PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Wilkerson

Wild Cobra Kai
08-30-2012, 09:46 PM
signed with the Spurs.

link to mysa (http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2012/08/30/wilkerson-reportedly-headed-to-spurs-camp/?plckItemsPerPage=10&plckSort=TimeStampDescending&plckFindCommentKey=CommentKey:126cbe32-4f51-4700-a020-0d0ce75a7e1b)

DPG21920
08-30-2012, 09:49 PM
These are things we know...

Buddy Holly
08-30-2012, 09:51 PM
signed with the Spurs.

link to mysa (http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2012/08/30/wilkerson-reportedly-headed-to-spurs-camp/?plckItemsPerPage=10&plckSort=TimeStampDescending&plckFindCommentKey=CommentKey:126cbe32-4f51-4700-a020-0d0ce75a7e1b)

There's that sneaky reading comprehension problem people seem to have.

He was invited to training camp. He accepted the invitation. He hasn't been signed.

Wild Cobra Kai
08-30-2012, 10:01 PM
There's that sneaky reading comprehension problem people seem to have.

He was invited to training camp. He accepted the invitation. He hasn't been signed.

You have to sign, even if it's non-guaranteed, to come to camp. Those of us without contract comprehension problems understand that.

He turned down guaranteed money in Spain (ACB league). He must have some assurance that if he doesn't shit the bed, he'll make the team. They've had him on the SL team twice, so they know what they have.

Buddy Holly
08-30-2012, 11:23 PM
Signing on for training camp /= the Spurs signing him. He's training camp fodder. Every season there's 3-4 of those players.

DapDaGenius
01-04-2013, 10:30 AM
Will he get a chance, now that Jackson is injured?? I guess this might depend on how long Jackson is out...

LittleCriminal
01-04-2013, 11:21 AM
Will he get a chance, now that Jackson is injured?? I guess this might depend on how long Jackson is out...

Tyler should of had his chance a long time ago when Blair checked out.... mentally.
At this point I'm cool with the roster aside from Blair..
How he still has a spot on the squad is a mind bender.
Release him or Trade him for nuts... He's done.
Bring In Kyrylo Fesenko,Chris Anderson,Kenyon Martin..... ANy Big BODY!!

DapDaGenius
01-04-2013, 03:44 PM
Tyler should of had his chance a long time ago when Blair checked out.... mentally.
At this point I'm cool with the roster aside from Blair..
How he still has a spot on the squad is a mind bender.
Release him or Trade him for nuts... He's done.
Bring In Kyrylo Fesenko,Chris Anderson,Kenyon Martin..... ANy Big BODY!!

Those ppl would be better additions than Blair, but I'm more of hoping they get a young big to replace Blair. It'd be cheaper. People I'd like for to try to give ppl like Tyler Wilkerson, and Greg Smith(Trade with the Rockets), or even Kyle O'Quinn(Trade with the Magic) a chance...I'm tired of seeing no-knees Blair out there playing like garbage.