PDA

View Full Version : Romney getting pwned by Ted Kennedy

RandomGuy
09-05-2012, 02:10 PM
:rollin

xn0GYg1PjUY

RandomGuy
09-05-2012, 02:11 PM
Pay attention people who hate Obamacare...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TeyshaBlue
09-05-2012, 02:13 PM
1994 Thread.

Wild Cobra
09-05-2012, 02:13 PM
:rollin

xn0GYg1PjUY
You have to cater to the dumbasses to win in liberal states.

TeyshaBlue
09-05-2012, 02:14 PM
You have to cater to the dumbasses to win in liberal states.

Another shot of Vitamin I. Thanks.

Wild Cobra
09-05-2012, 02:16 PM
In that Romney/Kennedy video I didn't see Romney being owned. He stated what he wanted, but tempered it with not wanting a program that added to the cost of government. Pointed out he didn't have the CBO to run numbers like Kennedy does, and that Kennedy's plan was expensive.

Who owned who?

Yonivore
09-05-2012, 02:25 PM
Weren't the Democrats calling the Republicans the party of a century ago, or something like that?

Jimmy Carter, Ted Kennedy, 30-year old debates...

The convention could have been televised in black-and-white, (paraphrasing a Democrat from last week).

Championing Ted Kennedy, giving the microphone to Bill Clinton...

The convention could have been held in 1996...

Mary Jo Kopechne and Juanita Brodderick had no comment.

elbamba
09-05-2012, 02:26 PM
I thought Romney was far-right. This makes it look like Romney would govern like more of a moderate. Perhaps his record sheds a positive light?

Wild Cobra
09-05-2012, 02:28 PM
I thought Romney was far-right. This makes it look like Romney would govern like more of a moderate. Perhaps his record sheds a positive light?
Romney is only a conservative on some issues. He is probably more left than right on most.

boutons_deux
09-05-2012, 02:30 PM
Gecko will do and say anything to get elected.

His MA history is why self-proclaimed conservatives don't trust him or like him much.

and "principled" Ryan has essentially disowned his vast history by saying Gecko his his Decider.

DarrinS
09-05-2012, 02:30 PM
Mary Jo got pwned by Teddy too.

Yonivore
09-05-2012, 02:31 PM
Only the Left is claiming he's an extremist.

I just heard a clip on the radio of some woman, speaking during the convention last night (May have been the NARAL idiot but, I watched her speech and didn't catch this), claim that Mitt Romney would allow hospitals to turn away a woman who showed up at the emergency room, in labor, her life in danger, and needing an abortion.

Did hear that right? In labor and needing an abortion? I'm still looking for the clip online.

djohn2oo8
09-05-2012, 02:40 PM
:lmao Thats an ad waiting to happen.

coyotes_geek
09-05-2012, 02:47 PM
You let me down red team. The moment I read Ted Kennedy's name in the title I was certain there was going to be a Chappaquiddick reference in the first 3 responses. Darrin didn't get it in until #11.

Wild Cobra
09-05-2012, 02:49 PM
You let me down red team. The moment I read Ted Kennedy's name in the title I was certain there was going to be a Chappaquiddick reference in the first 3 responses. Darrin didn't get it in until #11.
And not resorting to that right away is letting you down?

Why didn't you do it then?

Wild Cobra
09-05-2012, 02:50 PM
Pay attention people who hate Obamacare...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Romney is on record saying a states solution should not be applied to a federal solution with health care.

TeyshaBlue
09-05-2012, 02:51 PM
http://homerecording.com/bbs/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

coyotes_geek
09-05-2012, 02:54 PM

Whew. It's not as bad as I thought. Yoni got it in on #7 but I missed it on the first pass.

DarrinS
09-05-2012, 02:56 PM

Sorry, but I never understood the love for that fat, alcoholic blowhard.

Carry on.

Wild Cobra
09-05-2012, 02:58 PM
How can people be so stupid as to vote for the likes of Ted Kennedy? He's a disgrace to the Kennedy name.

coyotes_geek
09-05-2012, 03:13 PM
And not resorting to that right away is letting you down?

Why didn't you do it then?

Of course it's letting me down. I have expectations about how a red team / blue team pillow fight with Ted Kennedy as a subject is supposed to go and my expectationis were not met. The fact that boutons hasn't chimed in with a non sequitur from thinkprogress or alternet yet is equally disappointing.

Basically, this thread sucks.

boutons_deux
09-05-2012, 03:15 PM
"non sequitur"

I'm better (more accurate, suppportable) than Glenn Beck at connecting the dots. :lol

coyotes_geek
09-05-2012, 03:17 PM
"non sequitur"

I'm better (more accurate, suppportable) than Glenn Beck at connecting the dots. :lol

:lol :toast

Wild Cobra
09-05-2012, 03:33 PM
:lol :toast
LOL...

Right on cue.

TeyshaBlue
09-05-2012, 03:36 PM
"non sequitur"

So is my chihuahua.:toast

RandomGuy
09-05-2012, 04:17 PM
Weren't the Democrats calling the Republicans the party of a century ago, or something like that?

Jimmy Carter, Ted Kennedy, 30-year old debates...

The convention could have been televised in black-and-white, (paraphrasing a Democrat from last week).

Championing Ted Kennedy, giving the microphone to Bill Clinton...

The convention could have been held in 1996...

Mary Jo Kopechne and Juanita Brodderick had no comment.

:cry

This is the guy the Republicans have picked for president.

It kinda becomes relevant at that point.

It's kinda a bit like you fuckwads like to fling poo about ayers and so forth, innit?

You can dish it, but can't take it. Boo hoo, our guy got spanked, why are you bringing it up?

RandomGuy
09-05-2012, 04:19 PM
Romney is on record saying a states solution should not be applied to a federal solution with health care.

Romney is on record saying whatever it is at the moment that he thinks will best get him elected.

:lol

DarrinS
09-05-2012, 04:19 PM
:cry

This is the guy the Republicans have picked for president.

It kinda becomes relevant at that point.

It's kinda a bit like you fuckwads like to fling poo about ayers and so forth, innit?

You can dish it, but can't take it. Boo hoo, our guy got spanked, why are you bringing it up?

Too many self-pwning Obama youtubes out there, too little time.

FromWayDowntown
09-05-2012, 04:41 PM
Only the Left is claiming he's an extremist.

Do parties and their supporters usually (or ever) cast their own candidates as extremists?

elbamba
09-05-2012, 04:52 PM
Romney is on record saying whatever it is at the moment that he thinks will best get him elected.

:lol

Yes. Some politicians' positions conveniently evolve come election year. Its almost like they are playing to the masses.

DMX7
09-05-2012, 07:22 PM
Pointed out he didn't have the CBO to run numbers like Kennedy does, and that Kennedy's plan was expensive.

Who owned who?

And just like now, Romney doesn't really have a plan which is the larger point.

mouse
09-05-2012, 10:40 PM
How can people be so stupid as to vote for the likes of Ted Kennedy?

they are hoping for another assassination ?