PDA

View Full Version : Most polarizing NBA figure on Spurstalk

irishock
09-04-2012, 03:44 AM
Between Jason Terry, Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan.

TheRealCB
09-04-2012, 04:47 AM
Easily Terry,he has some fans here.Bryant,other than kool_aid,not so much.

Killakobe81
09-04-2012, 09:00 AM
Obama, Hitler, Mark Jackson, Cully, LeBron, Kobe, Tony Parker, Harlem, Cuban, and DPG all bear consideration.

All have plenty of supporters and haters. Duncan is not hated just overrated by some and underrated by many others.

Latarian Milton
09-04-2012, 09:54 AM
some people hate bush just as much as the others like him, as the mediocre black motherfucker got the consideration i don't see no reason why GWG doesn't deserve a nomination tbh

Calispursfan11
09-05-2012, 10:10 AM
I already posted the why is Jason Terry polarizing thread tbh...

Kidd K
09-05-2012, 04:44 PM
Kobe. He's polarizing on most NBA message boards, and isn't unique to this forum. It seems either you see people who overrate the shit out of him, or you see people who hate him specifically because of the people who overrate the shit out of him.

Who even dislikes Duncan? That's like saying you hate Steve Nash and Dikembe Mutumbo. Hard to dislike the nice guys who don't talk shit, gloat, or over celebrate.

Jason Terry is more disliked than either of the other two imo, and I rarely see anyone saying they actually like him unless he plays for the team they like.

DeadlyDynasty
09-05-2012, 04:56 PM
Kidd K is a faggot.

Kidd K
09-05-2012, 05:01 PM
Kidd K is a faggot.

And right on cue, a butthurt Kobe stan enters the building and acts pissed as if I slapped the dick out of his mouth right before his favorite part.

DeadlyDynasty
09-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Right on cue, the faggot mentions a homosexual act:lol

Kidd K
09-05-2012, 05:05 PM
Right on cue, the faggot mentions a homosexual act:lol

Right on cue, the faggot who brought up faggotry in the first place is trying to blame his homosexual thoughts on the world rather than his own desire to meet other closet faggots on the internet.

Sorry to disappoint, but your quest will have to continue for now!

DeadlyDynasty
09-05-2012, 05:07 PM
^
teh gay

Lincoln
09-05-2012, 05:22 PM
Kidd K really is a faggot, wow that was some of the gayest shit I've seen

DMC
09-05-2012, 05:40 PM
Kobe. He's polarizing on most NBA message boards, and isn't unique to this forum. It seems either you see people who overrate the shit out of him, or you see people who hate him specifically because of the people who overrate the shit out of him.

Who even dislikes Duncan? That's like saying you hate Steve Nash and Dikembe Mutumbo. Hard to dislike the nice guys who don't talk shit, gloat, or over celebrate.

Jason Terry is more disliked than either of the other two imo, and I rarely see anyone saying they actually like him unless he plays for the team they like.
I didn't like JT until he got the trophy tatt and followed suit. That's big fucking brass balls.

Clipper Nation
09-05-2012, 10:21 PM
Kidd K needs to stop fantasizing, tbh, we don't really care about your love of giving head.....