Wow.

6gLa9Te8Blw

Wild Cobra
09-05-2012, 02:12 AM
WTF...

Do libtards eat this shit up?

mavs>spurs
09-05-2012, 02:34 AM
no..notice how nobody on this board full of liberals has responded? it's downright scary nanny state rhetoric and they know it but will still vote for "their guy" regardless even if he bit off a newborns head on stage at the convention.

Jacob1983
09-05-2012, 03:04 AM
Liberals will vote for Obama because they think he can magically legalize gay marriage nationwide and give pregnant women free abortions and free birth control.

Capt Bringdown
09-05-2012, 03:38 AM
no..notice how nobody on this board full of liberals has responded? it's downright scary nanny state rhetoric and they know it but will still vote for "their guy" regardless even if he bit off a newborns head on stage at the convention.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee280/rayong_kid/6741668641_4baac17523_z.jpg

mavs>spurs
09-05-2012, 03:44 AM
what does some pussy shrimp dick from thailand know about america? our founding fathers would be in an uproar if they were told that they "belong to the government."

Capt Bringdown
09-05-2012, 03:47 AM
what does some pussy shrimp dick from thailand know about america? our founding fathers would be in an uproar if they were told that they "belong to the government."

http://www.contraditorium.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/internet-tough-guy-magazine-tn.jpg

mavs>spurs
09-05-2012, 04:10 AM
lol 4 inches on average

boutons_deux
09-05-2012, 04:22 AM
:lol

dickless right wingers! :lol

liberty! :lol

freedom! :lol

don't tread on me! :lol

tri cornered hats, muskets, breeches, stockings, buckle shoes! :lol

marans! :lol

mavs>spurs
09-05-2012, 04:26 AM
anyone with a dick wouldn't proudly proclaim that he's "owned" by anyone..you're pathetic and patriots are ashamed of you. you aren't welcome in my country you traitor.

boutons_deux
09-05-2012, 04:40 AM
the clip doesn't say the govt OWNS YOU, fucktards

You paranoid fantasists interpret belonging, ie being a citizen, that way.

mavs>spurs
09-05-2012, 05:25 AM
i dont belong to government either, government belongs to me. i elect them to SERVE me..not vice versa. it's not some organization to be a part of, they're just servants.

Capt Bringdown
09-05-2012, 06:49 AM
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee280/rayong_kid/7832909122_9798cd72f9_z.jpg

George Gervin's Afro
09-05-2012, 09:34 AM

we are all under the umbrella of the same laws and rules.. is it that hard for you to undertand? Is this not true? Or are you going to parse words and attack a soundbite?

boutons_deux
09-05-2012, 09:34 AM
i dont belong to government either, government belongs to me. i elect them to SERVE me..not vice versa. it's not some organization to be a part of, they're just servants.

that's the ideal, but obviously it has been betrayed, perverted, reversed.

the 1% and corps have captured govt, they own and operate it for their enrichment. And there's nothing to be done about it. Their wealth and power faces no countervailing power.

If the "ideal" were fulfilled, I wouldn't care which party was in power. There would be differences, but they would be constrained by the overriding priority of serving the citizenry.

coyotes_geek
09-05-2012, 10:43 AM
If the "ideal" were fulfilled, I wouldn't care which party was in power.

http://www.mobot.org/plantscience/resbot/Meth/BSDetector_files/image001.gif

DarrinS
09-05-2012, 10:51 AM
Scary....that these people vote

OHbNCWSVOjc

MannyIsGod
09-05-2012, 11:11 AM
lol 4 inches on average

LOL Obsessed with dicks.

George Gervin's Afro
09-05-2012, 11:19 AM

OHbNCWSVOjc

lol..we feel the same way about you..

Clipper Nation
09-05-2012, 12:16 PM
What a dumbshit slogan, tbh.... we don't belong to the government, the government belongs to us.... of course, let's not pretend that Team Red feels any different from Team Blue on this issue, tbh....

mavs>spurs
09-05-2012, 12:57 PM
LOL Obsessed with dicks.

I would have kept my mouth shut if I were you, considering that humans have by far the largest penises of any primate and chimps are tiny in comparison.

Yonivore
09-05-2012, 12:57 PM
Well, back to the wood shed for another Democrat...

“Government Is The Only Thing We All Belong To” (http://www.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeedpolitics/government-is-the-only-thing-we-all-belong-to)

UPDATE: An Obama aide emails that the Charlotte host committee, not the Obama campaign, produced the video:

“The video in question was produced and paid for by the host committee of the city of Charlotte. It’s neither an OFA nor a DNC video, despite what the Romney campaign is claiming. It's time for them to find a new target for their faux outrage."

And Dan Murrey, the executive director of the Charlotte in 2012 Host Committee, said in an emailed statement:

The “Welcome to Charlotte” video was solely produced and paid for by the Host Committee’s New American City Fund, which promotes the city of Charlotte and welcomes our guests. The intent of this video was to tell the story of this region and it is completely unaffiliated with the Obama campaign or the Democratic National Committee.
So, if I've got this right, the Democrats kicked off their convention with a video they neither vetted nor agree with?

:lmao

mavs>spurs
09-05-2012, 01:03 PM
They are always lying and backtracking and the mindless drones just go with it. I am firmly convinced that Obama could go up there and say that his plan was to destroy America and if they came back the next day and said "just kidding" he wouldn't lose any votes.

Clipper Nation
09-05-2012, 01:19 PM
Well, considering who the GOP forced through to face Obama in the general election, you're probably right, B....

Th'Pusher
09-05-2012, 01:27 PM

OHbNCWSVOjc

How about these people. Do you like them voting?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1vJobU5ZKw

Wild Cobra
09-05-2012, 01:32 PM
How about these people. Do you like them voting?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1vJobU5ZKw

Looking for goofballs... they didn't do very good. They left goofballs are so much funnier...

mercos
09-05-2012, 01:38 PM
Sounds like some people need a dictionary, and a better grasp of the English language.

mavs>spurs
09-05-2012, 01:46 PM
^except they actually said it. "government is the only thing we all belong to." the fact that you don't see a problem with it means that you probably need a lot more than an English dictionary, tbh.

jack sommerset
09-05-2012, 01:54 PM
Ask not what you can do for your country, ask what your country can do for you. God bless

coyotes_geek
09-05-2012, 02:05 PM
Ask not what you can do for your country, ask what your country can do for you. God bless

I hope my country can give me lots of free stuff, or at the very least raise taxes on people I don't like just to make their life more difficult.

Homeland Security
09-05-2012, 05:23 PM
This is all very helpful. I mean, the right wing doesn't actually live out the "empowered citizen" ideal any more than the left does, but the concept that the government belongs to the people rather than the other way around is part of the right-wing Enlightenment-Social Contract-Founding Fathers mythology. That it is now a dog-whistle that the left can't hear is immensely powerful, especially since when the rubber hits the road the right-wingers will be the ultimate lapdogs of authoritarianism.

PublicOption
09-05-2012, 05:44 PM
Why do we need/have a government anyway? Who needs one?

mavs>spurs
09-05-2012, 05:48 PM
We need limited government and state power, not this bloated beaurocrasy.

z0sa
09-05-2012, 05:50 PM
Definitely stupid.

Borat Sagyidev
09-05-2012, 06:05 PM
the clip doesn't say the govt OWNS YOU, fucktards

You paranoid fantasists interpret belonging, ie being a citizen, that way.

that's the ideal, but obviously it has been betrayed, perverted, reversed.

the 1% and corps have captured govt, they own and operate it for their enrichment. And there's nothing to be done about it. Their wealth and power faces no countervailing power.

If the "ideal" were fulfilled, I wouldn't care which party was in power. There would be differences, but they would be constrained by the overriding priority of serving the citizenry.

:lol

dickless right wingers! :lol

liberty! :lol

freedom! :lol

don't tread on me! :lol

tri cornered hats, muskets, breeches, stockings, buckle shoes! :lol

marans! :lol

Sounds like some people need a dictionary, and a better grasp of the English language.

Just about all the moron-conservatives here completely missed the context and meaning of this statement.

They call Mitt Romney a successful businessman just for having money... never mind he has been saved out by favorable bankrupcty laws many times.

The reality of situations means little to these social darwinists. "Ask what you can do for your country" is way down on the list of priorities for the last majority of these fools.

This is just all superficial nonsense, typical of conservatives.

Latarian Milton
09-05-2012, 07:23 PM
the government is broke and it owes another country (which's not even friendly to us) an astronomical figure of debt that it'll never redeem. america needs a revolution to overturn the current government and the huge debts are automatically gone, replacing it with a new government that belongs to the people.

Juggity
09-05-2012, 08:03 PM
government is the only thing we all belong to, and the only thing we all collectively own.

Pretty comprehensible and totally true.

Wild Cobra
09-06-2012, 02:15 AM
lol..we feel the same way about you..
OMG...

What serious dipshits.

No wonder we have the government we have. Too many dipshits who vote.

Clipper Nation
09-06-2012, 08:37 AM
Why do we need/have a government anyway? Who needs one?

We tried damn near anarchy with the Articles of Confederation, and it resulted in chaos and inability to raise money.... a limited but powerful Constitutional government that serves the people is the way to go, tbh....

angrydude
09-06-2012, 12:19 PM
unless your a government employee you don't belong to the government. You're ruled by the government