PDA

View Full Version : NBA cheap shots mix

rayjayjohnson
09-06-2012, 04:18 AM
azQdYwo26Oo

AussieFanKurt
09-06-2012, 05:23 AM
Any time a dirty act happens when the player is in air and feet taken out under him are the worst. Dog act to do that to anyone

rayjayjohnson
09-06-2012, 06:04 AM
bynum is king of the cheap shot

AussieFanKurt
09-06-2012, 06:27 AM
bynum is king of the cheap shot

If you do a cheap shot, you're just soft as fuck

mavs>spurs
09-06-2012, 06:35 AM
Soft like an aussie

baseline bum
09-06-2012, 06:35 AM
Sorry man; any NBA fights video with no Shawn Bradley is wack. Here are two much better ones:

http://rutube.ru/video/17a29e5feb868b4a61b3c89be89b7e0a/

http://mymedia.yam.com/m/1286215

AussieFanKurt
09-06-2012, 06:39 AM
Soft like an aussie

H0a68DAe9XQ

Jdh2dN89Fl8

1z9QBuDgIys

No pads unlike those pussy NFL players

:lol soft

ambchang
09-06-2012, 08:37 AM
Surprised Hakeem was in a few of those.

The "highlights" were dominated by:
Bulls
Pistons
Lakers
Heat
Knicks
Celtics (older day ones)

Not surprised because those teams were big market (lots of air time), and/or consistently good teams that play in games that really matter.

mavs>spurs
09-06-2012, 05:40 PM
H0a68DAe9XQ

Jdh2dN89Fl8

1z9QBuDgIys

thats not tough at all that's just dumb. if the nfl played without pads, someone would die every other game. is that supposed to be cool or something? nfl players could pick up those guys and do shoulder presses with them for fun.

redzero
09-06-2012, 06:19 PM
Yeah, NFL players wear pads for a reason. I always laugh at foreigners who try to call the NFL soft because of that, even though are plenty enough injuries in football as it is.

DMC
09-06-2012, 09:04 PM
I'd love to see a street brawl with JR Smith and Nate Robinson.

AussieFanKurt
09-07-2012, 03:39 AM
Lol at mentioning NFL without pads.. the thing is they don't so thats a redundant statement. It's because they have pads they can go "hard", if they didn't have pads they would not hit anywhere near as hard. I like NFL but hitting each other with pads is not hard..

redzero
09-07-2012, 04:05 AM
So if the use of pads makes NFL players hit each other harder than they would without pads, then how are they pussies for wearing them?

mavs>spurs
09-07-2012, 04:22 AM
Lol at mentioning NFL without pads.. the thing is they don't so thats a redundant statement. It's because they have pads they can go "hard", if they didn't have pads they would not hit anywhere near as hard. I like NFL but hitting each other with pads is not hard..

I think you're a fucking idiot aussie kool aid drinker who has never played football before in his life. You think getting hit by some of these guys is fun?

Dude..when i played football a kid got hit so hard his heart stopped. As a corner in jr high I had to go up against a guy who is now in the NFL on the regular. That shit was not fun..speaking from experience. The reason that there are pads in football is because it wouldn't even be fun without them. You're talking about guys weighing 200-350lbs and some of them benching 600+ and squatting a truck.

rayjayjohnson
09-07-2012, 05:10 AM

mate, i honestly think you're wrong. nfl hits are EPIC.

ztz1GjUylvU

scanry
09-07-2012, 05:36 AM

You are seriously mistaken if you think them Aussie & Kiwi Rugby players can rough up NFL players? NFL (O line) players alone weigh in at 250 - 300 pounds easy and let's not even bring up the defensive unit.

Have you even watched Gronkowski play? nough said.

I think you'd be foolish to think that white rugby players can tackle black NFL players. Them players can bench press 500-600 lbs easy.

rayjayjohnson
09-07-2012, 05:40 AM
fuck I love me some Gronk. Hate the Pats, but love some Gronk.

scanry
09-07-2012, 06:13 AM
fuck I love me some Gronk. Hate the Pats, but love some Gronk.

The injury last year was what lost them the super bowl.

Gronk is a freak of nature. :wow

AussieFanKurt
09-07-2012, 08:21 AM
I think you're a fucking idiot aussie kool aid drinker who has never played football before in his life. You think getting hit by some of these guys is fun?

Dude..when i played football a kid got hit so hard his heart stopped. As a corner in jr high I had to go up against a guy who is now in the NFL on the regular. That shit was not fun..speaking from experience. The reason that there are pads in football is because it wouldn't even be fun without them. You're talking about guys weighing 200-350lbs and some of them benching 600+ and squatting a truck.

If they are so tough don't wear pads, simple

redzero
09-07-2012, 10:20 AM
If they are so tough don't wear pads, simple

Are you serious right now? If they didn't wear pads and still hit the way they hit, they would be dead. You know why they wear pads. It makes perfect sense for them to wear pads. The sports is still dangerous with pads.

Why do you want them to not wear pads?

Sec24Row7
09-07-2012, 10:41 AM
Hilarious that someone landing on Bruce screamed bloody MURDER when you see videos like this...

Just how big a bitch WAS Ray Allen?

AussieFanKurt
09-07-2012, 06:57 PM
Are you serious right now? If they didn't wear pads and still hit the way they hit, they would be dead. You know why they wear pads. It makes perfect sense for them to wear pads. The sports is still dangerous with pads.

Why do you want them to not wear pads?

I'm not really serious no. But if they didn't wear those pads they obviously wouldn't hit as hard. You cannot say if they didn't wear pads they would hit equally hard

redzero
09-07-2012, 11:34 PM
I didn't claim that. I am saying that if they were to hit the same way without pads, their injuries would be more severe.

I am still trying to understand your point. What is it?

AussieFanKurt
09-07-2012, 11:35 PM
I didn't claim that. I am saying that if they were to hit the same way without pads, their injuries would be more severe.

I am still trying to understand your point. What is it?

Well my first and serious point is that aussie's aren't soft