PDA

View Full Version : Astronaut Admitted Alien Sightings

Roger Freemason Jr.
09-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Forget about the whole moon landing "hoax". A more interesting tale is that of astronaut extraterrestrial spacecraft sightings. The most controversial being the moon sighting, by Armstrong & Aldrin. Look up the details and dialogue by both astronauts, & also look up the other countless sightings. One NASA official stated that it was common for most voyages to be tailed by an extraterrestrial spacecraft which they had a code for "we have a Santa Claus". There are plenty of testimonies, including one astronaut who said that it was CIA mandated to keep quiet about extraterrestrials. What do you think about this conspiracy?

mavs>spurs
09-01-2012, 07:01 PM
probably bs although i dont doubt there being life SOMEWHERE in the universe, probably so far away that it would be impossible to travel here without a perpetual motion device

TE
09-01-2012, 07:02 PM
you should provide some links in your op

Roger Freemason Jr.
09-01-2012, 07:04 PM
Nah, the posters here are more than capable of individual research.

Latarian Milton
09-01-2012, 07:04 PM
there're even witnesses who've seen aliens on the fucking earth tbh.

TE
09-01-2012, 07:07 PM
Nah, the posters here are more than capable of individual research.

i don't have the time or patience to sift through conspiracy shit. posters like me need links tbh.

Roger Freemason Jr.
09-01-2012, 07:10 PM
Well, i posted this on my iPhone. I could have took the time to post the links. I suppose I will in a minute.

Reck
09-01-2012, 07:13 PM
Well, i posted this on my iPhone. I could have took the time to post the links. I suppose I will in a minute.

It is harder to paste/copy on a phone than posting a link bro.

mavs>spurs
09-01-2012, 07:14 PM
I will say this..if there are any, they are so advanced that they have figured out the secret to perpetual motion and probably somehow travel at the speed of light to cover such distances. If they wanted us dead, we'd be dead. If they don't want to be seen, then you probably won't find much in the way of proof. I'd imagine a civilization so advanced would be above plundering and killing, they probably come in peace. But honestly, my version of intelligent life is simply another earth like planet so many millions of miles away that our minds can't even possibly comprehend how far away they are and there is 0 chance of us ever interacting.

Roger Freemason Jr.
09-01-2012, 07:16 PM
http://www.syti.net/UFOSightings.html

Roger Freemason Jr.
09-01-2012, 07:18 PM
I didn't copy and paste anything Shadow.

Reck
09-01-2012, 07:19 PM
I will say this..if there are any, they are so advanced that they have figured out the secret to perpetual motion and probably somehow travel at the speed of light to cover such distances. If they wanted us dead, we'd be dead. If they don't want to be seen, then you probably won't find much in the way of proof. I'd imagine a civilization so advanced would be above plundering and killing, they probably come in peace. But honestly, my version of intelligent life is simply another earth like planet so many millions of miles away that our minds can't even possibly comprehend how far away they are and there is 0 chance of us ever interacting.

What if they're not and are just like us just wondering?

I'm not really a believer of these type of things.

I'd be a fool to say we are alone in the universe but I just dont think its in the alien variaty.

lefty
09-01-2012, 07:19 PM
BS BS

They want us to believe Armstrong saw Aliens so people will stop saying the moon landing was shot in a studio

If they really saw aliens upthere, the Government would make sure nobody would tell about it

slick'81
09-01-2012, 07:29 PM
theres no doubt nasa keeps shit form the public

Roger Freemason Jr.
09-01-2012, 07:29 PM
It's not just Armstrong. There were other astronauts in the 60's that stated they saw unidentified spacecraft.

Wild Cobra
09-01-2012, 07:40 PM
It's not just Armstrong. There were other astronauts in the 60's that stated they saw unidentified spacecraft.
Unidentified spacecraft, or unidentified flying objects?

Now I don't believe one way or another. I have witnesses a UFO back in the 70's. My friend and I could not think of what man made object it could have been. It was large and far away, couldn't see much detail. It definitely was not an airplane or jet, and too large to be a balloon. It traveled too fast horizon to horizon to be a real large balloon as well.

Military?

Extra terrestrial?

Shared imagination?

Who knows.

It could have been something explainable we just didn't understand. To this day though, I haven't a clue what else it could have been but an extra terrestrial space ship.

During the space missions, I know there is video of things, but not enough detail. I know there are words said, but nothing to say "yes they actually saw something extra terrestrial.

I would like to believe we are not alone in this galaxy and that FTL travel is possible.

Wild Cobra
09-01-2012, 07:48 PM
cswHlqj57zg

Latarian Milton
09-01-2012, 07:52 PM

there're some basic physical principles behind it that humans haven't discovered yet. there's no perpetual motion, you always need a source of energy to keep the shit moving.

the limitation with humans spacecraft is it can't gain no more momentum when its isolated in the universe, it may carry some fuel and change its motion slightly using its "engine", but the amount of fuel it carries is very limited and such change is minimal. it just moves in the space by the initial speed/momentum gained from the earth, and after it gets completely out of earth's gravity, it's just like a bullet heading towards the predesignated destination, unlike a so-called UFO which can travel freely in the universe

aliens can't generate energy from nowhere either, they just use it in a more efficient way imho. the propellant comes from the spinning motions of the UFO. i've written some articles about this so if any lads want some further details, PM me and i'd dig the shits out

aliens are maybe 10,000 years ahead of us in technology but i don't think they have a stronger military force than ours, they're living in a peaceful society (something like utopia) and there's 0 need for violence, they abandoned all their weapons like thousands of years ago imho. they're militarily weak as shit and although they have yet to launch any attack on us, it doesn't mean they're friendly at all tbh

DMC
09-01-2012, 10:20 PM
UFO =/= aliens

mavs>spurs
09-01-2012, 10:23 PM
there're some basic physical principles behind it that humans haven't discovered yet. there's no perpetual motion, you always need a source of energy to keep the shit moving.

the limitation with humans spacecraft is it can't gain no more momentum when its isolated in the universe, it may carry some fuel and change its motion slightly using its "engine", but the amount of fuel it carries is very limited and such change is minimal. it just moves in the space by the initial speed/momentum gained from the earth, and after it gets completely out of earth's gravity, it's just like a bullet heading towards the predesignated destination, unlike a so-called UFO which can travel freely in the universe

aliens can't generate energy from nowhere either, they just use it in a more efficient way imho. the propellant comes from the spinning motions of the UFO. i've written some articles about this so if any lads want some further details, PM me and i'd dig the shits out

aliens are maybe 10,000 years ahead of us in technology but i don't think they have a stronger military force than ours, they're living in a peaceful society (something like utopia) and there's 0 need for violence, they abandoned all their weapons like thousands of years ago imho. they're militarily weak as shit and although they have yet to launch any attack on us, it doesn't mean they're friendly at all tbh

:lol if they abandoned their weapons and are peaceful, don't you think that means they wouldn't attack?

DMC
09-01-2012, 10:26 PM

Spinning motion cannot create forward momentum as the laws of energy conservation come into play.

If anything, a Bussard ramjet that collects hydrogen in space could serve as an engine that self refuels with a large collector. Small releases would amount to gains in speed that should remain rather constant outside of corrections. Otherwise, as you've stated, there is no perpetual motion as law of conservation prohibits it.

I would be very interested in reading some of your papers on it.

DMC
09-01-2012, 10:30 PM
there're even witnesses who've seen aliens on the fucking earth tbh.
Houston residents claim to have seen a 7'6 slanty eyed alien dragging one pod behind it as it lumbered up and down a wooden floor chasing a leather ball. It never succeeded in its mission however those from its planet still worship it.

Wild Cobra
09-01-2012, 10:37 PM
UFO =/= aliens
If you could read between the lines, you would see that I said that.

mouse
09-01-2012, 10:42 PM
If you were to travel back to the 1700s how hard would it be for you to explain to the people of that era what an iPhone is and what it's used for?

Well perhaps many can't comprehend the advanced transportation used by a civilization that already had iPhone's back in the 1700s

If you can get online and with a webcam talk to someone in China in less than 30 seconds why can't you be there in 35 seconds?

Maybe advanced civilizations have perfected the human transporter like they use on star Trex don't be so closed minded?

Agloco
09-01-2012, 11:33 PM

:lmao

Golden.

TE
09-01-2012, 11:40 PM
Houston residents claim to have seen a 7'6 slanty eyed alien dragging one pod behind it as it lumbered up and down a wooden floor chasing a leather ball. It never succeeded in its mission however those from its planet still worship it.

:lmao:lmao:lmao sig worthy

Latarian Milton
09-02-2012, 03:10 AM
Spinning motion cannot create forward momentum as the laws of energy conservation come into play.

If anything, a Bussard ramjet that collects hydrogen in space could serve as an engine that self refuels with a large collector. Small releases would amount to gains in speed that should remain rather constant outside of corrections. Otherwise, as you've stated, there is no perpetual motion as law of conservation prohibits it.

I would be very interested in reading some of your papers on it.

still doesn't explain why aliens spacecrafts are round shaped though. if it wasn't the spinning motion that creates the forward momentum then i don't see no point in making these shits round shaped like they actually are.

well, my presumption might be eccentric and unorthodox but it ain't against no existing rule tbh. the energy comes from the spinning motion which can contain a whole lot of kinetic energy. you know the continents are slowly moving towards the north pole and geologically you don't see no reason why this happens, but it's very similar to how an UFO works tbh. the earth keeps rotating by its axis, roughly 24hrs a round but the rotating speed has been gradually decreasing for millions of years, say several million years ago there might be only 12 hours a day rather than 24.

so the earth has lost a lot of energy in its spinning motion, but where has the energy gone according to your law of conservation fucking energy? you might say it got converted into thermal energy but why? the earth might feel a bit tired so it slowed down, or it was used in the northward motions of the continents

lakerhaterade
09-02-2012, 03:15 AM
rogue actin' an applied physicist, terrell owens being cut by the seahorns, matt barkley tearing up his acl against ucla, tony romo being a winning qb in a alternate universe, jason witten no fucking motherfucking helmet per par etc etc etc etc

Latarian Milton
09-02-2012, 03:39 AM
rogue actin' an applied physicist, terrell owens being cut by the seahorns, matt barkley tearing up his acl against ucla, tony romo being a winning qb in a alternate universe, jason witten no fucking motherfucking helmet per par etc etc etc etc

just a fiend of fictional novels, never give a shit bout the massive math the physicist fucks do tbh

Wild Cobra
09-02-2012, 05:14 AM
http://www.syti.net/UFOSightings.html

NASA: Whats there?
Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

Apollo11: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous!
OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it!
I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there,
Lined up on the far side of the crater edge!
They're on the Moon watching us!
LOL...

They have the money to buy directional antennas and sensitive receivers, but they don't record this historic event?

mouse
09-02-2012, 11:18 PM
LOL...

They have the money to buy directional antennas and sensitive receivers, but they don't record this historic event?

Good point!

w7IzXHsym7k

DMC
09-03-2012, 12:34 AM
still doesn't explain why aliens spacecrafts are round shaped though. if it wasn't the spinning motion that creates the forward momentum then i don't see no point in making these shits round shaped like they actually are.

It's obviously the power of suggestion. People saw depictions of alien spacecraft and suddenly everything they fabricate is round. There is no need for a disk like craft.

well, my presumption might be eccentric and unorthodox but it ain't against no existing rule tbh. the energy comes from the spinning motion which can contain a whole lot of kinetic energy. you know the continents are slowly moving towards the north pole and geologically you don't see no reason why this happens, but it's very similar to how an UFO works tbh. the earth keeps rotating by its axis, roughly 24hrs a round but the rotating speed has been gradually decreasing for millions of years, say several million years ago there might be only 12 hours a day rather than 24.

so the earth has lost a lot of energy in its spinning motion, but where has the energy gone according to your law of conservation fucking energy? you might say it got converted into thermal energy but why? the earth might feel a bit tired so it slowed down, or it was used in the northward motions of the continents
Ok now I realize you're just trying to be amusing. That particular shtick is already taken by Mouse.

DMC
09-03-2012, 12:35 AM
If you could read between the lines, you would see that I said that.
What makes you think I was talking to you or that I even read your post?

Avante
09-03-2012, 12:42 AM
I have no problem believing we aren't alone. But they aren't from any planet in out scholar system so now it becomes a time thing. How could they get here and back? The speed/distance/time.....hmmmmm?

I don't buy they are from inside the earth.

I don't think they are from another demension.

BlackSwordsMan
09-03-2012, 01:14 AM
I spent almost an hour on google looking for that quote about the race with the superior technology will always push it on the inferior but couldn't find it. If an alien could travel through space we're fucked. Humans can barely make it to the fucking moon

BlackSwordsMan
09-03-2012, 01:16 AM
Good point!

w7IzXHsym7k

really? were aliens having a party that day? all of those ufos at the same time?

mouse
09-03-2012, 01:25 AM
I spent almost an hour on google looking for that quote about the race with the superior technology will always push it on the inferior but couldn't find it. If an alien could travel through space we're fucked. Humans can barely make it to the fucking moon

Have you goggled remote viewing?

Wild Cobra
09-03-2012, 02:16 AM
What makes you think I was talking to you or that I even read your post?
Maybe you should quote who you are replying to when it isn't obvious then.

mouse
09-03-2012, 02:39 AM
I have no problem believing we aren't alone. But they aren't from any planet in out scholar system so now it becomes a time thing. How could they get here and back? The speed/distance/time.....hmmmmm?

I don't buy they are from inside the earth.

I don't think they are from another demension.

And your limited thinking and agenda driven public education has you and millions of young adults thinking the same thing.

You just assume from Science books that there is no life in this galaxy. And Science has you thinking it's impossible to travel that fast and that distance.

Well I have news for you the Science Books of the 50s said Asbestos was good for you.

So don't be so narrow minded I know the Darwin way is so easy you can fuck off your whole life and not be accountable for your actions since once you (according to you) die that's it, no soul.

Your whole time on planet earth was just a waste of time.

The other choice believe in a designer you may have to face one day and tell him what you did with his design. You may have to answer to him and that shit sucks. Unless your Catholic and you can just go to confession.

After all how can God not let you into heaven after letting 1000s of sex offenders that you probably already confessed too into heaven?

The point is not everything is really what its seems to be.
Don't put all your eggs in.....oh wait, I thought we was in the Creation topic.

Wild Cobra
09-03-2012, 02:54 AM
Good point!

w7IzXHsym7k
Is that video only suppose to have one possible meaning?

I suggest you get a life. It could be shuttle debris slightly slower than the shuttle, or satellites traveling the opposite direction in a lower orbit. the one we see diagonal to the path could be in polar orbit, or a small meteor.

Point is, we cannot say they are UFO's. They could be USJ (unidentified space junk.)

mouse
09-04-2012, 04:01 AM
I suggest you get a life.

For posting a youtube video?

It could be shuttle debris slightly slower than the shuttle, or satellites traveling the opposite direction in a lower orbit. the one we see diagonal to the path could be in polar orbit, or a small meteor.

Point is, we cannot say they are UFO's. They could be USJ (unidentified space junk.)

Why are you being so critical?

And how can you try to debunk something in less than a day without doing a little research first?

UFO caught on NASA cameras is nothing new, and debris doesn't fly one way and come back and travel in a different direction like this NASA video shows.

JuFBUS0kiSA

Wild Cobra
09-04-2012, 05:02 AM
And how can you try to debunk something in less than a day without doing a little research first?

The problem is you put out too much stuff that is obviously shit. Pick and choose your material more wisely. You have so much stuff you place here that has zero credibility, that you might actually have something now than then, but you are the proverbial boy who cried wolf.

UFO caught on NASA cameras is nothing new, and debris doesn't fly one way and come back and travel in a different direction like this NASA video shows.

First... Key word...

Unidentified!

Unidentified does not mean something like a flying saucer. Too many things could be happening. Nearly all objects seen are going in a strait line. Appear to have no change of direction. The few that do, may simply be particles of dust inside the camera moving around, and between lenses might appear to curve.

Now I do believe there are extra terrestrial craft. You really disenfranchise a believe like myself, and make all of us who believe look like kooks. It pisses me off that you keep posting utter bullshit. Again, there might be something once in a while, but nobody is going to believe the boy who cries wolf.

Pick and choose you material more carefully.

mouse
09-04-2012, 05:21 AM
The problem is you put out too much stuff that is obviously shit.

Link?

Pick and choose your material more wisely. You have so much stuff you place here that has zero credibility, that you might actually have something now than then, but you are the proverbial boy who cried wolf.

Didn't the wolf finally show up?

First... Key word...

Unidentified!

Unidentified does not mean something like a flying saucer. Too many things could be happening. Nearly all objects seen are going in a strait line. Appear to have no change of direction. The few that do, may simply be particles of dust inside the camera moving around, and between lenses might appear to curve.

psssssst! there are more than two videos.

Now I do believe there are extra terrestrial craft.

And you say "I" need to choose better material?

One minute you rant how my UFO videos are shit and I need to get a life and now all of a sudden your the M. Night Shyamalan of "extra terrestrial craft?

You really disenfranchise a believe like myself, and make all of us who believe look like kooks. It pisses me off that you keep posting utter bullshit. Again,

again link?

there might be something once in a while, but nobody is going to believe the boy who cries wolf.

People are not worried anymore about a cute fluffy animal they have bigger issues to deal with.

Pick and choose you material more carefully.

How about I PM each post to you so you can edit them to be suitable to your standards before I post them?

pQqCjTEWz78

Latarian Milton
09-04-2012, 08:36 AM
It's obviously the power of suggestion. People saw depictions of alien spacecraft and suddenly everything they fabricate is round. There is no need for a disk like craft.

Ok now I realize you're just trying to be amusing. That particular shtick is already taken by Mouse.

there're videos of them as well, not just subjective depictions imho. in fact the only aliens spacescrafts you've seen that are not round-shaped are those in the hollywood movies, which are the real fabricated shits because a streamline figure doesn't make no sense in the space where there's little to none friction.

you're acting like a medieval zombie who could never believe humans would make things called jets and fly at nearly the sound speed.

Latarian Milton
09-04-2012, 08:42 AM
Maybe you should quote who you are replying to when it isn't obvious then.
the one he quoted was on your ignore-list i think, and what's also on your ignore list is the significance of education tbh

Heath Ledger
09-04-2012, 10:53 AM
When I was in the Navy when we were underway I often saw things at a high altitude zipping across the sky, when I reported these events initially I was asked not to make a big deal about them and that our chain of command was well aware.

These things were moving perhaps thousands of miles per hour I know this because when you see an airplane several miles up in the sky it is moving at 500-600 ish miles per hour and seems to be crawling across the sky, well these things were that high or higher and absolutely just streaking across the sky and stopping and starting in an instant.

I saw these in many different parts of the world while out at sea.

Big Empty
04-09-2013, 07:07 PM
i have to say i saw a stephanville tx ufo documentary and it was very interesting. The Airforce denied any military jets in the area and later admitted it. Then that ufo agency MUFON i think, pulled public records that showed 10 f-16's chasing something that was travleing alot faster. They later did away with these public aviation reports when these UFO investigators were able to use that information to pinpoint a large object traveling worlds faster. pretty cool. I The older i get, the more i think Jesus was an alien lol http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephenville,_Texas

Woo Bum-kon
04-09-2013, 07:12 PM
The older i get, the more i think Jesus was an alien lol

:lmao

lol indeed, mouse.