
09-01-2012, 03:39 PM
Cant_Be_Faded really wrote that shit? :lol

Yeah, but the pic redzero photoshopped with his crying face as the avatar and big bold text saying "U ARE THIS MAD" at the top was much better than that screenshot.

mavs>spurs
09-01-2012, 04:19 PM
Hi.

Hi, who randomly unbanned me from the spurs forum like the day after your butthurt anyway? Not that I go in there other than to occasionally sneak in, stir up a little shit and try to sneak out the back door undetected anyway as I find it disgusting how bad the takes are up there and how they have to fawn over your very average ones in comparison. You realize you were being an idiot (lol getting mad over tator tots and dp) or is someone going around undermining you brah? Maybe you ain't the man of the house afterall, I think some other male poster who enjoys my posting talents must have gotten access to the control panel via the laptop in your bedroom imo.

thispego
09-01-2012, 09:27 PM
lol posting talents :lol

lakerhaterade
09-01-2012, 09:35 PM
lol posting talents :lol

lol raising a bastard child while having a permanent career job at Taco Bell

lefty
09-01-2012, 09:40 PM
lol no job and no GF

lakerhaterade
09-01-2012, 09:42 PM
lol no job and no GF

lofl wrong on both counts

lefty
09-01-2012, 09:49 PM
lofl wrong on both counts
I'm sorry :cry

thispego
09-01-2012, 10:29 PM

Wrong on both accounts, lol, pussy :lol lefty dominates you

mavs>spurs
09-01-2012, 10:30 PM
male psychologist :lmao

thispego
09-01-2012, 10:43 PM
Is that like the same as scoffing a male nurse? :lol

male commercial real estate agent :lmao

mavs>spurs
09-01-2012, 11:23 PM
lmao psychology is like the MRS degree for chicks who go to school just to find a husband with a real major

:lol making fun of guys making a healthy six figure salary while you're stuck counseling teenagers about their "problems" :cry

ginobili's bald spot
09-02-2012, 03:28 PM
Why would one need to lift more? am I training for something? :lol

:lol How does it feel knowing that 90% of adult males could completely man handle your scrawny weak ass? Must be pretty emasculating tbh. You may want to consider starting to carry one of those little pink bottles of mace and maybe a whistle like some females do, just in case you get raped.

mavs>spurs
09-02-2012, 03:37 PM
:lmao

09-02-2012, 03:47 PM
:lol How does it feel knowing that 90% of adult males could completely man handle your scrawny weak ass? Must be pretty emasculating tbh. You may want to consider starting to carry one of those little pink bottles of mace and maybe a whistle like some females do, just in case you get raped.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e275/SO-FREZH-SO-FLY/Shaq.gif

Lincoln
09-02-2012, 03:52 PM
GBS with the fuckin goods :lmao

Crofl thispego can't even bench a plate on each side?

Lincoln
09-02-2012, 03:53 PM
How much do u squat and dl bro

Stalin
09-02-2012, 04:44 PM

:lol

dirk4mvp
09-02-2012, 07:06 PM

http://gifsoup.com/view3/1176379/dirk-kills-bug-o.gif

FkLA
09-04-2012, 10:08 AM
Damn, bruh, why you punishing me? I'll give you a week ban, take off the flag, and bold if you stop posting asian shemales. Deal?

Yes. I want the Mexican flag back and its a deal. :toast

Brazil
09-04-2012, 11:21 AM
pathetic FkLA

benefactor
09-04-2012, 11:52 AM
:cry

FkLA
09-04-2012, 12:30 PM
pathetic FkLA

How so? timvpimp offered me that on his own tbh.

:cry

:lmao male nurse

koriwhat
09-04-2012, 01:11 PM
:lol making fun of guys making a healthy six figure salary while you're stuck counseling teenagers about their "problems" :cry

reality is... 90%+ of real estate agents are female and most don't make 6 figures, i doubt you do too. just sayin'!

Brazil
09-04-2012, 01:30 PM
How so? timvpimp offered me that on his own tbh.

cauz he needed to get rid of your disgusting pathetic shemales posts

FkLA
09-04-2012, 01:56 PM
Actually, he couldve gotten rid of the post or me without offering that.

DeadlyDynasty
09-04-2012, 01:58 PM
sup FkLA

FkLA
09-04-2012, 02:21 PM
sup nigga

thispego
09-04-2012, 02:59 PM
What's up dudes? Just wanted to check in and make sure macs and lakers fans are still blowing each other. Looks like it :tu

benefactor
09-04-2012, 04:25 PM
:lol shemales

...and he offered it because you had a meltdown after getting branded on the ass by ElNono.

:cryplease give me my mexican flag back:cry

FkLA
09-04-2012, 06:26 PM

benefactor
09-04-2012, 06:54 PM
:lol laughing by yourself

mavs>spurs
09-04-2012, 07:20 PM
reality is... 90%+ of real estate agents are female and most don't make 6 figures, i doubt you do too. just sayin'!

dude you're talking about like residential real estate agents. thisfaggo was scoffing me for interviewing for a job as a commercial real estate consultant..those guys make BIG money. commercial is a different ballgame from residential...and consulting in any field makes big money period.

Basically, he was being an idiot and it didn't really need your uninformed input.

thispego
09-05-2012, 08:33 AM
I don't think you handle tha game. You ain't no big shot, you're a small fry. Commercial real estate will eat you alive. :lol

Lincoln
09-05-2012, 09:13 AM
It's all about aspirations and aiming high. Something you never did when you settled for taco bell you pathetic piece of shit

Latarian Milton
09-05-2012, 10:01 AM
commercial real estate business sounds lucrative as it gets tbh, however if i had a perfect GPA i'd rather apply for studentship & scholarship in postgraduate school instead of them jobs, even though they might seem to be profitable

Calispursfan11
09-05-2012, 10:05 AM
commercial real estate business sounds lucrative as it gets tbh, however if i had a perfect GPA i'd rather apply for studentship & scholarship in postgraduate school instead of them jobs, even though they might seem to be profitable

Latarian, is grandma setting you straight finally tbh?

Calispursfan11
09-05-2012, 10:09 AM

The male nurse harping (by FKla) and shemale appreciation accusations (by benefactor) schticks are tired tbh. I call a truce bt you two once and for all. If you do not abide by this truce, you are more immature than I thought. Just ignore each other tbh...

thispego
09-06-2012, 10:07 AM
It's all about aspirations and aiming high. Something you never did when you settled for taco bell you pathetic piece of shit

i'll hit you up with a response when I get back from my 3rd week-long vacation this year. Had a lot of 4 day weekend excursions but this is the last week-long one of the summer. my fiancee's dad's plane is getting fueled now and we'll take off in about 30 mins so I'll hit you up next week brah :toast

TE
09-06-2012, 11:14 AM
lol thispego freeloading on the to-be-wifey's father

thispego
09-06-2012, 11:21 AM
free loading? I'm family brah.

redzero
09-06-2012, 11:28 AM
free loading? I'm family brah.

http://shootingthescript.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/no-country-for-old-men-coin-toss.jpg

So you married into it?

TimDunkem
09-06-2012, 11:31 AM
http://shootingthescript.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/no-country-for-old-men-coin-toss.jpg

So you married into it?

Lincoln
09-06-2012, 02:33 PM
:lol bragging about going on vacations

Still doesn't change the fact that you settled for 10$ an hour while trying to support a bastard son that will never be able to enjoy a happy childhood because of a shit father.

:lol can't even bench a plate

Leetonidas
09-06-2012, 03:55 PM

Still doesn't change the fact that you settled for 10$ an hour while trying to support a bastard son that will never be able to enjoy a happy childhood because of a shit father.

:lol:lol

monosylab1k
09-06-2012, 04:07 PM
i'll hit you up with a response when I get back from my 3rd week-long vacation this year.

Having your hours cut because the regional manager decided Pepe makes better refried beans than you isn't really considered "vacation".

DMC
09-06-2012, 05:25 PM
i'll hit you up with a response when I get back from my 3rd week-long vacation this year. Had a lot of 4 day weekend excursions but this is the last week-long one of the summer. my fiancee's dad's plane is getting fueled now and we'll take off in about 30 mins so I'll hit you up next week brah :toast
:lol bragging about getting on a plane
:lol no internet in Chihuahua
:lol bragging about getting a vacation from Taco Bell

Stalin
09-06-2012, 06:48 PM

what a weakling :lol

Samuel Eto'o
09-06-2012, 06:55 PM
Im shocked FkLa doesn't like male nurses. Seems like they would be right up his alley.

Woo Bum-kon
09-06-2012, 07:01 PM

Maybe thispego can make up being a horrible father by buying his kid more toys with his father-in-law's money.

benefactor
09-06-2012, 07:16 PM
Im shocked FkLa doesn't like male nurses. Seems like they would be right up his alley.

It's per par for him anyway. No one should be surprised that he can't stop talking about things that allow him to put males in a female role in his mind. I'm pretty sure that he has some fantasy going on where he's a patient and I walk into his room with makeup on and a huge pair of tits and I roll him over and start plowing him in the ass.
:toast

Latarian Milton
09-06-2012, 07:29 PM

didn't know thisfaggo was a shitty person in real life tbh, dude seems intellectual and clearly deserves a better life, and i still remember his pwning jobs on that pseudo-be@ner redlakers (bitchmade yellow fag who pretends to be mexican and wants to join the airforce :lol) which can be thought of as all-time classics tbh

FkLA
09-06-2012, 09:24 PM
:lol male nurse acting like a tough guy

Edward
09-06-2012, 09:26 PM
^:lmao your sig

:lol Larry Coker
:lol wearing Butch Davis' ring

FkLA
09-06-2012, 09:28 PM
http://images.dawgsports.com/images/admin/Larry_Coker_with_crystal_football.jpg

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-06-2012, 09:58 PM
:tu

http://images.dawgsports.com/images/admin/Larry_Coker_with_crystal_football.jpg

9ujKxpAvLKg

ohmwrecker
09-06-2012, 10:14 PM
It's per par for him anyway. No one should be surprised that he can't stop talking about things that allow him to put males in a female role in his mind. I'm pretty sure that he has some fantasy going on where he's a patient and I walk into his room with makeup on and a huge pair of tits and I roll him over and start plowing him in the ass.

Weird.

benefactor
09-06-2012, 10:31 PM
Weird.
No shit.

FkLA
09-06-2012, 10:57 PM
Thats disgusting, man. Its weird that that idea would cross your mind.

benefactor
09-06-2012, 11:03 PM
Not a reach for a tits with dick lover like you.

FkLA
09-06-2012, 11:12 PM
I dont like shemales but if you want to hang onto it and give me shit about it thats fine. Going into me having fantasies about you is just weird though. Just reeks of how desperate you are to defend the fact that nursing is indeed a feminine profession.

Samuel Eto'o
09-07-2012, 12:32 AM
:toast

yeah, I figured the connection had already been made. Haven't been paying attention much lately.

ohmwrecker
09-07-2012, 08:53 AM
No shit.