PDA

View Full Version : The pussification of men

Lincoln
09-01-2012, 11:01 AM
What's the cause for this tbh? Too many white knights and beta faggots these days who put too much into a girl who will eventually fuck them over. Girls are dime a dozen and replaceable.

Avante
09-01-2012, 11:09 AM
What's the cause for this tbh? Too many white knights and beta faggots these days who put too much into a girl who will eventually fuck them over. Girls are dime a dozen and replaceable.

But once you graduate high school you'll notice things are different.

Lincoln
09-01-2012, 11:11 AM
But once you graduate high school you'll notice things are different.

So it's okay for men to put all their time into one girl who will fuck them over? It's like settling for a whale, you can do so much better

Reck
09-01-2012, 12:00 PM
You have a negative view on almost everything.

The alpha female rule of men doesn't just apply to whites. I've seen whites, blacks and hispanics be whipped into sudmition by their woman. Particularly the hispanics tbh.

I think it starts with mom. The way they want to control you all your life has a negative effect on you in the long run.

Lincoln
09-01-2012, 12:12 PM
Tbh I was pretty beta in HS with the 2 chicks I dated. I was whipped as fuck back then but one of the girls was pretty cute (solid 7/8 out of 10) and she would always give the best BJs before practice after school crofl

Avante
09-01-2012, 12:13 PM
So it's okay for men to put all their time into one girl who will fuck them over? It's like settling for a whale, you can do so much better

From reading your takes it's very obvious you are way too young and dumb to try and figure out women. You are totally unprepared for that ordeal. I will give you this, not in a mood to teach class right now...

You can thank me later ok amigo?

The key that unlocks the door....LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...you shut the fuck up and let her talk and really listen, women totally get wet over a guy who listens to her.

Lincoln
09-01-2012, 12:14 PM
Girls growing up are taught that they're princesses and will get anything without doing shit. The fathers in the mean time treat them like princesses as well and groom them to have control over their male counterparts. It's a vicious cycle imo

Lincoln
09-01-2012, 12:15 PM
:lol Avante are you a so called white knight?

Avante
09-01-2012, 12:16 PM
Girls growing up are taught that they're princesses and will get anything without doing shit. The fathers in the mean time treat them like princesses as well and groom them to have control over their male counterparts. It's a vicious cycle imo

So totally wrong it's comical.

Dude, you don't know jack shit about women or football.

Avante
09-01-2012, 12:18 PM
:lol Avante are you a so called white knight?

I'm the guy who gave her everything your dumb ass didn't. That's why when you're drilling for oil you hear...YES YES OH GOD, AVANTE!!!!!!

I'm hear for ya sonny, just not right now.

Lincoln
09-01-2012, 12:20 PM
You paid for sex multiple times though :lol in your prime years... :lmao

Woo Bum-kon
09-01-2012, 12:20 PM
Avante is an expert on women. He has subscriptions to all the best women's magazines.

djohn2oo8
09-01-2012, 12:21 PM
From reading your takes it's very obvious you are way too young and dumb to try and figure out women. You are totally unprepared for that ordeal. I will give you this, not in a mood to teach class right now...

You can thank me later ok amigo?

The key that unlocks the door....LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...you shut the fuck up and let her talk and really listen, women totally get wet over a guy who listens to her.

Women get wet from a guy listening to her? :lol no dawg, that's called thr "friend zone" which you ain't ever gettin out of. Women get wet when a guy has his own place, job, money, car, and can dick em down good. I think most guys start off somewhat beta when they're young being inexperienced when it comes to scandalous women. Once you experience that, your mentality changes to not giving a fuck and to always keep options open or appear to. Women hate it when they think you have options or ignoring them.

Lincoln
09-01-2012, 12:22 PM
:lmao paying for sex multiple times
:lmao white knight cuckold

Lincoln
09-01-2012, 12:23 PM
Women get wet from a guy listening to her? :lol no dawg, that's called thr "friend zone" which you ain't ever gettin out of. Women get wet when a guy has his own place, job, money, car, and can dick em down good. I think most guys start off somewhat beta when they're young being inexperienced when it comes to scandalous women. Once you experience that, your mentality changes to not giving a fuck and to always keep options open or appear to. Women hate it when they think you have options or ignoring them.

Exactly, my nigga djohn tellin it like it is. Avante is a white knight forever stuck in the friend zone and has to pay for sex

Avante
09-01-2012, 12:30 PM
You paid for sex multiple times though :lol in your prime years... :lmao

At least get it right, ok?

EVERYONE...pays for it as a sailor in a foreign land, and 19-22 are not your prime years, that would be 25-35.

Trust me little one, unless you start respecting women and rise above...just a bunch of hoes....you stand no chance at all. You're way too immature.

Avante
09-01-2012, 12:34 PM

You have sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to learn slick.

djohn2oo8
At least get it right, ok?

EVERYONE...pays for it as a sailor in a foreign land, and 19-22 are not your prime years, that would be 25-35.

Trust me little one, unless you start respecting women and rise above...just a bunch of hoes....you stand no chance at all. You're way too immature.

Girls in our age group are immature as fuck. Why should we be serious right now?

Lincoln
Does your wife wear the pants in the relationship

BUMP
09-01-2012, 12:36 PM
My niggas Lincoln/djohn telling it how it is, dudley'in Avante into the cereal bowl etc

Too many men have no shame in themselves. I know that I'm smarter/funnier/and in better shape than like 95% of the girls that go to my school. I generally look down on most of them. No girl I've ever dated really separated themselves from any other nor did they change my life in anyway long term.

Like Lincoln said, they have some sort of entitlement complex and most guys fall for it. They all think they're irreplaceable but there's always someone right down the hall and around the corner that can step in and take their place when they screw up.

djohn2oo8
09-01-2012, 12:36 PM
You have sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to learn slick.

Naw Ive learned alot. Approach a woman as if she is a want but not a need.

Avante
09-01-2012, 12:37 PM
Exactly, my nigga djohn tellin it like it is. Avante is a white knight forever stuck in the friend zone and has to pay for sex

Are we talking about grown women or little girls here? And stop with this stupid...Avante had to pay for it...whichs tells me you are stupid. Don't you know anyone who was in the millitary?

Grow up little man until you do you stand no chance with ful grown women.

leemajors
09-01-2012, 12:38 PM
My niggas Lincoln/djohn telling it how it is, dudley'in Avante into the cereal bowl etc

Too many men have no shame in themselves. I know that I'm smarter/funnier/and in better shape than like 95% of the girls that go to my school. I generally look down on most of them. No girl I've ever dated really separated themselves from any other nor did they change my life in anyway long term.

Like Lincoln said, they have some sort of entitlement complex and most guys fall for it. They all think they're irreplaceable but there's always someone right down the hall and around the corner that can step in and take their place when they screw up.

:lmao

djohn2oo8
09-01-2012, 12:38 PM
Especially black girls. Ive never seen an entitlement complex as bad as theirs.

Lincoln
09-01-2012, 12:40 PM
Well said BUMP

Lincoln
09-01-2012, 12:41 PM
Avante if you were really alpha enough you'd be able to assert your will on the foreign bitches and have them getting wet.

But you took the easy way out :lmao

Avante
09-01-2012, 12:42 PM
Naw Ive learned alot. Approach a woman as if she is a want but not a need.

Nope! You approach her as if you really care about her opinion on things and would love to share some thoughts. The rest will take care of it's self.

Remember when you were a kid and first started fucking? It was..jab jab jab jabjabjabjabjabjab-squirt!...and you thought that was what she dug....hahahaha! Now you know (experience) that she wants to make love nice and slow, being an oil well is not what she wanted at all. Yep, it's all about her.

Avante
09-01-2012, 12:44 PM
Avante if you were really alpha enough you'd be able to assert your will on the foreign bitches and have them getting wet.

But you took the easy way out :lmao

Do you really think I was talking about rentals...dude:rolleyes

Avante
09-01-2012, 12:47 PM
Girls in our age group are immature as fuck. Why should we be serious right now?

My bad, if we are talking about kiddie sex, then forget everything I said. At that stage of the game it's just unemotional dog fucking. I was talking about something totally different.

Trainwreck2100
09-01-2012, 12:50 PM
Did avante admit to supporting human trafficking?

Avante
09-01-2012, 12:59 PM
Did avante admit to supporting human trafficking?

Let's talk about that...

A year or so after graduating from high school I'm sitting on a bar stoll drinking Singapore Slings with a cute little Chinese girl in Kowloon (right across the bay from Hong Kong). It's 1969, I knew nothing about that situation at that time. I actually knew very little being just 19. I did know this was a whole different world than central California. It was as if I was on a different planet.

Latarian Milton
09-01-2012, 05:57 PM
a dick and a brain is what differentiates man from woman tbh. they're inferior beings and if you try to understand how a woman thinks, you're putting yourself in an infinite fucking marathon.

Latarian Milton
09-01-2012, 06:06 PM
My bad, if we are talking about kiddie sex, then forget everything I said. At that stage of the game it's just unemotional dog fucking. I was talking about something totally different.

and have you ever got what's not just unemotional dog fucking when you have to pay for sex? women all have more or less bitch instincts in their bodies and they never get emotionally committed to the male counterparts. it's even easier to make a real friendship with your dog than with a dickless human tbh

DMC
09-01-2012, 06:19 PM
http://www.manstake.com/site/pussification-of-men-worldwide/

Our society has been swept over by a tidal wave of insecurity, distrust, and cowardice. This surge of negativity has eroded away our manliness, leaving only the mushy center of a being that could have developed into a real man.

This is the pussification of the entire male sex. The term pussification and the concept upon which it’s based were given to us by the greatest comedian of our time, the late George Carlin. However, it is no laughing matter.

When George brought up this growing problem, he first referred to the degradation of the badass biker crowd by weekend “motorcycle enthusiasts.” But this problem goes much farther than dentists wearing Harley Davidson T-Shirts in their off time.

And before you get all pissed off and launch into some tirade while still protected by the anonymity of the internet, let me first explain that this is not an individual attack on each male, but rather a society-wide problem we are facing. I’m in no way indicating that you are more pussified than I am. But then again, maybe you are. I don’t know. I do know that we cannot face the pussification of half the human race alone.

Be a Man – Combat Pussification

Our society has rendered the innate nature of men impotent by the false values it enforces, the laws it passes, and the sissy representatives we elect to government offices. Men no longer want to be the authoritative voice of reason and the shield for their families. Instead they worry they might miss the latest episode of American Idol and wonder if they should shave their balls.

Now I’m not one to condone violence, but there was a time when men stood up for what was right, and they didn’t back down because of the threat of some police officer on power trip hiding behind a badge. They also had the balls to discipline their children. Discipline doesn’t seem to exist anymore in adults or children.

Men! It’s time to grow a pair!

No one wants to engage in confrontation, because the other guy might just be packing a 9mm Glock. Our lives are so fucking cushy that we’re scared shitless to die. Men aren’t willing to sacrifice their lives like they once would, because they now value themselves as highly or higher than the good of society.

Don’t get me wrong, there are still plenty of acts of bravery out there. And I commend our military for the things they must endure. Alas, these are the facts of life as we know it. Perhaps some day we will evolve to the point where we value our own lives above violence, and there will be no need for manly men. But today, my friends, is not that day.

Fighting today is yet another example of rampant pussification. Men are both sissified and terrified by guns and smart bombs. What happened to the days of swords and spears when men faced each other eye to eye? Men spent years training to deal with other men who were out of line, instead of spending $600 on a handgun and a box of hollow point bullets. That training fostered respect and self-discipline. These traits are lost of most of today’s men.

Men have gone from face-to-face battle with sharp objects to shooting people from trenches they dug. But it only gets worse. Next they hide in giant steel garbage cans driving around firing cannons at other garbage cans. But that’s not craven enough, next they drop laser guided bombs onto people from a mile overhead in stealth aircraft.

But that’s still not sophisticated enough. Now we send in unmanned aerial vehicles to do our killing for us. As if nuclear weapons and ICBMs aren’t bad enough. I won’t even go there.

It all comes down to the ability to kill with just the slightest twitch of a finger. I contend that’s not a power men were meant to have, and it has led to further pussification. These weapons were invented in times of need when real men wanted to protect the things they loved, but the last few decades have spiraled out of control.

When it takes some muscle to inflict real violence, a man has to really believe in the cause. When a man has to get his fellow man’s blood on him he thinks twice before pulling the knife… unless he’s lunatic. Our society protects the lunatics and prosecutes a man who defends his home. Can you imagine being sued because someone was hurt breaking in to your house?

Without satisfying our natural male urges to protect we enact stupid fucking laws that insure the safety of stupid people who probably deserved to be killed in a tractor accident. I mean think about it… if you don’t want to risk smashing your skull on the pavement at 65mph, you’ll wear a helmet when you ride your motorcycle. Why the hell should society waste it’s time and resources protecting people from their own stupidity and self disregard when we have real problems to deal with?

And then we have today’s comforts. We are so coddled that we complain at the slightest variation in temperature. We slather ourselves in cream just to stand 10 minutes out in the sun (apparently real men need a real ozone layer). If you wander outside without shoes someone always tells you how dangerous it is within six minutes. Come on people!

I’ll be the first to admit that I do like having a hot shower and driving my sports car, but think for a minute about what it was like just over 100 years ago riding horses and reading by candlelight. Or you could go back a little further to the days of the outhouse where bathing was virtually non-existent except in natural bodies of water. Yuck. Real men were real dirty, but they didn’t complain about it. I think you can tolerate a summer day without air conditioning.

So why is this problem only going to get worse? Because it all starts with our children. The pussified male no longer disciplines his children, or he does so with the same passive-aggressive methods he uses on co-workers, neighbors, and that asshole who took his parking space at the grocery store.

Speaking of road-rage, I think that’s just one of many over-reactions and outlets for pent up anger that comes from living a pussified lifestyle where nothing ever gets resolved. Men today need something to hide behind when expressing their anger, and a car door works nicely.

Isn’t it time to man-up and confront the issues in your life? It’s time to get some resolution, discipline your children, and get what you want out of life. I’m not advocating violence in any way, but you need to stand up for what you believe. If you’re not going to follow through, then just relax and let it go entirely.

You don’t need to be a jackass either. You just need to be an assertive man who works hard for the future of his family, society, and the planet. The rest is only dust and ashes.

If you dispense with your passive-aggressive bullshit you will live a happier, richer life.

Reincarnate chivalry in spite of those liberated women who get offended if you hold a door open for them. Raise your children to know what’s right and don’t ever let them get away with anything less, no matter hard it is. Make your own decisions and put away the ridiculous stereotypes. Resolve to always say what you mean, mean what you say, and don’t be a stupid prick because you had a bad day at the office.

DMC
09-01-2012, 06:22 PM
So odd this topic was started. I was about to start the exact same topic for a different reason.

mavs>spurs
09-01-2012, 06:28 PM
The shit avante is preaching just doesn't work, I tried it once only because I had a massive crush on the chick since i was 17 and she was a 23 year old virgin so I thought she was "different." Needless to say, after a while things changed after being the best bf a girl could ask for for over a year, she got all entitled and changed. Shit hit the fan and I'll never go that route ever again, I mean I knew better but now there are no exceptions. Anyone saying you have to be an asshole or purposely hurt anyones feelings is putting on a false bravado front but you had better be alpha and not bend or break for anyone, be a man and take charge of that shit and if she doesn't like it well there's the door.

TE
09-01-2012, 06:29 PM
agree with bump. women tend to feel overly self-entitled if you let it get that far. fuck that shit. be an asshole tbh.

Latarian Milton
09-01-2012, 06:29 PM
female humans of child-bearing ages are the shittiest living things to get along with tbh. smart guys just penetrate them in the bottoms of their bodies treating them like urinals. they might act like neat freaks the majority of time but at the end of day you'll realize they have maybe the world's dirtiest things under their panties. they can lick your dick and drink the white liquid discharged from it like it's milk, but you'll realize you are just one of the many toys she has played with.

it's beyond the common ethological logic to understand how/why they all behave like that, you can call me a misogynist but you are fooling yourself if you say you woman never acted like a BITCH tbh

TE
09-01-2012, 06:33 PM
female humans of child-bearing ages are the shittiest living things to get along with tbh. smart guys just penetrate them in the bottoms of their bodies treating them like urinals. they might act like neat freaks the majority of time but at the end of day you'll realize they have maybe the world's dirtiest things under their panties. they can lick your dick and drink the white liquid discharged from it like it's milk, but you'll realize you are just one of the many toys she has played with.

it's beyond the common ethological logic to understand how/why they all behave like that, you can call me a misogynist but you are fooling yourself if you say you woman never acted like a BITCH tbh

:rollin

Latarian Milton
09-01-2012, 06:34 PM
The shit avante is preaching just doesn't work, I tried it once only because I had a massive crush on the chick since i was 17 and she was a 23 year old virgin so I thought she was "different." Needless to say, after a while things changed after being the best bf a girl could ask for for over a year, she got all entitled and changed. Shit hit the fan and I'll never go that route ever again, I mean I knew better but now there are no exceptions. Anyone saying you have to be an asshole or purposely hurt anyones feelings is putting on a false bravado front but you had better be alpha and not bend or break for anyone, be a man and take charge of that shit and if she doesn't like it well there's the door.

23yr old female virgins are truly rare resources in this country, finding a dinosaur fossil would be much easier than finding a 23yr old female who has an intact hymen tbh. most of them would've lost it before their first menstrual flows tbh

mavs>spurs
09-01-2012, 06:35 PM

HOLY SHIT :lmao :rollin :wow :lmao :lobt2:

mavs>spurs
09-01-2012, 06:36 PM
23yr old female virgins are truly rare resources in this country, finding a dinosaur fossil would be much easier than finding a 23yr old female who has an intact hymen tbh.

it ain't intact anymore brah, got blood all over muh cawk :cry

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-01-2012, 06:38 PM

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e275/SO-FREZH-SO-FLY/Shaq.gif

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/364741/robinlopez.gif

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f187/ekspo1/LAKER.gif

DMC
09-01-2012, 06:39 PM
Historically, when it comes to women, men have always been weak. That's the nature of nature itself and it's not the problem. The problem is that men are becoming more feminine than women. Just look at today's TV programming; it's all about faggots and women, and if there's a man in the picture he's quiet and only shows up now and then to pay the bills. Men are no longer in charge of their homes, and mostly because they cave to the societal pressures to conform.

mavs>spurs
09-01-2012, 06:43 PM
mostly because they cave to the societal pressures to conform.

yup, it's a war against men by the left. everything has got to be so politically correct these days, and i think balls are now considered politically incorrect :lol

DMC
09-01-2012, 06:49 PM
yup, it's a war against men by the left. everything has got to be so politically correct these days, and i think balls are now considered politically incorrect :lol
But it's just so fun being one of the girls and not having any skills or hobbies other than sitting at a martini bar sharing life lessons with your wife and her female friends, watching Sex in the City and crying on the anniversary of Diana's death.

TE
09-01-2012, 06:50 PM
Historically, when it comes to women, men have always been weak. That's the nature of nature itself and it's not the problem. The problem is that men are becoming more feminine than women. Just look at today's TV programming; it's all about faggots and women, and if there's a man in the picture he's quiet and only shows up now and then to pay the bills. Men are no longer in charge of their homes, and mostly because they cave to the societal pressures to conform.

solid post

AussieFanKurt
09-01-2012, 06:52 PM
While all this is a slight overexaggeration I somewhat agree

A guy I know met a girl who in his words is different and cool but refuses to have sex with him. She keeps saying I don't want to be fucked over, lets wait a bit. They sleep in same bed but do nothing, this guy is 18 and because she's cool/different he's fine to cop the short end of the stick. Soft effort

BRHornet45
09-01-2012, 07:26 PM
son so just be smart and don't ever get married. you don't need a piece of paper to tell you that you love someone. marriage nowadays is a joke with the divorce rate growing rapidly around 50% and at this point is nothing more than a legal contract with multiple loopholes that basically allows legal theft of your belongings and finances if you break the contract. there is a reason why the overwhelming majority of females push for marriage and why most men are hesitant to sign that contract ... because females have everything to gain and absolutely nothing to lose with marriage. men on the other hand have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

redzero
09-01-2012, 07:31 PM
BR dropping knowledge.

ginobili's bald spot
09-01-2012, 07:48 PM
This is a great thread. Truth bombs are being dropped left and right. I'm proud of you guys.

P.S. Avante is a flaming faggot

Latarian Milton
09-01-2012, 08:16 PM
son so just be smart and don't ever get married. you don't need a piece of paper to tell you that you love someone. marriage nowadays is a joke with the divorce rate growing rapidly around 50% and at this point is nothing more than a legal contract with multiple loopholes that basically allows legal theft of your belongings and finances if you break the contract. there is a reason why the overwhelming majority of females push for marriage and why most men are hesitant to sign that contract ... because females have everything to gain and absolutely nothing to lose with marriage. men on the other hand have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

totally agree, marriages are so biased against men that every smart guy would NEVER ever consider signing this shit, you see some smart guys also get married but they do it mostly as a method of avoiding taxes rather than that they like marriage itself tbh. humans who have no dicks are the most repugnant stuffs you can get in your everyday life

a dog, a woman and a walnut tree, the harder you beat em the better they be

lefty
09-01-2012, 09:42 PM

:hat

lefty
09-01-2012, 09:46 PM

:lmao wow

DMC
09-01-2012, 10:15 PM

Marriage as an institution might be a joke but marriage to the couple isn't. You don't base your relationship on the state of marriage as an institution.

If you find someone you can get along with and who can get along with you, and if you aren't looking to upgrade every few weeks/years and neither is she, and if you don't have reprehensible ways and her baggage isn't too much to bear, and if she makes living with her better than living without her, marriage can be good.

Clipper Nation
09-01-2012, 10:48 PM
:lol Avante
:lol Had to pay gross third-world hookers to have sex with him, but still feels qualified to give relationship advice

BRHornet45
09-01-2012, 10:54 PM
Marriage as an institution might be a joke but marriage to the couple isn't. You don't base your relationship on the state of marriage as an institution.

son maybe in the old days it meant more whenever women couldn't provide for themselves and what not, but nowadays the divorce rate is around 50%.

If you find someone you can get along with and who can get along with you, and if you aren't looking to upgrade every few weeks/years and neither is she, and if you don't have reprehensible ways and her baggage isn't too much to bear, and if she makes living with her better than living without her, marriage can be good.

well Christ almighty son you just made my case and point about as clear as it can be. the bottom line is that nowadays marriage is like you rolling the dice on a craps table with everything to your name on the line, while your woman rolls those same dice right behind you with nothing on the line and all of your stuff to gain.

fevertrees
09-01-2012, 10:55 PM
Perfect example of this bullshit going on in the world:

A close male friend of mine (who has been in and out of relationships destined to fail) is now doing the same crap again. He is "in love" with a woman who is TWICE divorced and has two kids. 3 months in the relationship he literally already wiping the kid's ass/changing diapers and picking them up from daycare. Add to the fact that he is MIA(always stuck up her ass) and when he is around, he runs to bed with her by 11. He is a good looking dude, makes great money, and has his own house. He is now staying with her and the kids at her parents 24/7. Absolutely shameful and pathetic IMHO for men to act this way in the world.

Avante
09-01-2012, 11:23 PM
:lol Avante
:lol Had to pay gross third-world hookers to have sex with him, but still feels qualified to give relationship advice

I'll go really really slow do our best.

There are ports that the military visit. You will find tons of bars, hotels and hookers, thousands of hookers. You walk into a bar they are like flies, here they come. Their job is to hussle drinks out of you. Which you are more than willing to be hussled out of. Then after you've spent a lot of $$$$$$$$....

her..you want fucky sucky babysan?

Now you would probably go.."oh no not me"...but a normal man will..."sure!"

It has nothing to do with me, that's how it's done with everyone. And if you think those girls were gross you're dumber than I thought. Some would gorgeous.

Dude, everything you post screams of....DUH!!!!!!!

Avante
09-01-2012, 11:24 PM

Bravo~~~~~~

Agloco
09-01-2012, 11:43 PM
I've come to realize that there aren't many things that provide more laughs than kids in thier late teens and early twenties..... Especially as they speak of the opposite sex. :lol

Avante
09-01-2012, 11:52 PM
I've come to realize that there aren't many things that provide more laughs than kids in thier late teens and early twenties..... Especially as they speak of the opposite sex. :lol

I agree 100&. They honestly do not get it anymore than any of us did at that age. They will learn however but it does take time.

mavs>spurs
09-01-2012, 11:53 PM
^no, your generation putting women on a pedestal is how the game got fucked up in the first place. never again :lol

Avante
09-02-2012, 12:09 AM
^no, your generation putting women on a pedestal is how the game got fucked up in the first place. never again :lol

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to learn.

Hint.....if she ain't happy, trust me little fella you won't be either. No run along sonny.

mavs>spurs
09-02-2012, 12:20 AM
^thinking like that, you've just conceded victory. there are plenty of men who are dominant in their relationship and don't have to put up with that type of crap. that's the way men were supposed to be and always have been for thousands of years until relatively recently.

lakerhaterade
09-02-2012, 12:30 AM
:lol avante/sbm
:lol paying for sex
:lol prison guard job that allows him to get away from the dominant wife

Avante
09-02-2012, 12:37 AM
^thinking like that, you've just conceded victory. there are plenty of men who are dominant in their relationship and don't have to put up with that type of crap. that's the way men were supposed to be and always have been for thousands of years until relatively recently.

Bullshit!

What's sad is you honestly believe that.

Avante
09-02-2012, 12:38 AM
:lol avante/sbm
:lol paying for sex
:lol prison guard job that allows him to get away from the dominant wife

:lolYou gotta be kidding
:lolTalk to anyone who was in the military
:lolRetired and she is on her computer not 10 feet away

mavs>spurs
09-02-2012, 12:41 AM
Umm sure I do, I know people who are like that. I'm not saying you don't give here and there, but for yours AND her sake you'd better wear the pants in the relationship. Those marriages where the woman where's the pants are the ones were everyone is less happy and the wife or both usually step out on eachother. Women are attracted to strong/dominant men..it's a woman's natural role to be provided for. It's why women, on average according to surveys, are generally less happy/satisfied than they were 60-70 years ago. The more roles reverse, the more confused and unhappy they get.

Avante
09-02-2012, 12:48 AM
Umm sure I do, I know people who are like that. I'm not saying you don't give here and there, but for yours AND her sake you'd better wear the pants in the relationship. Those marriages where the woman where's the pants are the ones were everyone is less happy and the wife or both usually step out on eachother. Women are attracted to strong/dominant men..it's a woman's natural role to be provided for. It's why women, on average according to surveys, are generally less happy/satisfied than they were 60-70 years ago. The more roles reverse, the more confused and unhappy they get.

Right there is where you continue to fuck up. You have this misguided idea that a relationship needs a dominant half. That is soooooo untrue it's comical. It is a 50-50 deal. Nobody wears the pants in the family, everything is equal. In todays world it takes two incomes, it's no longer the man works and she takes care of the house/cooking etc. Since she is also a bread winner she also has an equal opinion. So you talk things over, it's not you telling her shit. That will not work.

If you know guys in a relationship where he wears the pants trust me he is wth a bimbo.

mavs>spurs
09-02-2012, 12:55 AM
Not true, real women WANT to be dominated. Not in the asshole controlling way, but they like a man with leadership and who is king of his household. Nobody said that just because a woman earns half the money that must mean she wants to be a man. Because she doesnt. Deep down, she's still a woman and wants a man who can provide for her not just monetarily. Sexually, monetarily, keeping her safe, protecting their children, etc. Women like a man who's assertive, that doesn't mean you have to beat her or be an ass. Women aren't attracted to beta males like you, luckily though your wife settled a long time ago and stepping out is just too much trouble.

Avante
09-02-2012, 01:05 AM
Not true, real women WANT to be dominated. Not in the asshole controlling way, but they like a man with leadership and who is king of his household. Nobody said that just because a woman earns half the money that must mean she wants to be a man. Because she doesnt. Deep down, she's still a woman and wants a man who can provide for her not just monetarily. Sexually, monetarily, keeping her safe, protecting their children, etc. Women like a man who's assertive, that doesn't mean you have to beat her or be an ass. Women aren't attracted to beta males like you, luckily though your wife settled a long time ago and stepping out is just too much trouble.

Dude, you are totally wrong, where in the fuck did you get that stupid idea? I'm not talking about little dumb ass girls here, I'm talking about full grown women who will not be talking any shit off any man and isn't looking for him to lead her around. If you think that isn't true it's only because you haven't known any real women.

Dude, you have so much to learn. Right now you couldn't handle a full grown woman, so stick to bimbos who need a man to guide them:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

mavs>spurs
09-02-2012, 01:11 AM
^no thanks to those hyperfeminists you're referring to, those women usually stay single or find some cuckold and wonder why they are forever frustrated. those psychopaths have serious penis envy.

Avante
09-02-2012, 01:13 AM
^no think to those hyperfeminists you're referring to, those women usually stay single or find some cuckold and wonder why they are forever frustrated. those psychopaths have serious penis envy.

How old are you son?

Latarian Milton
09-02-2012, 02:15 AM
How old are you son?

you beat everyone to this since cully gone tbh

Avante
09-02-2012, 02:17 AM
you beat everyone to this since cully gone tbh

I can tell, trust me.

lakerhaterade
09-02-2012, 02:37 AM
the real question is how the fuck does Avante still think he is a man?

what a soft pussy ass faggot tbh

Avante
09-02-2012, 02:48 AM
the real question is how the fuck does Avante still think he is a man?

what a soft pussy ass faggot tbh

Little man, right now you're major concerns in life are ...

finding someone to buy you beer
getting your homework in on time
what is mom fixing for breakfast
popping zits

....don't try to talk about women, ok?

lakerhaterade
09-02-2012, 02:57 AM
i buy liquor, that hard shit, fuckface.

i'm smarter than you, and that's cause i'm probably a dumbasss.

i make my own food tbh, chef here tbh.

i pop the zits i can on my buttocks and on my 26 inch penis.

oh and i don't do that acid, fucking fat loser.

Avante
09-02-2012, 03:02 AM
i buy liquor, that hard shit, fuckface.

i'm smarter than you, and that's cause i'm probably a dumbasss.

i make my own food tbh, chef here tbh.

i pop the zits i can on my buttocks and on my 26 inch penis.

oh and i don't do that acid, fucking fat loser.

Dude, ain't no way in hell a total dumb fuck like you is 21 years old. Why lie amigo? You might have sucked 26 inchs of penis.

You aren't smart at all, as a matter of fact I think you're the dumbest poster here. I have never read anything from you that wasn't.....EL DUHO!!!!!

Isn't it a little late for you to be up? Your parents cool with it?

lakerhaterade
09-02-2012, 03:06 AM
i have a 26 inch penis. You want verification? :lmao i bet you do faggot

i am smarter than you. you know how? i let you go off your rants..the ones containing retard all over em. i come in, like a fucking special forces boss, and fuck your shit up systematically.

isn't it a little late for a prison guard who has to be up at 7 am for his shift? good god you're a pathetic fuck

Avante
09-02-2012, 03:17 AM
i have a 26 inch penis. You want verification? :lmao i bet you do faggot

i am smarter than you. you know how? i let you go off your rants..the ones containing retard all over em. i come in, like a fucking special forces boss, and fuck your shit up systematically.

isn't it a little late for a prison guard who has to be up at 7 am for his shift? good god you're a pathetic fuck

Is this little shit for real...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you are without question the stupidest sack of shit I've seen here. Not a brain in that pin head of yours. Look at yourself little one...

you..I smart, I got 26 inch penis, wanna see it, huh? huh? You faggot, yes you are, I so smart yes I am.

Are you fucking kidding me? Dude, go go get, no way in hell I have any business talking to a stupid fuck like you.

Incredible:rolleyes

lefty
09-02-2012, 03:22 AM
Avante has a tiny penis

Fucking tiny dick feminists

lakerhaterade
09-02-2012, 03:23 AM
whatever you just posted, if it's even called any form of a rebuttal, is just plain shit.

one can pretty much take the sample size of shit american education by monitoring your statuses..being that they pretty much suggest the education needed to be a security guard..

i have a 26 penis you fucking faggot. if you want to fantasize about that shit, go ahead, i can't control those impotent old man pervert tendencies. lol @ me calling you old when you're a fat middle aged security guard. i know the truth you stupid fucking pussy. you can't play that acid addicted retard jamaican shtick with me.

how's the wife, sbm? does she need some young meat? i'll be glad to give it to her and turn you into a cuckold in the process

Latarian Milton
09-02-2012, 03:24 AM

guys are still liable to become victims of marriages, even if not financially. e.g. your wife might cheat on you w/o letting you know it and the 20yr old son might be some other guy's biologically. you may enjoy your marriage until your death w/o knowing you lived the majority of life as a cuckold. i doubt any husband would ever try DNA test even if they've suspected that their kids might not be biologically theirs

you can marry a woman who makes more than you do and act like an uxorious sissy the rest of your life, you don't get financially fucked but you may find yourself being a cuckold which would be more cruel tbh

Avante
09-02-2012, 03:29 AM
Avante has a tiny penis

Fucking tiny dick feminists

I'm guessing you think that little kid bullshit makes some sort of impact, right? Dude, I'm not 15, ok? Try big people talk. That slly shit won't work.

Latarian Milton
09-02-2012, 03:30 AM
correctional officer, ain't it like the job Billy Bob did in da monster's ball?

Koolaid_Man
09-02-2012, 07:37 AM

^ sounds to me like you making the case for your eventual homosexuality...:lol

dos equis guy
09-02-2012, 08:04 AM
sSrzwB1DVFs

Koolaid_Man
09-02-2012, 08:04 AM
Nope! You approach her as if you really care about her opinion on things and would love to share some thoughts. The rest will take care of it's self.

Remember when you were a kid and first started fucking? It was..jab jab jab jabjabjabjabjabjab-squirt!...and you thought that was what she dug....hahahaha! Now you know (experience) that she wants to make love nice and slow, being an oil well is not what she wanted at all. Yep, it's all about her.

Avante I couldn't agree with you more...and I'm sure Kori Ellis would as well...you're wasting your time on these guys...they eat crabs straight outta tha barrel.

tbh I'm surprised a Spurs fan is dropping such wisdom on these boys...Avante you have to realize you're talking to guys such as Lincoln, Mavs>Spurs, Bump, etc who have resigned themselves to a certain bottom of the lower class ceiling in life. In a few novels I've read these guys remind me of prepubescent boys that roamed the streets of 18th century Russia and France. :lol

You're talking bout real women here while they're referring to bottom of the barrel sluts and skanks...which is likely all they can get and where their point of reference emanates from.

I'm a very good listener always have been...it's really the key...it's really not the money and all the other shit...that doesn't come into play until later...whether it's in reference to casual sex, friend with benefits sex, serious relationship sex, or marriage... listening is key...their problems is what it's all about...

Check it out..after sex on Fri night..this girl told me about 20 minutes after we finished up that she could still feel my dick inside her...:lol that made me feel good and it's the first time anyone has ever told me that...but more than anything what I think she was trying to say was that she was really tuned in to me...and it's prolly cuz I'm a great listener...

being able to stroke it well don't hurt either :lmao

dos equis guy
09-02-2012, 08:05 AM
Awesomest word ever invented.

djohn2oo8
09-02-2012, 08:05 AM
Avante, does your wife pick out your clothes for you?

HeatChamps
09-02-2012, 10:49 AM
Fuck those bitches. Masturbation is all you need. No STD's, no stress, and no money loss. Fuck yeah. Enjoy life without relationships. Freedom!

DMC
09-02-2012, 11:25 AM
guys are still liable to become victims of marriages, even if not financially. e.g. your wife might cheat on you w/o letting you know it and the 20yr old son might be some other guy's biologically. you may enjoy your marriage until your death w/o knowing you lived the majority of life as a cuckold. i doubt any husband would ever try DNA test even if they've suspected that their kids might not be biologically theirs

you can marry a woman who makes more than you do and act like an uxorious sissy the rest of your life, you don't get financially fucked but you may find yourself being a cuckold which would be more cruel tbh

Alpha males such as myself aren't in competition with our women. We don't spend our lives worrying about who they might fancy over us. We are secure in our masculinity because we know we are the baddest motherfuckers on the planet. We don't get buyers remorse. I can understand why you might though.

DMC
09-02-2012, 11:28 AM

It's the life tutoring that's really amusing.

mavs>spurs
09-02-2012, 11:34 AM
It's funny that agloco says that because I've seen several older posters here in agreement with the so called "teenager" attitudes about women.

DMC
09-02-2012, 11:35 AM
well Christ almighty son you just made my case and point about as clear as it can be. the bottom line is that nowadays marriage is like you rolling the dice on a craps table with everything to your name on the line, while your woman rolls those same dice right behind you with nothing on the line and all of your stuff to gain.

When you have low self esteem and are confused about your role in life and in a relationship, you are liable to pick a woman who seems to point you in the right direction. They do exist, those who actively seek out confused men and reap them like low hanging fruit only to later spit them out depleted of resources. Men like me don't go that route because we are sure of what we want. We don't need arm candy nor do we marry out of relationship pressure.

Your issue, it seems, isn't about the woman but about the man. The man is the one who should choose. If he's sitting there like a wall flower waiting for some woman to notice him, he's just getting what he deserves when he's raped of his life earnings.

It's also a common sense/denial issue. When a woman cheats on her spouse/lover with you, don't be surprised when she cheats on you with someone else. You knew what she was when you hooked up with her.

Agloco
09-02-2012, 12:46 PM
It's the life tutoring that's really amusing.

Indeed

It's funny that agloco says that because I've seen several older posters here in agreement with the so called "teenager" attitudes about women.

Citing what you've seen here = Sample size fail.

There are, of course, those who never learn or fully mature. I'd say that they are in the vast minority though. Either way, at the end of the day you'll reap what you sow. Proof being in the pudding, etc, et al, tbh, imo.

Carry on youngster.

leemajors
09-02-2012, 12:53 PM
Kool, DMC and Agloco with the goods. If either person in a couple sees it as a power struggle it's just a dynamic bound to fail.

mavs>spurs
09-02-2012, 01:03 PM
If the woman respects you then it isn't a power struggle. She respects and accepts you as the dominant one in the relationship and the man of the house. Some of you are misinterpreting that as some juvenile treating women like shit act, because that's not what I'm saying. Once you find a woman who respects you and treats you right, you do the same in return and don't take advantage of her vulnerability.

FkLA
09-02-2012, 03:01 PM
I agree that there are alot of entitled sluts out there, and they deserve to be treated like shit. But its also stupid how many people on the internet, old or young, say they will never marry/have a family because of stuff like this. What kind of dumbass wants to be a 40-50 yr old bachelor? Its not that hard to tell if the girl is a hoe or not even if shes trying to hide it, if shes not one then give it a shot and see if it works out...no need to be an asshole to her just cause all the other hoes suck.

mavs>spurs
09-02-2012, 03:12 PM
What kind of dumbass wants to be a 40-50 yr old bachelor?

tlong lol

RedStripe
09-02-2012, 03:37 PM
She respects and accepts you as the dominant one in the relationship and the man of the house.

You sir! Don't you need a job to be the man of the house?

You, put down that fresh out of college still living at mom's house Keystone Light and hold this Red Stripe.

Now....look at you! A real man of the house!

Red Stripe, turning jobless man into man of house.
HOOOOOORAY BEER!

The Reckoning
09-02-2012, 03:40 PM
:lol

FkLA
09-02-2012, 03:40 PM
:lol

mavs>spurs
09-02-2012, 03:50 PM
You sir! Don't you need a job to be the man of the house?

You, put down that fresh out of college still living at mom's house Keystone Light and hold this Red Stripe.

Now....look at you! A real man of the house!

Red Stripe, turning jobless man into man of house.
HOOOOOORAY BEER!

I work as of yesterday..I start monday 1 week from tomorrow. Damn hemann, you are really one dumb motherfucker.

RedStripe
09-02-2012, 04:34 PM
I work as of yesterday..I start monday 1 week from tomorrow. Damn hemann, you are really one dumb motherfucker.

Congratulations sir! You've found yourself a job!

Now once you get your first paycheck, buy your mom a twelve pack of Red Stripe and ask her to help you move out. Buy her two twelve packs and try and convince her to pay for foreskin rejuvenation surgery.

Red Stripe, bringing families together and getting back dat foreskin.

HOOOOORAY BEER!

Koolaid_Man
09-02-2012, 04:46 PM

Now once you get your first paycheck, buy your mom a twelve pack of Red Stripe and ask her to help you move out. Buy her two twelve packs and try and convince her to pay for foreskin rejuvenation surgery.

HOOOOORAY BEER!

Your last two posts have been some of the coldest take downs of Tyson..ever...

Congrats..he's up in here talking about women and can't even buy a hooker a drink. With his broke jobless ass:rollin

lefty
09-02-2012, 04:52 PM

HOOOOORAY BEER!
:rollin

BUMP
09-02-2012, 04:56 PM
I agree that there are alot of entitled sluts out there, and they deserve to be treated like shit. But its also stupid how many people on the internet, old or young, say they will never marry/have a family because of stuff like this. What kind of dumbass wants to be a 40-50 yr old bachelor? Its not that hard to tell if the girl is a hoe or not even if shes trying to hide it, if shes not one then give it a shot and see if it works out...no need to be an asshole to her just cause all the other hoes suck.

Agree with all of this. Nothing wrong with marriage you just have to KNOW its the right one and have to have been going out for awhile. I know it sounds cliche but you'd be surprised.

I know two guys right now that are engaged. One of them met her through a one night stand and got engaged literally two months later. The other had only been dating this girl (a confirmed slut prior to them dating) for 4 months when they got engaged. Right now both are still in their "I love you so much blah blah blah" stage but it won't be long before that fades.

IMO this is the biggest problem with marriages. Guys getting all pressured to do it without really getting to know the girl long enough. In willing to bet neither marriage will last and beither dude will see it coming

Trill Clinton
09-02-2012, 05:08 PM

HOOOOORAY BEER!

oh shit!:rollin:rollin:rollin

mavs>spurs
09-02-2012, 05:33 PM

HOOOOORAY BEER!

Your last two posts have been some of the coldest take downs of Tyson..ever...

Congrats..he's up in here talking about women and can't even buy a hooker a drink. With his broke jobless ass:rollin

These posts read like homosexual literotica. You horny kool?

RedStripe
09-02-2012, 06:02 PM
These posts read like homosexual literotica. You horny kool?

You sir, this was terribly unfunny.

Sit back, have a Red Stripe. Let the funny come to you.

Nooooooo one likes a forced funny.
BOOOOOOO forced funny. HOOOOOORAY BEER!

Latarian Milton
09-02-2012, 08:36 PM
Alpha males such as myself aren't in competition with our women. We don't spend our lives worrying about who they might fancy over us. We are secure in our masculinity because we know we are the baddest motherfuckers on the planet. We don't get buyers remorse. I can understand why you might though.

im a lifelong celibate hope you haven't forgotten it yet. most badasses don't live their lives the way you do and im pretty sure they don't make like 20 or more posts each day on a message board tbh. the fact you might have missed is there're like 10% of marriages in the US where the husbands have been cheated on and feed the kids who're not biologically theirs, i guess that's why more and more american couples (especially the husbands) are pretty reluctant to have their own kids and sometimes would rather adopt one or two if they want kids

DMC
09-02-2012, 08:45 PM
im a lifelong celibate hope you haven't forgotten it yet. most badasses don't live their lives the way you do and im pretty sure they don't make like 20 or more posts each day on a message board tbh. the fact you might have missed is there're like 10% of marriages in the US where the husbands have been cheated on and feed the kids who're not biologically theirs, i guess that's why more and more american couples (especially the husbands) are pretty reluctant to have their own kids and sometimes would rather adopt one or two if they want kids

As a life long celibate you should not give advice on sex or on the opposite sex. In fact you should only talk about things that have nothing to do with relationships. Advice from you on these things is like getting advice from Lamar Odom on dating skinny women.

Also, avoid post count smack. It makes you appear desperate.

Koolaid_Man
09-02-2012, 08:48 PM
As a life long celibate you should not give advice on sex or on the opposite sex. In fact you should only talk about things that have nothing to do with relationships. Advice from you on these things is like getting advice from Lamar Odom on dating skinny women.

DMC I applaud you for not being bitter after your wife ran off...no laughing or joking...you could have developed a hate against all women but you hung in there..I hope you got a nice dime piece laying next to you in bed at nice...you deserve it man...:toast

nice round ass and all...with the big circles round tha titties

Latarian Milton
09-02-2012, 08:51 PM

i ain't wanting to be a lifelong bachelor so im gonna work hard to get myself some further degrees before i turn 40 or 50 tbh. im a lifelong celibate so i'll probably never get embroiled in such shits like a marriage or a relationship, but there're guys who do need one or more pussies in their lives, and i suggest them be cautious dealing with their relationships/marriages lest they should fall into women's traps and get fucked up

DMC
09-02-2012, 08:55 PM
DMC I applaud you for not being bitter after your wife ran off...no laughing or joking...you could have developed a hate against all women but you hung in there..I hope you got a nice dime piece laying next to you in bed at nice...you deserve it man...:toast

nice round ass and all...with the big circles round tha titties

How does it feel that I outed you?

How does it feel that I put the

smack down
took you to fact town
ran a play on you, like mack brown
made you back down
put the crack down

Koolaid_Man
09-02-2012, 09:03 PM
How does it feel that I outed you?

How does it feel that I put the

smack down
took you to fact town
ran a play on you, like mack brown
made you back down
put the crack down

hey...who am I to stop your delusions...you know what they say about when a man is shooting himself in the foot...:lol

DMC
09-02-2012, 09:44 PM
hey...who am I to stop your delusions...you know what they say about when a man is shooting himself in the foot...:lol
If I was wrong you'd pretend I wasn't, Kori would say I was wrong (she didn't) like she has with every other guess, and the timeline and reasoning could be easily refuted (it wasn't).

So either Kori/LJ are trolling the forum or you are Extra Stout (and likely a couple other user names as well).

If Kori/LJ are trolling, it's pointless anyhow because they have the ability to uber troll and the same ability to deny it as a neutral party.

So the way I see it, you've been outed. I understand you spent a lot of time developing your character, but you need to let it go now. You won't shake me without Kori/LJ saying you are not the same poster as Extra Stout.

RedStripe
09-03-2012, 01:03 AM
Heyyyyyyyy........mavs>spurs mon!

Come at me bro. I see you lurking. I've had a few, and I've got a few more. No need to hide cause people are laughing at your misforeskin, I mean fortune.

Latarian Milton
09-04-2012, 09:09 AM

the smartest persons never get married, u ever heard jesus or issac newton got married to anyone? they refuse to subject themselves to such animal behaviors because they're too smart to get involved in such activities like sex, but it doesn't mean they don't know what it is and why you mortals HAVE to do it.

there're reasons why i chose to become a celibate and im just trying to explain the benefits of celibacy, and the risks that a marriage/relationship often delivers. guys have the right to know what the truth is tbh, and stop misleading the young lads into the same swamp of griefs you've endured that marriage brought to you

SpurinDallas
09-04-2012, 10:04 AM
Reading some of the stuff on here gave me a headache. If I treated my wife the way some guys on here think they should be treated, I wouldn't have been happily married for 13 years with 3 awesome kids. Most of you guys have it all wrong. The reason our marriage works is because we both have equal say without me being stripped of my balls. My wife works and contributes to our finances, so she has equal say in what should be done with disposable income, savings, etc. There has never been a control issue in our marriage either. It's all about balance. If I have a poker night at the house or play poker out till 4 in the morning, then yeah, I suck it up the next night and settle in for a chick flick with her or eat out at a restaurant of her choosing. When there has been a bachelor party in Vegas or New Orleans with the fellas, I go. When there is a concert she wants to go to with her girlfriends, she goes. No over-possessive, jealousy issues going on here. Some of the "caveman" mode of thinking here seems to be nothing more than unwarranted paranoia.

While she was pregnant, I picked up lots of bonus points by helping out around the house with the stuff she normally took care. Stuff like that goes a looooong way.

FkLA
09-04-2012, 10:14 AM
^'going out with the girlfriends' is just another way of saying theyre gonna go out and act like sluts tbh

SpurinDallas
09-04-2012, 10:16 AM
^'going out with the girlfriends' is just another way of saying theyre gonna go out and act like sluts tbh

Yeah, seriously doubt it. Especially when she is constantly texting me through the evening checking on the kids or how stupid one of the girls in the group is being.

FkLA
09-04-2012, 10:42 AM
that doesnt count then bro, cause you still got the hoe on check

if she wants alone time with the GFs without texting/calling you then shes up to no good

jag
09-04-2012, 11:03 AM
Bump with the wisdom beyond his years/self-confidence/knows the biggest advantage men have over women is that they are inherently more intelligent/doesn't act like a needy ho/doesn't put the pussy on a pedestal/knows that there isn't anything wrong with locking down a dimepiece once she's been thoroughly vetted goods

Avante with the paid for sex but still tries to give relationship advice bads

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-04-2012, 11:04 AM
Did Avante really say he paid for sex :lol

jag
09-04-2012, 11:07 AM
Multiple times

Venti Quattro
09-04-2012, 01:22 PM

truth bomb

Venti Quattro
09-04-2012, 01:27 PM
A lot of women nowadays have taken ":cry women's rights :cry" to a whole new level to take advantage of unsuspecting men. So what if they get busted? They can always go to their women's rights circle aka their fellow bitches. When it's women who get hurt and get taken advantage of, their cry is always ":cry women's rights :cry", but when it comes to the men, it's "alright".

Clipper Nation
09-04-2012, 02:06 PM
Did Avante really say he paid for sex :lol

Yes, and he used the :cry "But EVERYONE in the military pays syphilitic third-world hookers for sex!" :cry excuse, tbh.....

AussieFanKurt
09-04-2012, 08:36 PM
Such a crack up that he thinks everyone pays for sex.. I'm pretty sure most in the military can get sex without paying.. I always thought people who paid for sex were socially awkward people who couldn't get sex themselves

Roger Freemason Jr.
09-05-2012, 06:15 PM
This thread is fucking hilarious.

Lincoln
09-05-2012, 06:21 PM
This thread is fucking hilarious.

So is your BMI.

BUMP
09-06-2012, 05:27 PM
Reading some of the stuff on here gave me a headache. If I treated my wife the way some guys on here think they should be treated, I wouldn't have been happily married for 13 years with 3 awesome kids. Most of you guys have it all wrong. The reason our marriage works is because we both have equal say without me being stripped of my balls. My wife works and contributes to our finances, so she has equal say in what should be done with disposable income, savings, etc. There has never been a control issue in our marriage either. It's all about balance. If I have a poker night at the house or play poker out till 4 in the morning, then yeah, I suck it up the next night and settle in for a chick flick with her or eat out at a restaurant of her choosing. When there has been a bachelor party in Vegas or New Orleans with the fellas, I go. When there is a concert she wants to go to with her girlfriends, she goes. No over-possessive, jealousy issues going on here. Some of the "caveman" mode of thinking here seems to be nothing more than unwarranted paranoia.

While she was pregnant, I picked up lots of bonus points by helping out around the house with the stuff she normally took care. Stuff like that goes a looooong way.

I slightly disagree with the whole 'balance' thing, but I agree with everything else you said. I think every girl truly wants a guy who will respect themselves and put their foot down when they strongly disagree with something their gf does. None of those things you listed qualifies though.

:lol any guy who opposes his girlfriend having a girl's night is too damn insecure for a relationship anyway

lefty
09-06-2012, 09:00 PM
This thread needs posts from
BUMP

Venti Quattro
09-06-2012, 11:33 PM
So is your BMI.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

DarkReign
09-07-2012, 09:30 AM
I have to ask, and I know asking ruins the "joke" if it is, but I have to...

Is this whole Alpha/Beta genuine? Like, you actually believe that shit?