PDA

View Full Version : Why do White girls

phxspurfan
09-02-2012, 05:02 PM
think pregnancy is an excuse to eat everything in sight without guilt? I don't see this with any other race really...

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-02-2012, 05:07 PM
So if white girls are the only ones who use pregnancy as an excuse, what's the excuse Mexican girls use for eating everything in site pregnant or not and being fat as hell by their 30th birthday?

Trill Clinton
09-02-2012, 05:15 PM
good question. seen it in real life on on MTV but never understood why.

CubanSucks
09-02-2012, 05:21 PM
think pregnancy is an excuse to eat everything in sight without guilt? I don't see this with any other race really...

you're right, blacks and hispanics eat everything in sight regardless

blkroadrunners
09-02-2012, 05:27 PM
?????

Trill Clinton
09-02-2012, 05:39 PM
you're right, blacks and hispanics eat everything in sight regardless

are you a white girl? what's up with the feelings you caught?

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-02-2012, 05:50 PM
are you a white girl? what's up with the feelings you caught?
For real, you'd think he was a brotha with his staunch love/defense of fat whities:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-02-2012, 06:23 PM
He's right though, making fun of white women eating habits as if they're anywhere near as gross as the eating habits of black or hispanic women is pretty funny.

Avante
09-02-2012, 06:39 PM
What I want to know is how come white females from the USA can't run?

Trill Clinton
09-02-2012, 06:47 PM
For real, you'd think he was a brotha with his staunch love/defense of fat whities:lol

not to derail the thread but fuck outta here doggie. the truth is, the black male has first dibs on the hottest women of any race and your women lust after that black cock. there are some brothas who like fat white broads but they're a minority.... you already knew that.

check out uncle Russ for example. dude is 50 and keeps a bad bitch.

http://i.mediatakeout.com/photo/134581506176938d9a9f.jpg

http://i.mediatakeout.com/photo/13458151154ec3b98277.jpg

and don't forget Seal's ugly ass

http://ionehellobeautiful.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/heidi-klum-seal1.jpg

CubanSucks
09-02-2012, 07:13 PM
not to derail the thread but fuck outta here doggie. the truth is, the black male has first dibs on the hottest women of any race and your women lust after that black cock. there are some brothas who like fat white broads but they're a minority.... you already knew that.

:lmao you mean the billionaire and the guy who got cucked by the white bodyguard?

Trill Clinton
09-02-2012, 07:39 PM
:lmao you mean the billionaire and the guy who got cucked by the white bodyguard?

yes miss thang, them.

Ginobilly
09-02-2012, 07:54 PM

:lmao

keep on thinking that, but in reality chicks are after dudes with foreskins and cash. All the black dudes those white chicks are after are wealthy. I haven't seen a decent white girl go for a broke ass nigga dawg, ever.

Trill Clinton
09-02-2012, 08:04 PM

keep on thinking that, but in reality chicks are after dudes with foreskins and cash. All the black dudes those white chicks are after are wealthy. I haven't seen a decent white girl go for a broke ass nigga dawg, ever.

yea okay. if that helps you sleep better at night than keep thinking that.

i haven't seen a decent girl of any race go for a broke ass man of any race either. ask yourself this, why do these women go for rich black men over rich white men? let it marinate.

Ginobilly
09-02-2012, 08:14 PM
yea okay. if that helps you sleep better at night than keep thinking that.

i haven't seen a decent girl of any race go for a broke ass man of any race either. ask yourself this, why do these women go for rich black men over rich white men? let it marinate.

Hot chicks will go for any dude that has cash dawg. It don't matter if that dude from Mars, Mexico or Africa.
They will go for a broke ass nigga once in a while, but you gotta be good looking.

Trill Clinton
09-02-2012, 08:21 PM
Hot chicks will go for any dude that has cash dawg. It don't matter if that dude from Mars, Mexico or Africa.
They will go for a broke ass nigga once in a while, but you gotta be good looking.

you don't have to be rich to pull a fine bitch. but my point is, most interracial relationships are bm and (insert any race of women here) we're the most desired.

lefty
09-02-2012, 08:22 PM
Black and latino women eat everything in sight even when they arr not pregnant

CubanSucks
09-02-2012, 08:23 PM
you don't have to be rich to pull a fine bitch. but my point is, most interracial relationships are bm and (insert any race of women here) we're the most desired.

:lol wrong again

white males with asian women, this is pretty well known

Latarian Milton
09-02-2012, 08:24 PM
white guys go after bitches with bras regardless of race, none goes after those with wet armpits but no bras tbh

Latarian Milton
09-02-2012, 08:26 PM

there're white guys who have fetish for asian bitches but they're just a minority like faggots tbh

Trill Clinton
09-02-2012, 08:28 PM

miss thang i woldn't brag about that. most of those are from the vietnam days:rollin

Trill Clinton
09-02-2012, 08:30 PM
Black and latino women eat everything in sight even when they arr not pregnant

o6hMDs4rBmw

Bill_Brasky
09-02-2012, 08:44 PM
good question. seen it in real life on on MTV but never understood why.

What I don't understand is why you were watching MTV in the first place.

CubanSucks
09-02-2012, 09:40 PM
there're white guys who have fetish for asian bitches but they're just a minority like faggots tbh

I'm only talking about the most common interracial relationship

miss thang i woldn't brag about that. most of those are from the vietnam days:rollin

and most of the black male/white female are insecure ugly white girls who could never find a respectable white man

:downspin: that's embarrassing

O.J. Simpson
09-02-2012, 10:19 PM
Lots of mad over here.

White girls are just fucking trouble, trust me. Coked-out Platinum fucking diggers.

Trill Clinton
09-02-2012, 10:42 PM
and most of the black male/white female are insecure ugly white girls who could never find a respectable white man

that's not true...but if it helps you cope with the fact they love the nigga dick, by all means believe that bullshit:p:

Trill Clinton
09-02-2012, 10:43 PM

i watch the oxygen channel as well. problem?

z0sa
09-02-2012, 10:54 PM
that's not true...

:lol that can be said for all the BS you spouting bro. Chicks go for money, game, and a good dicking in that order. It doesn't matter if you black, white, or a fat Asian, if you have money and confidence and know how to work it, you will pull hotties. You are shaming all men who pull good pussy by acting like it is just their skin colors or dick size.

Trill Clinton
09-02-2012, 11:30 PM
:lol that can be said for all the BS you spouting bro. Chicks go for money, game, and a good dicking in that order. It doesn't matter if you black, white, or a fat Asian, if you have money and confidence and know how to work it, you will pull hotties. You are shaming all men who pull good pussy by acting like it is just their skin colors or dick size.

what BS? a BS claim was made that all black men lust after obese white women. i refuted that claim with pics and feelings ensued. seems like noone likes to see black men with beautiful white women around here lol. im starting to think none of you pull quality bitches either because if so, ya'll would stop with the money angle. you don't have to a millionaire to pull a bad bitch. i never mentioned anything about dick size lol.

CubanSucks
09-02-2012, 11:47 PM
i refuted that claim with pics and feelings ensued. seems like noone likes to see black men with beautiful white women around here lol

yes miss thang, them.

:lol still waiting for you to refute my dismantling of your examples

btw, I didn't know "noone" was a word...must b dat nignog intellect

Trill Clinton
09-03-2012, 12:32 AM
:lol still waiting for you to refute my dismantling of your examples

btw, I didn't know "noone" was a word...must b dat nignog intellect
http://i45.tinypic.com/2wdq6qc.jpg

me and my 2 snow bunnies before they got the nigga dick. U mad lil mama?

CubanSucks
09-03-2012, 12:40 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/2wdq6qc.jpg

me and my 2 snow bunnies before they got the nigga dick. U mad lil mama?

:lol well pretending that's you, the thought of you tearing up in anger after they refuse to speak to you because you can't keep your job at _____________(insert restaurant here) keeps me comfortable

Trill Clinton
09-03-2012, 12:43 AM
lol u mad!

jag
09-04-2012, 11:29 AM
Trill is struggling in this thread. Truth is that all black men would rather have something other than a black woman. They all want a piece of the white ass, and they all try for that shit. It's more telling to look at all the black men with black women, than to look at the few (wealthy) black men with white women.

Women in general want a man that is successful and can provide for them. But you've lost your mind if you think a classy white woman would rather be with 50 Cent or Russell Simmons, than with Brad Pitt, Matthew McConaughey, Cristiano Ronaldo, etc.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-04-2012, 11:36 AM
chicks are after dudes with foreskins and cash.

Lets not make this thread about circumcision, but :lol if you think women in America care that much about foreskin.

Bill_Brasky
09-04-2012, 11:42 AM
i watch the oxygen channel as well. problem?

Yeah..........yeah, problem.

Trill Clinton
09-04-2012, 11:43 AM
Trill is struggling in this thread. Truth is that all black men would rather have something other than a black woman. They all want a piece of the white ass, and they all try for that shit. It's more telling to look at all the black men with black women, than to look at the few (wealthy) black men with white women.

Women in general want a man that is successful and can provide for them. But you've lost your mind if you think a classy white woman would rather be with 50 Cent or Russell Simmons, than with Brad Pitt, Matthew McConaughey, Cristiano Ronaldo, etc.

"Truth is that all black men would rather have something other than a black woman."
:lmao u serious?! please tell me where you got that from and provide some statistical data.

only black men who lust after white women are coons and they don't make up the majority of real niggas out here marrying nubian queens. nothing against irr but majority of black men's preference are sista's. black men love curves, big ass n titties. white women have neither. the white woman is trying to attract the black mans attention by getting ass implants(kim k) tanning to for darker skin, ignoring the health concerns with whites and skin cancer, breast implants, listening to hip-hop,etc. all this is done to get the black males attention.

we want a woman who can relate to us, have a banging body and beautiful skin. a woman with a backbone, the black woman gives us that.

as far as all of us wanting a piece of that "white ass", we're men. all pussy is pink. we don't discriminate and its not hard for us to get non-black pussy, whereas as for white men its either, white girls or asians, maybe hispanic and rarely ever black. most of yall are scared of that black pussy, but that's neither here nor there.

u still my nigga _jag

DPG21920
09-04-2012, 12:05 PM
I have to agree with Trill.

jag
09-04-2012, 01:36 PM
"Truth is that all black men would rather have something other than a black woman."
:lmao u serious?! please tell me where you got that from and provide some statistical data.

only black men who lust after white women are coons and they don't make up the majority of real niggas out here marrying nubian queens. nothing against irr but majority of black men's preference are sista's. black men love curves, big ass n titties. white women have neither. the white woman is trying to attract the black mans attention by getting ass implants(kim k) tanning to for darker skin, ignoring the health concerns with whites and skin cancer, breast implants, listening to hip-hop,etc. all this is done to get the black males attention.

we want a woman who can relate to us, have a banging body and beautiful skin. a woman with a backbone, the black woman gives us that. as far as all of us wanting a piece of that "white ass", we're men. all pussy is pink. we don't discriminate and its not hard for us to get non-black pussy, whereas as for white men its either, white girls or asians, maybe hispanic and rarely ever black. most of yall are scared of that black pussy, but that's neither here nor there.

u still my nigga _jag

Kim Kardashian is a hoodrat, brah. And many white women and latinas have big asses and titties. I think it's more of a regional thing though. I've lived all over the US and these things are viewed very differently depending on the particular region (Northeast, Southeast, West Coast, Midwest, etc.). Both white and black people are generally pretty racist here in the Southeastern states (TN, NC, SC, lower KY, MS, AL and GA). Atlanta and Memphis are like the black capitals of the US.There aren't really any mexicans or asians here so it's mostly a white and black thing. Interracial couples are frowned upon down here and for the most part, people look down on white girls that date black guys. It's not just white people that don't want to see IR couples, it's black people too. 90% of the activities on college campuses here are segregated, and both white and black people like it that way. I know things are different in the Northeast and Northwest, but here, the only girls who date black guys are the ones who want to be rebelious. And the only girls you see with black guys are the super white-trash ho's. Maybe it's because it's so taboo, but a lot of black men down here want a hot white chick over a hot black chick. It's almost like a status thing. You my nigga so we can agree to disagree.

DPG21920
09-04-2012, 01:38 PM
Just playing, Trill looks hella dumb right now.

Trill Clinton
09-04-2012, 02:12 PM
Kim Kardashian is a hoodrat, brah. And many white women and latinas have big asses and titties. I think it's more of a regional thing though. I've lived all over the US and these things are viewed very differently depending on the particular region (Northeast, Southeast, West Coast, Midwest, etc.). Both white and black people are generally pretty racist here in the Southeastern states (TN, NC, SC, lower KY, MS, AL and GA). Atlanta and Memphis are like the black capitals of the US.There aren't really any mexicans or asians here so it's mostly a white and black thing. Interracial couples are frowned upon down here and for the most part, people look down on white girls that date black guys. It's not just white people that don't want to see IR couples, it's black people too. 90% of the activities on college campuses here are segregated, and both white and black people like it that way. I know things are different in the Northeast and Northwest, but here, the only girls who date black guys are the ones who want to be rebelious. And the only girls you see with black guys are the super white-trash ho's. Maybe it's because it's so taboo, but a lot of black men down here want a hot white chick over a hot black chick. It's almost like a status thing. You my nigga so we can agree to disagree.

why is kim kardashian is a hoodrat? i'd put her in the "bopper" category. i mean she isn't on welfare, doesn't have kids out of wedlock, no ugly tattoos, speaks proper english. i hope it isn't because she loves the nigga dick.

but if you're in college, then yea, most of the white girls who hang with the basketball team, football team or "cool" black dudes are sluts. and your region is just a small sampling size compared to the rest of the U.S, remember you said "all" black men desire a white women.

as a grown man, i don't see that. the irr bm/ww, couples i've seen have been successful couples with a lot in common, it just so happens they're skin is different. i've never been around a black person who put white women on a pedestal, if i did i'd remove myself from there presence immediately.

and a black man's view of big ass is different from a white man's view:lol

hope you had a good labor day holiday tho fam.

Edward
09-04-2012, 02:21 PM
Kim K likes black men who are worth millions, younger than her, and can be paraded around as a status symbol. It ain't like she's hooking up with the black guy who works where she goes grocery shopping.

The reason you don't see her with famous white male celebrities is because none of them would touch her.

Trill Clinton
09-04-2012, 04:04 PM
Kim K likes black men who are worth millions, younger than her, and can be paraded around as a status symbol. It ain't like she's hooking up with the black guy who works where she goes grocery shopping.

The reason you don't see her with famous white male celebrities is because none of them would touch her.

why won't famous white male celeb's touch her? please don't say its because she's a hoe, she isn't. it's not that they won't touch her, she's hot, any man would hit that, date her or maybe even wife her. i have a theory as to why white celebs are scared to date herhttp://img30.imageshack.us/img30/3078/obamamug.png

Creepn
09-04-2012, 06:34 PM

LOL bull fucking shit! White celebs are intimidated because they know she had good dickings by the black race. I bet 90% of the white celebs busted a nut to that sex tape.

Creepn
09-04-2012, 06:40 PM
Black men just like to fuck. Simple. White women are attractive so of course we desire them but it's the same with other women of race as well. Y'all aren't that special.

White people are the ones that are hung up on the race thing.

mavs>spurs
09-04-2012, 06:40 PM
i've said it once and i'll say it again, the only white women who fuck black guys are a disgusting minority who are ostracized from the rest of the white community and laughed at. usually there are psychological issues at the root of it.

white women and latinas don't have ass and titties? lmao ok, i'll actually agree that they don't have ridiculously oversized, NASTY asses like black women but they do have nicer titties. hard to find a black woman with a nice rack, usually they're either small or overly large and floppy/saggy. i've seen like enough hot black women in my life that i can count them on my fingers.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-04-2012, 06:42 PM
why won't famous white male celeb's touch her?
Because they can find pussy that doesn't look like a bucket of rotten roast beef

Creepn
09-04-2012, 06:44 PM
Lol it takes a white woman with psychological issues to date a black man??? Lmao wow.

Creepn
09-04-2012, 06:45 PM
Because they can find pussy that doesn't look like a bucket of rotten roast beef

Lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-04-2012, 06:45 PM
LOL bull fucking shit! White celebs are intimidated because they know she had good dickings by the black race. I bet 90% of the white celebs busted a nut to that sex tape.
:lmao:lmao:lmao "by the black race"

It's almost as if you think you personally fucked Kim Kardashian the way you brag about it.

mavs>spurs
09-04-2012, 06:47 PM
hey creepn/trill since as you say everyone in the world "lusts after the black cock" as you put it, can you back that up with any first hand experience? like, is that what you guys crave or something? serious question, because i know that male homosexuality is like a big problem in the black community right now. also, have you like done studies or compared a lot of cocks of different races? I was just interested to know what your findings were I mean surely if you're going to make a claim that it's backed by something tbh.

BUMP
09-04-2012, 06:47 PM
don't say its because she's a hoe, she isn't.

rofl

mavs>spurs
09-04-2012, 06:48 PM

It's almost as if you think you personally fucked Kim Kardashian the way you brag about it.

living vicariously imo

because deez are tings you kenttt do from a random couch in section 8 collecting welfare

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-04-2012, 06:49 PM

To add onto that, the more I think about it, the more a black guy who lives vicariously through black celebs who have fucked Kim Kardashian are the ones who have prolly yanked it to that sex tape multiple times, with their eyes closed fantasizing :lmao

"Oh yeah Kim, you're getting fucked by the black race :eyebrows"

Creepn
09-04-2012, 06:51 PM

I did. Fucked her real good. She was having seizures on my dick cause she's was cumming so hard.

Not a billionaire either.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-04-2012, 06:52 PM
I did. Fucked her real good. She was having seizures on my dick cause she's was cumming so hard.

Not a billionaire either.
The ol' "Now my serious argument is about to become passed off as a joke since it's not working," shtick.

Trill Clinton
09-04-2012, 06:54 PM

lol Dok, be real fam. that bitch got a pretty pussy. i know you seen the tape. her sex game is wack but her body is amazing.

Trill Clinton
09-04-2012, 06:54 PM
i've said it once and i'll say it again, the only white women who fuck black guys are a disgusting minority who are ostracized from the rest of the white community and laughed at. usually there are psychological issues at the root of it.

white women and latinas don't have ass and titties? lmao ok, i'll actually agree that they don't have ridiculously oversized, NASTY asses like black women but they do have nicer titties. hard to find a black woman with a nice rack, usually they're either small or overly large and floppy/saggy. i've seen like enough hot black women in my life that i can count them on my fingers.

don't bring ya girl round me:lol

mavs>spurs
09-04-2012, 06:55 PM
well yeah she'd be repulsed..why would i want to make her uncomfortable?

DPG21920
09-04-2012, 06:55 PM
Sex taping a** hoe.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-04-2012, 06:58 PM
lol Dok, be real fam. that bitch got a pretty pussy. i know you seen the tape. her sex game is wack but her body is amazing.
I haven't seen the sex tape. Don't really do much (or any) porn watching.

Trill Clinton
09-04-2012, 06:59 PM
hey creepn/trill since as you say everyone in the world "lusts after the black cock" as you put it, can you back that up with any first hand experience? like, is that what you guys crave or something? serious question, because i know that male homosexuality is like a big problem in the black community right now. also, have you like done studies or compared a lot of cocks of different races? I was just interested to know what your findings were I mean surely if you're going to make a claim that it's backed by something tbh.

so you're implying all black men have big cocks or bigger ones than other races? what would make you think big cock=good sex?

we have natural rhythm which carries over to the bedroom thus enabling us to stroke that pussy like no other. throw in how the sweat glistens on our ebony skin, our natural charisma and sense of humor, women love us. hey, being black is what's hot nowadays :hat

yes i can back up my claims with the non black women i've slept with. have you had the pleasure of having sex with a sista? i'm sure you haven't because by your above posts i get the impression that you think we're all hung and there is no way you can compete with the previous men who already ran through that.

Trill Clinton
09-04-2012, 07:00 PM
Sex taping a** hoe.

making a sextape with your boyfriend= hoe? well damn

mavs>spurs
09-04-2012, 07:03 PM
so you're implying all black men have big cocks or bigger ones than other races? what would make you think big cock=good sex?

we have natural rhythm which carries over to the bedroom thus enabling us to stroke that pussy like no other. throw in how the sweat glistens on our ebony skin, our natural charisma and sense of humor, women love us. hey, being black is what's hot nowadays :hat

yes i can back up my claims with the non black women i've slept with. have you had the pleasure of having sex with a sista? i'm sure you haven't because by your above posts i get the impression that you think we're all hung and there is no way you can compete with the previous men who already ran through that.

i fucked a half nigga before but that's about as far as i'll go.

:lol so charisma and sense of humor is no unique to black people? keep going this is funny

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-04-2012, 07:05 PM
black people should use that unique charisma and sense of humor to charm employers more often :lol

BUMP
09-04-2012, 07:08 PM
black people should use that unique charisma and sense of humor to charm employers more often :lol

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs6/3583649_o.gif

Trill Clinton
09-04-2012, 07:09 PM
i fucked a half nigga before but that's about as far as i'll go.

:lol so charisma and sense of humor is no unique to black people? keep going this is funny

no it isn't unique to black people but majority of us have it. majority of us also have rhythm. all of our skin glistens in the dark from beads of sweat. its been said we're hung like horses...all of that adds up. also a lot of women are curious what its like to be with a brotha. we really don't have to work that hard for non black pussy.

this mixed chick you fucked. if her mama wasn't black it doesn't count.

O.J. Simpson
09-04-2012, 07:09 PM
You know me, I be killing them white hoes.

You mad?

Trill Clinton
09-04-2012, 07:10 PM

:lol it wont work on racist crackas

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-04-2012, 07:12 PM
If you combine a unique sense of humor, charisma and affirmative action, the world should pretty much be at your feet :lol

BUMP
09-04-2012, 07:12 PM

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/1541779_o.gif

mavs>spurs
09-04-2012, 07:16 PM
real talk tho, this whole false machismo thing black guys got going on is a cover for how insecure they are ever since slavery. it might break your heart to know this, but in my experience black women actually prefer white men to black men. for example, once i trolled around on one of those dating websites and just reading some of the profiles is a kick..there were black women on there who explicitly state on their profiles that they don't date black men :rollin

sad thing is, there are a lot of black women who feel that way. white men pretty much have all races of women throwing themselves at our feet. it's a status thing.

Trill Clinton
09-04-2012, 07:20 PM
If you combine a unique sense of humor, charisma and affirmative action, the world should pretty much be at your feet :lol

lol i'm talking about pussy and you're talking about jobs. its past work hours fam. lets stay on task. we're talking about why black men are the most desired men on the planet at this juncture. can we have our moment? damn:lol

Latarian Milton
09-04-2012, 07:23 PM
niggas have longer & stronger dicks and that kinda explains why most black women have such BIG a$$es, *no racist*

mavs>spurs
09-04-2012, 07:25 PM
lmao rogue

HeatChamps
09-04-2012, 07:27 PM
White girls like to fuck. Haven't you seen the videos by now?

Creepn
09-04-2012, 07:49 PM
Don't understand why whites be hating black women. Aryans been intermingling with black civilzation since the beginning of times. It's equivalent to some fat ass saying they won't fuck a dime piece.

DMC
09-04-2012, 08:05 PM
Don't understand why whites be hating black women. Aryans been intermingling with black civilzation since the beginning of times. It's equivalent to some fat ass saying they won't fuck a dime piece.
Slave owners propagated the black race in America tbh. That's why all the Jeferson, Washington, Johnson, Jackson and other common black names are so prominent. That's why you don't see white kids running around with names like "Kunta" tbh.

No racist

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-04-2012, 08:05 PM
White girls like to fuck.
Men and women, white or black, like to fuck. That isn't some trait unique to black men and white women bringing them together.

HeatChamps
09-04-2012, 08:08 PM
Men and women, white or black, like to fuck. That isn't some trait unique to black men and white women bringing them together.
True.

jag
09-04-2012, 08:18 PM
why won't famous white male celeb's touch her? please don't say its because she's a hoe, she isn't

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpuim0Pjnc1qh066ho1_500.gif

Creepn
09-04-2012, 08:28 PM
Slave owners propagated the black race in America tbh. That's why all the Jeferson, Washington, Johnson, Jackson and other common black names are so prominent. That's why you don't see white kids running around with names like "Kunta" tbh.

No racist

You do know that there was a time before America right?

Creepn
09-04-2012, 08:33 PM

Compared with white men and black women it is. I've been all over texas hanging out with rowdy ass white boys. Almost all of them say they would never fuck a black woman whilst the black man don't give a fuck who it is. One guy said Mariah Carey would be the darkest he'd fuck.

Grey Spurfan
09-04-2012, 09:23 PM
Compared with white men and black women it is. I've been all over texas hanging out with rowdy ass white boys. Almost all of them say they would never fuck a black woman whilst the black man don't give a fuck who it is. One guy said Mariah Carey would be the darkest he'd fuck.

That's because black people are at the bottom of the totem pole. Welcome to Earth.

Creepn
09-04-2012, 09:30 PM
That's because black people are at the bottom of the totem pole. Welcome to Earth.

Sup Rouge.

mavs>spurs
09-04-2012, 10:13 PM

'ill Clint, going baseline, going up for the dunk and getting hung like his grandfather in the 1800's par per etc

Grey Spurfan
09-05-2012, 12:32 AM
Sup Rouge.

Interesting hypothesis.

DMC
09-05-2012, 01:35 AM
Sup Rouge.
Why are you calling him Red?

Avante
09-05-2012, 01:44 AM
Sex without romance or emotional ties is boring.

jag
09-05-2012, 03:53 AM
You had to know it was only a matter of time before Avante waddled his 280lb, land-whale ass back in here to provide his homoerotic take on the matter.

Trill Clinton
09-05-2012, 08:29 AM

exactly!!!!

Trill Clinton
09-05-2012, 08:30 AM
You had to know it was only a matter of time before Avante waddled his 280lb, land-whale ass back in here to provide his homoerotic take on the matter.
:lol

off topic: why do you think Kim K is a hoe?

Latarian Milton
09-05-2012, 10:09 AM
Why are you calling him Red?

he's shawshank and im his old nigga friend nicknamed "red"

HeatChamps
09-05-2012, 11:03 AM
Brb. I'm going to fuck some white girls at my local bar.

The Gemini Method
09-05-2012, 11:18 AM
I have a black friend who is obsessed with Asians/Pacific Islander chicks and he gets the grief from his black homegirls for this. It's hilarious because they tease him for wantin' the forbidden lotus and having the Asian Persuasion. My opinion is that I will smash on any race if it is pretty and doesn't have any STDs and/or psycho tendencies.