PDA

View Full Version : will intelligent life found in this solar system ruin Darwin's theories?

mouse
09-04-2012, 06:09 AM
Who is going to argue with an advanced civilization that knows more than us?

NR7NIwY5y1A

The Reckoning
09-04-2012, 06:23 AM
looks like a sunspot to me

Wild Cobra
09-04-2012, 06:58 AM
OMG...

The sun gave birth to another planet!

BacktoBasics
09-04-2012, 07:54 AM
No but it might ruin the bible thumpers theory of everything revolving around an apocalypticist from the first century.

AussieFanKurt
09-04-2012, 08:26 AM
I guess if space is infinite there has to be other intelligent life but I doubt the human race will ever find it

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-04-2012, 09:01 AM
No but it might ruin the bible thumpers theory of everything revolving around an apocalypticist from the first century.
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z192/Def_Fit/GIF/pniw2.gif

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-04-2012, 09:03 AM
Who is going to argue with an advanced civilization that knows more that us?

NR7NIwY5y1A
KjxzmaXAg9E

Latarian Milton
09-04-2012, 09:57 AM
every principle has its own limits, even newton's principles are limited only to inertial systems imho

koriwhat
09-04-2012, 01:19 PM
fuckin' dumb people and their ignorant political views... lets just get it out there already, no politician is better than the next, they are all corrupt! nice video.

btw, religion. :lol

Wild Cobra
09-04-2012, 04:05 PM
Who is going to argue with an advanced civilization that knows more that us?

NR7NIwY5y1A
Early this morning, after I looked at this video, I found the full video image this is in.

Mouse... what do you know of spectral sensing instru8ments?

I suggest you look to see what the spectral range of the image was taken in and what phenomena can account for such things before you believe the lies.

Hint...

It's not true color. It is actually outside our visual range and colorized so we can see it.

NASA has instruments that uses IR, UV, X-rays, and other spectral ranges.

Canibspur
09-04-2012, 07:59 PM
Early this morning, after I looked at this video, I found the full video image this is in.

I suggest you look to see what the spectral range of the image was taken in and what phenomena can account for such things before you believe the lies.

Hint...

It's not true color. It is actually outside our visual range and colorized so we can see it.

NASA has instruments that uses IR, UV, X-rays, and other spectral ranges.

http://ww2.hdnux.com/photos/14/27/53/3242701/3/628x471.jpg

Thanks for that Greg

mouse
09-04-2012, 09:46 PM

one they are very expensive and two they are able to take pictures of the sun and stars during the day.

http://www.slrlounge.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Spectral-Instruments-110MP-Sensor.jpg

But that video I posted shows a phenomena that has never been seen and hasn't happened since.

And how do you account for NASA not having a explanation?

The bottom line finding life on another planet will not only blow the flaky Darwin theories out of the water and rewrite the bible.

It will prove Alternative Design was right all along.

redzero
09-04-2012, 10:00 PM
Mouse, when are those aliens that invented humanity planning on coming back to earth?

mouse
09-04-2012, 10:09 PM
Mouse, when are those aliens that invented humanity planning on coming back to earth?

After the nuclear holocaust to survey the damage and compare notes to the other Earths they still have that they are still monitoring.

After all that is why we are here as an Experiment and some of you are causing it to fail.

DMC
09-04-2012, 11:44 PM
No. Bible thumpers stay in denial for a time but eventually bandwagon the irrefutable and claim compatibility with the Bible.

Avante
09-05-2012, 12:45 AM
I wonder what aliens do for entertainment? Wouldn't wanna be an atheist. This is more like it...

etGrFu6dyAE (http://etGrFu6dyAE)

redzero
09-05-2012, 12:47 AM
Church is booooring.

Avante
09-05-2012, 12:49 AM
Church is booooring.

Talking about razors is booooring.

redzero
09-05-2012, 12:54 AM
:lol Lame comeback. The point of my thread wasn't entertainment.

Avante
09-05-2012, 01:03 AM
:lol Lame comeback. The point of my thread wasn't entertainment.

Obviously!

redzero
09-05-2012, 01:04 AM
Great. So we both agree that your response didn't make any sense.

Avante
09-05-2012, 01:08 AM
Great. So we both agree that your response didn't make any sense.

What doesn't make any sense is somebody who moans and groans as much as you do about shit threads, then when you...FINALLY!!!!!!!!!...post a thread....razors?????? Dude, you Google shit lie that.

redzero
09-05-2012, 01:11 AM
I wanted the opinions of people on here. It's not like there is a correct answer on what the best razor is.

Stay mad, though. Your comeback was bad, you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

mouse
09-05-2012, 01:13 AM
Redzero vs Avante?

Two of the top 10 posters in the Club having a smack off while my topic expands to page two it's a win win

:corn:

Avante
09-05-2012, 01:16 AM
I wanted the opinions of people on here. It's not like there is a correct answer on what the best razor is.

Stay mad, though. Your comeback was bad, you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

Nobody is mad, it seems weird that an idiot like you would think talking razors is a thread. Try a random thought. RetarDed and faggish is all I 've ever Seen you do. Hey guys what do you shave with...is so fucking gay.

redzero
09-05-2012, 01:22 AM
Your comeback was lame, and no amount of deflecting will change that.

mouse
09-05-2012, 01:24 AM
Hey guys what do you shave with...is so fucking gay.

:lmao

Avante 2

Redzero 2

Avante
09-05-2012, 01:25 AM
Your comeback was lame, and no amount of deflecting will change that.

Dude, you finally decide to post a thread and the best you could come up with was....razors?...are you kidding me? Talk about lame, sheesh~~~~~~ Who gives a fuck about what razor you use?

Dude:rolleyes

redzero
09-05-2012, 01:27 AM
I didn't make a thread about what razors I use. You are still too stupid to understand why I made the thread.

Go back to my thread and read the first post.

Now, tell me why I made the thread.

Avante
09-05-2012, 01:30 AM
I didn't make a thread about what razors I use. You are still too stupid to understand why I made the thread.

Go back to my thread and read the first post.

Now, tell me why I made the thread.

I'm not going anywhere, it was a stupid thread. Stick to leeching off everyone else, you suck at trying to be creative/original.

So tell me what after shave do you use, how about what toothpaste you use, hahahahaha!!!!!!!! Who cares?

Ok man you are too dumb to waste anymore time with.

redzero
09-05-2012, 01:35 AM
:lol I was seeking advice, not trying to create the most original, creative thread in the world. The fact that you can't understand that is pretty funny.

:lol mad I made fun of his shitty threads

mouse
09-05-2012, 01:36 AM

It will ruin so much more. Just think about Joesph Smith and his followers not to mention Buddha,Ala,and Pastor Hagee.

That is why I always say don't put all your eggs in one basket leave room for what tomorrow may bring.

ZkMiqpPDilw

mouse
09-05-2012, 01:38 AM
Avante 5

Redzero 4

Avante
09-05-2012, 01:40 AM
:lol I was seeking advice, not trying to create the most original, creative thread in the world. The fact that you can't understand that is pretty funny.

:lol mad I made fun of his shitty threads

Here ya go faggot, just for your narrow little fag ass.

http://www.fragrantica.com/board/viewtopic.php?id=36260

howbouthemspurs
09-05-2012, 01:42 AM
Looks like we found aliens that can harness energy from stars at close range! How can we compete with that? We are fucked!

redzero
09-05-2012, 01:45 AM
Oh, the irony of Avante complaining about others making threads about things that nobody wants to talk about. This is the same guy who made dozens of threads for no real reason at all, other than because he can.

:lol and he's still responding to me.

mouse
09-05-2012, 01:51 AM
Avante 6

Redzero 6

redzero
09-05-2012, 01:51 AM
Oh, and here's a post from Avante that's about shaving, which means that all of this complaining that he's doing is really just because I made fun of him:

I have been doing this for about the last 10 years. I shave my head then let it grow until it's so long it bugs me, then shave it again then let it grow.................

:lol Only now does he have a problem with talking about shaving.

mouse
09-05-2012, 01:58 AM
Avante 6

Redzero 8

Wild Cobra
09-05-2012, 02:34 AM
bQ7RaOMHb5I

mouse
09-05-2012, 02:45 AM
Wild Cobra 10

Wild Cobra
09-05-2012, 02:57 AM
The spherical area is just too cool to see with the spectra/wavelength they are looking at.

82l46fpd-ic

Jacob1983
09-05-2012, 03:17 AM
I laugh at atheists that are hell bent with the attitude of "I know that there is no god or higher being and there are no aliens in outerspace". I laugh because I just want to ask them "how the fuck do you know that". I also want to ask them if they can tell me the winning numbers of the Texas lottery this week. I mean if they know everything especially that there are no aliens in outerspace then they should know the winning numbers of the Texas lottery this week. I would also like to hear their take on space since they obviously know everything about it. I want to know what happens when a human dies too. No human can know for sure. I don't care what you say or how arrogant or hell bent you are with your beliefs and opinions. You are NOT all knowing so you have no fuckin' idea. You're just like the rest of us.

mouse
09-05-2012, 03:19 AM
Remember your only seeing what the Government allows to be public / unclassified.

I wonder what youtube would be like if it was not moderated.

7Wr-lXLGCxQ

Wild Cobra
09-05-2012, 03:26 AM
This is fascinating. take a look at it from NASA archives, at the SOHO Theater (http://sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/soho_movie_theater). The useful filters are EIT 171, EIT195, EIT284, EIT304, and LASCO C2. I used 1024 x 1024 for them, but had to reduce it to 512 x 512 for the last filter. That one chewed too much memory for my system setup for memory. I used the dates from 3/8/12 to 3/12/12. I'm going to see if there is an archive viewer for a few other satellites.

mouse
09-05-2012, 03:30 AM
I will examine your link.

Wild Cobra
09-05-2012, 03:46 AM
Oh, this is the one to use.

SDO archives (http://sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/data/aiahmi/browse.php)

I haven't been through all the filters yet, but I like the 1024 x 1024 Purple filter from 3/5/12 08:00 to 3/12/12 12:00.

Wild Cobra
09-05-2012, 03:57 AM
Wow...

With the dopplergram, sunspots look like craters!

Wild Cobra
09-05-2012, 04:03 AM
The AIA Composite 304, 211, 171 is pretty cool.

AussieFanKurt
09-05-2012, 04:37 AM
I laugh at atheists that are hell bent with the attitude of "I know that there is no god or higher being and there are no aliens in outerspace". I laugh because I just want to ask them "how the fuck do you know that". I also want to ask them if they can tell me the winning numbers of the Texas lottery this week. I mean if they know everything especially that there are no aliens in outerspace then they should know the winning numbers of the Texas lottery this week. I would also like to hear their take on space since they obviously know everything about it. I want to know what happens when a human dies too. No human can know for sure. I don't care what you say or how arrogant or hell bent you are with your beliefs and opinions. You are NOT all knowing so you have no fuckin' idea. You're just like the rest of us.

Well I sure hope you don't say you are SURE there is a god and aliens because you'd be a hypocrite

Jacob1983
09-05-2012, 04:58 AM
Not at all. I hope God exists and that there is an afterlife but I cannot say that I know that for a 100 percent absolute fact. I don't have that knowledge. I also don't know if there are aliens or not. You will not know the answers until you die and experience death.

I still can't tell you if we are human or dancer.

TDMVPDPOY
09-05-2012, 05:08 AM
something wrong with darwins theory and many scientists theory where mankind originated from, they say we all came from africa and expanded outwards....yet how come today ppl in african are still clueless?

AussieFanKurt
09-05-2012, 05:18 AM
Not at all. I hope God exists and that there is an afterlife but I cannot say that I know that for a 100 percent absolute fact. I don't have that knowledge. I also don't know if there are aliens or not. You will not know the answers until you die and experience death.

I still can't tell you if we are human or dancer.

Very rational of you. I don't think there is a god but at the same time I sure as hell don't know. Same with aliens. I could never fully dispute anyone about the existence of either because I don't know. I just hope people with conflicting ideas feel the same

DarkReign
09-05-2012, 09:35 AM
Oh, this is the one to use.

SDO archives (http://sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/data/aiahmi/browse.php)

I haven't been through all the filters yet, but I like the 1024 x 1024 Purple filter from 3/5/12 08:00 to 3/12/12 12:00.

holy shit, that link!

Nice find.

Wild Cobra
09-05-2012, 12:34 PM
holy shit, that link!

Nice find.
I knew they were available. I used them a few years back with SOHO. I was pretty happy when I found the SDO viewer. You can use SOHO, or SDO and see that the thing discussed is not a craft. It only appears on some spectral filters, and is completely invisible on others that are in the visible spectrum.

Did you look at the doppler filter? Would you agree the sunspots look like craters?

Wild Cobra
09-05-2012, 12:35 PM
I've always pretty much been a Darwinist but this guy has got me wondering.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UhPMzsrZbw

If the evidence he presents turns out to be real, he's on to something. I wish I were in a position to be able to check his evidence.
Revelations...

It has happened before, it will happen again.

leemajors
09-05-2012, 12:53 PM
something wrong with darwins theory and many scientists theory where mankind originated from, they say we all came from africa and expanded outwards....yet how come today ppl in african are still clueless?
You're not exactly making Australia proud yourself.

TDMVPDPOY
09-05-2012, 01:17 PM
You're not exactly making Australia proud yourself.

look at this wanker

Jacob1983
09-05-2012, 11:35 PM
I think most people even the ones that are die hard atheists and hell bent on their atheism hope that there is an afterlife. I think that feeling is just a part of human nature. People want to have something to hope for. A lot of people's lives are pretty shitty and some are never going to get better but I'm sure some of them have a hope that things will get better once they're dead and experience the afterlife if it does exist. Who wouldn't want to live an existence in which there was no pain, suffering, death, and war?

DMC
09-06-2012, 12:36 AM
I think most people even the ones that are die hard atheists and hell bent on their atheism hope that there is an afterlife. I think that feeling is just a part of human nature. People want to have something to hope for. A lot of people's lives are pretty shitty and some are never going to get better but I'm sure some of them have a hope that things will get better once they're dead and experience the afterlife if it does exist. Who wouldn't want to live an existence in which there was no pain, suffering, death, and war?
Chuck Norris

Wild Cobra
09-06-2012, 03:20 AM
Well Mouse...

You still think that phenomena is a planet sized space ship?

Wild Cobra
09-06-2012, 03:42 PM
http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/684370main_earth_scale_946-710.jpg (http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/sunearth/news/gallery/earth-scale.html)

mouse
09-06-2012, 05:26 PM
Well Mouse...

When did I post I think its a huge spaceship?

Proxy
09-06-2012, 08:42 PM
I think most people even the ones that are die hard atheists and hell bent on their atheism hope that there is an afterlife. You can assume whatever you want to try and make yourself feel better.

I think that feeling is just a part of human nature. IMO, looking for patterns is a part of our evolution. Superstition is a make believe pattern we invent to make it easier to sleep at night.

People want to have something to hope for. A lot of people's lives are pretty shitty and some are never going to get better but I'm sure some of them have a hope that things will get better once they're dead and experience the afterlife if it does exist. Who wouldn't want to live an existence in which there was no pain, suffering, death, and war?
What's your reasoning, exactly, on your theoretical symbiotic connection between religious views and having a shitty life?

Jacob1983
09-06-2012, 11:51 PM
I just stated my opinion. Never said it was 100 percent factual. If you want to shit on my opinion, go ahead and do so. And for the record, I don't have religious views like a lot of the Bible thumpers do in America. I think God exists and that there is an afterlife but I don't view God like a lot of Christians do. I view God as a reluctant observer. He is basically just watching the world on a video screen and sitting on a couch playing Angry Birds on his Iphone. I also don't think that believing in God will give you a better life. If you have that thinking, you're fuckin' stupid and should definitely get some help. Believing in God in my opinion basically only gives you a ticket to Heaven. That's all you really get if you take a deep detailed look at it. And let's not bullshit around the facts, most people that believe in God believe because of fear. They fear burning in Hell forever so they believe in God and hope that they are allowed into Heaven. It's harsh but sadly true.

Latarian Milton
09-07-2012, 03:01 AM
I just stated my opinion. Never said it was 100 percent factual. If you want to shit on my opinion, go ahead and do so. And for the record, I don't have religious views like a lot of the Bible thumpers do in America. I think God exists and that there is an afterlife but I don't view God like a lot of Christians do. I view God as a reluctant observer. He is basically just watching the world on a video screen and sitting on a couch playing Angry Birds on his Iphone. I also don't think that believing in God will give you a better life. If you have that thinking, you're fuckin' stupid and should definitely get some help. Believing in God in my opinion basically only gives you a ticket to Heaven. That's all you really get if you take a deep detailed look at it. And let's not bullshit around the facts, most people that believe in God believe because of fear. They fear burning in Hell forever so they believe in God and hope that they are allowed into Heaven. It's harsh but sadly true.

religious belief might be just a mental palliative that makes you feel better, but there really exist ghosts here and there. not believing the existence of them is also a method of self-comforting, or self-fooling, often because people actually fear these stuffs and don't want to believe the fact that they really exist, just like how/why they're so reluctant to acknowledge the existence of aliens tbh

your brain is where your soul lies in when you're alive, most people will see their souls vanish when they die while some souls which're strong enough will continue to exist even after the bodies die and get cremated. the souls will reside in an old house or the dark forest, or somewhere else you don't know, but they really exist and may affect the living people in various ways

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 03:01 AM
When did I post I think its a huge spaceship?

You mean that isn't what you implied with the thread title and post #1?

Then what did you mean?

mouse
09-07-2012, 08:13 AM
"Advance civilization" does not = "spaceship"

Who is going to argue with an advanced civilization that knows more than us?

NR7NIwY5y1A

RandomGuy
09-07-2012, 10:04 AM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=57&pictureid=1317

RandomGuy
09-07-2012, 10:11 AM
"Advance civilization" does not = "spaceship"

http://metabunk.org/threads/469-Debunked-Giant-Black-Sphere-Hovering-Near-the-Sun

Your video does not equal spaceship. :lmao

Meh. Par for your course.

Pareidolia writ large.

RandomGuy
09-07-2012, 10:13 AM
Well Mouse...

He has seen all the evidence he thinks he need to to make up his mind and anything further will simply bounce off.

Kinda like you do in most threads.

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 03:42 PM
He has seen all the evidence he thinks he need to to make up his mind and anything further will simply bounce off.

Kinda like you do in most threads.
If you say so. Too bad you have such a closed mind.