PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors

Kori Ellis
08-30-2012, 09:21 PM
Today, we got a notice in the mail that are our neighbors had reported us on Sunday for watering our lawn during non-designated times. :lol

1. Who reports their neighbors?
2. We have an aerobic system, so the drought restrictions don't apply to us.
3. Seriously... who reports their neighbors?! :wtf

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-30-2012, 09:27 PM
Do you have any old people in your neighborhood? From my experience, old people are lazy sacks of wrinkly shit who are bored all day so they find reasons to complain about their neighbors.

Gold Tooth Carl
08-30-2012, 09:28 PM
It was probably Alex Jones tbh.

DPG21920
08-30-2012, 09:29 PM
People suck tbh...nothing much more to be said.

TE
08-30-2012, 09:33 PM
with regards to residential scenarios, this is probably the most sissy bitch move i've heard of, even more than the occasional bitch/whine about loud music

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-30-2012, 09:34 PM
It was probably Alex Jones tbh.
:lmao

Reck
08-30-2012, 09:40 PM
Do you have any old people in your neighborhood? From my experience, old people are lazy sacks of wrinkly shit who are bored all day so they find reasons to complain about their neighbors.

Or just jealous fucks.

The sad thing is that they actually took whomever did the complaining seriously.

I mean, what's next? You cant come around the neighborhood past 12AM? Pathetic people man..

Proxy
08-30-2012, 09:43 PM
Neighbors called the cops on me because my dog was barking

jack sommerset
08-30-2012, 09:52 PM
My wife and I have a 3rd car in case of emergency and the registration is out. 3 months. We keep it in our drive way in the back. The city of plano came back and left a ticket that warned us they could take it in 15 days if we didn't move it or register it. Lol. God bless

mavs>spurs
08-30-2012, 10:23 PM
probably a liberal on board with Obama's whole "green movement"...i know you'll make the right choice in november kori :lol

ploto
08-30-2012, 10:32 PM
Probably a nosy, rich old lady neighbor.

The Reckoning
08-30-2012, 11:02 PM
probably pissed you dont invite them to GTGs

clambake
08-30-2012, 11:19 PM
My wife and I have a 3rd car in case of emergency and the registration is out. 3 months. We keep it in our drive way in the back. The city of plano came back and left a ticket that warned us they could take it in 15 days if we didn't move it or register it. Lol. God bless

i knew it.

mavs>spurs
08-30-2012, 11:20 PM
wait you have to register cars that aren't even being driven? like..what if it was just an old rebuilding project out back?

Wild Cobra Kai
08-30-2012, 11:21 PM

If it was after 11, I wouldn't have called the cops, I'd have shot your windows out. Take your fucking dog in at night, bitch.

hehateme
08-31-2012, 12:04 AM
We have what I like to call HOA "grass nazis" in our neighborhood who drive around looking for houses to send notices to for not cutting your grass once a week.

Kori Ellis
08-31-2012, 12:26 AM
What's funny is we have this - http://www.vdwws.com/aerobicsystemwithsprayirrigation.html

So it uses our own water to water the yard.... so there's no restrictions on us.

But the notice said something like "A resident reported you, but please remember this is not your designated day/time for watering. If the police /water company catch you, then you will be fined, blahblah...

Koolaid_Man
08-31-2012, 01:32 AM
What's funny is we have this - http://www.vdwws.com/aerobicsystemwithsprayirrigation.html

So it uses our own water to water the yard.... so there's no restrictions on us.

But the notice said something like "A resident reported you, but please remember this is not your designated day/time for watering. If the police /water company catch you, then you will be fined, blahblah...

good for your neighbor..I'd report you too...any and every little thing you did..I might just call the cops straight away on you...

Now remember to vote Obama this year...it's your best chance of survival. :toast

Wild Cobra
08-31-2012, 03:48 AM
Today, we got a notice in the mail that are our neighbors had reported us on Sunday for watering our lawn during non-designated times. :lol

1. Who reports their neighbors?
2. We have an aerobic system, so the drought restrictions don't apply to us.
3. Seriously... who reports their neighbors?! :wtf
I can think of several assholes in these forums who would be the type.

I suggest you water on ever non designated day for now on.

Avante
08-31-2012, 04:37 AM
Have never had a shitty neighbor, just lucky I guess. It could be my size and crazed maniac look might play a part in that.

Wild Cobra
08-31-2012, 04:40 AM
Have never had a shitty neighbor, just lucky I guess. It could be my size and crazed maniac look might play a part in that.
I've had shitty neighbors and the only thing that keeps me from retaliation is not wanting to stoop to their level. That's why I say water on every day nobody else can. Just turn up the heat.

Avante
08-31-2012, 04:45 AM
I've had shitty neighbors and the only thing that keeps me from retaliation is not wanting to stoop to their level. That's why I say water on every day nobody else can. Just turn up the heat.

I wouldn't wanna live around renters. Far better being in a neigborhood of home owners. Not that I've had bad neigbors it's just a higher level of pride in things.

blkroadrunners
08-31-2012, 05:24 AM
My father reported to the city of neighbors not mowing their lawn, but the grass was about knees-length.

I've heard one other instance regarding water use, but it was about overwatering the lawn I believe.

resistanze
08-31-2012, 06:31 AM
My father reported to the city of neighbors not mowing their lawn, but the grass was about knees-length.

Our dogshit neighbors years ago didn't mow their lawn for like 3-4 months, to the point where it looked like a jungle. Ironically, it wasn't even my parents that reported them, someone else on the block did.

The city posted a sign saying if they didn't cut it in 48 hours, they'd send someone to do it for $500.

ploto
08-31-2012, 06:48 AM

Who left you the notice? HOA?

BacktoBasics
08-31-2012, 07:33 AM
Sounds like its time to push the outer limits of their self control. I'd set up 4 sprinklers all within an inch of each other. See how they like that.

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-31-2012, 08:27 AM
Next time you water plant a "Snitches Get Stitches" sign in the yard.

08-31-2012, 08:41 AM
probably a liberal on board with Obama's whole "green movement"...i know you'll make the right choice in november kori :lol

http://www.yourteamreallysucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/demarcus-ware.jpeg

http://prosportsextra.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/64.jpg

http://jcruz661.wikispaces.com/file/view/4quarters.jpeg/299152712/4quarters.jpeg

Wild Cobra
08-31-2012, 08:52 AM
Sounds like its time to push the outer limits of their self control. I'd set up 4 sprinklers all within an inch of each other. See how they like that.
LOL... Unusual.

This is the 2nd post you made this morning I agree with.

Push the shitheads sanity.

CavsSuperFan
08-31-2012, 09:09 AM
Today, we got a notice in the mail that are our neighbors had reported us on Sunday for watering our lawn during non-designated times...Who reports their neighbors?

Mother does this all the time…She rides around the neighborhood all the time looking for trouble…Recently she spotted a Mac Dump Truck parked in a driveway that is not even on our street…She reported it to the City & they cited the homeowner…Turns out the owner is a nice guy who was recovering from an injury & he could not afford to pay for storage until he got better…Mother just laughed….

Sprinklers on off watering days are her favorite though…Every morning at 5 AM she is out the door on her motorized scooter looking for offenders….

Cane
08-31-2012, 09:13 AM
Tell the HOA that you have an aerobic water system.

Then put a sign advertising the fact, maybe even troll the neighbors a little bit. Maybe even go door to door and hand them flyers so they can get their own. But then again that would be taking it far, and who knows which neighbors reported you. However never put a "vote for democrats" or any kind of political sign....just makes yourself an easy target for the crazies

Stop the neighbors before they turn into another Zimmerman :downspin:

Blake
08-31-2012, 09:40 AM

I had a friend get one of those notices too from SAWS.

I guess if the SAWS police don't catch you in the act of violating the watering code, they simply send you a notice warning you that you have a snitch in the hood.

step up to the mike
08-31-2012, 11:06 AM
Damn, what ever happened to civic duty!?!? I want my neighbors to report unlawful activity.

Koolaid_Man
08-31-2012, 11:20 AM

Why people feel the need to defend your every action is sickening. :lol
I bet in addition to your septic system you probably have a sprinkler system as well. It doesn't seem logical that you would use this system solely to water your lawn. My understanding is those septic system sprinklers only go off when the water level is high.
If you're watering your lawn only on this system then I would think your lawn aint all that green.

Give us the full story and stop the half truths.:lol

But again this is why you should vote democrat...only republican neighbors behave this way.

TimmehC
08-31-2012, 12:51 PM
wait you have to register cars that aren't even being driven? like..what if it was just an old rebuilding project out back?

Needs to be registered as a non-operated vehicle in most states. But that's still pretty fucked up that they would come on to somebody's property and leave that notice.

Blake
08-31-2012, 01:11 PM

Probably not completely accurate as to what the notice said.

blkroadrunners
08-31-2012, 01:26 PM
Our dogshit neighbors years ago didn't mow their lawn for like 3-4 months, to the point where it looked like a jungle. Ironically, it wasn't even my parents that reported them, someone else on the block did.

The city posted a sign saying if they didn't cut it in 48 hours, they'd send someone to do it for $500.

I just can't imagine people leaving their grass that long. Heck, I just get paranoid if I see couple of weeds or dandelions in my yard.

HeatChamps
08-31-2012, 01:37 PM
Tell your dog to stfu next time. I hate dogs that constantly bark.

Blake
08-31-2012, 01:48 PM
tell your dog to stfu next time. I hate dogs that constantly bark.

+100

jack sommerset
08-31-2012, 03:50 PM
Probably not completely accurate as to what the notice said.

That's pretty much it, brother. The city went through the entire block. One guy had a flat tire from the previous day and got a warning. Called it a junk car. I think it's a 2010 escalade. Lol. I saw one other sticker on a truck but not sure what it's for. Truck looks fine to me. I register the car today so I wouldn't have any troubles. When I called the city they said all vehicles must be registered that are in public view. I think that's what they said. They are coming through again next week to check out the scene.

I talk to the register folks. They had an opinion. It was "where does the line start" when it comes to the city warning people about things like cars in streets, loud music, grass to high, flat tires. Etc... I guess with a sticker on a car would be my bet.

I threw out warning or I would post it here for you. I'm pretty sure it meant they could tow my ride if I didnt handle in 15 days. I don't think I read it wrong. God bless

Blake
08-31-2012, 04:34 PM
I threw out warning or I would post it here for you. I'm pretty sure it meant they could tow my ride if I didnt handle in 15 days. I don't think I read it wrong. God bless

http://library.municode.com/mobile/document.aspx?_url=http%3a%2f%2flibrary.municode.c om%2fshowDocumentFrame.aspx%3fclientID%3d10327%26d ocID%3d0

Is it sitting in the alley/street or on your driveway?

If it's on your driveway, have you received a certified letter from the city yet?

jack sommerset
08-31-2012, 04:38 PM
http://library.municode.com/mobile/document.aspx?_url=http%3a%2f%2flibrary.municode.c om%2fshowDocumentFrame.aspx%3fclientID%3d10327%26d ocID%3d0

Link says sorry but no can do. God bless

DMC
08-31-2012, 04:39 PM
Mouse probably trolled you, probably made the letter and mailed it to you.

Blake
08-31-2012, 04:42 PM
Link says sorry but no can do. God bless

Guess it's a strictly mobile link.

Google plano municipal code.

at municode, type junked vehicle in search box.

if on private property, they can't tow until certified letter sent and receipt received.

jack sommerset
08-31-2012, 04:45 PM

Is it sitting in the alley/street or on your driveway?

If it's on your driveway, have you received a certified letter from the city yet?

The car is in my driveway and yes I did receive a certified letter. That's when I called and ask if I needed to do anything else. They said "nope" they would be around for an inspection next week so I said "god bless". They did take my name to pass along the gal who tagged my ride. Do you live in Plano? God bless

jack sommerset
08-31-2012, 04:47 PM
Guess it's a strictly mobile link.

Google plano municipal code.

at municode, type junked vehicle in search box.

if on private property, they can't tow until certified letter sent and receipt received.

I'm good. It's really no big deal to me. Like I said, we didn't drive the car so didn't think about registering it when it came up. Then of course didn't know they could do anything like that. Now we Know. God bless

Blake
08-31-2012, 04:56 PM
The car is in my driveway and yes I did receive a certified letter.

Yeah, you left that part out originally.

Do you live in Plano? God bless

Nope. SA.

Latarian Milton
08-31-2012, 06:47 PM
it kinda puzzles me how kori got pissed off by snitchers in real life when she gets well along with the mookie crew on spurstalk tbh

Kori Ellis
08-31-2012, 07:17 PM
The letter we got was from Bexar County Met/SAWS -- not the HOA. I just thought it was funny that someone would call. It's not like our water was running in the street for anyone to even notice. So someone must have really been looking for it.

And yes Kool -- I understand you are begging me to respond to you -- we only use the aerobic system to water the lawn. We don't use any other type of sprinklers.

Kori Ellis
08-31-2012, 07:20 PM
Keep in mind that we live in Hill Country Village, so I shouldn't be surprised. If we leave our car door open for a few minutes in the driveway, the police stop by to ask if everything is okay. :lol At least we know they are watching, I guess. :)

Koolaid_Man
08-31-2012, 08:39 PM
The letter we got was from Bexar County Met/SAWS -- not the HOA. I just thought it was funny that someone would call. It's not like our water was running in the street for anyone to even notice. So someone must have really been looking for it.

And yes Kool -- I understand you are begging me to respond to you -- we only use the aerobic system to water the lawn. We don't use any other type of sprinklers.

You're fucking ego is out of control....let's bring it back to earth...

now let me ask...how big does a womans tits have to be to hide food in them.. :hat and do you ever hide things in your bra...

Wild Cobra
08-31-2012, 09:20 PM
Tell your dog to stfu next time. I hate dogs that constantly bark.
Dogs are OK barking at some hours of the day, they are natural guards of their turf. What gets me is when people leave their dogs out in the early morning or late at night that bark.

Yes...

These people should be reported.

Wild Cobra
08-31-2012, 09:29 PM
You're fucking ego is out of control....let's bring it back to earth...

now let me ask...how big does a womans tits have to be to hide food in them.. :hat and do you ever hide things in your bra...
Kori, I would say people like this are begging to be banned.

Koolaid_Man
09-01-2012, 07:58 AM
Kori, I would say people like this are begging to be banned.

:lol you clearly have no idea..no clue as to the nature of me and Kori's relationship...

Kool banned yeah keep dreaming...

on second thought her husband is quite jealous of me...:lol

Wild Cobra
09-01-2012, 08:26 AM
Kori...

I feel sorry for you...

Koolaid_Man
09-01-2012, 09:30 AM
Kori...

I feel sorry for you...

white guilt trips won't help either :lol

byrontx
09-01-2012, 09:50 AM
I can't see you as being one of those people that think the rules are for everybody else. Perhaps, if you have some type of system that should exempt you from the rules, you should have a small sign explaining it. Otherwise we are all in it together, living off a limited resource, and the rules are there for fairness. When you disregard the rules it is you who have shown disregard for your neighbors and you have no casue for complaint when they call you on it.

ploto
09-01-2012, 11:28 AM
... if you have some type of system that should exempt you from the rules, you should have a small sign explaining it.

Seriously??

I am guessing that the HOA does not allow signs in yards.

DontStopBelieving
09-01-2012, 12:11 PM
I can't see you as being one of those people that think the rules are for everybody else. Perhaps, if you have some type of system that should exempt you from the rules, you should have a small sign explaining it. Otherwise we are all in it together, living off a limited resource, and the rules are there for fairness. When you disregard the rules it is you who have shown disregard for your neighbors and you have no casue for complaint when they call you on it.

:cry :cry

hehateme
09-01-2012, 01:06 PM
Seriously??

I am guessing that the HOA does not allow signs in yards.

This. Our HOA doesn't even allow small signs (i.e., ADT, etc) in our yard or garden area.

ploto
09-01-2012, 04:20 PM
This. Our HOA doesn't even allow small signs (i.e., ADT, etc) in our yard or garden area.

Where I used to live, it took a small uprising to get the restrictions changed to allow for security monitoring signs. That became the one sign that was allowed.

Latarian Milton
09-01-2012, 05:40 PM
Kori...

I feel sorry for you...

at least she got a college degree or maybe even more than that, and isn't married to a be@ner :lol