PDA

View Full Version : Attending Football games the ALPHA way

BUMP
09-01-2012, 04:57 PM
Idk about you guys but nothing gets my 13 inch cock hard like going to a football game. After sucker punching the security guard, while holding a 30 pack in each hand, I head straight for tht front row. I then headbutt the guy closest to the aisle. It then creates a domino effect knocking out the next 10 fucksticks to the right saving just enough space for my slam pieces and bros. after getting a quickie from a cheerleader/trainer I rip out the bleacher and throw it on the field. If our team's losing I jump the fence and lay a Ray fucking Lewis on the closest fuckstick resulting in our team winning the game. Before I get my victory blowjob I get blown by the same girl who also blows me later. Crazy right? Why am I such a badass?

Lincoln
09-01-2012, 05:21 PM
:lmao

Latarian Milton
09-01-2012, 05:42 PM
BUMP brings em goods

Wild Cobra
09-01-2012, 05:54 PM
I see we have another thread for losers.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-01-2012, 06:04 PM
I see we have another thread for losers.
That's why you're posting in it.

hehateme
09-01-2012, 10:25 PM
sounds like a typical oakland raiders home game.

baseline bum
09-01-2012, 10:28 PM
A real alpha male packs batteries in snowballs and throws them at the opposing coach. Not sure where you learned to watch a football game tbh.

Avante
09-02-2012, 03:26 AM
Idk about you guys but nothing gets my 13 inch cock hard like going to a football game. After sucker punching the security guard, while holding a 30 pack in each hand, I head straight for tht front row. I then headbutt the guy closest to the aisle. It then creates a domino effect knocking out the next 10 fucksticks to the right saving just enough space for my slam pieces and bros. after getting a quickie from a cheerleader/trainer I rip out the bleacher and throw it on the field. If our team's losing I jump the fence and lay a Ray fucking Lewis on the closest fuckstick resulting in our team winning the game. Before I get my victory blowjob I get blown by the same girl who also blows me later. Crazy right? Why am I such a badass?

I think you are confusing badass with dumbass. That was stupid.

lakerhaterade
09-02-2012, 03:30 AM

shut up and get to the haystack faggot

get some sleep. bubba needs to be monitored extra carefully early morning tomorrow

Avante
09-02-2012, 03:37 AM
shut up and get to the haystack faggot

get some sleep. bubba needs to be monitored extra carefully early morning tomorrow

Pay attention...

You really do need to drop the kiddie bullshit, ok? That stuff is funny when you are 12-16. Once you get a little more mature it's stupid, ok? I know, I know right now you don't understand that, too stupid to realize how childish you appear.

Ok man I need you to elevate your game, you're boring the fuck out of me. Let's do this, you talk like a real person instead of some retarded punk kid and I'll give you anoter shot. Bring that....hi I'm a dumbass kid"....and I'll ignore you, got it!

mavs>spurs
09-02-2012, 03:41 AM
^says the childish guy who "refuses to speak with common decency."

How bout this: You act at least half your age, and he'll act his? Since you're such an avid 60 year old wrestling fan..think of it as a handicapped match.

lakerhaterade
09-02-2012, 03:42 AM
:lol putting me on ignore

Avante
09-02-2012, 03:54 AM
^says the childish guy who "refuses to speak with common decency."

How bout this: You act at least half your age, and he'll act his? Since you're such an avid 60 year old wrestling fan..think of it as a handicapped match.

Dude, stick to thinking women want to be dominated, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

There will come a time where you will think..."I was so fucking stupid, yep Avante told it like it is"....when you are in a great relationship because you "finally" pulled your head out of your ass and learned about reality and women.

johnsmith
09-02-2012, 07:20 AM

Dude, you don't have to read his threads. Why not just ignore his thread and start some of your own instead of being so negative all the time?

Latarian Milton
09-02-2012, 09:01 AM

There will come a time where you will think..."I was so fucking stupid, yep Avante told it like it is"....when you are in a great relationship because you "finally" pulled your head out of your ass and learned about reality and women.

women don't want to be dominated but they need to. a dog, a woman and a walnut tree, the more you beat them the better they be.

the reality of women is they all share more or less bitch instincts in their bodies, and they never get themselves emotionally committed to guys like guys to them. marriage is a trap for guys because they won't only get literally fucked up by those bitches, but also financially fucked up when divorce is filed, and the divorce rate in this country is as high as 50%

AussieFanKurt
09-02-2012, 04:11 PM

They do..

Wild Cobra
09-02-2012, 04:14 PM
They do..
Only the ones that hang around loser bullies.

AussieFanKurt
09-02-2012, 04:23 PM
Only the ones that hang around loser bullies.

Are we talking domination in general life on in bed?

lefty
09-02-2012, 04:35 PM
:lol