PDA

View Full Version : Matt Barkley Heisman Campaign Thread

DeadlyDynasty
09-01-2012, 06:48 PM
Well det was quick:lol

All the work done by Lee, but it's still a 75-yd TD for him on his first throw of the year

Avante
09-02-2012, 01:54 AM
In all the years that USC has played football they have never had a better QB/receivers than they have in 2012. If that threesome stays healthy we will see something very special this season.

The Gemini Method
09-02-2012, 08:42 AM
very interesting to see Barkley and Marqise Lee get into it on a couple occasions. I hope lee isnt a typical petulant receiver type but it seems he is.....

symple19
09-02-2012, 11:02 AM
very interesting to see Barkley and Marqise Lee get into it on a couple occasions. I hope lee isnt a typical petulant receiver type but it seems he is.....

I like that Barkley is willing to get into a mofo's ass if he does something stupid. He did it with a back who missed a blocking assignment, too

didn't they pull Lee to the sideline after he was crying at Barkley? lol, don't fuck with your quarterback, son

symple19
09-02-2012, 11:04 AM
there's a pretty damn good crop of QB's this year, but Barkley definitely has the inside track

He made a few throws last night where I just said, "Damn".

The Gemini Method
09-04-2012, 12:16 PM
Made some great throws but also threw some behind receivers or at the wrong angle that allowed for some drops or incompletions. Kind of went Brett Favre on a number of throws but because of the talent and skill of the WR corps, there wasn't too much to worry. Now when they face the defenses of Oregon and Stanford, then they won't be able get away with that. Although Stanford's secondary was horrendous in the first game.

leemajors
09-05-2012, 10:58 AM
Since jgw is not here, I will say it....

Greatness.